Incest Tales Pt. 05: The Slut Swap

Story Info
How grandpa and his friend Mr. Bhatia use mom and aunt Divya.
4.3k words
3.75
13.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vux69
Vux69
55 Followers

It had been a day since mom agreed to stay with Mr. Bhatia. Surprisingly, Mr. Bhatia had done nothing with mom till now. Although mom didn't want anything to happen initially, now she did. Her pussy was on fire and she was reconsidering her thoughts. Did she liked sex that much... that she would lose her dignity to anyone for it? She was thinking about it...

During the morning

Mr. Bhatia: Good morning Shikha.. kaisi thi raat

Shikha: Uhm... it was kinda ok

Mom clearly looked disappointed. But why? Was she unhappy with the fact that she was not being groped... her tits not being teased... her cunt not being used...her mouth not being destroyed... by a stranger?!

Mr. Bhatia: Shikha ab tum apne pajama hata do...

Mom silently but shyly removed her pajamas... it seemed like Mr. Bhatia was controlling mom... and mom was getting controlled

Mr. Bhatia: Legs phela kar khade ho

Mom spread her legs exposing her trimmed cunt... she didn't panties under pajamas...Mr. Bhatia stared at her pussy for a while... her labia was visible... mom felt embarrassed

Mr. Bhatia: Legs khule rakhna... band mat karna! Mein shower lekar aaya

Mom was able to nod slightly... she stood there and waited for Mr. Bhatia... she dared not close her legs... she knew there were cameras in the house looking at her... it turns out she was right. But standing with her legs spread... her pussy exposed... she became kinda wet...

After half an hour, Mr. Bhatia came... mom was tired standing like that...

Mr. Bhatia: Chalo tum apne legs aise hi rakhe... ab paas ao

Mom slowly went closer...

Mr. Bhatia stared at mom's cunt... and how it was moist and wet...

Mr. Bhatia came close near mom and touched her hot and juicy dripping cunt... mom let out a little moan

Mr. Bhatia: Gitni garam ho rahi ho dekha! Ab idhar aao aur vaise hi khadi ho jao

Mom stood with her legs spread... her pussy still kinda wet

Mr. Bhatia: Mein tumse questions poochunga... aur tum unka answer karna... theek hai?

Mom: Okay

Mr. Bhatia: Ok aasan question pehle... kya tumne Jagmohan ke sath sex kiya hai ya nahi

Mom listened to the question. It was pretty obvious that she did... that's why she was here... on grandpa's order... ready to be fuck doll of old uncle...

Mom: Uhm... yes

Mr. Bhatia: Ok... agla question... kya tumne ek session mein 3 se zyada position mein sex kiya hai?

Mom looked to him... she let out the answer

Mom: haan

Mr. Bhatia: Kin kin position mein kiya hai?

Mom was a bit surprised by the question... Mr. Bhatia wanted to know the answer... mom expected this convo to be like that... but she was not ready... rather less she answered quietly

Mom: Doggy, Cowgirl, 69, Missionary, Standing, Butterfly, Pile driver....

Mr. Bhatia: Doggy mein kya kya karte the?

Mom knew she would be asked to elaborate... staying with grandpa for so long mom understood the needs of men and how they wanted sex to be explained well... but mom didn't know Mr. Bhatia that well! How could she tell him everything... how grandpa fucked her in almost every position imaginable...

Mom: Uhm... Mein ghodi banti hoon... aur...

Mr. Bhatia : Aur?

Mom : Aur peche se meri choot mein loda jata hai...

Mr. Bhatia : Aur gand?

Mom : Gand mein bhi...

Mr. Bhatia : Accha to tumhari gand pehle bhi istamal ho chuki hai?

Mom: Haan

Mom: Accha yeh batao tumne yeh sex position kis kiske sath kari hain?

Mom paused... she remembered her husband... the man who could have never satisfied her needs the way grandpa did...

Mom: Armaan, Anish, aur...

Mr, Bhatia: Aur?

Mom: Aur papaji

Mr. Bhatia : Papaji? Accha Jagmohan... tum Jagmohan ko papaji kyo bualti ho?

Mom hesitated before giving the answer this time... she didn't want to tell Mr. Bhatia how grandpa liked being called that so that mom could be reminded that she fucks her father in law...

Mom: Yeh vo chahte hain... jab sunte hai to...

Mr. Bhatia: To?

Mom: To unhe yaad rahta hai ki kaise unki bahu unse chud rahi hai... kyuki unka beta mujjhe satify nahi kar paaya... kaise mein din raat unke hathode maar khati hoon...

