Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 12

Story Info
The conclusion of Aaron & Jessica's tale, plus epilogue.
4k words
3.7k
8
10

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
350 Followers

ADMIN: INCEST QUEST

Chapter 12

The Last Weekend Before Classes

Aaron had spent the rest of the summer trying to learn more about the ADMIN app, frustrated and alarmed that it had vanished as mysteriously as it had appeared. Nothing useful could be found online, although in retrospect he realized that such a program was hardly likely to advertise its presence to the world. No trace of it remained on his phone, although its effects were still lingering. Aaron worried sometimes that Jessica would wake up one morning and be back to just his sister, possibly his horrified and outraged sister, but so far, her desire for him seemed more intense, if anything.

After consultation with her doctor and some soul-searching, Jessica had agreed to stop taking birth control and use other means to manage her condition. They both thought it quite likely that her increased libido was a side effect of the change in medication, but neither was upset by the fact. It might also have been psychosomatic, as they both knew that she could get pregnant at almost any time, even though the odds were still only slightly above zero for any given event. As full of his sperm as Aaron kept his sister, though, he figured their chances of success were about as high as he could possibly make them.

Aaron admired Jessica's nude form as she lay stretched and cuffed to the spare bed, nestled in amongst their already-dirty clothes. He eyed her legs and bush critically, thinking that she had actually gotten slightly more hirsute since she stopped with the birth control. Running his fingers through her pubes made Jess moan around her gag and try to thrust her hips to intensify his touch. Smiling, Aaron pulled back a little to continue teasing his sister with light caresses.

"Now, now, pet," he said softly, "We agreed, only one orgasm before dinner. You don't want to get it over with too soon, do you?" Jessica gave a resigned groan and shook her head, lowering her hips again. "That's my good girl!" Aaron said with satisfaction, watching as the praise made his sister shiver with pleasure. The aroma of her aroused sex permeated the room, and he dipped his fingers slightly lower to collect some of her moisture, bringing the damp digits to his nose and inhaling deeply. Jessica's eyes narrowed with lust as she watched him slowly lick them clean, keeping eye contact the entire time.

Aaron grasped his cock and slowly ran the head along Jessica's leg. They'd inadvertently discovered that the commands he'd given her brain made any touch from his dick pleasurable, even outside her pussy or ass, so it had become a favorite form of foreplay. Jess tried to follow his progress with her eyes as best she could, although certain places on her skin gave her such intense sensations that she couldn't keep them open or keep her body still. Aaron traced his way down his sister's leg, leaving a faint trail of precum clinging to her hairs, admiring the way goosebumps would raise in the vicinity, puffing out her hair, and gradually subside as he moved along.

The back of her knee was one such unexpected erogenous zone, and Jess did her best to keep her leg flat on the bed to maximize the pressure when Aaron slid his erection partway under her leg. His sister groaned and twisted her upper body in ecstasy, letting her head hang backwards as her breasts were thrust high, nipples almost visibly throbbing, or so Aaron imagined. He didn't linger, but made a mental note to try binding her legs some night and literally trying to fuck them.

The real prize was lower, and Aaron grinned as he got ever closer to Jessica's ankle, winking at her staring eyes as he dallied and traced circles and figure-eights on her calves to prolong the moment. He marveled at her intense reaction to merely touching the crown of his cock to the area around her ankle. She'd described it as something like being tickled, but different, and he supposed he might never truly understand what she experienced. It was enough for him to know that she loved it, although with the way it made her legs jerk out of her control sometimes, one kick in the nuts was enough to make it a treat she only got when she was restrained.

Aaron spent a little time poking his dick around Jessica's toes and the soles of her feet, making her laugh around her gag and twitch. He leaned down to sniff and lick at them, which in some ways only intensified her reaction. He still felt a little weird to be using her feet in sex, as it wasn't precisely a fetish for either of them per se, but under the right conditions he loved the smell. Her scent was strong there, and as long as it didn't get too stale inside a shoe, he found it would give him an instant erection if she stuck one in his face. Being naked and barefoot around the house gave her frequent opportunities to do so.

Repeating the process in reverse on her other leg, Aaron smiled and breathed in deeply. Fresh sweat from her exertions against the restraints had been added to the somewhat funky smell of their dirty laundry. As he reached her hip again, he asked, "Is my pet ready for her fucking?"

