Incest Tales Pt. 05: The Slut Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandpa: Wow Divya... perfect hai... baby hi bulana...

Divya: But baby tumne mujhe kal raat se kuch nahi kiya... like mood hai ya missing Shikha

Grandpa: Shikha ki yaad to aa hi rahi hai...

Divya: baby ek cheez kahu? Bura toh nahi manoge?

Grandpa: Of course not Divya... bolo?

Divya: Asal mein I like Mr. Bhatia... lekin unhone mujhe apna bas ek training slave bana diya hai... like ab jab mein trained hoon phir I feel like voh mujhe har wakt train karte rahte hai

Saying that, Divya actually suddenly started sobbing. Grandpa couldn't believe. Grandpa went to her, and tried comforting her, but she in vain.

Divya: Like mein bas chahti hoon ki... for this month... you treat me with love and lust... not like some bdsm slave please

Grandpa: Awwww Divya... tum tension mat lo... I will treat you with my love... theek hai?

They both laughed, grandpa a bit assured that Divya is laughing after sobbing like that. Suddenly, they both shared an intense memorable lovely kiss. Their lips met, and pecked each other deeply.

Aunt Divya, broke the kiss, and naughtily smiled at her

Divya: Well aisa lagta hai kisi ka mood ab ban gaya hai

Saying that she quickly started undressing, removing her salwar and her kameez. Grandpa, also on other hand, started removing his pajamas and showed his big boner to aunt.

Divya: For a change... mein dominate nahi hona chahti... I hope its ok?

Grandpa: Divya hum dono equal status share karenge sex mein ok? Koi submissive or dominant nahi ok?

Divya: Ok... toh baby ab tum mujhe lick kar sakte ho kya?

Grandpa was expecting aunt to suck him, but he didn't mind going down on her first. Slowly, grandpa keeled down and licked aunt tender juicy pussy lips, while she was standing.

Divya: Ah fuck yes baby! Aur zor se... god tumhari tongue is making me go crazy.... Ahmhaaaah!

Grandpa slurped very well, and licked her hard, making playing with her clit and then her labia. He slowly flickered her outer labia, and then went to the inner labia. Slowly caressing each fold of her vagina, his tongue almost unwrapped the feminine beauty of aunt Divya.

Aunt Divya rolled her eyes, and her legs quivered. She rested her whole body weight on grandpa, trying to stand still, but grandpa's tongue making it almost impossible. She felt his tongue reaching new spots, and like this she reached her orgasm. She shrieked in joy, panting like a dog.

Divya: Ahhh baby I'm cumming. Sara ka sara paani pe lo mera... ek bbhi drop waste mat karna... ahh!

Saying that she tightly held grandpa's face beneath her juices, and made grandpa drink every last of it. Grandpa slurped and quietly licked her cunt clean.

For the final touch, he slowly rubbed her clit, taking last bit of her juices, and made aunt Divya then lick his fingers.

Divya: Ohh baby you are so good... Mr. Bhatia kabhi aise nahi karte. Ab mujhe bhi tumhe ek new experience dena hai

Grandpa: Kaisa experience?

Divya: Come with me... bed par let jao...

Grandpa laid down on the bed. It was a bit different for him, since it was the first time he was not in control but aunt Divya. Aunt, on the other side, sat on a chair in front, and slowly extended her legs towards grandpa's dick.

Grandpa: Yeh kya kar rahi ho?

Divya: Baby tumne aaj tak foot job ke bare mein nahi suna?

It took a while for grandpa to process this info... FOOTJOB?! I mean he definitely never received it before, but was he willing to go for it?

Divya: Baby itna soch kyu rahe ho? Maja ayega. Mein janti hoon you never had it before. New experience?

Grandpa, still unsure, nevertheless agreed to this. Getting the green signal from grandpa, aunt slowly placed her feet around grandpa's dick, and slowly started massaging the area around. Grandpa sensed a new sort of feeling, something degrading yet very arousing.

Aunt took his dick between her toes, and slowly started stroking his dick. Pacing her movements, she often felt his balls with her feet. Grandpa laid there, trying to grasp this new sensation, and grunting as aunt continued with her footjob.

Divya: Kya hua baby? Maja aa raha hai? Kaise lag rahe hai mere legs?

Grandpa: Hmm maja aa raha hai bahut

Eventually, aunt took both her legs and stroked grandpa's dick between her feet. Grandpa shot a huge load, as he rested on the bed, while he covered aunt's feet in his jizz. Aunt Divya took his hot cum, and licked it clean with her tongue.

They both rested on the bed, starting their day with this intense session. Grandpa trying to process this new way, and aunt Divya liking her new found liberty. What was going to happen in future? Will grandpa succumb to this sort of pleasure? What about mom?

Stay tuned for part 6. Like and comment any suggestions.

12