Incest Tales of the Quarantine 04

Story Info
A little sister proves to be a naughty treat!
7.6k words
4.69
67.3k
132

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Sister's Naughty Treat

"That's it, Clancy," groaned my twin sister, her naked ass wiggling at me as she lay bent over the hood of the 1969 Camaro I was repairing in the garage. "Just slide that cock into me. I need it. I'm fucking going crazy!"

"Shit," I muttered, my dick out in my hand.

I was about to fuck my twin sister. Nancy's trimmed, brown bush dripped with juices as it peeked out between her thighs, the slit of her pussy framed by her lush legs. She looked over her shoulder at me, her brown hair spilling over her face.

"I know you need it, too," she moaned. "How much pussy have you gotten since this began, Clancy?"

"None," I groaned, pressing the tip of my cock into my sister's cunt. Feeling the incestuous warmth of her juices. Her silky hairs spilled over the tip of my cock. "Shit, Nancy."

She had just walked in and said, "Want to fuck?" I had thought she was joking, but now...

Now I was too horny after three weeks of quarantine. The only women I'd been around were my mom, my twenty-one-year-old twin sister, and our two younger sisters, Renee and Linda. I was spending all my time rebuilding this old car in the garage, trying not to think about hooking up with girls and how much I wanted their sweet, sweet pussy.

Now here was my twin begging me. It was incest. Wrong. Forbidden. Yet her silky pubic hair and hot cuntlips felt amazing against my dick. I knew she was no virgin, but I never thought she'd be such a horny slut she'd come in here begging for my cock.

"Ram into me, Clancy!" she moaned. "I need it. I fucking need."

I groaned and thrust into my sister's snatch.

Her hot, tight, juicy cunt slid over my cock. She gasped, her head tossing back. Her pussy clenched down around my dick as I buried with ease into her depths. My balls smacked into her bush. My jeans rustled around my ankles. I gripped her hips, shuddering at how tight and wet she felt around me.

She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my cock. That naughty twat massaged my dick. Her brown hair rustled down her back. She felt amazing. Her snatch squeezed about me. She held me tight. She loved my cock with her twat.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" I groaned, holding her hips and drawing back through her snatch. "Jesus, Nancy."

"Mmm, Clancy!" she purred as I thrust back into her. "Oh, I need this. Fuck me hard. Dump that cum in me. I want a big load of jizz in me."

"Holy shit!" I gasped and thrust into my twin sister. I had no idea she was such a whore. "What about...?"

"I'm on the pill!" She clamped down her cunt around my dick, increasing the silky friction. "Now dump that jizz in me, Clancy. I love the feel of cum in me!"

I groaned, thrusting harder into her. The incestuous rush of fucking my twin and jizzing in her swept through me. This was wild. Crazy. Intoxicating. I pumped away at her with hard strokes. I buried into her again and again. Her twat squeezed about my dick. Her pussy felt amazing around my cock. I reveled in the thrill.

I pumped away at her. I buried my dick to the hilt in her cunt again and again. I pounded her hard. The pleasure swelled in my balls. It was incredible to experience. I groaned, the pressure rising and rising, a swelling need to erupt.

I shuddered, thrusting away at her. I fucked her hard and fast. My balls buried into her again and again. I groaned, stirring up her snatch with the ferocity of my strokes. The car's shocks groaned as it rocked. My crotch smacked my sister's rump.

"That's it!" she moaned. "Oh, my god, that's fucking it. Ram that dick into me, Clancy!" Her moans echoed around the garage. "That's so hot. That's so fucking amazing. I love it. Don't stop. Bury in me. Oh, my god, that's amazing. Yes!"

Her pussy squeezed around my dick. Her hot cunt held me tight. I gritted my teeth as I plunged to the hilt in her twat. My hands slid up her body, brushing the bottom of the baby doll t-shirt she wore. I loved the feel of her skin while her juicy snatch massaged my cock.

My balls tightened. The pressure in them swelled and swelled. I hurtled towards my orgasm, so ready to dump my load in my sister's cunt. It had been too long with just my hand. Now I had pussy around my dick.

My twin sister's pussy. The taboo rush alone made this intoxicating. I groaned, coming closer and closer to erupting. I slammed into her, my nuts smacking into her bush. She groaned and thrust back into me, her pussy massaging the tip of my dick. The ache swelled there.

"Fuck, Nancy!" I groaned.

"I know!" She shuddered. "Ooh, Clancy, I should have known you'd fit in me. Incest is amazing!"

"Uh-huh!" I panted and slammed to the hilt in her again. And again. I plundered her cunt, aching to jizz in her. "Let me feel your pussy go wild about my cock. Goddamn, your twat was made for my dick."

"We are twins!" she whimpered. "We shared Mom's womb. Oh, god, that's good. Just...Just... Fuck, Clancy!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick. That hot, tight, delicious sheath rippled and writhed around my cock. I drew back, her hole sucking at my dick. My balls tightened. The depraved delight of my twin sister's snatch rushed through my body. I slammed back into her, the pressure bursting at the tip of my dick.

"Fuck, yes!" I howled and came in my twin sister.

I gripped her hips as I dumped my jizz into her snatch. She whimpered, her pussy writhing and convulsing around my dick. Her hot flesh sucked at me. Stars danced before my eyes. I groaned, pumping load after load into my sister.

"Oh, give it to me!" she moaned. "Oh, give me all that wonderful cum. I need it. Flood my pussy!"

"Shit!" I groaned, pumping all the spunk I had into her twat, not caring if I would knock her up. She better be on the pill, but...

The pleasure slammed into my mind. I trembled there as her cunt worked out the last of my jizz. I panted and she groaned. Her head lowered as she gasped for her breath. I shuddered. Savoring the buzzing afterglow of incestuous sex.

It was a rush fucking my sister.

"Oh, that was what I needed," Nancy moaned. "God, I think I can go another three weeks without going crazy."

"Uh-huh," I panted and pulled out of her. I stumbled back, my jeans about my ankles almost tripping me, and leaned against the wooden workbench. The garage felt so stuffy now. "We're not going to...?"

"Oh, no," Nancy moaned, my cum already bubbling out. She pulled up her purple panties and covered her rump. Then up came her jean shorts. "This was just me scratching an itch." She snapped her fastener closed. "Mom should be done with her afternoon delight with dad and the strawberries should be done stewing and ready for making them into jam."

Our family lived in a large house, and we were all finding ways to be busy and not drive each other insane. Dad was working in his office, discovering how to work from home. My eighteen-year-old sister Linda was hanging out in there with him working on her stories. She wanted to be a writer or something.

Though she would never let anyone in the family read them. Too embarrassed.

Mom was canning and making jams and working on crafts. She had her own workroom on the first floor. Nancy had always been into crafts. The pair of them had been making things since she was a kid. Making decorations, baking, canning. Nancy was as good a cook as our mother.

Renee, our nineteen-year-old sister, liked to spend her time on her phone on social media while sunbathing. She had gotten one hell of a tan over the last three weeks. She was out by the pool right now sunning herself.

"I can't believe we did this," I muttered as I drew up my boxers.

"Mmm, it was fun," Nancy said. She headed for the door that led to the kitchen. "You should totally boink Renee. She wants you."

"What?" I asked.

"Renee. She's got a big crush on you." Nancy paused at the door. "Mmm, imagine getting your dick in her. You two could be having a lot of fun. No reason you have to go stir crazy for pussy for the next month. I just needed a little itch scratch. Don't expect me to be back any time soon. But Renee..."

Then she slipped through the door and closed it.

"Damn," I muttered.

I stewed over that for a long time, shocked by it. Renee had a crush on me?

I found myself drifting to the back door of the garage. I opened it and spotted my younger sister lying on the chaise lounge, sunglasses on, her oiled, tan body gleaming. She wore a small, red bikini, her legs long and lithe. She had sandy-blonde hair, the closest to Mom in coloring. Dad had black hair, which Linda had inherited. Nancy and I were in between them with our brown. Renee's round breasts looked delicious in her bikini, and her stomach flat and toned. She did exercises every morning, wanting to stay limber.

I slowly moved to her.

She turned her head at my approach. "Hey, Clancy. Bored working on that car."

I shrugged. "Bored lying here."

"Mmm, it's relaxing."

Did she really have a crush on me? She didn't seem so. Was Nancy messing with me? She liked to do that. I could almost believe she had sex with me just to trick me into making a pass at Renee and embarrassing myself.

Almost.

"You look flushed," she said. "Working hard in there?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, staring at her body. God, she was sexy. How had I never really noticed before just how hot my sister was? Nancy's words echoed through my mind. Could Renee and I have something? It wasn't like I could just whip out my cock and say, "Want to fuck?"

Guys didn't get away with that with girls. They weren't wired the same.

Renee started playing with her phone. Not sure what to say, I drifted back to the garage to try to work on the car. But I couldn't focus on anything. My mind was full of the wildest ideas imaginable. They consumed me.

