All Comments on 'Incest--Revenge Fucking'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
Very fun read

Nice to appreciate a variety of older women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL

Mommy is a WHORE. selling her services...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You lost me ..

Shoulda kept Ralph fucking his mom.. only..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fully agree with Anonymous "You-lost-me" ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I completly lost track of what was happening.

Everything was all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Terrible ending to a great beginning.

Would have like to read more about Gina and Juliet. Nordica, is not a real name for a person. Should have used Elin instead.

erectus123erectus123about 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry Anon, but Nordica as a girl's name is of Latin origin meaning "from the North." Common in Germany and Scandanavian countries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Rascist, are we?

You sure like to stereotype the nationality of all the characters. Jew pussy, big noses Sicilian, Nordic size queens etc. Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you to the stereotypical, Trump loving, Jersey rascist.

erectus123erectus123about 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anon "You lost me' x 2, " Yes, a story with 5-7 characters is hard to keep track of but you can go back and get "unlost." The changes in Ralph are part of his sexual maturation and character development during 24 months. Although he remains thrilled to have sex with his mom, he moves on to experience other females who treat him differently. Many of the elements of this story are based on true events, especially incestuous ones. Life can lead to variations and unexpected changes and yes, feeling lost. Young men thirsty for sex can move quickly though a hord of females.

erectus123erectus123about 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Terrible ending, Glad you enjoyed the incest. It is a popular activity. Once Ralph decided to take revenge on his mother's lovers, where could he end up? Nordica was a closed book especially being pregnant and mad about having to pay Ralph. Gina was a dangerous tryst as Luigi was already suspicious. Juliet was single, warm, horny, and a Mom with a ready-made family. Why not end up in her arms? After all, little Jimmy needed a dad and a grandma.

erectus123erectus123about 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anon - Yes, Ralph does continue incest with his Mom, maybe they should be the basis for new stories.

erectus123erectus123about 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anon Mommy-Whore, Yes, prostitution on higher levels does exist, only the payoff is greater and enticing. I don't think Mom was a whore, she just did the expedient thing to feed her family and her ravenous sex drive. We see every day the interactions of men and women where sex leads to a payoff or career advancement, even when the trysts are sexually pleasing to both parties.

erectus123erectus123about 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Alwaystaboo, Thanks for your comment. As Ben Franklin said, "And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement." Not only are older women more experienced and less timid, they are, as Benny also said, "more grateful." Virgins are a blessing but like elementary teachers, you will learn little from them. However, since, I read, that modernly these same teachers have started having sex with students, perhaps that thought must be recalibrated. In retrospect, I too did learn a great deal from an older teacher...

erectus123erectus123about 3 years agoAuthor

Re: Revenge fucking as compared to incest. One of the most pleasurable telephone conversations I ever had was with a rival while I was fucking his wife.

erectus123erectus123about 3 years agoAuthor

DEAR RACIST-

WOW, what rug did you crawl out from? There is nothing racist here. Maybe you were reading another story.

The protagonist cites racist comments as being stupid but admits his Mom, a Jew, was found sexually attractive and was very promiscuous. There is no mention of big noses, none, nada-- other than yours. Maybe you were so busy jerking off that you had to invent shit. I've lived in eastern parts of the county here Jews and Italian live in harmony, there was no stereotyping. People are not all the same. We celebrate their differences. A number of my stories involve transsexuals and blacks, does that make me a racist or a sexist? These are people I've lived with, loved, and had sex with over and over. You Anon, are too quick to pull the race card. Go play golf with O.J. You will fit in! --and don't lambast New Jersey you idiot, it's a great state!

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

ok, did I miss something? when did he have time to install a hidden camera and why would he send a copy to her hubby showing his face, that would not make sense if the hubby had connections with the mob. putting his life in danger.

erectus123erectus123almost 3 years agoAuthor

That was part of the threat of revenge if Nordica did not come up with the agreed fee for his services. Once she paid up there was no reason to continue with that threat. Sometimes one needs to old a secret card if you are playing with a gal is likely to fail to keep her agreement. Fucking her was more fun since he knew she didn't really care for him. Five thousand on the side made it even better. Thanks for reading and commenting on the story. Best regards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Meh

Says a lot about a story when the vast majority of the comments are from the writer himself.

erectus123erectus123over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your observation anon, when one writes about others one often writes about one's self.

I assume M e h is an abbreviation for 'most entertaining history.' Stay well and keep the charger well-oiled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...