Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another half-hour or so before they made it to the parking lot, what with all the well-wishers and other folk milling around. When they finally escaped, their dad said, "We're going to swing back by the house so you can pick up your car before we go to dinner, son."

Perplexed, Aaron asked, "How come?"

"We've got a little graduation surprise for the two of you, even though you said you wanted to skip the one at the community college next week. It'll be easier to go in two vehicles."

Intrigued, Aaron shrugged and they piled into the family sedan for the short trip home and then Aaron followed them to the fancy restaurant a couple of towns away. The dinner was excellent, although their parents kept teasing them with casual, vague mentions of the mysterious gift. When the meal was finally done, their mom said, "Why don't you two ride together and follow us to the surprise?"

Doing as bidden, Aaron and Jess climbed into his car as their parents drove off in the opposite direction of the way home. "Do you know what this is about?" Jessica asked.

"I assume it's something college-related, since we're both matriculating here in a few months, Ms. Track Scholarship," Aaron mused. "I kind of expected them to get you a car, but unless we're going to a dealership to pick it up I don't know why they didn't just bring it home."

Jess laughed a little and said, "I was thinking along the same lines; hauling us all the way out here to give me a car doesn't seem to track."

They soon pulled into a neighborhood and their parents parked along the curb in front of what appeared to be a duplex, or maybe a quadplex. There was a lone car parked in the driveway, but it didn't look like a great candidate for a gift, since it had 'Just Married' painted on the rear window.

When they were all gathered on the sidewalk together, their parents yelled, "Surprise!"

Still somewhat baffled, Jess pointed at the newlywed Nissan and quipped, "You got me a husband?"

Their dad laughed but their mom slapped him on the arm and said, "Don't be silly, Jess." She pointed at the building and said, "We decided to get the two of you a place to stay off campus, since it's too far to be a convenient commute every day, and since you've been getting along so much better recently. There's not much furniture yet, but you two can start moving in whenever you like. Let's go take a quick tour!"

The building turned out to house four units, all of which were other students at the university, and it transpired that the neighborhood was mostly inhabited by their future schoolmates. The apartment itself was on the small side, but it was clean and well-maintained. "You'll notice that each bedroom has its own bathroom," their dad pointed out, "So you won't have to fight each other for the first shower anymore!" Aaron and Jess grinned at each other with secret amusement.

The kitchen had a table and chairs, and the living area had an old, mismatched sofa and recliner, all of which had been left behind by the previous tenants. "We figured you can use these for now, but if not, we'll pay the landlord to have them hauled away before you move in," their mom explained.

"I think we should keep them," Jess said, "They look clean enough. No reason to buy new stuff for a college house."

After a little more poking around, their dad said, "Well, we figured you two might want to just sit and inhabit your new space for a little while without the old folks around. So we'll hit the road and you guys can follow whenever you finish making your master plans for wrecking this place and blowing our security deposit."

Their mother gave him another slap on the arm before they all hugged goodnight and their parents departed, leaving their kids with the keys and reminders to behave.

"This is way better than I was expecting!" said Jessica, throwing herself onto the couch gleefully.

"For real!" Aaron agreed. "We can walk or jog to school easily enough, and I saw a shopping center just down the road."

"Best of all," Jess smiled slyly, "We won't have to sneak around the dorms and navigate nosy roommates in order to have a good fuck."

Aaron laughed and said, "Hold that thought! I have a few of your presents in my car I was saving for after graduation. I'd expected it to be a lot harder to find a nice, private place to give them to you, but this should do nicely!" Aaron dashed out to his car and grabbed a bag from the trunk and returned as quickly as he could. Jessica was still on the couch when he got back, having only kicked off the heels she'd been sporting with her formalwear.

"New house rule, by the way," Aaron said as he tossed the bag on the recliner. "Unless we've got guests over, you won't be wearing clothes here." Jessica's jaw dropped in shock at the pronouncement, but Aaron saw her eyes dilate a little and her breathing got noticeably heavier. He waited a few more moments before clarifying, "That means you need to get naked. Now!" He snapped his fingers for emphasis.

Jess finally obeyed, moaning as she slipped out of the dress and let it puddle around her bare feet. She undid the front clasp on her strapless bra and let it fall to the ground, then slid her panties to the floor as well. "Good girl!" Aaron said, loving the visual of Jessica shuddering with arousal, and the goose pimples spreading across her legs making her hair stand on end. "Good girls get good rewards!" he said, reaching into the bag and pulling out a leather-wrapped paddle.

Eying the implement with confusion, Jess hesitated for a moment before asking, "What kind of reward are you talking about?"

Aaron grinned and slapped his hand with the paddle and said, "A sexy spanking, obviously!" He sat down on the couch and said, "Across my knees, please, and ass up!"

Jessica continued to hesitate, clearly wanting the thrill of obedience but apprehensive about the plans. "You're kidding, right? What the hell kind of reward is a spanking?! I... this is not a funny joke, bro," she finally forced out.

"I know exactly what I'm talking about. If you don't agree with me that it's a reward after five swats, I promise we'll stop and do something else."

Jessica fidgeted a moment longer and then surprised him by haggling, saying, "If I don't like it after five swats, I get to give you five swats on your naked ass, and then I get to pick the position."

Aaron stared at her in disbelief for a moment before laughing and saying, "It's a deal! Now get your ass across my legs!"

Jess obeyed promptly, and Aaron could tell she was excited to be ordered. She cooed at the feeling of his erection pressing into her groin as she centered her ass directly above it. "Ready?" he asked. Jess simply nodded her head in reply, looking up at Aaron and biting her lower lip, perhaps from arousal or from the expectation of pain.

Aaron brought the paddle down firmly but not all that hard, making a nice, meaty slapping sound and causing Jess to yelp in surprise. He'd felt kind of foolish, having to practice on his own bare ass, but he'd needed to get a feel for how hard to swing to cause a stinging pain but no lasting harm. He wanted Jessica's ass to be red, but not bruised. He'd also spent a large batch of tokens to ensure that Jessica found getting spanked by him to be extremely exciting. By the third swat she was moaning and squirming on his lap, and by the fifth, he could feel her wetness staining his slacks.

"Shall I continue?" he asked, in a smug tone. "Has Jess been a good girl, good enough for a reward?"

"Yes!" she yelped, "Jess has been very good! Jess wants more spanks!"

Hearing his sister refer to herself in third person nearly made Aaron cum in his pants, but he focused on delivering several more rapid swats to distract himself from the surge of lust. He hadn't ever ordered or even encouraged Jess to talk about herself that way, and wouldn't have considered it, since he'd had no idea how hot he'd find it. It was certainly something he wanted her to continue, so as he spanked her, he said, "Jess is such a good girl! Does Jess want something in her snatch?"

"Yes!" she cried, "Please give Jess something in her snatch!" Aaron had been prepared for that answer and re-activated her toy, putting it on a program to gradually increase intensity. Jessica whimpered and bucked her hips, prompting him to hold her down to continue the spanking. With her ass starting to get bright and shiny, he began alternating swats with the paddle with his own hands, massaging the cheeks and growling lustfully at the heat rising off them. Several minutes of rising tension went by before the vibrator cut off abruptly, making Jess whine in despair and cry, "No! Jess is so close!"

"Is Jess ready for her next toy?" Aaron teased, slapping her ass again and rubbing it vigorously, squeezing the cheek.

"Yes, please, give Jess her toy!" she cried, possibly ready to agree to almost any demand or statement.

Aaron leaned over to grab the bag and pull out a small butt plug, somewhat pyramidal in shape, and put it to Jessica's mouth. "Lube this up," he commanded, pleased to see his sister immediately start licking and sucking on it. Once it was slick and shiny he eased a finger into her anus, thrusting back and forth a little and making Jess whimper. He removed a small tube of lubricant and squirted some on his finger and her butt, then resumed the explorations. "Good girls love butt-play, don't they, Jess?" he asked.

"Jess does love butt play," she agreed, pushing her hips back to encourage Aaron to go deeper. "Jess loves pussy play more, though," she whimpered, obviously trying to remind him of how close she was to a glorious climax.

"If Jess can push the vibrator away without using her hands, I'll give her a good fuck," Aaron teased. He was a little startled at the pressure that suddenly clenched his invading finger, and a moment later the bullet vibrator shot out onto the couch much more forcefully than he would have expected. A little bit stunned, he looked at it incredulously, then looked back to see his sister grinning at him over her shoulder.

"Jess has been very good and deserves a good fuck," she said coyly. Aaron laughed and leaned over to give her a kiss.

Straightening up again, Aaron said, "Okay, as soon as this plug is secure, Jess will get her fuck." He tried to ease the toy in, but Jessica growled and reached back, clearly impatient, shoving it in rather hard. She yelped but persisted, and as soon as it was level with her opening she crawled forward and flipped onto her back, legs raised in the air.

"Fuck me!" Jessica growled, reaching down to spread her fuzzy labia apart.

"One sec!" said Aaron as he stood and quickly disrobed. He paused briefly to grab another item from the bag, making Jessica growl with impatience, but then he knelt between her legs and thrust himself inside her quickly and forcefully, much to her evident delight. He gave a few rapid pumps, watching her push her hips to meet his, then leaned forward and gave his sister a passionate kiss. They continued fucking furiously for a minute or two, both panting heavily with the exertion.

Just before Aaron was about to cum he slowed down, making Jess whine and growl again as she tried to make up the difference in speed. "Wait a second, Jessica!" he said, strained. She didn't stop, although she slowed down just a little and opened her eyes. "Last gift!" he said, holding up a studded collar. "If Jess wants to be my good girl forever, she'll put on this collar, and it will be the only thing she wears around the house without my permission. Does Jess want to be my pet?"

Aaron held his breath, poised on the edge of an orgasm and something else akin to that, but deeper and more mental or emotional. Jessica stared at him and at the collar for a short eternity before grabbing it and wrapping it around her throat, fumbling for the clasp. Aaron helped her secure it, then she said, "Fuck your good girl like she deserves, Master!"

Aaron's hips jackhammered reflexively, and moments later he was yelling and cumming inside Jess, setting off her own howling climax. The siblings were making far too much noise to hear his phone playing a fanfare, trapped and momentarily forgotten, wedged in the cushions of the sofa.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamagan5 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thanks, glad you're enjoying it! Next chapter is in the queue, should post in the next few days hopefully. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story has been so fucking good. Thank you for writing it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Strange Compulsion Ch. 01 A young man finds a special artefact.in Incest/Taboo
The Magic Remote With the help of a magic remote, Henry and his mom have fun.in Incest/Taboo
Threads: The Island Kyle gets an inheritance, sisters and trouble. in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Tongue Tied Siblings, therapy, ropes, incest, Christmas. The classics.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories