Incestagram Ch. 09

Story Info
Lexi & dad meet Heidi's lesbian friends.
4.5k words
4.39
5.7k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

We were sitting in the lobby waiting for Heidi when Lexi's phone chimed. I had completely forgotten about Carmen until that moment. I said to Lexi, "She's probably wondering what has been going on. You haven't sent her a picture in response to the one I showed you last night."

"Of course, I did. While you were sleeping this morning, I went through all the pictures and videos you took last night. You really did cover it in extreme pornographic detail, Daddy. Is there no depraved act you can't get off on watching your teenage daughter do in public?"

I wasn't sure how to answer but then didn't have to. "I think you don't know. I know that I don't know how far I would go in public, or private, to get you off, Daddy. Maybe we'll find out before the end of our holiday. Anyway, I sent this picture to Carmen a couple of hours ago. I guess she only just saw it." Lexi held her phone up to me. Even though I had been there, had taken the goddamn photo myself, I was stunned. Sweat broke out on my forehead and, of course, my penis stirred.

My sweet little girl had her eyes closed in exertion as she leaned, naked, over the bar. Her face at once innocent and wicked. The muscles in her neck were taught as hands played roughly with her small, perfect tits. There was a sheen over her entire slim body and, slightly out of focus was the rapt audience. Surrounding her. Heidi's arm extended from behind Lexi's raised ass and down between her toned legs to where two fingers plunged into her beautiful teen cunt. Wow! Just fucking wow.

Lexi turned the phone and the amazing image away from me. She heard my involuntary intake of breath. It almost pained me not being able to see it longer. My degenerate desire to see my daughter sexually exposed to and exploited by strangers was unquenchable.

Lexi shook her head and tsked me, "You dirty Daddy. Let's see if Carmen liked it as much."

She tapped her phone. Nodded her head and then showed me her friend's text: YOU BEAUTIFUL BITCH! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TOP THAT WITHOUT GETTING ARRESTED? OR MAYBE THAT IS HOW I TOP IT... IN A SPANISH JAIL! OKAY, GIRL. YOU HAVE OUTDONE ME FOR NOW BUT I AM STILL UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. YOU AND YOUR DAD BETTER FIND WAYS TO MAKE YOU AN EVEN BIGGER SLUT THAN YOU ALREADY ARE BECAUSE I AM NOT DONE YET. LOVE YA! KISSES TO YOU AND PERVERT DADDY!

Before I could comment on the message, Heidi arrived. I thought again how striking she was. Short platinum blonde hair, high cheekbones and blue eyes gave her a man-eater kind of look. Her wide tanned shoulders, slim waist, full hips, and long, muscled legs added to the appeal.

Heidi was an excellent guide. She pleased Lexi immensely with her choices of lingerie shops as well as her fashion advice. That woman knew a thing or two about sexy clothes.

Heidi and I were waiting outside a change room at one of the stores when Lexi stepped out wearing a see-through black bra, matching panties, thigh-high fishnet stockings and a garter around her waist. She was unsure what to do with the fasteners.

A middle-aged guy and old couple in their 60s were nearby. As was usual lately, Lexi made a point of speaking just loud enough to attract attention. "What do you think, Daddy? Heidi?"

Heidi went to her and bent over, giving me and the others in the store the lovely sight of her ass in those short cutoffs. The old woman was horrified by the display. The two men's eyes bounced back and forth from the bent over 28-year-old and the eighteen-year-old whose tits and pubic hair were clearly visible through the silk bra and panties.

Heidi began to fiddle with the garter, "I'll show you, but when you wear these for real you must attach the snaps first, before putting the panties on. That way you, or someone else, can removed the panties while leaving the rest of the sexy outfit on."

Lexi nodded, "That makes sense. Let's do it right." Then and there, in the store, she pushed the panties down her legs and stepped out of them. The middle-aged man's face turned red at the sight of my daughter standing there in the store wearing the see through bra and exposed bald pussy topped with a tuft of golden pubic hair. The old woman had gotten over her shock enough to drag her husband out of the store. The middle-aged man pretended to look at a nearby clothes rack but, of course, kept watching the Lexi-Heidi show.

Heidi got on her knees and started attaching the Lexi's garter to the fishnets. She had Lexi turn around to get the back of the stockings. Then she told my daughter to bend over to make sure the straps weren't too tight. The guy and I got a thrill when Lexi bent at the waist, pushing her naked ass out at Heidi. The tourist pulled out his cell phone and did a bad job of hiding the fact that he was taking a picture. This made me wish Lexi's legs were spread so he could get a better picture. Once again, my daughter and I were on the same wavelength. She heard the camera sounds from the guy's phone and in a Pavlovian response, spread her legs, exposing her delicious young pussy.

