Incest Tales of the Quarantine 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quarantine trapped us together.

My thoughts grew more and more fixated on Shannon. On my daughter. Not just dry-humping against her, but kissing her. Sucking on her titties. Eating her youthful twat. Sliding into her tight pussy.

To feel cunt around my dick again would be amazing. I was approaching a month now without fucking a woman. My daughter looked more and more ripe and succulent with every passing hour. Ideas of seducing her played through my mind.

"You'll go to jail," I muttered, staring at her lying on her stomach on the couch watching TV, her legs thrust up in the air, her toes flexing. Dainty toes I could suck. "Real prison, James. Stop that."

I salivated for her. Lusted for her.

A week after the storm, I was asleep when the rumble of lightning woke me up. My cock went hard with this Pavlovian response. A thunderstorm. Did that mean that my daughter would come sleep with me? That I would get another chance to dry-hump against her?

I hadn't hurt her by doing that. She hadn't even known.

Lightning flooded my room with stark light. The thunder boomed, windows rattling. That one was close. A shriek burst from my daughter's room. Then her door crashed open. The thudding footsteps. She didn't even knock. She just flung my door open and threw herself beneath the covers.

Another flash and she shrieked, clinging to me. I groaned, my cock thrusting up hard. She was so close to touching it as she cowered against me. I felt her body and knew I would be getting off tonight. She whimpered as the lightning moved away.

"S-sorry, Daddy," she said.

"Don't be," I answered, my voice throaty. I felt that hunger in me. "You can slip into my bed whenever you need it."

She let out a long sigh. "Thank you, Daddy."

I just grinned and knew I wouldn't have to wait long. Just for her to fall asleep. She clung to me for a few more moments and then she rolled off of me. This time, she stayed on her back. She didn't roll over onto her side.

That was a problem.

It was clear she had fallen asleep after twenty minutes. I pulled back the covers and stared at her. She wore a tank top that looked too small for her, molding to her round breasts. Her panties fit tight. My eyes had adjusted, a streetlight pouring enough illumination through my bedroom window for me to see. My daughter quivered there, her breasts rising and falling. Her panties...

Her panties molded to her pussy lips.

I licked my lips as I stared at that succulent spot. I licked my lips. I salivated for her. I just hungered to eat her cunt. To lick and lap at her. This urge sank heavily on me. I swallowed. That would be going too far, but...

I couldn't dry-hump her ass if she was on her stomach. Could I roll her over?

What if she woke up?

I knew she was a heavy sleeper, but if she woke up, then I wouldn't get to grind on her. She might go back to her own bed. So I sat there, my cock throbbing before me, watching her sleep, hoping she would roll onto her side.

The red numbers on my digital clock slowly changed as I waited and waited. I kept staring at her. Those tits. That cameltoe. I hungered so much for her. Would it really be bad to lick my little girl's pussy?

I bet she got horny, too.

I could give her something nice. She was a heavy sleeper. I could just munch on her pussy. Feast on her while she dreamed. My hands clenched and relaxed. My heart hammered in my chest. This was so wrong. So fucked up.

"That's your daughter, James," I muttered. "Your daughter."

I licked my lips.

"Exactly," I whispered back to myself. "Doesn't she deserve to have a nice orgasm? We're stuck together. Have to help each other out. What's the harm in it?"

"Prison. She'll hate me."

"She'll never know!"

I shuddered at that thought. She never realized I had dry-humped against her. I could eat out her pussy and then just fuck my cock against her panties. Just lie on her and do more grinding. She didn't have to be on her side for me to do that.

I surrendered to my lust. They were too strong. With care not to disturb her, I moved between my sleeping daughter's thighs. I swallowed, staring at her cunt molded by those sexy panties. I licked my lips, so hungry to lick her out. To eat her. I just had to press my lips down into her cunt and nuzzle at her. She would cum hard.

That would be exciting.

My tongue flicked over my lips. I planted my hands on her thighs. I stroked up and down her hot flesh. I shuddered at how warm she felt. I groaned, my heart hammering in my chest as I stroked my hands up her legs.

"You're gorgeous, Shannon," I whispered, her red hair fanned over my pillow. Her breasts rose slowly.

My hands reached her crotch. I licked my lips as I caressed the leg hole of my daughter's panties. I was on the edge of sliding over her gusset and rubbing at her twat through the thin protection. I breathed in deeply, smelled her jasmine shampoo and her vanilla lotion.

My mouth salivated.

I slid my finger across the crotch of her panties. I rubbed up and down her, pushing my knuckle into her. She kept sleeping as I felt her pussy lips. God, she was shaved. My daughter shaved her twat. That was insane. Was she sexually active? Did she have a boyfriend I didn't know about? Was she horny and missing him?

I stroked up and down her pussy, watching her face. She kept breathing her head turned to the right. Her nipples hardened. I watched them poke against the thin tank top. They were small buttons that I could play with.

But I was at her pussy.

A warmth bled through her panties. Her excitement. My finger grew wet. I pulled it back, dew gleaming on it. I breathed in, and a new musk filled my nose. Tangy. The aroma of her arousal. My tongue flicked across her lips

I pressed my face down. I rubbed into her panties and breathed in. I groaned at the aroma of her. The heady scent of my daughter's cunt. That tangy delight. I licked up her gusset, tasting the fabric and the tangy flavor of her pussy.

She whimpered.

I froze.

I stared up her body, but she just kept lying there. Her breasts rose and fell. She wasn't moving. Wasn't coming awake. It was just a whimper. A sigh. She made sounds in her sleep. She slurred something, speaking in her sleep for a moment.

She was probably dreaming.

I grinned. "I'll give you something special to dream about, Shannon."

I licked at her panties again. I stroked my tongue up the fabric, feeling her slit through the cloth. She was definitely shaved. That was so wild. I bathed the gusset of her panties with my saliva. I lapped up and down her slit, reveling in this thrill.

Her tangy flavor grew and grew. Her breasts rose and fell. I watched them, savoring the way her tank top cupped them. She had such a lovely pair. C-cups. Round and perky and just begging to be played with.

But I had her pussy to eat.

I kissed at her panties. I sucked her tangy pussy cream through the cloth. A woman's delight. My daughter's incestuous passion. Lust surged through me. My dick ached and throbbed as I nibbled up and down her panties.

"Fuck," I breathed. "Shannon, you're so sexy."

No answer. Still sleeping.

I slid my finger into her leg hole and groaned as I touched my daughter's shaved pussy directly. I caressed over her plump vulva and found her tight slit. Juices coated my finger. She was so hot and wet. She needed this.

I yanked her panties to the side. The tangy aroma of her pussy swelled. My darkness-adjusted eyes could see her tight slit. That virginal vulva, a girlish quim. I kissed my daughter's twat. Right on her slit. I tasted her tangy juices directly.

I didn't die. God didn't smite me and send me to hell. No cop bursts burst through the door.

I shuddered and then I licked her again. And again. I lapped at her twat. I slid my tongue up and down her snatch. My tongue caressed her hot flesh. I stroked up and down that tight slit, just grazing her at first.

Then I pressed into her folds. I felt the texture of her labia. The silkiness of her pussy lips. They were so hot against my tongue and lips. Felt so incredible. She whimpered again. But she kept sleeping. She didn't wake up.

"You're having a naughty dream, aren't you?" I whispered and then lapped at her cunt again. I slid up her slit, gathering up her incestuous juices. "Yeah, you are. Mmm, let Daddy give you a good one. An amazing one."

She whimpered. Such a cute sound.

I dug my tongue into her groove and stroked across a membrane. I froze. I pushed on it. She had her hymen still. She was a virgin, but she shaved her pussy? Did girls her age just all shave their pussies? A shudder ran through me.

That was hot.

I licked at her hymen and stroked her folds. I caressed over a little bud. Her clit. I'd found my daughter's clit. I flicked it. She whimpered louder. I smiled, wanting to give my daughter such a delicious dream.

Then I would dry hump on her. Just rub my cock against her pussy lips. I had to feel that twat against my dick. That would be perfect. No panties in the way. I kept them yanked to the side as I licked at her virgin twat.

Her juices tasted even better without anything in the way.

It turned me on to eat her cherry pussy.

Her mother wasn't a virgin our first time. Fucking whore. But not my Shannon. She wouldn't be a whore. Oh, no, she was my baby girl. Just my adorable daughter. She was perfect.

I licked harder at her cunt. I feasted on her, brushing her clit over and over again. I could do this all day. Her breathing quickened. Her breasts rose and fell. They were so beautiful to watch even covered up. I stared at them as I devoured her tangy cream.

My tongue swirled around her clit. I fluttered about it. Then I sealed my lips about it and sucked on her. She gasped and bucked. Her moans echoed through the room. It resounded about us. She gripped her thighs, her sleepy passion was a delight.

I didn't fear her waking up. I just kept sucking on her clit. Her body twitched. Her whimpers grew louder and louder. She must be having a great wet dream. An exciting one. Her pussy juices coated my lips and ran down my chin.

"You're so gorgeous," I moaned. "So tasty.

My dick throbbed. I needed to make Shannon cum so I could dry-hump her. Just grinding my cock up and down her pussy. Maybe I'd press my tip against her hymen. Just for a moment. Just to feel a cherry cunt for once in my life.

I wouldn't do more than that.

I sucked hard on my sleeping daughter's clit. Her head rolled from side to side. Her thighs twitched beside me. She whimpered louder. I knew her orgasm had to be almost on her. I wanted her cream to gush into my mouth.

Then she gasped in her sleep.

Her pussy cream gushed out.

A river of tangy, incestuous passion poured into my lips. I drank my daughter's virgin juices down like I was a thirsty man in the desert. I had found my oasis. I closed my eyes as her body trembled. I reveled in this wicked moment.

My dick ached to be in my little girl. To just press on her cherry and... and...

I couldn't fuck her, right?

God, she was wet, though. Just so juicy. I drowned in her cream. Her body's shudders died down, her orgasm subsiding. I just gave her bliss. Got her all ready. It was the perfect time for her to lose her virginity.

Better me than some asshole guy who didn't care about her, right?

I loved Shannon. She was my baby girl. I wanted what was best for her. A painless first time.

I squeezed my eyes shut and ripped my head from her crotch. "Christ," I muttered. "Am I...?"

I gripped my cock and brought it closer and closer and closer to her shaved, virgin twat. My fingers held her panties to the side. I stared right at her cunt. I licked my lips, the hunger for my daughter growing and growing in me.

I just had to ram into her. Just a single thrust, and I would have my daughter's virginity. I would love her while she slept. I made her cum. She could do the same for me, right?

"She trusts you," I groaned and pressed my cock against her pussy. "Don't do this, James."

I shuddered at the feel of her warm, wet flesh against my cock. A shudder ran through me. This heat shot up my shaft. My balls tightened. It was heavenly. A hungry groan rose from my throat. I shuddered as I savored this bliss.

I moved my cock down to her hymen. I felt the barrier protecting her pussy from my dick. Her untouched depths awaited. If I didn't do it, some asshole boy would. He'd do a piss-poor job, break her heart when he didn't call back, and just treat her like shit.

She deserved better.

"Shit," I groaned, wanting to thrust. I mean, what was the harm if I just pushed forward and I did it? Would she even know? Girls broke their hymens doing other things all time, right?

I pushed against that membrane. I felt it stretching. I shuddered, wanting to be in her so much. Her face scrunched up. She whimpered. Her body twitched. I swallowed, fear and lust warring inside of me. The conflict built and built and built.

I hadn't had pussy in a month.

She was wet. Available. She loved me. She would want to help me out. I made her cum first. I deserved this.

I thrust hard.

My daughter's cherry popped.

I gasped as I slid into her snatch. Inch after inch after amazing inch of her pussy engulfed my cock. A tight, silky, amazing heaven. Way better than that Madeleine whore. Or those other women. This was a virgin twat.

My daughter's eighteen-year-old pussy.

I groaned as I leaned down, sinking more and more of my cock into her pussy. Her hot flesh caressed my tip, that silky friction sending delight rushing down to my balls. She whimpered, her nose twitching. I leaned over her, staring down at her face. I bottomed out in my little girl.

Her eyes opened.

I froze.

She blinked and then stared up at me. "Daddy?"

"It's just a dream," I told her, panic rushing through me. I waited for her to scream. To buck in panic. "A naughty, sexy dream."

"Mmm, Daddy," she moaned, this throaty sound of pleasure. "What a nice dream."

Then she kissed me. My daughter kissed my lips coated in her juices. She bought it. She thought this was a dream. She must be still coming out of her sleep, thinking this was a continuation of the sex dream my pussy licking had given her.

I kissed her with passion. I thrust my tongue into my daughter's mouth. I sank my weigh down on her, feeling her boobs through her tank top, her nipples hard. Her thighs slid around my waist. She held me, kissing me back, whimpering.

I drew back my cock. Her hot flesh clung to my aching dick. We both moaned.

I pumped away at my daughter's pussy. I made such sweet love to my little girl. It was amazing. Fantastic. I loved every moment of being in her. I savored every last second of pumping away at my little girl's amazing twat.

Our tongues danced together. They swirled and whirled about the other. It was amazing to enjoy. I groaned, kissing her with passion. This was incredible. I pumped away at her, driving my cock into her cunt with powerful strokes.

Her pussy clung to me. She held me tight. It was amazing to enjoy. I groaned into her mouth, kissing her with all the passion I had. She kissed me back. She swirled her tongue through my mouth. I loved her. I savored kissing my daughter. I never wanted this to stop.

She whimpered, her lips kissing me back with hunger. I pumped away at her. I fucked into her snatch with passion. With hard strokes. I groaned, loving the feel of her twat wrapped around me. My balls smacked into her taint.

I slid my hands up her sides. I pressed beneath her tank top. I broke the kiss so I could slide up and grope her tits. I squeezed her boobs. She stared up at me, her green eyes looking so wild. Her arms went around my neck.

"Daddy!" she moaned, her pussy clenching around me. "Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, you're making love to me."

"Yes, Shannon," I groaned. "Isn't it a wonderful dream?"

"Uh-huh!" she gasped, her pussy clenching around my dick.

I shuddered, savoring her hot flesh being wrapped around me. She felt incredible. Just a joy for me to enjoy it. I pumped away at her with hard strokes. I buried into her cunt again and again. I slammed to the hilt in her.

My dick throbbed in her cunt. Her pussy squeezed about me while I groped her tits beneath her tank top. She stared up at me with such delight in her eyes. She humped back into my thrusts, the bed creaking.

"Daddy, Daddy!" she moaned. It sounded so naughty. "Oh, Daddy, I love you. I love you so much!"

"I love you, too!" I groaned, thrusting into her cunt. "Shannon. You're so sexy."

She beamed at me.

"So perfect. So gorgeous." I squeezed her tits. "Just adorable."

Her pussy squeezed about my cock as I pulled back. The suction was incredible. I groaned, loving the way her flesh massaged me. Her hot cunt gripped me, teasing me. Her snatch felt hungry for my cum.

For my incestuous seed to pump into her snatch. I thrust harder and harder into her cunt. I buried into her with powerful strokes. She groaned, clenching down on me with her juicy pussy. My daughter's snatch felt incredible about me.

"Oh, Daddy, yes, yes!" she moaned. "Oh, that's good. That's amazing. Daddy!"

"Yes," I panted, squeezing both her plump tits.

I drove hard into her. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock. The mighty eruption of cum building in my balls. They smacked into her flesh every time I buried into her tight, sweet pussy. I groaned at her silky embrace about my shaft.

I rubbed at her nipples with my thumb. She gasped, her face scrunching up and her pussy tightening around my dick. I liked that a lot. She whimpered, her arms shifting around my neck. I drove into her pussy.

I filled up my daughter's cunt.

"Yes!" Shannon gasped. "Daddy!"

She squealed in delight while her pussy went wild around me. I thrust into her cunt, groaning at the feel of her hot flesh spasming around me. That wonderful massage swelled the pressure in my balls. I growled, about to erupt in her.

"Oh, Daddy, yes!" she squealed, her arms around my neck pulling me down.

I slipped my hands out from beneath her tank top to kiss her hard on the lips. I thrust my tongue into her mouth. She whimpered and shuddered beneath me, her pussy writhing around my cock. I pumped harder at her. Faster.

I could tell her twat wanted my jizz. My balls tightened, smacking into her taint as I kissed my baby girl. Her eighteen-year-old cunt brought me right to the edge. I groaned as I thrust to the hilt in her. I buried in deep.

Erupted.

I broke the kiss and growled, "Shannon!"

"Daddy!" she squealed, my jizz jetting into her deflowered pussy. "You're cumming in me!"

"I am," I groaned. "I love you, Shannon!"

"Love you!" she moaned.

The pleasure fired out of my cock. Each eruption of jizz slammed bliss into my mind. It felt amazing. Stars burst across my vision. They danced around her smiling face. Her pussy writhed around me, milking me. She worked out my cum.

I filled her pussy with my incestuous seed. I groaned as I spurted a final time in her. I hit that peak of my pleasure. I hung there, drinking in the bliss. I sucked in breaths, my heart pounding. The blood rushed through my veins.

"Oh, Daddy," she whimpered, her pussy's spasms dying down. "That was amazing."

"Yes," I groaned and rolled off of her. I just fucked my daughter.

She snuggled up against my side. "Mmm, that was a great dream." She rested her head on my shoulder. "I hope I have it every night."

"I think you will," I said, stroking her head.

"Good."

I closed my eyes and smiled. Being quarantined with my eighteen-year-old daughter wasn't so bad at all. It definitely had its perks. I held my daughter to me as I drifted off to sleep.

The END of this Incestuous Tale of the Quarantine

12