Mom blurted it out... even Mr. Bhatia was surprised. This was a builtup of many months... how mom craved sex all this while... and even from past few days...

Mr. Bhatia: Yeh to sahi kaha... Bahu ko zaroorat ka khyal rakhna humari zimmedari hai...

Mr. Bhatia paused a bit and then continued

Mr. Bhatia: Agla question... kabhi ek toys istemaal kiye hai?

Mom dumb struck by the question... obiously she had

Mom: Haan!

Mr. Bhatia: Kaun kaun se?

Mom: Papaji ne batae the na...

Mr. Bhatia: Accha ha... public mein istemaal kare hain?

Mom paused again... she remembered the time she used it on beaches, in malls, in theatres, all this while being controlled by grandpa or me...

Mom: Uhm... haan

By this time mom was super wet... the questions being asked were sparking a memory of her slutty acts in the past and how she now craves for sex... but with grandpa and me!

Mr. Bhatia: Shikha tum accha kar rahi ho... ab agla question... Jagmohan ke sath pehla sex kaise hua or kaisa tha?

Mom: Kya?

Mom was clearly not ready to answer that...she was also scared she would squirt just by answering this question

Mr. Bhatia: Maine questipn poocha hai... agar tumhari jagah Divya hoti toh poori raat uski choot mein 4 vibrator aur uski gand mein bahut mota dildo rahta... uske cunt mein clamp... answer karo!

Mom was scared now... she didn't want that to happen with her...

Mom: Us raat mein, Anish, uhm aur papaji ek hi room mein... we slept on the same bed. Then... Anish ne meri boobs aur papaji ne meri choot mein hath daal diya tha... usse..

Mr. Bhatia interrupted mom

Mr. Bhatia: Kya tum chahti thi Jagmohan tumhare sath aisa kare...

Mom was taken back... no one had ever asked this question to her... did she ever want grandpa to use he? After the sex that night... grandpa told the entire plan to mom and how they planned to corrupt her... hence mom new how she was used by them.

Mom: Uhm... nahi

Mr, Bhatia: To tumne kabhi bhi... apne husband se divorce ke baad sex nahi chaha?

Mom: Uhm... aisa nahi hai... its just... ki... papaji ke sath nahi...

Mr. Bhatia: To tum sex karna chahti thi pehle?

Mom: Haan!

Mom blurted our bluntly, realizing she just accepted the fact that she wanted sex always.

Mr. Bhatia: Yeh hoi na baat... accha tumhari choot mein hath daala toh tum hatha pbhi sakti... story continue karo

Mom: Lekin Anish aur papaji ne chalaki se mere hath lock kar liye jisse mein hil na saku... phir unhone agle 30 mins tak kiya aur...

Mr. Bhatia: Ruko... kya kiya?

Mom: Uhm... mere boobs aur meri choot ke sath khela...

This conversation was making mom super horny. Her body was on fire... her tits poked out completely... the sudden burst of hormones was making caused her juices to leak.. reaching down her upper thighs. She was so moist moist... drops of her juices fell down on the floor... Tip...tup...tip...tup!

Mom: Phr unhone 30 mins ke baad mujhe jane diya... aur mein chillayi...

Mr. Bhatia: Chillayi kyo?

Mom: Kyuki mein jhadne wali thi

Mr. Bhatia: To tumhari choot garam ho gyi thi... kyoki Jagmohan tumhari choot ke sath khel raha tha?

Mom: Aisa nahi hai... meri choot sensitive hai...

Mr. Bhatia : Accha yeh batao ki agar koi sadak ka bhikhari (beggar) tumhare sath aisa karta to tum kya karti?

Mom : Police mein complaint!

Mr. Bhatia : Vahi to mein kah raha hoon... tumne aisa Jagmohan ke sath kyo nahi kiya?

Mom was blank... Mr. Bhatia was right... why didn't she do that? Why did she let grandpa use her like that?

Mr. Bhatia: Kyuki tum yeh expect kr rahi thi... bahar se nahi... lekin dumhare brain ko aisa kuch chahiye tha!

Mom stayed quiet...

Mr. Bhatia: Tum chahti thi ki Jagmohan tumhari gand mare aur tumhari choot phad kar rakh de... tum chahti thi tumhari pyas bhuje! Tum chahti thi ki koi tumhe aise istemal kare... tum chahti thi tum kisi ki ghodi bano!

