Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
340 Followers

Mr. O'Neill rolled to the side and stared at the ceiling for a moment before reaching over to the other nightstand and grabbing his wallet. He extracted a crisp five-dollar bill and presented it to his wife, saying, "Your winnings, ma'am!"

Mrs. O'Neill accepted her prize with a smile and asked, "Would you like to go double or nothing on another wager?

Her husband chuckled and replied, "I don't know about that, I'm starting to think you're hustling me!"

"Perish the thought!" his wife said with comic outrage. Smiling again, she continued, "I was just thinking, if we put a few more safeguards in place, especially about who they're allowed to invite inside, it might be fun to give them both a copy of the full version of ADMIN, once you're done coding the rest of the changes we discussed."

Mr. O'Neill frowned slightly and admitted, "I was sorry to revoke his access, but I never thought he'd actually tell anyone, let alone someone he was using it on!" He glanced over at his wife and said, apologetically, "And thanks for not making a fuss about rigging the bet against you, even though he managed to finish the quest without its help."

Waving her hand graciously at the contrition, Mrs. O'Neill said, "But now that she knows about it anyway, think of the fun we could have watching them pick another partner or two to have fun with. Remember how Jessica started hinting that she was interested in girls? Well, obviously that was mostly a cover for fucking her brother, but imagine if they really decide to lean into the story and she and Aaron make some kind of arrangement with a girl who doesn't mind sharing her?" With a sad expression taking over her face, Mrs. O'Neill concluded, "That might be the only way we get a grandchild, at this rate."

Mr. O'Neill glanced over at the monitor, which had switched to night-vision mode once the lights in the apartment bedroom were turned off, and watched their children spooning naked atop the sheets. He looked back to his wife and said, "Okay. An agreement in principle, to give them both access to the application, with the details of victory conditions to be determined, for the prize of ten dollars. Do we have an accord?"

Mrs. O'Neill shook her husband's hand to seal the bet, then bent over and began sniffing and licking at his dick to encourage it to revive. "I think I have just the right idea for the goal!" she said with a smile, taking the father of her children into her mouth.

12
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
BamaganBamagan3 months agoAuthor

@RayaWrites Thank you! <3

RayaWritesRayaWrites3 months ago

@Bamagan definitely fit well and so cool of you to include! You did amazing

BamaganBamagan3 months agoAuthor

@RayaWrites Thank you, that's high praise, haha! I added the foot stuff at a reader's request; being pretty foot-neutral myself, it didn't occur to me to include it earlier, but I had to agree with the reader's take that it would fit well with the other games the characters enjoyed. Glad to hear someone else enjoyed it!

RayaWritesRayaWrites3 months ago

Amazing, I was so glad to finally read about her feet being played with, I had my first orgasm of the chapter imagining Aaron’s tongue on my own feet! Amazing series <3

BamaganBamagan3 months agoAuthor

@MartinLewis Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! Women with body hair do tend to turn up in a lot of what I write. I usually tag the chapters where it's prominently featured, just FYI.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Brother Broke My Brain Pt. 01 College siblings engage in very risky sex with consequences.in Incest/Taboo
Sheltering My Runaway Sister My runaway half sister is more than I bargained for.in Incest/Taboo
My Brother Fucked Me Stupid How I learned to love sex with my sibling.in Incest/Taboo
Prenuptial Relations Ch. 01 Brother has intense sex with sister right before his wedding.in Incest/Taboo
Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
More Stories