She looked over her shoulder at Heidi and said, "How's this." Then my cheeky, amazing daughter looked at the guy snapping pictures and winked.

Heidi then surprised me by running her tongue along Lexi's ass, "Perfect." My naughty teen daughter straightened up and turned back around. Heidi's face was now inches from Lexi's crotch. Heidi attached the last two fasteners at the front, then leaned in and planted a playful kiss on Lexi's pussy. The guy groaned.

As I was paying for the lingerie Heidi walked up and dropped a black leather collar with fake jewels on the counter. She just smiled at me and walked outside to wait with Lexi. The woman at the sales counter looked at me like I was the devil but rang through all the items and put them in a bag for me. So, Lexi got some sexy outfits, and the tourist got some sexy keepsake photos. I bet that old couple even fucked like teenagers that night. A successful shopping trip for all.

After that I took the girls out for lunch. Lexi and I had the national dish of flying fish and cou cou, while Heidi had a burger. We all had a couple of beers each and Lexi and I learned more about our lovely guide. She had come to Barbados from Munich three years earlier intending to stay for two weeks but fell in love with the place. It turns out my original thought that she might not have any lesbian tendencies was completely wrong. She was lesbian. Not even bi. Guys just didn't do it for her. No offence, she said to me.

"None taken. I'm just happy to see you spend time with my daughter."

"Yes, you like to watch."

Nodding, "More than I realized."

Heidi reached across the table and took Lexi's hand, "And you, beautiful child. What do you like?"

"I like to be watched. Other than that? Well, before this trip I only ever messed around with one woman, a little bit." She looked at me with an impish smile. I grinned back, imagining her and Carmen making out and maybe fondling each other. Maybe I would get the chance to see that in person?

"And, of course, I've been with a few boys. But I've always felt like I have been waiting for something. For something more. I now realize I was waiting for my Daddy. For him to see me. To watch me. And to show me off to others."

Heidi reached into the bag of lingerie. "You like to control your father." It wasn't a question. "And you also like to be controlled." Heidi pulled out the little leather collar. "I picked this out for you."

Lexi's eyes lit up. "Another gift." She took the choker, stroked it, and then put it on. She was so sexy: blonde hair, young face, slightly pouty lips. The collar added a bad girl edge to her girl next door look. My daughter looked like an angel but clearly had a slutty steak. The collar gave suited her. I loved it.

Lexi then reached into her purse, "I brought the other gift you left me in the bag this morning."

The bag with its mystery contents! I really wanted to know what had been in there and now I found out at least what Heidi had added as her gift. Lexi paced a two or three-inch long silver butt plug in the middle of the table.

Heidi smiled, "Let's have another round and then I will take you to meet my friend, Angelina."

On the walk to Angelina's house we approached some concrete steps that meandered up alongside a road. I was a little behind the girls, admiring Heidi's jean-clad ass and my daughter's slim legs. The hem of Lexi's dress shifted seductively as she walked up the steps. I couldn't see up to her panties, but it was close.

"Hey, Lexi. Let me have your phone and I will take a couple of upskirt shots of you." Lexi handed her phone to me and said to Heidi, "Holidays with pervert Daddies are the best."

I took two steps down as Lexi lifted her dress a bit and looked back smiling at the camera. A car honked as it passed by. We all laughed, and I snapped away.

My daughter then bent over and pulled the hem up completely revealing her panty covered ass. Heidi pulled the front of Lexi's dress down revealing one tit. Lexi turned sideways so I could see both her ass and naked tit. Snap!

I called out, "Lose the panties." Without hesitation Heidi bent down and stripped the underwear off my daughter. Lexi bent over again. Some people cat-called out of cars as they drove by. Lexi and Heidi waved at them. I hoped we weren't going to cause a car accident.

I got closer to get hi-res snaps of Lexi bent over. I said, "Honey, I think Al really loves to see your puckered little asshole. Why don't you spread your cheeks a bit and I'll get a picture just for him?"

She looked at me suspiciously, "I believe Al likes to see my asshole but, Daddy, from the pictures you took of me last night I think you love to see my puckered little asshole. Isn't that so?"

I nodded, "Yes, Baby. I really do."

"What do you love, Daddy? Tell me exactly."

"I love to see your perfect fucking puckered little asshole, darling."