Mom was shocked to hear that... did she really want that? Her pussy was now on fire... it was buring with her juices... she was now leaking heavily... drops of her juices went down faster forming a small puddle just by her drool...

Mom: Mujhe nahi pata... mujhe aisa nahi lagta

Mom was confused...

Mr. Bhatia: Aisa hi hai... tum ek randi ho... samjhi Shikha... tum chahti ho tumhari choot ki pyas bhuje!

Mom: Aisa nahi hai!

No one had ever said such derogatory comments to her ever. Mom had own self-respect and dignity.... But she was strangely turned on more by this...

Mr. Bhatia: Aisa nahi hai?! Apne niche dekho... tumhara pani! Poor floor gheela hai... aur tumhare legs bhi!

Mom looked down and she knew she was flowing with juices... she was super wet...

Mr. Bhatia: Aisa hi hai randi! Ab chup kar Shika! Meine yeh sab isliye kiya kiya tha jisse tu realize kar sake tu kitni badi randi hai!

Mom stood silently... in shame

Mr. Bhatia: Abse to mujhe sirf uncle bulaogi... theek hai?!

Mom: Ok

Mr. Bhatia took his hands and spanked her pussy very hard... she was already super red down there by the wetness... the spank caused her to moan uncontrollably in pain... she almost came with that!

Mom: Ahhh! Uhm... Ok uncle

Mr. Bhatia: Ab apne panty pehen lo!

Mom: Par uncle mein toh panty hi nahi pehenti?

Mr. Bhatia : Mere room mein Panty aur ek dildo rakha hai... dono pehenkar aao!

Mom went to Mr. Bhatia's room and inserted the dildo deep in her pussy... being super wet by the questions... she came hard when inserting the dildo. She suppressed her moans, but the pleasure made her body quiver. Over her messy cunt she wore her panties and wore her salwar.

Mom went to Mr. Bhatia and tol her she had worn them...

Mr. Bhatia: Aaj ka tumhara training session ka pehla lesson ab shuru hoga...

Mr. Bhatia went to mom and whispered something in her ears... hearing that mom expression and she was somewhat angry

Mom: Kya?!

Mr. Bhatia: Haan! Poora karna hai! Agar nahi kiya to pata hai kya hoga?!

Mom: kya

Mom was now angry by what she heard... she didn't care now!

Mr. Bhatia: Punishment! Abhi jo choot pe thapki padi thi.... Vaise hi! Aur tum agle ek week tak school nahi ja sakti!

Mom: But yeh to deal thi nahi...!

Mr. Bhatia: Ab hai! Aur agar vapas gayi toh Jagmohan tumhe ghar se bahar kar dega! Vo uska ghar hai!

Mom now knew she was in trouble... she had to obey Mr. Bhatia's order... grandpa was quite strict with that...if she didn't finish the training, she wouldn't have any sex with grandpa and she would be kicked out of her own house... since grandpa owned it

Mom was now helpless

Mom: Theek hai!

Then the bell rung and mom knew it was for her... she was leaving when

Mr. Bhatia: Salwar? Iski zaroorat nahi padegi... kameez mein jao...

Mom got rid of her salwar (Indian styled similar to trousers)...

Mr. Bhatia: Bra pehen rakhi hai?

Mom: Nahi uncle

Mr. Bhatia: Ab tu ready hai ja!

Mom opened the gate and saw the garbageman Rakesh. Rakesh was one of the customers of mom panties... he was crazily in love with the smell.

Garbageman: Are mem saheb aap? Yahan?

Garbageman saw mom with no salwar and only kameez. Although, the kameez extended almost to mom's thighs, he was mesmerized by what he saw. Mom was embarrassed by Garbageman's stares.

Mom: Hello kaisi hain aap?

Garbageman: Madam mein toh theek hoon... kooda lene aaya tha bas

Mom gave her the trash can... seeing what he saw today garbageman was ready to leave so he can fap off what he just saw but there was more!

Mom: Are rukiye! Aur bhi kooda hai!

Saying that mom took off her panties and handed it to him!

Mom: Kya hai na yeh thodi purani ho gyi thi to socha phek doo... kyo sahi socha na?

Garbageman was blank now... he didn't know how to respond

Garbageman: Uhm... ji... uhm... haan... haan bilkul!

Mom: Accha aap please check karke batana yeh gheele to nahi

Garbageman slowly touched them from inside and they were soaking wet... covered in mom's squirt from her cum (girls also cum!)

Garbageman: Uhm... haan

Mom: Opho pata tha... rukiye

Saying that mom slowly took off her dildo from her pussy... it was covered in her cum, and was wet...

