All Comments on 'Incest Tales of the Quarantine 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost perfect but your knowledge of the hymen is somewhat lacking and, only about 5% of a cumshot is from the testicles. Nevertheless, a very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It made me cum several times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not into the rape scene sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sooo Fucking Hot! Loved Every Second of it

More please!

Mmmm, I wish I was her!

I Love Sleep Play….even if it was rape

It made me cum

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rape is rape is rape... wrong category... and poorly written

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Creepy. He raped her, period, end of story.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Creepy. He totally raped his daughter. Need to tag this correctly and put it into a category where it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sooo hot omg *-*

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 2 years ago

I usually enjoy your stories. However thos one tornado me off. Besides it being a rape, it was taking her virginity and possibly impregnated her also without her consent. Very disappointed in you fir this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story as always. Don’t listen to the other reviewers who are giving you a hard time. It’s only a story people not something that a father did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it I think the daughter was angling for this all along and it was a great story you played it just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh. Absolutely ruined by the combination of non consent and calling the mother a whore simply for not being a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shallow, sex obsessed and thoroughly dislikable main character, who thinks his wife was a whore because she wasn’t a virgin when they married, sleeps with anything with a pulse, rapes his daughter and takes her virginity in her sleep and then cums in her without caring if she might get pregnant. No development of the daughter’s character, other than the fact she is scared of lighting and a convenient hole for his dick. I get that’s it’s fiction and that some “sickos” get off on rape, but what a horrible, unintelligent story and I won’t be reading anymore of this “author’s” drivel.

darken05darken05over 2 years ago

Should be tagged as non-con. This story was just ugh. No father who i lol bed his daughter would rape her. The mother is a whore for not being a virgin? He found her clit? Was it lost? They’re all in the same place. Also does the author even have a clue where a hymen is? I mean this just screams 15yr old author.

WelshGiantWelshGiantover 2 years ago

This was a terrible story with so many issues it's best not to even waste time or words pointing them out to you. It'd be best to just delete this poorly constructed tale of rape.

Also, read up on female anatomy & get an editor immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jeez how about a proof read?

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticabout 2 years ago

Missing Non-Consent tags.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUabout 2 years ago

What you described is rape. Pure and simple. It was at best, nonconsensual.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUabout 2 years ago

I want to make it clear that this crap that you wrote does not belong on this. What father rapes his daughter and possibly impregnate her. And to top it off, she's a virgin. I could go on with how he calls his ex-wife a whore. Just because she was not a virgin when they met. I can't find the words as to how sick this is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PLEASE learn where hymens actually are. Completely ruins the story.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An interesting story, I agree with some of the commentators that the actions of this father constitute rape, but it must be remembered that the story is 'FICTIONAL '.

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

Yeah, sorry you've gotten so many negative comments on a SEX WEBSITE. I think outside of blatant racism or homophobia, you've got a pretty large grey area with which to work with. Noncon isn't for everyone but damn, downvote & move on. And calling the Mom a whore is sexist but this is a FANTASY, FICTIONAL STORY & at that moment, the father was completely lost in his own delusion.

Anyway, that was a hot read. Thanks.

DarlingKDarlingKover 1 year ago

I agree with everything WSM98 said. This story is one of the hottest and most well-written ones I've come across. You are an incredibly talented writer! You did a fantastic job making the dad out to be an average Joe, like a co-worker or just someone you might know. It felt so real like it could or did actually happen. I didn't want it to end and was hoping for a continuation of this story. I'm really glad you pushed the envelope, blurring the lines between consent and non-consent. I'm a woman and enjoyed the heck out of this story for the pure, unabashed smut that it was. I liked the dad and Shannon too, although I wish we could have known if she was teasing him all along or if she was really that naive. I would have liked more teasing too. Anyway, I rated this 5 stars. Excellent story. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this and having the courage to post! Please continue to push the envelope!!!

dbsidedbside8 months ago

No mention about protection? It was the Era of masks and distancing. Disappointed 😥 🌟🌟🌟

202GE202GE7 months ago

No need to write a story where essentially the daughter is raped. Could have easily written a story with consensual sex. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story..looking for a continuous story….ovule love part 2 for this story line

xina2591xina25913 months ago

when there is too much hesitation, i find the stories monotonous! let's get real here, men don't think about all that crapola, their desire to fuck doesn't keep them from thinking they are doing something wrong esp. when it's a young fresh virgin and their daughter, come on or should i say cum on? suck her, suck her clit, suck her titties ... make her feel she is wanted, desired and do a good job of arousing her before you pump that seed into her!

crylittlesistercrylittlesister3 months ago

Maybe, sir, you should learn how to edit. I couldn’t even get 15 paragraphs in as you just continue to repeat yourself. I had to come here to urge you to learn how to edit or for gods sake ask some weirdo on here with rape fantasies to edit it for you. But also you should warn people on rape. Just because someone might be hot for family action doesn’t give you the right to violate your reader’s implicit trust to throw in blatant rape. There is a huge difference between dubcon (dubious consent), noncon (no consent), and cnc (consenting non consent, meaning there is implicit consent but play is in place to make it seem as if it’s noncon - but cnc also falls into the world of somnophilia). People already have an implicit understanding while looking at subjects such as this that they’re going to find incest. Obviously, we’re looking at an incest category. However, adding in triggering things such as actual full on rape and pretending it’s not is absolutely unacceptable.

I find it absolutely fabulous that there are so many people that are in the comments calling you out on this absolute dog shit of a story. And will I realize some of the older generations that are writing on here may not have the class actually add trigger warnings you absolutely should have. And they actually go along way to help people. There are plenty of people who have incest kinks, who are victims of sexual assault and rape, and have no desire to read that and absolutely have the right to not have to read that kind of content. If all they want to do is get off. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...