Lexi looked at Heidi, "Can you imagine a more perverted, Daddy?" Without waiting for an answer, Lexi pulled both tits out of her dress, bent over, spread her legs wide and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I snapped like mad, and cars honked as they sped by.

Just when I thought it was over and time to continue on our way, Lexi reached into her purse and pulled the silver butt-plug out. She handed it to Heidi. "Would you help me with this? It's my first."

Heidi took the bullet-shaped piece of polished metal and put in her mouth. She slathered it with saliva and then brought it to my daughter's ass, rubbing it up and down her ass crack. After a few strokes she slowly slid the tip of it into the Lexi's hole. She giggled. Someone in a passing car whooped. I clicked a few more shots. I edged closer. I was fascinated as the tapered head entered an inch into my daughter's anus. She was tight. Heidi pushed it in and out and then back in. She couldn't get it more than halfway to the expanding girth of the butt-plug.

"I don't think it's going fit," I said with disappointment.

"It will fit. We just need more saliva." Heidi pulled the object out of Lexi's asshole and then shoved it into my mouth. "Get lots of your spit on it. Do it for your little girl."

I was surprised, but readily took it into my mouth. I was tasting my daughter's asshole for the first time. Slightly pungent but pure heaven. The young German pushed the metal in and out of my mouth, like it was a small cock face-fucking me. Lexi watched in carnal amazement, "Oh, Daddy. Just look at you now."

I felt emasculated. But my erection was getting even harder, so I continued to suck on the little metallic cock. When Heidi pulled it out I felt disappointment. She held it in front of me, "More spit." I did as I was told. Heidi then added some of her own and said to my daughter, "Bend over, little slut."

"Yes, Heidi." Lexi turned and flipped her dress back up.

Heidi smacked her and said, "What did you call me."

Lexi paused for a moment and then got it, "Yes, mistress."

The tip of the toy pushed into my daughter. Heidi dribbled more saliva into my beautiful daughter's ass crack then twisted and pushed the little toy in and out a few times until Lexi's hole dilated and, with a nasty squelch, swallowed the butt-plug whole. I got beat by beat pictures of the whole thing. Hi-res, close ups of the first time my daughter's anus hungrily accepted a butt-plug. Amazing! And this time I had managed to control myself enough to not cum in my pants.

As Lexi put her panties back on and straightened her dress, Heidi asked how she felt. "I feel a little stretched. And full." Lexi squeezed one of her breasts and pushed the heel of her other hand into her mons. "And tingly all over."

Heidi grabbed the back of Lexi's hair, pulled her close and French kissed her. "Little girl. You are the sexiest, horniest teenager I have ever seen. Angelina is going to love you." As she kissed my daughter again her hand ran between Lexi's ass cheeks. "And remember, when you remove this toy, you have to take care to clean it properly."

Lexi looked over at me with a devilish smile and said, "I have an idea how to do that." Before I could ask her what she meant, the girls were already skipping up the steps, hand-in-hand.

Angelina's house was a large French colonial at the at the top of a hill. Everything about it was big and the same was true of the woman herself. Angelina was a pretty black woman in her early 40s with a very full figure. The nice way of saying she was at least fifty pounds overweight. Admittedly, half of that was in her huge breasts and very prominent ass. And she sure knew how to carry her swaying weight to maximum effect. Both sexy and powerful.

She kissed Lexi on both cheeks, "Heidi has told me a lot about you, young lady."

She then shook my hand, "And the father. We don't usually have men here, except for the help of course, but I understand part of the fun for your daughter, and everyone else, is having her father watch. And take pictures."

Noting the black leather collar around Lexi's neck, Angelina went to a closet and came back with a chain dog leash. She grabbed the metal loop embedded in the collar and pulled Lexi's face close to hers, "Do you mind?"

My bold daughter leaned in and kissed Angelina lewdly on the mouth and then said, "Not if it's the way my daddy would like to see me." The big woman nodded, as if to say, so that's how it is. She raised an eyebrow at me.

I shrugged, "Be my guest."

Click! Angelina attached the chain leash and then noticed the shopping bags. After looking inside she smiled and handed the leash to Heidi, "Please take this sweet thing upstairs. Get her into the black outfit and do her makeup to match. Slutty, but not too much." She ran her hand down Lexi's ass and then back up, bringing the hem of her dress with it. Her big black hand on Lexi slim white thigh was sexy as hell. Still speaking to Heidi, "You know where to find heels to compliment the clothes, and the body." She smacked Lexi's ass to hurry them on their way.

