Incestagram Ch. 03

Story Info
Father takes daughter to restaurant and takes more pictures.
3k words
4.61
36.1k
41

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridgetown is a gorgeous old colonial town on the ocean. Lexi swayed along the stone boardwalk, still feeling the pina coladas from earlier. I felt a bit intoxicated too, but it didn't have anything to do with alcohol. I suppose the spectacular sunset and Caribbean air had something to do with it, but the main reason was watching my lithe, teen daughter in her pale blue summer dress with her light nipples straining at the thin material. And the memory of her naked breasts on the beach that morning.

"Since when do you not wear a bra?" I asked. Lexi turned back from the sun that had almost sunk below the horizon, "Do I detect a hint of judgement in that question?"

I looked her straight in the eyes, resisting the urge to glance down at her breasts. "In all honesty, no. You're 18 now. You need to make your own decisions. It just seems unlike you."

She smiled and grabbed my hand. "Thanks, Dad. Thanks for not judging. It means a lot to me. Well, the fact is, I have been wanting to do this for a while. I guess now just seems like the time to let loose a bit. You okay with that?"

I laughed, "I don't think I have a choice in the matter. Especially when you seem to be in a competition of daring do with your friend Carmen." I have no idea what got into me next, maybe it was the warmth of the breeze, the warmth of her hand, the swell of her young breasts, or just temporary insanity. "Speaking of -- you know flashing your breasts on a beach is really not as daring as what Carmen did on a public city street."

My daughter looked at me for a moment in silence and then, "What are you saying, Daddy?"

I looked around, there was a large group of people not more than fifteen feet further along the boardwalk, a couple just walking past us, and, on a bench to our right, a couple of old guys sat chatting with each other.

I swallowed, hard. "Just that topless women on a beach are not that unusual. Not like, a topless girl on a public boardwalk." I held my breath not knowing how she was going to take this suggestion. She was silent again with an expression I couldn't read. Oh, fuck! I had gone too far. What an idiot. And a fucking pervert, too.

Lexi tilted her lovely blonde head and said, "You mean a boardwalk, like this one?"

"For instance," I nodded.

She looked around, nodding slowly. Then reached into her little purse and handed me her cell phone. "You're being way more fun than I expected. Daddy."

She took a few steps along the railing, swinging her hips and slid one strap of her dress off her shoulder. She turned back to face me and slowly pulled one side of dress down revealing her oh so delectable young breast. At that moment, Lexi was the most beautiful, sensual person I had ever seen. After staring with my mouth open for several seconds she said, "Well?"

"Oh. Sorry." I lifted the phone and took the first picture. Lexi threw a couple more poses, tilting her shoulders this way and that. I captured them all. We were aware the old guys were watching. I said, "Not bad."

This surprised her, "Not bad?"

I looked from the old men back to Lexi. "That's more or less, what Carmen already did. Not more daring."

"You're right," she said, then raised her voice enough for the old guys to hear, "Daddy." One of the old guys guffawed at this but then shut up when Lexi pulled the other side of her dress down. Both of my sweet daughter's beautiful tits were now exposed to the night air and the leering eyes of the older men. And, of course, me. "How's that?" She asked with satisfaction.

Without a smile I said, "You're getting there."

She frowned the cutest little frown. "Just getting there? I wonder where there might be for you, Daddy?"

I shrugged. Her frown changed to a look of determination, she reached down and very slowly raised the hem of her summer dress. Snap! What a picture -- Lexi baring her tits and white lacy panties. She smiled at the old guys. I quickly re-framed and got another picture with them in it.

Lexi fixed her dress, took my arm and we walked away from the boardwalk laughing. One of the old men called after us, "Thanks young lady. And you too, Daddy." The other guy said loudly to his friend, "That's some daughter and daddy."

We rounded the corner, still giggling. Taking her phone back Lexi said, "I'm starved. Where's the restaurant?"

"Just a couple of blocks that way." I said pointing. Lexi took my hand and we walked to the restaurant, both of us more than a little euphoric from the show she had just put on. This inappropriate behavior with my daughter felt way, way too good. It excited and scared me.

At the restaurant, we were shown to our seats. I hadn't expected it to be such a romantic, candle-lit spot. It shouldn't have, but it made me a bit uncomfortable. No reason why a father and daughter can't have dinner together at a restaurant. But, on this night, I was a father with a building guilty conscience. However, not so guilty that I didn't ask to see the photos after the waiter had poured our water and left us scanning the menus.

"You haven't seen enough of your daughter for one day, Daddy?" I shrugged at her.

She put the phone on the table and we both looked at the first picture of her revealing one breast. "I love the light in this picture," She said.

