Incest with Mom and Sis

Story Info
Family fun with mom and sis.
5.2k words
4.05
46k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

All sexual situations involved adults over the age of 18. The author asks you not to perform incest unless you are able to deal with the possibility of guilt. The people in our story do not have that problem, they just love fucking their close relatives, parents, and siblings. It's a new world, everything goes. Contrary to popular misinformation, incest does not have to lead to two-headed babies. I have only one head!

My Mother always said, "a family that fucks together stays together."

Mom, where are you?

WHO IS FILLING MOM'S VAGINA? - INCEST TALE

 My grandad came from Turkey and settled in Maine. A priest told them that immigrants should be dispersed across the wide country, advising them to settle in a rural area. If they all settled in the city, said the holy man, Turks would be discriminated against. That's why we freeze our balls every winter.

Grandpa, In partnership with his older brother, cared little about the weather. They started buying land here in Maine. They financed their new business with the sale of valuable ancient Greek coins they'd dug up in the old country and hidden in their clothes when they passed through Ellis Island. In those days, they didn't x-ray immigrants, although anarchist factions existed even and were bombing targets in crowded cities. Who would suspect two young men dressed in rags carried such valuable cargo? 

My family rejoiced in their newfound home and took advantage of every opportunity to enrich themselves. The brothers loved their newly adopted country, left the crowded cities, and looked for land in rural areas. They learned to speak English, albeit with a thick accent, and in time became citizens. 

The brothers had their own approach to real estate, looking to buy vacant land at intersections, what they called 'four corners.' They thought this land would increase in value as it lay strategically in the crosshairs of commerce. They usually rented these lots, sometimes leasing large parcels for as long as forty years, but never giving up family ownership. 

The land was to remain in the family and be passed to their grandchildren. Builders would construct what we call mini-malls, with as many as twelve commercial stores, and a sizable parking area, including a bakery, several restaurants, and a grocery. In the distant future, those long-term leased properties would return to the family when new leases might be negotiated or the land reclaimed. 

At some point, when their success was obvious, the brothers brought over two sisters from Istanbul and settled down to enjoy the fruits of their labors. They built two homes on the same street in a fancy neighborhood and set about raising their families.

Tragedy destroyed the best-made plans. A cement truck hit uncle Ahmed at a work site and he died in his mid-forties. He left behind three children. His brother, my Grandpa Amir, remained the head of the family. He lived on into his late seventies. Amir had five sons, my Dad was the eldest.  Also two daughters. Amir continued to support Ahmed's family, but he had one peccadillo. As was the culture of the Aegean Sea, he preferred anal sex for pleasure and intercourse for producing children. 

Grandpa died of a heart attack in the throes of anal sex on the garden swing with my Mom's eighteen-year-old babysitter. Randolphene's tight virgin anus probably caused Amir's untimely demise. Dad said it was probably one hard push too many. It took three men to extract his corpse's swollen cock jammed into the young lady's ruptured derriere which had imprisoned his manhood. To avoid a scandal, Cousin Safra took the girl under his wing. With the proper lubricants, Safra perfected anal entry, and Randolphene remained his mistress for many years.  

After Grandpa died, My Dad took over the real estate business and the selling of building materials. Income for Ahmed's family was provided. Dad spent most of the week away from home tending to contracts and visiting construction companies he supplied with raw materials, primary materials including various metals, aluminum sheets, and even copper tubes. If a company needed other items, he was their 'go-to- man.'

Dad's Turkish ancestry made him a very strict parent. He was quick to anger. Everything at home had to be done in his way. Dad's approach to business was novel and based on personal relationships. He was a handsome man with an attractive wispy mustache and he smoked sweet-smelling Turkish cigarettes he ordered from Istanbul. When he walked into a client's office, the smell of his tobacco alerted the women to his arrival.

Dad shared his secret when I was 19 years old. Because I was the eldest child, and added,

"Now that you are an adult I will explain the facts of life to you, facts that I have used to my advantage in the business world."

To facilitate his business relationships, his Modus operandi was to pick out the homely secretary of the man in charge. Fat girls were his favorite. He'd wine, dine, and charm them, and on the way home, he'd stop the car to excuse himself to piss. When the lady saw him unbuttoning his pants and urinating outside the car, revealing the size of his salami, then carefully shaking it off and wiping it clean. It was certain he would bed them that night. Once the women were intimate with his large penis, they fell in love and became his sex slave. They also helped him acquire more orders, which meant he'd have to return to the company frequently to service them as well as the company.