Angelina led me into the back yard. The house had a breathtaking view of Bridgetown and the ocean beyond. At one end of a big swimming pool, near a ping pong table, sat three other women drinking what looked like iced tea. I was introduced to them simply as, the Father. One of them nodded knowingly and said, "You mean the Bad Dad." She was a young Barbadian woman, no more than 25, who I would find out later was Heidi's girlfriend. She was very sexy in a short floral-patterned dress and flip flops. The other two were attractive British sisters, each sitting in recliners. They looked to be mid-30s: Sarah, very feminine, wearing sunglasses and a peach-colored dress, and Sheena, very butch, but cute in shorts and a bikini top that hid none of the many tattoos of colorful fish and chesty mermaids.

Before long Heidi returned, leading my daughter on the leash. She was stunning. My eyes and those of the women around me devoured her. The small nose, almond shaped eyes framed by medium length blonde hair contrasted wickedly with the sultry mascara, bright red lipstick as well as the black leather collar, fishnet stockings, garter belt, the black see-through bra and panties, and 3-inch-high-heels. Despite being pulled from the chain attached to her neck, Lexi's slim athletic body moved on the heels with grace. The muscles in her teenage stomach and legs flexed seductively. Her small tits bounced ever so slightly. The top half of the panties were see-through revealing her blonde pubic hair and just the hint of pussy lips. Here I was, well into my forties and lusting after an eighteen-year-old girl. My eighteen-year-old girl! I desperately wanted to tear off her lingerie and fuck her right then and there, in front of everyone. But, of course, even more than that, I wanted to see this group of lesbians fuck the hell out of her even more.

Heidi handed the end of the leash to Angelina and then went over to her girlfriend, Francesca. They kissed affectionately and sat close together on the loveseat. Francesca said, "So this is the slut that kept you out late last night. She's cute."

"This is Lexi." Angelina tugged on Lexi's leash forcing her to bend down to the level of the seated sisters who kissed her hello and fondled her tits through the thin bra. After a few minutes of this, Angelina pulled the leash. Lexi stumbled but just caught her balance on the heels as she came face to face with Francesca. The sisters laughed at Lexi's discomfort. Weirdly this made my cock stir.

A chuckled escaped my lips. Lexi glanced over at me. I grimaced apologetically. What was wrong with me? Enjoying my daughter being mistreated, objectified, and laughed at. But then Lexi winked at me. Whatever this kink was that I had, it definitely pleased my daughter. My cock hardened more.

Francesca grabbed Lexi and pulled her face close and stuck her tongue in my daughter's mouth. Lexi was bent at the waist, giving me and the others a view of her ass that left little to the imagination. Thin lacey fabric ran down from her lower back, disappeared briefly between her hard, round ass cheeks, and then reappeared below, cupping her pussy. We couldn't see it, but I knew the end of the silver butt-plug was nestled withing our tight orbs. Angelina gripped Lexi's hip and slapped her ass, "Welcome to our den of dykes, little girl" Lexi smarted from the smack but continued to suck on Francesca's tongue.

Angelina invited me to sit at a table and handed me a glass of what was very strong Long Island iced tea, "You don't have a problem letting your teenage daughter play us."

I took a sip and said, "She's never really been with a woman before. I think she would enjoy it."

Lexi walked sexily over to the table and took a drink of my iced tea. Angelina patted her large lap and Lexi planted her teen ass on it.

"I'm sure she would, but I think you might enjoy it even more." Angelina slid her hand into Lexi's bra and caressed the small tit, "Watching your daughter get down and dirty with some fine ladies such as us. Isn't that so?"

"Yes." I looked at Lexi, "Especially if you really use her." Lexi smiled at me.

The sisters laughed and the butch one, Sheena, said, "Oh, we can use a young innocent-looking piece of meat like that one. Isn't that right, Sarah?

Sarah licked her lips, "It wouldn't be the first time."

"You can do anything you want to my daughter. But I want to take pictures."

"I would call that a fair trade." The big black woman nodded to Sheena and the short-haired, tattooed Brit got out of her recliner and walked over to us with a nylon bag in hand. From it she removed and gave to me a digital SLR camera. "Heidi told us all about your particular perversion. Take all the pictures you want. But make them good because I will be keeping copies."

Angelina pushed her chair back and had Lexi straddle and face her. They started kissing. Angeline stroked my daughter young ass for a while and then pulled the top of her own dress down revealing her enormous tits. "Okay little girl, time to feast on my big black balloons."

12