Jessica nodded her head eagerly, moaning and begging with her eyes. Aaron didn't waste any more time, as he was nearly as pent-up from taking the time to tease his sister so thoroughly. Even if he hadn't rigged things to ensure that she would come any time he did, at least when he was in her pussy, he was pretty sure that it would rarely take either of them more than a minute or two to finish off after such slow denial. He slid in with no resistance other than her clutching muscles and began pounding her frenetically. Jess responded in kind, to the extent she was able, twisting her hips to meet his thrusts and taking him as deeply as she could.

Their climaxes rendered both siblings unintelligible, even though only one was gagged. Aaron's eyes were closed for the first several spasms, but before he completely finished he looked down and saw Jessica looking up at him. It was his favorite single moment from their encounters, although he couldn't precisely say why. He'd tried to explain it when Jess asked, fumbling for words, but she'd just kissed him on the cheek and said she already knew what he meant.

The moment eventually ended, and Aaron slowly lowered himself until he was laying on his sister. He was no longer concerned about crushing her, as she'd admitted to liking the feeling, at least for a little while afterwards. He did make a point of reaching up and undoing the buckle that held the ball gag in place, as Jessica preferred to have that removed much sooner than any of the other restraints.

"Thanks, lover," she said hoarsely, working her sore jaw and rubbing her face against his hair to wipe off the drool. Aaron winced and laughed, but no longer recoiled when she used him as a spit rag.

"My pleasure," he teased, moving his hips a little.

"Only for now," she quipped back, "When we're married, half of yours will belong to me, plus all of mine."

"Oh, is that how that works?" he asked, lightly and rhetorically. They both knew that a true marriage was off the books, but they considered themselves almost as good as married already. They'd had a few tentative discussions about having some kind of private ceremony to make it seem official, if only in their own minds, but had tabled the discussion as being more appropriate for after graduation, or at least some point further down the line.

An alert from his phone indicated that their dinner was nearly at the door, so Aaron started undoing the restraints. "Aww, so soon?" Jessica whined. "I was hoping for at least a face-fuck before I got up."

"Maybe for dessert," Aaron said with a smile. "But for now, I want you to go open the door and wait for the dinner delivery."

Jessica eyed him suspiciously and said, "Answer the door butt-ass naked and dripping cum from my snatch, I presume?"

"Of course!" he replied, eyes twinkling. "And if you're thinking about arguing or bargaining, you'll be accepting the delivery on all fours with your tail in your ass."

Jessica hissed, clearly somewhat turned on by the idea but probably nervous as well. "I'll do it," she said only a moment later, then clarified, "The first one, I mean. Just naked and freshly fucked."

"Good girl!" Aaron praised, stroking her hair and enjoying her trembling beneath him. Finished releasing her, he got fully off the bed and offered her his hand to help her stand, just as a knock and a ring of the doorbell sounded from the living room.

"Fetch!" he said playfully, slapping her soundly on the ass as she walked to the door. She shot him a look that was trying to come off as stern despite the arousal and amusement coloring her expression. Aaron simply admired her naked walk and the shocked voice of the person delivering their food as she accepted it. Then Jessica surprised him by rummaging in the bag for a moment.

"Hold on a sec," she told the delivery person as she withdrew a napkin from the sack. She then very sensuously rubbed herself between the legs and offered the soaked piece of tissue paper to whoever was outside, saying, "Would you be a dear and toss that for me? Thanks!"

Aaron and Jess couldn't stop laughing as they sat down for a nude dinner.

~~

Jessica was lying on a rug in the living room, wearing nothing but her collar and tail, which she was now so accustomed to that she felt empty whenever it was out. Aaron was at work, and she was taking some time to review his best attempt at writing down all the commands he'd implanted in her before the mysterious application had vanished. She was still not entirely free of doubt about its existence, but the notes he'd compiled were too compelling to allow her to dismiss it all as coincidence or a hallucination or something.

