Incestagram Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi latched her mouth over one large nipple and areola. I started shooting the scene. My beautiful young daughter's body was dwarfed by the large but not unsexy black flesh. Lexi took her time licking and sucking on one enormous black breast and then the other. I stood over the two and got a shot of my small white daughter suckling that big ebony mammary. She looked so innocent and yet nasty.

Angelina suddenly slapped Lexi's face. Lexi was shocked. Her eyes watered. Was she going to cry? I snapped a picture of the red finger marks on her cheek. Angela said, "Don't be so gentle with them. I can tell you I won't be gentle with your little tits, my young slut."

Lexi grinned. I guess the surprise and force of the slap are what made her eyes water. She was certainly nowhere near wanting to cry. "Yes, mistress." Said my daughter and then attacked one giant tit with her mouth while pulling and twisting the other with her hand.

Angelina squealed in pleasure. Sheena stepped behind Lexi and ran her hands on her ass, up the slim waist and then cupped those firm teen tits that which, in comparison to Angelina's, were almost non-existent.

I looked sideways, Heidi and Francesca were kissing and groping each other. I took their picture. Over in the recliner, Sarah had her hand shoved into the front of her shorts as she watched her sister fondling Lexi who continued to suckle with rough abandon on the big tit. I snapped Sarah's picture and then turned the camera back to the threesome in front of me.

"You're a pretty good tit sucker, beautiful child. Have you ever eaten pussy?" With a long, fat nipple in her mouth Lexi just shook her head, no.

Angelina loved that hers would be the first pussy my daughter would feast on. She pushed Lexi off her lap, pulled up her dress and slid her generous ass along the chair. Sheena stepped back to let the sexy little teen get down on her knees. Lexi slid Angelina's panties down her massive thighs and tossed them aside.

My daughter began to kiss along the inside of Angelina's legs. First one then the other. Angelina threw one leg over the arm of the chair. Lexi caressed the hair covered pussy with her fingers for a few minutes and then used her thumbs to open Angelina up, revealing bright pink inner lips. Lexi breathed in deeply and then attacked the clit with her tongue.

"Oh, yeah. That's it, little girl. Lick it. Suck it hard." Then she looked at Sheena who was still standing next to them. "What are you waiting for? Get one of those paddles and bring some color to this white ass.

Sheena did as she was told and started to smack Lexi's ass with a ping pong paddle she had snatched from the nearby table. Angelina grabbed Lexi's head and began thrusting my daughter's face into her groin, hard. I got close enough to get a few shots of Lexi's extended tongue thrusting into the big pussy with each pull on her head. At one point Lexi put her hands on the fleshy thighs and pushed back to catch her breath. I saw a flash on Angelina's face, wondering if she was being too rough. But then Lexi jammed her face back into the big cunt, almost growling with passionate excitement. This may have been her first time, but my daughter sure looked like a cunt-loving slut. Her beautiful young face almost disappeared between the fleshy black thighs.

Angelina began to whimper. Sheena stopped paddling Lexi's bottom, "Wow. She's gonna cum already."

Heidi called out, "You may want to step back a bit there, Robert."

I was confused, "Why." But not for long. Angelina screamed in that way that only large, boisterous women can -- and started to cum. And she was a squirter!

I pulled the camera back just as the first of her juices splashed onto Lexi's face. Angelina began rubbing her clit furiously. Sex juices flew all over her thighs and onto Lexi's face. But Lexi didn't pull back or flinch. She stayed between those jiggly legs and opened her mouth to drink in as much of Angelina's cum as she could. I got some great shots of my daughter's soaked face. When the torrent had ended, Lexi began to lick up as much of the cunt juice from Angelina's thighs as could.

"Oh. My. God. You are like some sort of Angel Slut. You just showed me a little slice of heaven."

Angelina stood on wobbly legs, yanked Lexi up by the leash and then said to the others, "Let's go inside and see how evil we can get with our little Angel Slut."

We all followed the big black woman and the beautiful slim white teenager into the large house.

12