Incestagram Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad helps daughter with more holiday photos.
2.3k words
4.53
47.9k
61

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

"Rise and shine, old man!" Lexi threw open the curtains, picked up two mugs and approached the bed. First, I was hit by the delicious aroma of coffee and then saw the even more delicious sight of that slim young body. The thin white t-shirt came down just past the waistband of light blue panties. She held out one of the mugs. I sat up in bed casually hiding my morning wood in the duvet. Lexi sat down on the bed next to me causing her t-shirt to ride up her hips. Her panties showed lots of leg and her top revealed the slight pink shade of her perky nipples. "Who you calling, old man?"

"Well, you are old compared to me."

I nodded, "But not too old to want go for a run on the beach before taking my daughter to breakfast."

"That's a great idea." Lexi tapped my thigh, or tried to, but instead patted my erection under the covers. She must have realized what it was but pretended to not notice. She headed back to her room to change. Of course, watching her panty-clad ass did nothing to reduce the size of my erection. And, of course, my daughter look back to see if I was watching.

We stretched on the beach just outside of the resort gates. Lexi wore a blue bikini with a t-shirt over top. I had on my usual running gear.

My daughter's toned legs glowed in the morning light. She spread her feet apart, bent over at the waist and began alternately touching the toes on each sneaker covered foot. I had to look away from the sight of the narrow bathing suit fabric swooping down between her perfect ass cheeks, over the lower part of her groin and then out of sight as she faced away from me. But it was too late. The sight was now seared in my brain. That ass. And below that ass, barely covered, her...

Then I noticed the mother-fucker from the plane. He came through the gate. He saw me and then couldn't hide a half-smile half-leer as he looked over at Lexi who was still bending over, giving him an eyeful of her tight teen body.

"Well, good morning," he said. "Great day for a run."

Lexi remained bent at the waist but craned her neck to see who it was. "Sure is." And with that, she stood and started running. The mother-fucker looked at me, "You're gonna have to work to keep up with that one." Fuck him, I thought and took off after Lexi.

The most enjoyable part of the run was the several minutes I trailed behind Lexi admiring her athletic form and incredible ass. That whole Instagram business the night before had flipped some switch in my head, and I could not stop seeing my daughter in a new light. She was a sexy, desirable young woman.

We ran for a couple of miles and then turned back. By the time we approached the resort we were both out of breath and sweaty so decided on a quick swim before breakfast. We pulled off our t-shirts and runners. I was wearing running shorts but figured they were close enough to a bathing suit. We swam for a bit and then headed back to our suite.

As we walked, dripping because we had no towels, Lexi said, "I guess those shorts aren't really meant for swimming."

I looked down to see the sheer fabric gave a very clear view of the shape of my cock. I held my t-shirt in front of me. "Oops. I didn't realize. Sorry about that."

Lexi said, "No need to apologize, Daddy. I'm sure it's just the cold water." She laughed her musical laugh at her own joke. I turned a bit red. I didn't know what to say but then thought, fuck it, "Lexi, are you making fun of your dad's manhood?" She smiled sweetly and said, "I'm not judging, Daddy. A deal's, a deal. No judging on this trip. Plus, it's cute."

"Cute!" I snapped my t-shirt like a whip at her butt.

She squealed, then pulled the lower edge of her bikini bottom up along her leg and firm ass to reveal a bright red mark on the untanned flesh. Lexi laughed, "That's the spirit, Daddy." And then flicked her t-shirt at my butt. It was on! We snapped each other three or four times and were laughing like children when an old couple walked past us with disapproving frowns.

"Let's call this battle a draw." I said.

"Okay. For now. And I see it was the cold water after all. Nice." Lexi smiled devilishly and turned back toward the room. I looked down and realized that my cock had grown inside my revealing shorts. I wasn't erect or anything, but the horsing around had had an affect me. And then my dick twitched at the realization that my daughter had said, "nice," referring to my penis. My face reddened again. And, again, I followed Lexi's lead.

Later that afternoon we were sitting on the beach, each of us reading a book, when I heard that familiar chime. I glanced at Lexi as she lowered her sunglasses and looked at the phone. Her light olive-colored skin was glistening with suntan lotion. A thin rivulet of perspiration snaked over her collar bone, then ran down her upper ribs and over the gentle swell of her left breast. I realized I was holding my breath as the gleaming bit sweat slipped under the slightly open cup of her bikini. "Wanna see?" Lexi was looking at me.

Wanna see? See what? I was wearing sunglasses but maybe she could see where I was staring? She held up her phone and I realized she wasn't asking if I wanted to see her tit but rather the phone. I shook my head, "No, thank you!"

"Why not? It's cute." She handed the phone to me anyway and, stupidly, I took it. I lowered my sunglasses to see Carmen on some busy nighttime Barcelona-street, smiling for the camera. She was wearing a Spanish style skirt and sleeveless top with no bra. Her nipples poked sexily through.

"Nice." I started to hand the phone back when Lexi said, "There's one more."

I swiped to the next picture: on the busy street, Carmen was holding up her shirt revealing her perfect, firm tits. I looked a bit longer than I should have but then handed the phone back to Lexi.

"Do you agree? Cute picture?"

I pushed my sunglasses back up my face and said in my most adult voice, "I'm not sure that's the best word for it."