Fuck.

* * *

Three days later, Renee still filled my mind. Linda had finally re-emerged from her self-quarantine in her room--the stress of this damned disease had gotten to her. She seemed happier than I had ever seen her, bouncing about the house before she vanished upstairs with Dad to work in his office. Mom and Nancy then disappeared to work on crafts in the workshop.

Leaving Renee to go sunbathe and me to think about my nineteen-year-old sister's nubile body. She wasn't the baby of the family like Linda. Renee was the one that just got ignored. Left to do her own thing. The loner. The gril who rolled her eyes at any hint of family activity.

Nancy claimed Renee had a thing for me, but I had seen no sign of it. She just played on her phone and worked on her tan. Sometimes she'd swim in the pool, going back and forth, her legs kicking. She looked so sexy as I watched her through the garage window, my hand stroking up and down my cock.

Fucking Nancy had somehow made me hornier for pussy. For girls. Like I had almost gotten used to a monkish existence of masturbating again like I were a freshman all over again. Then she had given me a taste and I'd lost all self-control.

I wanted Renee.

Today, I watched her emerge for the start of her sunning ritual. She usually slept in until noon since classes had been canceled. Time had lost all importance without the routine of going to school. She sat down on the lounge, wearing her purple bikini today. She had a few different bathing suits. I swear, she must have ordered some new ones off of Amazon or something.

I opened the door to the garage. Nancy might have been fucking with me, but I had to make my move. I had to enjoy my little sister's cunt. She stretched her back as I walked over. She heard my approach and glanced at me, her sunglasses making her expression unreadable.

"Hey, bro," she said. Her legs stretched out. "How goes the car?"

"Slowly," he said. "You need any help putting on your suntan lotion." I just had to go for it. It was an innocent-enough offer. And yet it held the potential to be naughty.

She seemed to be eyeing me up. She bit her lower lip. Then a smile spread across them. She wore a glossy, pink lipstick. Her hands rubbed at her thighs. Then she grabbed the bottle and tossed it towards me.

"Sure," she said. "Have at it." She stretched out on her back.

I blinked at that. The front? God, maybe Nancy was right.

Renee breasts rose and fell, cupped in the small, purple triangles of her bikini. Did Mom know how skimpy her bathing suits had gotten? Was she too busy trying not to go crazy that she hadn't noticed what Renee was wearing?

Maybe.

I sank down on the chaise lounge beside Renee's and didn't hesitate. I had put suntan oil on a girl before. Several girls. It was a great way to get them excited. Going to the pool or beach was always something I loved to do with a girl. They had the excuse to wear as little as possible, and I got to touch them to protect them from burning.

I started with her arms, massaging Renee. She just smiled as I did, looking relaxed. My fingers slid over her skin. I wasn't completely sure that she wanted anything more from me. She might have thought this was innocent.

That her brother couldn't be lusting for her. There was still the possibility Nancy was fucking with me. I glanced at the house, almost expecting to see her peering out the kitchen window or something.

Arm done, I boldly put my hands on her leg. I rubbed the oil into her skin. She purred as I did that then grabbed the bottle. She squirted the amber liquid on her stomach and smeared it over her abs and up towards her breasts.

I frowned at that.

"Mmm, you got a good touch," Renee said. "I hear you give good massages. Least, that's what a few girls say."

"Oh?" I asked. "You talk about me with your friends."

"We talk about a lot of guys," she said. She smeared the oil around her breasts, massaging the protective liquid into those lush tits.

Damn, maybe I had misread this. I was hoping to do that last.

"Girls are always gossiping about you guys," she said as I worked my lotion down her other leg, reaching over her to do it. I slid up towards her crotch, staring at that Lycra. I didn't see any blonde curls peeking out. She must have it bare. I could see her cameltoe. "We know who have the small cocks, the big ones, and the ones that spurt off in five seconds. The guys that go down. Why do you think you get a lot of dates."

"Really?" I asked, massaging her inner thigh.

"Uh-huh," she said, rubbing at her arm. Then she rolled over, her front done. She casually undid the knots of her bikini top. "You got a reputation, Clancy. A good one. Girls like you."

"Damn," I said. "Guys just lie about what they do. Brag. Claim they've bagged way more girls than they have."

"Sad," she said. "Do you brag?"

"Always," I said and rubbed my hands over her back. "But I don't have to lie about my conquests."

"No, you don't," groaned Nancy. "I heard you fucked the MacMillan sisters on the same night. Did them one after the other. They got real catty after that."

