Incest Tales of the Quarantine 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, yes!" I grunted.

I flooded my sister's asshole. I pumped my jizz into her bowels while holding her tight. She squealed, her bowels milking my dick while the rapture of cumming in her a second time blazed through my mind.

"Clancy! Clancy! Oh, my god, I love you!"

"Love you, Renee!" I groaned, dumping more and more of my cum into her asshole. I basted her with all the jizz I had. "Fuck, you are sexy."

"Mmm, speak for yourself," she moaned, leaning back into me. I held her and nuzzled into her neck, her blonde hair caressing my cheek. "You're such a stud. Such a fucking sexy hunk. God, I'm glad you're my big bro."

I licked up to her ear. "I'm glad you're my little sister."

* * *

Renee was helping me out a lot in the garage as Quarantine headed into its second month. Not much car work was going on, but that didn't stop us from working up a sweat. My little sister was one dirty girl.

Anal, ass to mouth, deep-throating, and more. I must have fucked her in every position and on every part of the garage. She snuck into my room at night to drink my cum. I ass-fucked her in the shower.

The family didn't notice. They all had their own things to amuse themselves. Boring shit. Not me. I was getting all the pussy I needed from the little sister I loved. And when quarantine ended, we weren't stopping.

No fucking way was I letting a girl this exciting get away.

To be continued in the next Incestuous Tale of the Quarantine...