Mom: Iski vajah se ho gya hoga... ab kya hai ki jab gufa (cave) ki khudai kai din se nahi hui hai... to kabhi kabhi kam chalana padta hai... gufa ko to kholna padega na!

Garbageman was shocked by what he heard... the girl whose panties he has used so many times to fapp off is saying that to her... he immediately got a boner...

Mom: Chaliye thank you... bra bhi de deti lekin pehne nahi hai!

Saying that she winked him...

Garbageman left and mom was ashamed off her acts... she just flirted like a slut with a low class garbageman... she was losing her self-esteem...

Mom went back in... embarrassed by exposing herself like that to garbageman...

Mr. Bhatia: Ho gya?

Mom: Yes uncle... kitna sharmanaak tha lekin... aise..

Mr. Bhatia: Yehi pehla lesson hai... tumhe apni aap ko expose karne mein sharam nahi aani chahiye.. akhir tumhari body hai... public se kya farak padta hai!

Mom: Par uncle aisa koi nahi karta

Mr. Bhatia: Tum sabse alag ho... koi apne bete aur sasur ke sath nahi sota! Koi aise kisi ajnabee ke order nahi manta... Shikha tum ek rand (slut) ho!

The words hit mom very hard... was she really a slut? Why did she let herself be exposed like that to a garbageman...?

Mr. Bhatia: Ek rand ko hamesha doosro ki zaroorat ka khyal rakhna chahiye!

Mom just stood in front of Mr. Bhatia, her eyes pointing down.

Mr. Bhatia: Aaj training ke pehla din tha isliye mein tumhe jaanw de raha hoon... jao aram karo ab... kal se shuru hogi asli training!

Mom: Lekin kal to school hai?

Mr. Bhatia: Tabhi to!

They had dinner and both of them went to sleep. Mom was surprised that Mr. Bhatia still had no sex with him... she now really wanted sex. Although, she will finger herself now and cum but she badly wants a dick in her... she hadn't had sex since almost a month!

Next day, morning

Mr. Bhatia: Good morning Shikha... meine breakfast kar liya hai. Aaj tumhara school hai na?

Mom: Ji

Mr. Bhatia: Kya pehenke jaoegi?

Mom: Vaise mein saari pehenke hi jati hoon...

Mr. Bhatia: Aaj salwar kameez pehn kar jao

Mom: Par...

Mr. Bhatia: Par var nahi... salwar kameez hi toh hai!

However, grandpa made mom wear skimpy skirts, mini shorts and mini tops... mom was still quite conservative at school and always wore a saree!

Mom: Accha theek hai

Mr. Bhatia: Panty pehenti ho?

Mom looked terrified... she knew what Mr. Bhatia was going to ask...

Mom: Haan? School mein... kyo?

Mr. Bhatia: Aaj panty mat pehenkar jao!

Mom: Kya uncle? Mein school mein yeh sab nahi karungi!

Mr. Bhatia: Tumhe karna padega!

Shikha: Par kaise?!

Mr. Bhatia : Lesson 1 yaad karo Shikha! Uski hi aaj practice hai!

Mom: Lekin kisi ne dekh liya to?

Mr. Bhatia : Koi nahi dekhega! Aur tum lesson bhul rahi ho!

Mom : Lekin mein bra pehnkar jaungi!

Mr. Bhatia: Abhi ke liye theek hai... aur suno apni choot aur gand mein ek ek dildo fit kar lena

Mom: What... uncle?! Nahi! Yeh bahut zyada ho jayega!

Mr. Bhatia: Shikha kal ka lesson yad hai na?

Mom: No way...

Mr. Bhatia: Mein nahi karna chahta tha lekin tumhe punishment deni hi padegi! Pajama uator apna!

Mom: Sorry nahi...

Mr. Bhatia: Pajama utar!

Mom obeyed quietly; she knew Mr. Bhatia was angry

Mr. Bhatia went to his room and got a massive 10 inch dildo

Mom: Yeh?

Mom looked at the dildo... it was whooping 10 inch!

Mr. Bhatia: Inflatable dildo!

Mom: Nahiii!!!

The dildo could inflate! This meant atleast 15 inch it could become...

Mr. Bhatia: Zameen par beth!.... Gand meri taraf

Mom went in doggy position... her cunt and ass exposed to Mr. Bhatia

Mr. Bhatia: Mujhe na bolegi... le ab!