Jessica chuckled at the reminder that her brother's campaign to turn her into his submissive sex pet all started with her nose. He'd been very clear that his first forays into manipulating her mind had all begun with simply changing her body's reaction to certain stimuli related to him and his body odor. Even now she liked to keep a pair of his boxers under her pillow as a comfort thing. She'd nearly peed herself laughing one morning when Aaron had had to leave early and somehow sneakily left her a dollar, and a note from "the undies fairy," where his favorite boxers had been hidden.

Overall, Jessica was still filled with a mix of disbelief, humor, lust, and just a tiny bit of anger at the situation. She sometimes thought she should be a lot more angry, but figured that the constant infusion of endorphins from frequent, intense orgasms might be acting as a sedative or palliative or something like that. The one thing she kind of wished he could take away was the spanking fetish. On the one hand, she definitely loved it and it often drove her to an orgasm even without penetration or direct stimulation, but in the aftermath, she generally found it hard to sit down. Perhaps it was more of a calibration issue, she mused, rather than an outright desire for a different kink.

"Hey honey, I'm home!" Aaron called out as he opened the door.

Jess dropped the papers and scrambled on hands and knees toward her Master, growling happily. Aaron never could seem to get totally behind her acting too much like a puppy or a kitten, so they'd gradually settled on a kind of generic animal behavior that consisted mostly of just whines and growls except for third-person replies to direct questions.

"Has Jess been a good girl all day?" he asked, petting her hair and running his other hand down her back.

"Yes, Jess has been the best girl!" she replied happily, wriggling with delight and making her tail wag furiously.

"I know she has!" Aaron said, reaching into his pocket and triggering her vibrator, making Jess whine with pleasure. "My girl is the bestest girl in the whole wide world!"

Aaron and Jess continued the petting and vibrating play for a few minutes before he said, "I've got an extra special present for my good girl!" He deactivated the toy and reached into his backpack to pull out what looked like a necklace case, made of velvet. "I know we said we'd wait to talk about this later, but...." Aaron hesitated for a second, then opened the case.

Jess stared at the collar inside, not sure at first what the fuss was about. Granted, the new one looked to be made of high-quality leather, but the presentation made her wonder if there was something else to discover about it. As she examined it more closely, she suddenly realized that the leash ring looked like real gold, and even had a sparkling stone of some kind set in it. She gasped with sudden realization and stared up at her brother.

"Maybe I'm trying too hard to be cute or clever," Aaron admitted, taking the collar out of the box and holding it up. "But since we can't really tell anyone we know about... well, any of this stuff, I thought I'd combine things a bit." He ran his finger thoughtfully around the collar Jess was already wearing and said, "I know we had a bit of a ceremony when you accepted this one, and I kind of regret using such a mundane collar for it."

Looking his sister in the eyes, Aaron said, "I do get a kick out of you showing off to strangers, but I kind of want to keep other people from sniffing around you too much," smirking at the double entendre. "I figure the engagement ring might be a good flag to wave in the faces of anyone who gets too nosy. It's easy to remove from the rest of the collar, so you can wear it inside and outside. To everyone else it can be just a decoy or a disguise, but we'll know what it means. Jessica, please be my wife."

Jess felt her lip trembling with emotion as her vision went blurry from sudden tears and a desire to laugh with disbelief and delight. She wanted to say so many things all at once, but all she could utter was, "Yes!" before grabbing Aaron's face and crushing her lips to his. She was still feeling playfully animalistic so she soon switched to mixing licks with her kisses and eventually managed to squeeze out some words between smooches. "Aaron's good girl will be his pet wife furever, and will have his babies, if she can!"

Aaron smiled at his sister and removed her old collar, strapping the newer and fancier one around her neck. "With this ring, I thee wed..." he murmured, kissing Jessica again once it was secure. "Let's go make this official." He stood up and started disrobing. Once he stepped out of his boxer briefs, Jess pounced and seized them in her mouth, then gave her brother a sly look and scampered off to their bedroom on all fours. She was still chewing on them when he entered the room behind her and gazed at the erotic sight she was presenting to him, ass up and legs spread wide, wiggling just a little to keep her tail wagging, and inviting him to mount her and breed her, if he could. As he watched, she squeezed the vibrator forcefully out of her pussy and shot it toward the foot of the bed with a popping, slurping noise.

