All Comments on 'Incestmas'

by verbotenwriter

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

A nice story, I enjoyed it a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please adopt!

ChefofthefutureChefofthefuture6 months ago

Awesome story, it wont allow me to put stars, not sure why. Bravo!!

Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

Sensational sexy tale. More please. How many babies are they making. any other family around ?

babaloo92babaloo926 months ago

Awesome story. Begging for a continuation as spring comes

Cutty4637Cutty46376 months ago

A follow up story would be nice. Great story.

scipioparkinsscipioparkins6 months ago

Wow! Fantastic piece of writing. Sharp, witty, right on point with no waste. I loved it, loved the characters, just loved it.

swfb70swfb706 months ago

made my hard

JamesBBKJamesBBK6 months ago

A wonderful build up to sexual bliss. Enjoyed the storyline, characters and scenes it created in my "vision". I like it when I can watch a story unfold. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An interesting read that keeps your attention and there is a potential for future chapters to develop from this story. I did not care much for the landing strip being on a woman who was admittedly not getting any. Was she like planning this event of incest with her bother? Was that why she had the strip and wax job done, instead of being a full bush of sexy thick pussy hair for him to separate and rake back to each side with his hands, in order to eat his sister's pussy. If she had been planning it, if it was her intention for her to get naked with her own brother, that needed to be addressed / included early on at the beginning of the story by talking more about her long-time attraction to him. For example, she had always had an intense fetish for her brother's ___ and was preoccupied with getting to see ____ while there.

hermanahhermanah6 months ago

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Intense story! However, I only rated it a 4 because I am not a big fan of shaved or waxed anything, including landing strips with their irritating when regrowing stubble on the sides. Let's not bring up the nasty looking pimples that often form in the stubble from ingrown hairs. OOPS, did I say pimples and ingrown hairs on what could / should have been a super sexy hairy and/or trimmed and hairy pussy mound! OOPS and Sorry, I forgot to mention the pus that often leaks out of those nasty pimples! I would have easily given this intense sounding story a rating of 5 if the pussy had been appropriately hairy. As I recall, she was somewhat desperate and fingered herself off in the shower because she was not fucking anyone. So, if she was employed (busy), not in a relationship (no one saying please shave it to a strip for me), why was she depicted as being waxed with a landing and / or racing stripe instead of natural hairy for her brother to totally visualize the instant she accidentally exposed herself?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved how natural their voices are. Believable siblings.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn6 months ago

Well written - great descriptions of the emotions which is always hard to capture. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic piece of fantasy literature. I envisioned myself and my sister living out this story! Please win the contest and continue this wonderful story!

usaretusaret6 months ago

Nicely done, alive and could be a bit reality there.

Gremlin078Gremlin0786 months ago

Wonderful. Great visual imagery

CharletteCharlette6 months ago

Oh My Goodness !

I can breath again.

What a great writing that is !

I was so caught up in that, I could feel both of them as I read, DAMN !

So moving !

Thank you for the wonder of your work.

You should be writing hardbacks.

Great Work.

winterplayingwinterplaying6 months ago

Perfect! I LOVE it when a writer can bring sex/lust/passion/love to life in their words. We get to see it, hear it, feel it and almost smell it! This is the first time reading your work. Thank you for this awesome story. Now I will go read the rest of them :-)

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann6 months ago

That was so much fun! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story kept me fascinated from start to end. I was glued to the screen until I was finished. However, I decided to look at some of the other commenter's thoughts before making comments of my own. I agree with others, it is a well written story, and a follow up story is definitely needed. When I read the comment about her landing strip verses her simply leaving her pussy completely hairy, I found I had to agree with the commenter about leaving it natural or hairy. She was not in a relationship, and she obviously needed sex and she needed it to the point of fingering herself in the shower. Waxing the sides to a neat landing strip instead of a curly bush does to an extent suggest she was likely getting ready to expose herself to someone, and to do so while she was there. The person who most likely was going to see her pussy was her own brother; since it was not mentioned at any time that she was planning to visit any other another person(s). So, I would also conclude she was probably unconsciously or let's say she was (secretly planning or hoping) to have some very intense incest sex with her own brother, which is as everyone already knows, is about as erotically cool as sex gets!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

out standing

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Very nice and well written, Thanks! 5/5! Love the romance!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing! I love it! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a great story! It's a lot longer than most but to describe and justify all of that love and sex drive it has to be.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An easy to keep up with -- easy to pay attention to kind of story. No real big complaints with grammar or word choice. However, as a hairy pussy fan, I do wish she had been in possession of a thick hairy pussy, instead of a landing strip. I gave this story a 5 rating. But I think hairy-trimmed and nicely combed with engorged and glistening pussy lips, sometimes accompanied by an erect clit out from under its hood with both protruding from the mound of thick hair, right after a shower, just looks better, smells better, and is begging for intense, but slow and lengthy oral attention.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story kept my attention from the beginning, and I would really like to see that landing strip. In my mind I tried to imagine what it looked like. Was it brown, black, thick hairs, long hairs, soft hairs, were they curly? Then I began thinking what she would have looked like with a full hairy bush. I instantly got off and then ate the thick ropes of cum from my belly and chest thinking about how hairy she probably is when it's not waxed or trimmed. Keep writing!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan6 months ago

Freaking awesome! One of the best that I've ever read on this site. I wouldn't necessarily put in the top ten because there's a lot of really great stuff out there, but it certainly belongs in the top twenty! 😉 5/5

StrappySandalsStrappySandals6 months ago

A very nice read!! Mark and Brit were both HOT. Could an incest story win the Winter Holiday contest??? Has an incest story ever won the contest???