Mr. Bhatia slowly pushed the dildo inside mom's pussy... mom moaned heavily... her cunt was tight du to no sex... the dildo kept going in, brushing against mom's cervix...

Mom: Ahmpaaaah!

7 inches in! It was still going in! Mom could feel the big boy inside her...

Mom: Fuck! Ahhmpaah! Ahhh!

Finally, it fully went in... juices leaked out of mom' cunt now... She was super wet now!

Mr. Bhatia: Karegi ab task?

Mom: Ahmpaaah... haan!

Mr. Bhatia: Kya hai tu?

Mom : Rand uncle

Mr. Bhatia : Shabaash!

Saying this Mr. Bhatia pushed the lever to inflate the dildo... it was now at least 12 inches... mom cried. It was like her cunt was ripping apart.

Mr. Bhatia: Par punish to karna padega na!

Mom: Please ahhhmpaah! Ahhh!

Mr. Bhatia: Meri godi mein aa... aur apni gand mere taraf kar...

With the dildo still inside her... mom stood up... the massive thing inside her caused her to walk with her legs apart... she moaned. Her legs, especially her upper thighs, were filled with her juices. She went and layed down on Mr. Bhatia's lap, showing off her ass to him.

Mr. Bhatia played with her ass, jiggling it for a while. But then, SLAP!

Mom: Ahhhhh!

Mom came hard from the slap... she kind liked it. Was she liking this humiliation? Was she really a slut? She just came from such a degrading thing... and she is still wet. Was Mr. Bhatia, right?

Mr. Bhatia: Jab pade tab ginna (count)... theek hai?

Mom: Ah.. thee... mphh... hai

Mom was till getting over her orgasm she just had...

SLAP!

Mom: Ah... Ek!

SLAP!

Mom: Ah... Two!

SLAP!

Mom: Ah... Three!

Each spank made her ass redder... by the ninth slap her ass was red and she was wet. She now counted...

SLAP!

Mom: Mphhh... Nine!

SLAP

Mom: Ah! Ten!

And this ended her punishement... mom was terrified.

Mr. Bhatia: Haan karogi ab?

Mom: Haan uncle!

Mom replied straight... she cannot afford another punishment now...

Mr. Bhatia handed over the dildos to mom and mom went to change. She wore a red salwar kameez... and the 2 7-inch dildo deep inside her pussy. The one in her ass, really hurted her, stretching her ass completely. She was kind of wet by the orgasm she had during the spanking session. The dildos slid in her and she wore her dress.

Mom came and out and Mr. Bhatia checked if she's wearing the dildos.

Mr. Bhatia: Is dildo mein sensor hai jo bata dega tumne kitni der dildo ke sath thi... tum ise sirf toilet ke wakt hata sakti ho!

Mom: Accha theek hai... bahut mushkil hai lekin

Mr. Bhatia: Yehi lesson 2 hai... ek rand kabhi bhi randpanti mushkil nahi samajhti... agar us kam mein uski choot istemal ho rahi hai to ek rand khush hoti!

Mom was surprised. She was asking herself if she was really a slut. Over the past months... she had lost her will and now her dignity as well!

Mr. Bhatia: To mere baad bolo... tum kya ho?

Mom: Uhm... uncle mein ek rand hoon

Mr. Bhatia: Tum chahti ho tumhari choot aur gand mein 2 dildo rahe?

Mom: Nah...

Then mom remembered the punishment she just received...

Mom: Uhm... haan mein yahi chahti hoon

Mr. Bhatia: Tum aisa kyo chahti ho?

Mom: Uhm... uncle?

Mr. Bhatia: Haan? Bolo!

Mom: Kyoki jab bhi ek rand ki choot istemal hoti hai... vo hamesha khush hoti hai

Mom blurted out

Mr. Bhatia: Aur?

Mom: Aur.. uhm... I mean... uncle... meri choot mein dildo fit hai isilye mein... uhm... khush hoon

Mr. Bhatia: Yeh hui na baat! Ab jao school ka time ho gya hai!

On other hand, aunt Divya slowly woke up with grandpa in the bed. They still hadn't fucked, and like mom, aunt was confused too. But, she was open about it. She woke up, and went straight to grandpa to ask about it.

Divya: Namaste uncle

Grandpa: Good moening Divya... uncle mat balao chahe kuch aur bula sakti ho tum

Divya: Aap kya chahte hai mein kya bulao aapko?

Grandpa: Patan nahi... but kuch modern sa change ke liye sunna accha lagega

Divya: Baby tum bhi kitne naughty ho...

Vux69
Vux69
55 Followers
12