"A big dick is an answer to many women's problems, and it puts bread on our table. Fat ladies loved to get butt fucked by a big cock and the nice thing is, it never gets them pregnant."

I think Mom knew how Dad worked the angle of his dangle. My mom was a creamy-skinned woman of Mideastern origin. We never knew if she was from a family Grandpa knew in the old country or was one of his numerous offspring. If that were the case, Dad was married to his half-sister. Dad claimed she was Turkish, but I always suspected Mom was Ethiopian.

 If you met her, you'd say she was very spirited. She had a devilish pair of big eyes and could say more with an uplift of her eyebrows and her wide-eyed expression than most women can say with their mouths. Mom had very curly hair, which made her all the more sexually attractive. Fortunately, Dad was away most of the weekdays and unaware that Mom was as highly sexed as the men in our family. Would I say she had nymphomaniac tendencies? Perhaps that would be a fair description. 

I learned, when I was an adult, I realized that Mom had frequent trysts with my teachers. I thought her meetings were related to the PTA or school functions. Mom was very careful to keep it a secret. Dad never knew.

Mom was always a font of sexual information when we were adults. She never discussed these things when we were younger. I recall that she instructed my sister, Aisha when she was past eighteen, it was important to 'use your pussy' or you would lose it. She believed a flexible, fresh cunt was not to be exercised for lustful thoughts or self-gratification.

"The vagina must mate with the opposite sex, the fresh sperm of a lover was the best lubrication."

Since Mom had her tubes tied and there was no chance that these sperms were going to get her pregnant. She joked that any sperms in her love pouch were 'wrong way Corrigans.' Corrigan was a transatlantic flier whose return flight to Long Beach landed instead in Ireland.

Mom often brought her lovers, both men, and women, to frolic at the K-Bar motel, only a few blocks from our home. The hotel charged ten dollars an hour for the 'in and outers' and five dollars extra if they creamed up the bed sheets. Mom said she liked lesbians because no man could lick a pussy like a woman.

 A similar observation shared by my college roommate was, gay college students were the most adept at blow jobs. I never joined him on his weekend trips to the gay bars, so I don't know if his statements were accurate. I leave the readers to find out through their own experimentation.

On those frequent occasions when we didn't find Mom at home while we were in college, my sister and I would ride our mountain bikes on the dirt road that passed above the motel. We'd sit behind an outcropping of rock where we were hidden. We'd see Mom's parked car, and we'd wait to see Mom appear wearing her wide tortoise sunglasses and a large red Florentine straw hat. Mom would exit by herself and drive off in her red Chevy convertible. A few minutes later, Mr. Guffey or Miss Nance and many of her other lovers, each in their own time, would exit the motel room, look around to be sure they were not observed, and go on their way. Such is the sexual duplicity of adults.

When we were almost nineteen, (we were fraternal twins), Aisha and I enrolled in the Geer Community College on Radford Street. We were now sexually mature and aware that our parent's hot genes passed to us. We took an interest in each other. It started one afternoon while we were studying and listening to music. Aisha took my hand and invited me to dance. The next thing I knew, she was playing with my cock. 

My sister was more sexually experienced than I was.  Aisha, when she was past eighteen sat in the back car seat, and accompanied Mom to the Drive-in movie show on Walnut Avenue. Mom was having weekly car sex with her paramour, Dexter Thomas. Their dates took place during the weeknights when Dad was away. Perhaps to further Aisha's sexual education, Mom encouraged her daughter to move up to the front seat and "fool around with Dexter's large penis." 

Mom was hoping Lisa would get Dexter's cock hard so he might go one more round. Dexter, sensing my sister Aisha's willingness and excitement, Dexter pulled down her panties, fingered her, and quick as a flash pulled her on top of him, shoving his horse's cock into her vagina. Aisha let out a scream, but the pain soon passed and Dexter shot his hot load into my sister's love basket while Mom stroked her hair. After that occurrence, Mom got Sis a drawerful of birth control pills but stopped taking her on her drive-in movie dates. Around that time, I heard Mom on the telephone saying to Dexter,

"Two women are too much for you. One is all you get. No, I ain't bringing her along."

