Incest with Mom and Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shouldn't be fucking an older woman. You best stay with me. I'll give you whatever you be 'needin.'" 

 After that chaotic experience, Aisha didn't waste a minute. She warmed me back with her tight fingers, and once more my boner was fully erect. She pulled me close to her pert titties and my dick slipped right inside her pussy. We made the most beautiful love I'd ever imagined.

Fucking your sibling is a wonderful experience that I recommend to all my readers. After that night, we began a marathon fuck session that took place almost every night for the next few years, even when Aisha was having her period. Who cares about a bit of blood when your cock urgently needs a 'relief fucking?'

"A little blood on the sheet 'don't' matter none," said Aisha.

Our sexual marathon finally came to an end, when Aisha was courted by her telemarketing boss. She was doing well selling solar panels and Winston, her boss, decided to take her under his wing, which I learned meant he was fucking her while she was on the phone trying to sell those damn sun panels. How exactly he got his dick inside while she was sitting down, I don't know, but men always get creative when the object is wetting a new pussy?

Winnie was from a good family and although not as endowed as I was, Aisha said he was a decent lover. She admitted that sometimes she had to finger his ass to get him to shoot his cum load, otherwise, Winston would take forever to ejaculate and the friction in Aisha's cunt caused irritation. Once Aisha got engaged, the two of us ceased our nightly arrangement. I did buy her a super lube to cool off her vagina hot spots. Finally, Sis and Winston were married.

Naturally, being a young man in my early twenties, I felt lost without a place to fit my dick. I reasoned the best solution was for me to return to fucking Mom. I knew my dad would not be enthusiastic about sharing Mom's vagina, but I was desperate. I asked Mom how we should proceed. Mom thought we should have a family meeting so the three of us drove to the Roy Rogers' Chicken place where you can eat all the fried chicken you might want for a few bucks a head. Dad hid a plastic bag under the table and stole a few extra pieces. Dad was tired and kept yawning and belching, but insisted that I should find 'my own piece of pussy.'

I countered that no pussy in the world was as sacred to me as mom's twat and I ordered a beer.

Finally, with Mom's intervention as a mediator, we reached an agreement. It was decided that Dad could have full possession of Mom's "happy box" on weekends and priority when he was home during the week. Although Dad was none too pleased, Mom insisted I should be offered the rest of the slots. 

"Would you rather I go to some strangers for a good fucking," said Mom. "You know, I can't go a week without a cock in my cunt and your son is the perfect one to swell up inside me. If I start up again fucking outsiders, like I did years back, who knows what health problems I might bring home."

That argument seemed to have the most efficacy and dad finally agreed.

That was a happy reunion for me. I was so glad to be fucking Mom again. The three of us carried on like that for the next few years until I got my CPA accounting license and Mom decided it was time for me to marry. Mom did say she had her regrets.

"What regrets," I asked.

"Well honey, it would have been nice if you and Dad could have fucked me at the same time."

"Where would you have wanted me, your ass or your pussy?"

"It wouldn't matter son, it just would have been really nice."

"I could get Hank to join a threesome with us."

"No, I once fucked his father and I don't do father and son outside the family."

"Did you ever do that with your cousins?"

"Oh yeah, that was before we used protection and I might have given birth to a two-headed baby."

"Really Mom?

"No, I'm just 'shitt'en' you. We did that stuff one cuz at a time and we were all over the age of 18."

I opened my accounting office a few towns west of my childhood home and was fortunate to meet a church-going widow lady whose husband had died in Iraq, leaving her with two small children. Angie and I were pretty compatible socially and sexually. She was a tall gal with legs that never seemed to end and she loved to drape them over my shoulder while I ate her out.

 Her first husband was a missionary man. He'd climb on top after getting his dick sucked. He never reciprocated and laid his lips on Angie's clit as Mom had taught me to do. I never discussed with my bride, the incestuous arrangement I had with Mom and Sis. It didn't seem appropriate. Angie and I tried living together, and after a year, we saw it was working so we got married and I adopted her kids.

 After the wedding, my Mom had one drink too many and said to Angie,

 "My son sure is a good fucker, isn't he?" 

I explained to Mom meant to say her son was a 'good trucker.' When I was studying for my CPA exam, I drove a long-distance truck route for a new brand, Slurpy Cola. That explanation seemed to work and Angie soon forgot about the 'slip of the tongue.' A few weeks later she must have remembered because she asked me if I ever had sex with my Mom. 

"Heaven forbid," I answered. "That question is absolutely disgusting."

In truth, I missed fucking Mom. My wife, Angie, wasn't as good at sex as my sister or my Mom but little by little she's getting used to meeting her marital vows with her mouth and legs wide open. A wet pussy is my idea of a perfect fuck button. I have tried to introduce my wife to a bit of foreplay with some dirty words to get the wetness flowing and that seems to work. She said, after a few drinks, that's what her Daddy used to do, but then she clammed up. What's with that?

After going to church every Sunday and attending Bible Classes with my wife, I learned that incest is ungodly, but they also taught me what one did in the past should not shut the pearly gates if one reformed. I have only back-stepped once or a few times when Sis was having trouble with her husband and needed comfort. The best form of comfort was all eight inches of my dick, which she still calls Mr. Nunu.

 I don't know why she calls my penis Mr. Nunu. I think that was the name of her imaginary playmate when she was a little kid. I also like to get my balls inside her vagina before cumming inside her. The warmth and tightness of her love pouch when it closes over your nuts is special. That's a trick my Mom taught me! I told Angie that the 'nut pocket' is a form of birth control that the bible ancient's practiced, but my wife didn't believe me.

"Show me where they mention 'nut pocket' in the bible," Angie said. "Or I'm gonna ask our minister."

"You better not. Minister Hays may just show you how it is done."

"You're right about that. He's been fraternizing with Mrs. Crowley," says Angie.

I tried my best to counsel Aisha's husband, who had a minor drinking problem. We were able to get a handle on that and straightened out their differences. The husband wanted once a week a night out with his friends. If he can keep his drinking down to a few beers, perhaps the marriage can be saved. I'd heard that when a husband wants a free night out, it is to fuck a girlfriend. Whatever his needs are, the arrangement seems to be the answer. I checked on him at the local tavern and he appeared to be on the up and up. 

One night he seemed a bit drunk and he grabbed me by the shirt color and said,

 "Don't you be fucking my wife, Cahill."

"Of course not, that's my sister. Where'd you get an idea like that?"

 Then I saw my old buddy Hank, one of his drinking partners. The same man who had threesomed with me and Alisha. Is it possible that in a drunken moment Hank told Alisha's husband of our intimacies?

If things don't work out for them, Mr. Nunu will ride to my sister's rescue. Maybe I should ask Hank to join us like in the old days. That will keep his mouth closed, but I don't want him cuming on my dick.

I do want to get one thing off my chest. If fucking my sister means I don't get to enter those Pearly Gates, then fuck the Pearly Gates! I ain't so sure what we sing about in church even exists. Having my penis inside Mom's or Sister's wet pussy surrounded by coral-colored fleshy fringe is my idea of paradise. If that means I miss heaven, so be it.

12