"How about sexy?" Lexi did something with her phone then handed it back to me. "And daring. That's what I like most about it. Now, Daddy. Take my daring picture." With that she pulled her bikini top up revealing both of her young tits. Smaller than Carmen's but just and firm and perfect in their own way.

I looked around at the many other people on the beach. None happened to be looking our way. "Lexi, cover yourself right now!"

"Unh-uh. Not until you take the picture." I shook my head again, "No way."

She shrugged, "Fine, then I'll just go topless for the rest of the day."

I looked around. One middle-aged woman happened to glance at Lexi and then looked away, smiling.

I grumbled and quickly snapped the picture. Lexi pushed her shoulders back accentuating her beautiful young tits, "Again. And make sure you can tell we are on a busy beach." I reframed and took another snap.

Lexi took the phone but left her breasts uncovered while she looked at the picture. "Not bad. Thanks for helping, again, Daddy."

Looking around, I saw someone walking out of the surf and coming in our direction. Of course, it was the mother-fucker. "Can you please cover yourself?"

Lexi was typing on the phone. "Just need to finish this text to Carmen."

Whoosh! The picture was cast into the ether and then Lexi looked me deliberately in the eye and slowly pulled her bikini top back over her tits. Then she giggled and said, "Maybe you should cover up too, Daddy." And looked down at the hint of a bulge in my bathing suit. I blustered but couldn't come up with anything to say as I covered myself with my book. As I did, I caught the middle-aged brunette a few chairs over taking everything in. She smiled at me. A little too knowingly for my comfort. Then the mother-fucker walked by us. He nodded courteously to me and smiled at Lexi. She smiled back and said, "Great day for a swim."

As the guy walked away Lexi looked back at me. "Looks like you're getting a bit red, Daddy. Maybe we should get out of the sun for a bit?"

I had suntan lotion on so don't think I was getting red from too much sun, but I think the little minx was toying me and the fact the I was blushing from having seen her breasts for the first time since she was a little kid. "Sure. I think it's lunch time anyway. Let's head to the buffet."

The buffet was pretty darn good. And Lexi put a sweatshirt on which made it easier for me to behave like the father I was supposed to be. At one point I went up to look over the dessert section to find myself standing next to the middle-aged brunette woman from the beach. We ended up chatting. Barbara was there with her husband and another couple. She was pretty good looking and in very good shape for 50. Clearly, she exercised regularly. A little bit of cellulite but a tight body and large breasts. She asked if that was my daughter I was at the resort with. I told her what happened with Lucy having to miss the trip. "That's a shame," she said. "But at least the two of you can have a nice holiday." There wasn't a hint of double-entendre in her words, but I couldn't help but feel she meant more anyway.

As I walked back to our table, I saw that Lexi was talking with the mother-fucker. There was something about the guy that rubbed me the wrong way. In retrospect I see that it was because he was seeing my daughter the same way I was, as a young woman to be desired. And that scared the shit out of me. Lexi introduced me to Greg who was an engineer from Phoenix. He was going to be meeting some buddies for a beach and golf holiday but got here a couple of days before his friends. "Work has been non-stop for six months, so I figured the extra couple of days would give me a chance to relax before the party started." He winked at Lexi when he said that. Mother-fucker!

The rest of the day consisted of a swim in the ocean, a game of bocce ball with Barbara and her very nice husband, Al, followed by a couple of drinks at the pool-side bar. I ordered three pina colada's and Lexi ordered one Ginger Ale. By the time we left, I had had at most one and half pina colada's even though the glasses were drained. Lexi's soft drink was un-touch. My daughter's cheeks were flushed a bit with the alcohol. Barbara noticed but didn't say anything. She just smiled the same enigmatic smile from the beach that morning when I took the picture of Lexi baring her tits.

I had promised Lexi that we would check out Bridgetown and then find a nice restaurant for dinner. Before we left the bar, she asked Barbara to take a picture of the two of us that she could send to her Mom.

Back at the suite, I was getting dressed after showering when my phoned chimed. It was from Lexi: the picture I took of her on the beach! And under it the caption -- Are you coming? Oh my god those tits. Was I coming? I shook my head. I wasn't going to let my teenage daughter continue toying with me this way. I tapped to delete the photo but then hesitated. They were such beautiful tits. And that naughty smile she gave the camera. She gave me.

I came out of my room to find her sitting at the kitchen counter drinking some water. "That took you long enough. I was beginning to think you were more interested in your shower than hitting the town with you daughter."

"I had to shave so it took a little longer." I said defensively.

Lexi smiled sweetly and said, "So did I."

Before I could comment or even fully process this she stood up and spun around. He blonde hair fanning out fetchingly and the hem of her pale blue summer dress floating up revealing slim, toned legs almost right up to her bottom. I had never seen Lexi so outgoing as she had been since our plane flight. What had happened to my usually somewhat low-key daughter?

"Well?" She repeated. I tore my eyes away from her legs. "Yes, it's very pre..." Just then I noticed she was not wearing a bra and the nipples of her sweet, modest tits were poking out from the light-colored fabric. I quickly looked away, "Pretty."

She pulled me over to the balcony, put one arm around my waist and held up her camera. "Another picture for Mom with the ocean view before we head out." She leaned over and kissed my cheek. Snap! "We can take some other pics for Carmen later." Without waiting for a response, she headed for the door. With conflicting emotions, I did what was becoming a habit on this holiday, I followed Lexi.