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You know what has to be next, right?

Space Lasers: Lasers In Space

The Movie

Photonic Orgasms Across The 7 ⅔ Dimensions

Of course, the original show is a safe-for-Netflix series, so the "movie" would probably have to be some off-the-cuff fanfic written by one of the previously created protagonists, like Max, only to be shot down mercilessly by another, like Holly, Jess or even all of them at once.

Just a thought, 'cuz I love a good running gag! If nothing else, it would be a good way to get to know the characters of "Space Lasers" in a way that's appropriate to Literotica, yes? Like I said, it's just a thought. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheOldStudTheOldStud6 months ago

Very nicely done. To me, the ending was slightly abrupt...

5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very nicely written and sexy story, but this old editor hates to see good writing marred by "honing in on," when the author should be using "homing in on." Honing is something you do to sharpen a knife blade. Homing is focusing toward a target.

Given how warm and loving this story is, it strikes me as complete. It wouldn't benefit from a sequel, mainly because it could only be more about sexual gymnastics than anything else, and her abrupt lifestyle change would drive the suspension of belief required of the reader beyond limits.

jwswinglejwswingle5 months ago

I'm barely on page 2, but again with the Netflix/Space Lasers! I hope to hell you have that proposal already presented to Ted Sarandos, and contracted by Netflix. And curious how that will slowly morph into erotica; I guess when men and women mix, in space, for years between adventures, stuff will happen! Oh gosh, wouldn't a good, erotic, entertaining space epic/adventure be something new and different to stream and binge watch?

jwswinglejwswingle5 months ago

Outstanding; is there more to explore here? or is this all there is to this universe?

Finn1965Finn19655 months ago

Absolutely perfectly written. Thank you for such a delightful and heartwarming experience

dault3883dault38835 months ago

feels like there is a couple chapters missing between the 3/4 way through chapter 2 and the end of chapter 2 just all of a sudden they are going at it no build up . you had a great story and ruined it by rushing to the sex

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Am I the only one that is more interested in hearing more about Space Lasers: Lasers in Space!? Yeah the story here was great too, but I want to see this show. :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

it was ok but not one of the better stories that i have read. it would have been better with more sex and some pictures to go along with the story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

>exited when she called

>you dont even have a phone

Hmmmmm 😂 😂 😂 but the rest is great lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I rated it a four because while I enjoyed this intense sibling story and its leads. I also reviewed the comments below and agree with several reviewers about the sister just leaving her pussy hairy for her brother. Possibly in future stories you will do exactly that. Sisters and moms really should be thick and hairy down there, especially moms, abundantly thick and untrimmed. Your grammar and word selections were great, and you do express yourself very well (attention keeping). I will look for other stories written by you in the future; smile; thick hairy pussy stories, that is!!

1stltdan1stltdan5 months ago

Fantastic Christmas story

Hawk66Hawk664 months ago

Loved it! Reading your other stuff ASAP! I hope you keep writing many many storiesbdcause they are hot as hell. You have a new fan! I'll read anything you write.

justgrampsjustgramps4 months ago

That was fucking hot!

BrendaNWBrendaNW4 months ago

So unbelievably lovely 💕 finding love so clear and so dear 🤗 😘

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun to read.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This left me so wet

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Incredibly well written ... A captivating comfortable tale. Peace

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You are a very talented writer. The sparkling imagery, enormous sensuality and the excellent use of the written word made for a very entertaining read.

RocketMan12RocketMan123 months ago

Some of the dialogue sounds like it was on TV show. Fake and cutesy

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland2 months ago

The literary style of this story is well above the Literotica average--though I think the style falters when the story describes female orgasms (" the dam that had been holding back true ecstasy collapsed, and every piece of rubble was an explosion of zesty indulgence.... Not a square inch of her body went without as the sudden orgasm stretched its taboo tendrils throughout"). I'm a little sorry, too, to see the author buying into the common Literotica fetish that really good sex requires a larger-than-average penis, big breasts, pregnancy, and (future) childbirth. But overall the story was indeed skillfully written and interesting, and I enjoyed it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 months ago

[22.03.24]

Top Shelf!

Bonus: Any story that quotes/paraphrases 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'/'Spamalot' is an automatic classic!

11/10 Holy Hand Grenades of Antioch!!!!!

muskyboymuskyboy20 days ago

Real,y nice incestous romance! 5/5 Thanks for this lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I so much love the female stories. So much more romance than a wham bam thank you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverbotenwriter@verbotenwriter
12/28/23 I hope your Christmas was a good one, and here's hoping to a wonderful New Year! Progress is ongoing. This one is definitely a slow burn story. I hope you join me when I'm able to release it, but if that's not your cup of tea, I definitely understand. In the meanti...