 Aisha enjoyed the threesomes with Mom and Dexter. When Mom stopped taking her on these dates, Aisha felt left out. Who did she turn to? Me, of course. And why not, we were over 18 and were interested in all forms of sexual activity. We weren't bible schooled, so we didn't know about the Lord's disdain for incest with family members. That afternoon, when we were dancing, she opened up a whole new world for me. Until then, I'd only jerked off to relieve hormonal stress, but I became sexually excited as my big galoot rubbed against her while slow dancing. That afternoon, my sister introduced me to sexual intercourse. 

Aisha unzipped my jeans and her warm hand gripped my dick in a tight cutoff that made my cock bigger than I'd ever seen it. She told me to step out of my pants and got down on her knees to show me what a blow job was all about. When I came, rather quickly, Aisha put her head back and blew a few sperm bubbles for my entertainment before swallowing my load. She said that was what Mom liked to do with Dexter. When I thanked sis for the blow job and she replied,

"I blew you so you would be able to make love to me without an early finish."

When she said that, I realized my dicking wasn't over. Aisha lay on her back and spread her graceful legs. Grabbing me by my quickly swelling dick, she pulled me on top of her. Like an eel diving into a hole in a sea rock, my penis headed right to her honey pot, but not before Dickey boy passed her large vag lips that looked like a blood-red coral necklace that Mom got on a trip to Hawaii. For the first time in my life, I was in paradise, but I still did not last for long before popping the cork once more.

Once we started fucking, we had no intention of stopping. My first attempts when Aisha had not blown me ended in quick release or pre-coital ejaculation that spewed sperm all over the inside of her thighs. The more we practiced sex, the better I got at restraining myself. Finally, l could satisfy both of us at the same time. With my rapid final volley of 'in and out, my well-timed sperm release would inundate Aisha's hairless vagina. 

Sis taught me all the tricks she'd seen Mom and her boyfriends perform, and she told me, 

"Bro, you are a good student."

I gently pinched her left tit to show my appreciation. Having a hot sister to fuck whenever I was horny was a wonderful thing, and I took advantage of my good fortune. Sometimes my buddy Hank would join us if sis wanted a threesome. I guess her movie-time sex made the idea exciting.

On several occasions, Hank, who was in his 20's joined us, and together we were able to position my sister so we could fuck Alisha's ass and cunt at the same time, but I thought being so close to Hank's dick was kind of gay. One time we tried to get both our dicks in her ass at the same time. That was exciting but Hank came first and shot his load all over my balls. It felt warm and wet but I kept humping even after he pulled out.

We didn't tell Mom what we were up to, but Mom had alluded to having a kissing cousin when she was growing up. Maybe she understood that her two kids were polishing up their sex organs in the most natural orifices. After discovering us fucking in the attic on an old mattress, Mom started taking more interest in me,

Exclaiming, "Cahill, your dick is as big as your dad's.

Aisha added, "Yep Mom, and it's bigger than your boyfriend Dexter's horse cock that broke my cherry."

Mom smiled and said, 

"Someone had to take your cherry. At least Dexter was your first cousin and being 18, it was time for you to say goodbye to childish things that are useless for an adult. When I was 18, your age, two cousins shared my cherry on the same afternoon."

One day, sweaty from playing baseball with my friends, I came home and headed right for the big tub in the bathroom. I was in the tub taking a bath when Mom opened the bathroom door, surprising me. She was wearing a transparent negligee and as she leaned over me. I could see her big tits dangling like ripe grapefruits ready to be picked. She held a soapy washcloth in her hand and offered to wash my back. She spent a few minutes finishing my back and moved on and began rubbing my dick and nutsack. The longer she rubbed the bigger my dick grew. As you might expect, dicky boy exploded and my ejaculate floated to the top of the water. 

Mom just laughed and said, 

"Oh, you've surely grown up. I'm going to have to give you some lessons on how to use that big thing now that you are an adult."

Mon said, "A man is best early in the morning. That's when his balls are swollen from all the hot dreams he has the night before." 

She suggested we should hold our sex lessons every Wednesday morning. She told me to stick my head into her bedroom to see if Dad was there. If he was absent, I could assume he was away stuffing his pepperoni into one of his secretary girlfriends. Mom decided to introduce me to the pleasure of fucking a real woman when Dad was away. My sister Aisha was a beauty, but Mom's bigger tits and ass were very interesting to me and excited my cock just thinking of them.