I grinned. "That was a fun party." My hands worked up and down her back, rubbing at her flesh. Her skin felt so silky. "How about you? Missing boys?"

"I guess," she said and then let out a groan as I rubbed at her shoulders. "You do have a good touch."

"Always like to leave my girls satisfied," I said. "So, no boyfriend, huh?"

"Who dates any longer," Renee muttered. "The guys just want to pump and dump. Every girl's so eager to prove she's all grown up, she lets herself get run through by a dozen guys."

"And you?" I asked.

She shrugged. "My fingers are just fine. For now."

Wait, Renee was a virgin? Of course, innocent Linda was, but Renee? She always dressed so trendily and was going out with her friends. I assumed some pimply-faced sophomore was giving it to my sister. Nancy certainly had lost hers by eighteen. We'd both lost ours at the same party, though to different people.

"What about you?" she asked as I worked down towards her rump. "The girls haven't been banging down your door, have they?"

"All hiding at home."

"Pity," she said. "You must be just dying for them."

"Yeah," I said, wondering where my sister was going with this.

Then, to my shock, Renee rolled over. There was a boldness to it, her unknotted top spilling from her breasts. Her breasts quivering. Her nipples thrust up hard and pink from the center of the pale patches on her tanned tits. Despite the aggression of the action, her face looking pale. Scared. Her arms started to cover herself up.

She wanted to be that seductive minx, but I could see the virgin vulnerability. The fear that she had gone too far. That she was about to embarrass herself, but that she ached for me too much not to try. She wanted it. This was her chance to seduce her big brother, and she was going for it.

How long had she felt this way? How long had she wanted me?

This throbbing energy pulsed through the air around us. My chest felt so tight as she lay there trembling, her plump boobs jiggling. She had a gorgeous body. Just perfect. Spending quarantine with my little sister...

Damn.

"Clancy," she whispered. "I... Do you...? Am I...?"

"You're fucking hot, Renee," I said, knowing what she was getting out.

A smile spread on her lips. Some of her tremblings slowed. "Really? Compared to those senior girls you date."

Maybe it was the fact I hadn't seen a girl outside my family in the flesh in three weeks or maybe Renee was just that hot, but I didn't hesitate to say, "They don't have anything on you, Renee. These tits..."

I grabbed her breasts. I cupped her boobs with bold hands, feeling the slick tanning oil. I squeezed them, reveling in their perky plumpness. In the pliant delight of her silky flesh. She shuddered as my thumbs swept out and brushed over her nubs. She squirmed, her legs rubbing together.

"Clancy," she whimpered. "Oh, yes, yes, Clancy."

"How long have you wanted this?" I asked. I twisted her nipples. She gasped, her legs spasming.

"Years." She bit her lip. "You're just so...so cool. So handsome. Clancy, I've wanted you to notice me. I mean... look at how much time I spend tanning where you could see me. And... and... You were too busy playing with that dumb car."

Her frustrated anger was so cute. I grinned.

"What?" she asked.

"You're adorable," I said.

Her tanned cheeks darkened. She pulled off her sunglasses, her brown eyes trembling as she stared up at me. Her breasts rose and fell with her quickened breathing. I squeezed her tits and bent down. I claimed my little sister's mouth.

I kissed her with hunger. My tongue thrust into her mouth while my thumbs rubbed at her tits. She moaned, squirming on the chaise lounge, the vinyl strips creaking beneath her. She whimpered, her tongue playing with mine. She tasted so sweet. Felt so amazing.

My little sister wanted me. Goddamn, I wished I had realized it sooner. If Nancy hadn't told me, I would never have noticed. I would have spent quarantine fucking around with that dumb car when I had a cute, sexy little sister to play with.

I pinched her nipples, my oiled fingers sliding around those nubs. She quivered and moaned into our kiss, her lips waxy smooth with her lipstick. She trembled, the chaise lounge creaking. Her toes curled as she groaned out her delight.

I broke the kiss and smiled down at her. "So you got a thing for your big brother, huh?"

"Mmm, yes," she said. "Linda can be a daddy's girl all she wants, I'd rather play with my hot brother."

"Poor her, stuck with dad in his stuffy office and not out here having fun."

"But lucky me," groaned Renee, her boldness returning. She had a fearless streak to her. "So you're going to do it? Take my cherry. Make your little sister into a woman."

I winked at her, my dick throbbing. I had only deflowered one girl, and it had been a disaster. I hadn't gotten her ready enough. That would change. I released Renee's tits, ready to give her the most amount of rapture possible.