"It's called magic hour, that kind of light." And I sighed in pleasure as she swiped through the pictures until she got to the one in which she bared both of her tits.

"They really aren't very big, are they?" Lexi said, critically.

Maybe a little too quickly I said, "They're perfect."

Lexi brightened, leaned forward, and kissed me on the cheek. As she did this, she put her hand on my thigh. "Thank you, Daddy. You always make me feel better." I looked in her big almond-shaped, brown eyes and melted. Well, most of me melted, but another part of me that was just inches from Lexi's hand stiffened.

"Have you had enough time to decide what you want?" It was the waiter. I jerked my leg away from Lexi's hand.

Still looking at me Lexi said, "Yes, I think we both know what we want."

I tore my eyes away from her and realized the waiter was staring at the picture on Lexi's phone -- my daughter smiling into the camera with the top of her blue summer dress pulled down revealing her teen tits. I casually turned the phone over and picked up my menu.

As we ordered, the young waiter couldn't stop glancing at Lexi's chest where her breasts were faintly visible under the pale blue. I noticed she pushed her shoulders back a bit, making her tits more prominent. It was becoming very clear to me that my daughter liked being seen. Lexi pretended to scratch her shoulder, causing a shoulder strap to slide down and then made a point of leaning forward to read the waiter's name tag in the low light. "Thank you, Alfonso."

I shook my head at how forward my little girl had become. She looked at me, "I think he liked my picture." She turned her phone back over.

"I know he did." I said.

Lexi swiped to the next picture revealing her tits and panties and said, "I like this one."

I leaned over and swiped to the next picture that showed her tits, panties and the old guys looking at her. "I like this one more."

Lexi picked up the phone and started typing. "Just to be clear, Daddy: you like the picture of your daughter baring her breast and silky panties to strangers. And to you." I just nodded.

"Okay. Let's see what Carmen thinks of your favorite pic." She finished typing and sent the picture and then put the phone back on the table. I looked again at the amazing picture. I don't know what turned me on the most, looking at my sexy, provocative daughter, or strangers looking at her that way. Alfonso returned with my glass of wine and Lexi's soda water. She reached to take back her phone, but I stopped her. The young waiter tried to remain professional while setting down our drinks. He didn't bother trying to pretend he wasn't staring at the picture.

It was a very good meal and by the time I was on my second 9-ounce-glass of wine, Alfonso appeared while my clearly underage daughter was drinking from the glass. Noticing him, Lexi downed the whole glass. The waiter and I both watched her slim neck as she swallowed. She held out the glass and said, "My father would like another glass of wine, please. He's very thirsty tonight." One side of her dress had fallen further down her slightly swelling chest. Alfonso took the glass and said, "Of course."

As he walked away, Lexi smiled and said with a slight slur, "He's nice."

I picked up her phone and said, "Maybe you should show your appreciation a little more? And I might take a few pictures while you do."

Lexi nodded languidly and leaned back in her chair. She lifted one leg so that her knee was resting on the arm of the chair, the hem of her dress fell around her lap. This was a risqué pose, even in the lowlight of the restaurant. I loved it!

I leaned forward and lightly pulled the side of her dress down her shoulder until it exposed a little of her adorable pink areola. Lexi nodded in satisfaction. Just then I noticed a couple about my age at a nearby table, the man was facing us while his partner had her back to us. The man's eyes were rivetted on Lexi. He clearly saw what I had just done. Lexi followed my eyes to the man. She winked at him. He quickly looked away.

"You really are enjoying your vacation, aren't you?" I said.

"Oh, very much. Maybe almost as much as you are." I couldn't deny it. I was three feet away from my teen daughter who was sitting with one breast almost exposed and her dress pulled up close to her waist with her legs slightly parted, in a crowded restaurant. I could just see a hint of the white fabric between her tan legs. I leaned over again and brazenly pulled the hem of her dress higher so that it sat around her slim waist.

"That's better." I smiled. Now anyone walking by who happened to look down would be able to see the white lacy fabric clinging tightly to her crotch.

"Is this the way you want me, Daddy?" Her voice was slightly husky.

"That's exactly how I want you, baby." I used the cloth napkin to pat my sweating brow.

"Tell me how I look, Daddy?"

"You look beautiful, sweetheart."

She smiled and nodded, "How else do I look to you, your daughter sitting here in public for anyone to see like this."

"Sexy." I croaked.

A woman walked by our table and did a double-take as she looked down at Lexi. Lexi giggled as the woman walked away. I candidly took a picture of this with Lexi's phone.

"How else do I look." She spread her legs a little more. I could see the hollow of flesh where her inner thigh curved in and under the gusset of her delicate panties.