On my first morning visit, after telling me to strip bare, Mom pulled me into bed and had me flat on my back and my dick swelled up immediately. Mom grabbed my cock firmly in her hands and leaped on top of me.

 "I'm going to ride you," she said. She pushed my willing willie inside her big vagina, not as tight as Aisha's cunt, but still very satisfying. Mom said she wouldn't stop until I'd cum twice. 

"A man's gotta have staying power," she said, "Don't you dare quit on me or the lessons are over."

The next week she decided to introduce me to "eating pussy."

She sat up on the bed with her back against the headboard and her legs spread wide. 

"Come here, Son." 

Mom grabbed me by my hair and pulled me right into the position to lick her pussy, which had a distinctive earthy smell. She wouldn't release her hold on my head until she climaxed at least several times. I quickly learned by how she moved my head, which approach gave her the most pleasure. I soon realized her greatest pleasure was when I licked the large oval, her clitoris, that lay in the upper quadrant of her vagina.

When she finished using me, she let go of my hair, leaned back and grabbed a cigarette from her night table, and relaxed while smoking a filtered cigarette. Afterward, I have always associated the smell of burning tobacco with sex.

"I'm not really a smoker," she said, "but after sex, smoking a cig feels just right. Oh Cahill, are you still horny? Do you need me to jerk you off?"

 "No, Mom, I came good while I was eating you out. Sorry if I got the sheet all wet."

She'd reach out for my wet cock, saying, 

"Yep, Cahill, your Johnson is limp as a wet rag. Well done, my Son."

Once I'd perfected the novelty of eating Mom's pussy, Mom would graciously pull me close to her and shove my dick into her mouth. She was fantastic at blowjobs, better than my sister, but I imagine that art comes with more experience. I guess Aisha hadn't yet been required to suck off the guys she dated.

One weekend, when Dad was home. I was sitting on the toilet. He threw open the door and came rushing in. 

"I gotta pee," he shouted, and before I could get off the throne, he was peeing thunderously into the sink. I took a gander at his swollen cock and it was indeed very large. I realized it was larger than when we went skinny dipping last summer. With my newfound knowledge, I figured he had been fucking Mom. I said nothing, but when I asked Mom if he had fucked her that morning, she replied, 

"He's a man. What do you suspect he does with his cock when he's home?"

Then came the trouble I was afraid might occur. A month later, the shit hit the fan. Wednesday morning, when it was my lesson time with Mom, a storm was brewing. Dad turned the car around and headed back home. He must have figured he'd take off a few days and rest up from his labors. He opened the door to the bedroom at the moment I was between Mom's legs, eating her out in a 69 position with my cock deep between her lips. She was sucking, and I was just about ready to cum when someone pulled the sheet off of me and slapped me hard on the ass, my dick popped out of Mom's mouth, got clipped by one of Mom's front teeth and my cum load shot through the air hitting Dad right in the face. 

Momentarily blinded, it took Dad a few minutes to clear his vision. 

"What are you doing in my bed with my woman?" Dad shouted. "And why is your dick bleeding?"

"Who are you, eating my wife's pussy and her sucking your dick at the same time?"

When he pulled me free of Mom, he recognized me and said, 

"Well, at least it's you, Son. I didn't know who was in bed fucking with my woman."

Mom shouted, 

"You leave that boy alone. I'm just teaching him how to please a woman and his dick got caught on my front tooth."

"Well, you tell him to practice with his sister. I don't go for a kid fucking with his Mom's pussy. Now get the fuck out of here Cahill, you mother-fucker." 

Dad grabbed me by the ears and threw me out of the room.

Mom shouted after me, 

"Cahill, you mark my words, your lessons ain't over no matter what your daddy says." 

Being assured that I would still have access to Mom's pussy, I left peacefully and went down to the room I shared with sis, my face all funky smelling from Mom's vagina. 

"Cahill, you smell just like pussy, '' said Aisha. "Who's cunt you've been messing with?"

I washed up in her bathroom sink. Getting that vagina smell off of my face was no easy job. I was close to crying. Aisha, hearing the commotion upstairs, quickly understood what had happened. She took me in her arms and pulled me into her bed.

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers
12