Incest Tales of the Quarantine 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

It was a good thing our house was so big and everyone in the family was staying busy during quarantine.

Daddy and I certainly were.

I typed away at my new story about a girl named Linda and her Daddy. She was a naughty girl who had snuck into her daddy's room and blew him. That had led to so many naughty adventures like their sneaky sex in the tent while her mother slept beside them (in this story, there was no dumb quarantine).

"Daddy," I said, pausing in my typing, my pussy feeling all sexy. "Want to do more research?"

Daddy pushed from his computer. He glanced at the clock. "I have an hour before my next meeting. I'd love to help you improve your story."

"Good." I bit my lip. "Can we research anal?"

Daddy laughed. I was so glad quarantine happened. Researching sexy fun with daddy was so much better than with some dumb boy. I was learning so many kinky things. I loved being a daddy's girl. It was better than suntanning all day like dumb Renee or doing stupid crafts like stupid Nancy.

I was having the real fun during quarantine.

To be continued in the next Incestuous Tale of the Quarantine...