Incest Rookie Mistake

Story Info
'Women = Covert Ops, Grasshopper'.
2.4k words
14.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Babe!

Full disclosure - this is the first time I got hung up within a story. I reached out to one Editor on the list provided by the website and received enlightening, high level advice re: prepping before beginning a story.

However, I was still stuck.

So, I reached out to a frequent commentator on this site whose comments on other sibling stories I value, sent my story to this individual and received some very much appreciated feedback and..TA-DA!!

....ever see the old comedy 'Throw Momma from the Train'? 'The night was humid? hot? moist? sultry..'

All over 18

He liked to fuck 'em in the bathroom. 'Cause that is where the cameras were not. He marketed houses, mansions, townhomes, condos, duplexes, etc and he dealt with a lot of ladies. He knew every story ie divorce, newlywed, separation, fiancee, downsizing, vacation homes, new job transfers, job loss, moving closer to family, getting away from family, all of which he heard when they were panting and clinging to the sink. This lifestyle however was starting to get tiresome. He had recently passed his broker license exam and earned the title of Real Estate Broker. The risk of losing everything if he got caught screwing around had increased. His family owned a Real Estate Agency for which he worked. As the youngest child he knew in order to gain respect he needed to strike out on his own. He was bored with lunches three times a week with his boss sister, Rebecca.

He proudly put together a proposal for a new office in the southern part of the state. After almost twelve months it was rejected so he conceded and selected a more modest site for the office. He contacted a local real estate agent in the new area who as it turned out looked much older in person than her online photo. In addition, she had four kids he learned eventually. The two of them met at his hotel one morning. When he formerly introduced himself, she smiled and acknowledged she already recognized his last name. She told him when he was ready to hire real estate agents to please consider her.

Six months later

He was at lunch with clients when he got a message that his older sister, Rebecca, was unexpectedly in his new office and wanted to meet with him. For months he had been ignoring her phone calls and messages. He reached out to his girlfriend, Elaine, to tell her they would be having dinner with his sister in the evening. He knew his sister was snooping around the office. She had to be already very aware of his success. When he returned his sister's call the conversation was brief and she agreed to meet him and Elaine at a local restaurant. He and Elaine were sitting at the bar when she arrived. He had an opportunity to observe her before she saw them. It was impossible to tell she was nine years older than him. She was immaculate. He noticed she immediately drew attention from other people in the restaurant. On one hand he loved having a good looking sister but it irritated him as well. She was the apple of their father's eye. He was jealous. He was glad he invited Elaine as a buffer. It was a polite dinner full of small talk. He and his sister agreed he would pick her up at her hotel in the morning to introduce her to the city.

He called her that morning at the designated time and she told him she wasn't ready. His eyebrows immediately were raised. She told him to come up to her suite. Now, he was truly surprised. Never had he known her to not be timely. He parked his vehicle and when he got to her room, he knocked on the door and waited. He did not recognize the creature that opened the door. Her hair was not styled, she didn't have on any make-up, and she was in jeans and a t-shirt. He absolutely did not know what to do. Their relationship was not typical in the way a brother growing up might see his sister in various forms of undress or without make-up on the weekends. There were so many years between them. This was his second surprise of the morning in less than two hours. He stood at the door and stared at her. She invited him in. He removed his jacket and sat at the small conference table. She offered him a muffin and some coffee delivered earlier from the cafe in the hotel. She sat down across from him and sipped on her apple juice. The competitive vibe was humming between them.

"Zachery, when are you coming back?" she wanted to know. It immediately made him defensive.

"I'm not," he glared at her. What the hell he thought. Why was she asking him that?

"The numbers have declined since you left," she stated. He purred for a second enjoying that comment but then he got mad.

"Rebecca, you came down here because you are stressed out? Hire someone to help you or get another realtor or real estate agent. I want the position of Managing Broker which I do down here," he exclaimed. "I am settled with a home and a girlfriend," he added. She rolled her eyes and put her head in her hands before she continued.

"Oh please. A girlfriend? You don't love her. How soon before you screw around or have you already?" she teased as she looked back at him. He was not going to answer that question. This argument was getting too personal quickly and was not typical for them. Their conversations in the past were predominately business or family oriented with a common interest in success.

God she was tired. Ever since Zachery had left and went on his own down south the pressure on her increased tenfold. She could feel her dad evaluating her performance and weighing her against her brother. Her little brother had no idea of the stress she was under since she always tried to protect him. All his stupid screwing around she covered up for him. It was exciting to know he got his broker license but when she learned he was trying to leave, it left her feeling so empty. In the past, she wasn't too concerned about his promiscuity because she knew those were only flings, but his leaving and moving away stung. It hurt her more than she ever anticipated.

She sat back in her chair and admired her brother for a minute. He had the typical sales flashy smile and good hair however he was not smiling now. He looked confused. She got up from her chair and walked around the small table to stand behind him. She put her hands on his shoulders and she felt him immediately tense. She massaged his neck for a few seconds then she slowly bent her head down and kissed the top of his head. She lingered and took in his scent. She missed it. She felt emboldened when he continued to sit still so she tenderly kissed right behind his earlobe and moved her hand catlike down the front of his chest over his shirt to his groin. She continued to softly nibble on his neck as she pressed her palm on his dick and moved her fingers delicately on his balls over his pants. He shifted slightly and his dick was now hard as a pipe. With one hand she was struggling to unzip his zipper when he suddenly jumped up, grabbed his jacket, and left.