Aaron growled as he clambered onto the mattress behind Jess, sniffing and licking at her sex from behind, acting almost as animalistic as she was prone to being. Neither sibling was really in the mood to wait, however, so after a few licks to sample and tease, he crawled onto her back and slid himself inside her. He began thrusting somewhat slowly, holding himself close to her back and breathing on her neck, making Jessica shudder with lust and anticipation. She felt her hairs standing on end and whined around her improvised gag, urging her brother to fuck her harder.

Aaron eventually obliged, straightening up so he could pump her more forcefully and more rapidly. He twined his fingers around Jessica's collar, putting a little pressure on her throat but not enough to restrict her breathing. They both began grunting as their climaxes approached. Aaron panted out, "I don't care if it takes the rest of our lives, but I'm going to fuck a baby into you. I'll love you forever regardless, even if it never happens, but from now on I'm going to keep you filled with cum 24 hours a day, seven days a week, until it takes!"

Jess almost wanted to point out that fertility didn't actually work like that, but she didn't want to spit out his boxers, and she figured he was being overly dramatic anyway. Silly as it was, it still touched her, and she admitted in her heart that she was glad her dorky, perverted brother had spent his one shot at ultimate power on seducing her. Although muffled, she cried out, "I love you, Aaron! I'm cumming!" just as she reached her peak. Her clenching muscles set him off in turn, and her orgasm found a higher and lengthier crest as she felt the wet heat of his lust suffusing her.

Epilogue

A fanfare sounded from a phone on a nightstand. A woman, reclining on the nearby bed and being fucked slowly, reached over and checked the message. Mrs. O'Neill smiled triumphantly and announced to Mr. O'Neill, "Aaron just completed the last level of the quest. He successfully fertilized one of Jessica's eggs!"

"Really? Already?" panted her husband, struggling to maintain the even pace of their fucking despite the exciting news. "Is she actually pregnant so soon after getting off birth control?"

"Only in a very limited technical sense," his wife replied. "The odds of the fertilized egg successfully implanting and growing is very, very small. In all likelihood, Jess will never know anything special happened tonight. Well, aside from their marriage, of course." She smiled at the monitor on the desk across the room, currently showing their children cuddling each other in bed and murmuring sweet words to one another, much too quietly for the microphone to pick up, even if her husband hadn't been breathing so loudly.

"I guess it would be too much like a fairy tale for her wish to come true on the first night," he lamented, sighing heavily and also admiring the scene of their offspring's spent lust. "But I do believe that boy will carry through on keeping her pumped to the brim," he chuckled.

"There's still the matter of our bet," Mrs. O'Neill reminded him, "Which you just lost."

"Alright, alright, I concede," he said, laughing a little. "I'd never have believed you could use that app to turn two normal, squalling siblings into incestuous lovers bent on breeding. I especially didn't think Jess would ever wind up as somebody's fuck pet."

"Well, I admit that one was a surprise to me, as well," she replied. "I only tweaked the final condition, as you well know. The bondage and petplay stuff was all them. Or mostly Aaron, I guess, but she took to it whole-heartedly."

"It was a stroke of genius, letting him have access to the app as well," said Mr. O'Neill admiringly. "He was a lot more patient and practical than I would have believed. But I guess even with your commands to make them oblivious to us being upstairs, he was still cautious about being caught."

"I know!" agreed his wife, "As amusing as it was watching their first awkward attempts, I was starting to despair at how long it was taking. But it was all worth it in the end. I don't think you've been so horny in years as these last few months, spying on your daughter masturbating and practicing blowjobs and crawling around their apartment naked all day."

"Well, what can I say?" he said, laughing, "She's the spitting image of her mother at the same age." He leaned down to kiss his wife and whispered in her ear, "I can't help feeling I missed out on getting you to wear a collar, though!"

"Keep dreaming, old man!" giggled Mrs. O'Neill.

"I can't tell you how hard it was to concentrate at work, any time they sexted each other. I still find it hard to believe you could control their ignorance of certain things so precisely!" he gushed, then grunted as his manhood began gushing as well. Mrs. O'Neill sighed with pleasure and enjoyed a climax of her own, courtesy of the very good idea their son had come up with that they subsequently borrowed.

Bamagan
Bamagan
350 Followers
12