I wiped my forehead again and said, "Slutty! You look like a beautiful slut." She nodded happily and then looked up as Alfonso returned with "my" wine. As soon as he put it down, Lexi picked it up and took a sip, "Thank you, Alfonso." She spread her legs WIDE. Alfonso knew she was doing this for his benefit.

I secretly took a few more snaps and then switched the phone to video mode. "You have been really great, Alfonso." She put down the wine glass and then said, "Oops, dress malfunction." She went to adjust the shoulder strap but pulled half of the front completely down, freeing her right tit. My beautiful daughter made a show of shifting the dress and eventually pulled it back all the way up. I caught the whole thing on video.

Alfonso stuttered, "Ah, you have been great, too. Really...ah...great." He turned and walked stiffly back to the kitchen. Lexi giggled and put her leg back down, "That was fun. I have to pee. Back in a minute."

I noticed the man at the other table watching Lexi walk sexily to the back of the restaurant. His eyes weren't the only ones on my daughter. Several men and a couple of women noticed her go by. After a couple of minutes, the forty-something guy stood and also headed to the back of the restaurant. From my vantage point at the middle of one side of the restaurant I could see the alcove that led to the bathrooms. The guy slowed as he approached, then stopped and pulled out his phone. I could tell was just pretending to do something on it while watching the bathrooms.

The alcove brightened up, someone was opening one of the bathroom doors inside the alcove. The man immediately pocketed his phone and stepped into the alcove which darkened again as the bathroom door swung shut behind Lexi. The guy pretended to bump into her. I couldn't hear them, but he was clearly apologizing. Lexi shook her head, seemingly telling him to not worry about it and went to step around him but he gently put his hand on her shoulder. She stopped and they exchanged a few words. She stepped back a bit and asked him something. He nodded quickly. Lexi smiled and pulled the top of her dress down. Holy shit! Despite everything that had happened over the last day and a half, this shocked me. Lexi waved her perky tits a little. The man said something. Lexi nodded. He reached out and started fondling first one then both of her breasts. Lexi tilted her head back. I could almost hear her sigh. I was so shocked I almost didn't think to grab Lexi's phone off the table and zoom in on the action, getting a couple of shots before the show was over.

A woman approached the alcove. The guy quickly slipped into the men's room. In no rush at all, Lexi pulled her dress up over her tits. As the woman, who must have been about sixty, passed Lexi she said something before entering the women's bathroom. Lexi laughed and then headed back to the table.

When she sat down, she said, as if pleased, "I just got called a slut."

"I saw." I think you may have scandalized that old woman.

"Not the lady. She just said, oh to be young. And then told me to make the most of it while it lasted. No, it was that handsome guy. Did you see him?" I nodded. "So, you saw what I let him do." I nodded again. "He said I was the hottest young slut he had ever seen and that he wished he could fuck me. And then we got interrupted."

I held up her phone, "I caught it on digital for you."

Lexi's eyes sparkled, "I can't wait to see if Carmen can top this one! Thank you, Daddy." She leaned forward to kiss my cheek again. And again, rested her hand on my thigh, this time much closer to my bulging dick. As she did this, I slid my hand under her dress and halfway up her leg.

With my daughter snuggled up inappropriately close to me, I moved my hand further under her dress along her warm thigh. "Who does Carmen think is taking these pictures of you?" Lexi said very matter of factly, "She suspects it's you, Daddy. I haven't confirmed or denied. I figured you would rather I kept that ambiguous."

I nodded and slipped my hand around to the inside of her thigh and then moved it further up. Lexi breathed in deeply and closed her eyes. I could feel the heat between her legs as I approached my goal. And then heard a voice call my name--

I looked up to see Barbara and Al approaching our table. I pulled my hand out from under Lexi's dress, but she kept hers on my leg. I don't think the approaching couple could see it from their angle. Where did they come from? Did they see anything?

They told us they had just finished dinner and it turns out were only three tables away. I couldn't tell if they had seen any of our naughty behavior during the meal or not. We chatted with them for a bit. They were heading to a pub they told us about that was nearby. Barbara suggested we join them when we were finished eating.

"Lexi's only eighteen so we'll have to pass," I said.

Barbara scoffed at this and said we were in the islands and just like there is island time there's also island age. Al said, "I don't know about any island age, but we're friends with the owner and it won't be a problem, if you decide to join us."

Lexi smiled broadly, "Island age. I like the sound of that? What do you say, Pop. Do you wanna?"

Barbara looked at me and said, "It's a fun place. If you don't have your hearts set on anything else tonight, you should come." Then she touched Lexi's shoulder and said, "Island age. See more of you later, Lexi. I hope."

After Barbara and Al left, Lexi turned to me and said, "Was she was flirting with us?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe we should check out the pub and find out?"

Lexi squeezed my thigh and called out, "Alfonso! Check please!"