She changed into her robe, walked over to the bed, and laid down. Her heart was beating furiously. It surprised her that he hurried out. He must be having a more difficult time overcoming their brother sister relationship than she anticipated. She decided she wasn't going to contact him. She grinned thinking about how hard he was and it made her desire him more. She felt she had made it pretty clear what she wanted. Then, she changed her mind about contacting him. Her plan was already in play but she needed him to come back to her and not go to Elaine.

Zachery got to his vehicle and immediately started it with the air conditioner on high. He was feeling flushed. What the fuck he thought. His hard on was unrelenting. He was also feeling a little nauseated. Was it something in the muffin she gave him when he first arrived or just the confusion and angst of what just happened he wondered. Eventually the business would belong to the two of them. His dad had made that very clear. Zachery needed to maintain a relationship with his sister but her actions were so bizarre, so wrong. Who did he know that had fucked their sister he questioned in his mind. He always had his sister on a pedestal of sorts thinking of her as highly driven and successful. He never thought of her as crazy or insane til now. He wasn't aware of how much time he had spent sitting in a daze inside his vehicle when his phone rang. It was Rebecca. He answered the phone and she was crying.

"Please, Zachery, can you come back? Where are you? I am so, so sorry. Please don't tell Elaine," she begged. Hearing her voice his dick was throbbing and he desperately needed a release. The thought of the taboo, of her sucking his dick, plus the drug she slipped him causing the blood vessels in his dick to be filled to maximum size was making him desperate. His vehicle was a full size SUV without tinted windows and the company marker was plainly on the doors. No way he could masterbate in the parking deck.

"Ok, Rebecca, I'll come back up. What the hell has happened to you? And did you slip me something? Crush a blue pill recently?" he angrily asked.

"Zack, it is the stress and all the pressure. You left me to deal with dad and the numbers aren't where they should be and I've missed you so much. You stopped responding to my calls and messages," she sobbed.

He had his jacket buttoned and tried to hide the bulge in his pants as he walked through the lobby. He felt like a damn teenager. He lost phone reception when he got in the elevator. He decided then he was going to fuck his crazy sister. He was never a 'good' guy when it came to women anyway and his sister just made his list of conquests.

When she opened the door he surprised her with a quick motion, grabbed her by her hair, and pulled her over to the small table. He pushed her on her knees as he quickly undid his belt and pants. Rebecca hooked her fingers around the waistband of his underwear and tugged them down with force. She was angry he had pulled her hair. She wrapped her hand around his dick stroking it up and down. With her other hand she gently cupped his balls and lightly brushed her fingernails over them. She proceeded to take a long lick with her tongue from his balls to his head. She licked long strokes and nibbled the underside. She was going too slow. Zachery knotted his hands in her hair and had a vice like grip on either side of her head. He roughly pumped his dick in and out of her mouth. He thrust faster and his dick collided with the back of her throat over and over. Drool came out the sides of her mouth and she gagged. She gasped for air then he pumped two more times and came down her throat. His seed filled her mouth and spilled on her chin. She pulled away but he wasn't finished. His recovery time was minimal with the drug in his system. He pulled her up and guided her to the bed.

She removed her robe and laid on her back naked on the bed. She propped up the pillows behind her head so she could watch him remove the rest of his clothes. With one hand between her spread legs she toyed with her clit, the other hand she put two fingers inside herself and orgasmed as she stared at his dick. She was power tripping. She had him now. This exquisite rush she was experiencing was more intense than her most profitable real estate deal ever. The capitulation of her brother, her successful manipulation, and the win in getting him to do what she wanted was thrilling. The icing on the cake would be her dad's expression when he learned of their relationship. That made her scream.

Zachery groaned watching her orgasm and quickly placed himself on top of her. He removed the pillows behind her so together they were laying flat with him covering her frame. He roughly fucked her shaking her whole body and the bed. Her tits were bouncing and she grabbed onto the mattress. After she orgamsed again she started whimpering. He rose to his knees and flipped her over. His fingers grabbed her hips, pulled her to him, and he plunged into her pussy causing her to gasp. He thrusted hard into her, deeper and deeper, over and over, his hips slapping her ass. After a time, he doubled over and pumped load after load of seed into her. She fell to her stomach unable to hold herself up. Her brother remained in position as he panted. He got up to get a towel then laid down beside her. She kissed him several times on the lips before he opened his mouth and permitted her tongue to dance with his. They laid together holding hands for a while but then he said he needed to leave.

As soon as the hotel room door closed behind him, she reviewed the video. She did not have the right angle so she did not record the blow job but she did capture their fucking on the bed. She watched the muscles in his shoulders and back as he pounded her. She still had that pleasant 'I've just been Fucked' feeling. She smiled when she saw the look of ecstasy on his face when he came inside her. She owned him. Soon Elaine would be history and she, his sister, would have him right where she wanted him. With her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dating My Sister He needs a prom date to show his parents.in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
A Picture With Sister Movie night alone gets hot and heavy between siblings.in Incest/Taboo
I'm Coming! I'm Coming! My younger sister is always running late.in Incest/Taboo
Horny Siblings in the Pandemic Locked down by the pandemic, a frustrated, horny brother and.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories