All Comments on 'Incest Tales of the Quarantine 02'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

Hot. I could be his mom. I wouldn’t have held off so long. Maybe even initiate the sex.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

I would love to hear how anal sex goes with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely sexy and hot . Remember when I got a chance to make love to my mom . Definitely was the best sex I ever had in my life . She came out to my graduation from boot camp . We decided to drive back instead of flying . Stopped at a motel for the night and went to get something to eat . Took a walk and just talk . Holding hands and enjoying each other company . She gave me a hug and quick kiss . Went back to the room and she went to get cleaned up . Came out wearing on of shirts . We just cuddled and talked . I gave her a quick kiss and hug , next thing we knew Justin making out a little . Mom is a petite woman with small breast and a killer little body . She allowed me to fondle her small breast and suck her tits . I slowly undressed her and started kissing her gorgeous body . Her gorgeous feet and red painted toe nails in had to lick and suck . I slowly made my way up to the beautiful pussy I had come from 18 years before . I started kissing and licking her . She came and pulled me up and kissed me , then took raging hard cock and asked me to make love to her . I was in heaven when entered her tight pussy . Didn't last long since I had been 13 weeks in boot camp . Never came so hard I my life as I filled her full of cum . We made love several times that night and the next morning before leaving for home . It was a 4 day trip back home . Got home dad was glad to see us . Nothing happened again till years later and dad went out of town for work. We went to eat , then went back home. Relaxing and cuddling in front of the fireplace . Things just just happened and we started kissing and touching each other . We slowly undressed each other and ended up making love in front of the fireplace . I ate her gorgeous pussy while she gave me the greatest blow job of my life . Finally went to bed and made love all night and the next day . Making love to her beautiful and we had no regrets . Found out years later that she had a miscarriage after our trip back . Never knew . If you ever get a chance to make love to your mom take it you'll have the best sex of your life .

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Well written an very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, i hope she got pregnant, clearly, they are ment to be together, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

amazing story I hope this continues or read more like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now this is an amazing story. I can’t think of a better way to pass time.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrabout 2 years ago

Excellent Story!!!

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatusover 1 year ago

howsabout you revisit these two a year or two later.

KuanyangKuanyangabout 1 year ago

Hot, and while I know it was a one shot - it would be great to see more of these two. Just how submissive is the mom? How much farther do they go?

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung1511 months ago

One of the best stories I've read in quite a while here. You definitely have a way with words. LOL 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gotta love stories about a son blowing his load inside is biological mother. Nothing feels better than that

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You are one of the best writers of hot, hot stories. You really know how to put in the right sexy words and descriptions. But what happens to this duo of mother and son? Does he take her ass? And since he was filling up her unprotected pussy, does she get pregnant? Lots of possibilities. 5 stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...