Incestmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Britt," he said, barely above a whisper.

"Love you, too, Mark."

With that, she closed whatever physical or emotional distance lay between them, and planted her lips onto his.

Brittany's body sizzled with ecstasy as they broke the taboo barrier. Kissing him should have been revolting. It should have left her racked with shame and loathing.

Instead, it was as if the universe had imploded to nothing except for them. She opened her mouth to welcome his tongue, and in that moment, nothing had ever felt more right.

A fervor seized control of her, and with a growl in her throat, turned the kiss she shared with her brother rabid. His large arms enveloped her, squeezing her tight, smothering her in a sense of security and closeness she'd never encountered.

His tongue pushed even further into her mouth, dancing and encircling her own. And then he was walking, arms still around her, tongue still in her mouth. Her eyes were closed as she made out with her brother, but she didn't care where they ended up. As long as they were together, they'd be fine.

As he pushed her back, his mouth left hers and he traced his way down to her neck. Tilting her head to give him ample room, more goosebumps prickled up along her arm and ran down her back.

Surges of primal electricity sparked from wherever his lips touched her skin, jolting the tips of her fingers. Already, her nipples were hard and she was slick enough that a wet spot on her pants wouldn't have surprised her.

Then, without warning, he dropped down and lifted her off the ground. Brittany gasped in surprise, but wrapped her legs around her brother. Her cushiony ass cheeks landed on the kitchen counter.

And before she knew it, his fingers were grabbing at the bottom of her shirt. Smiling and eager, Brittany raised her arms into the air, and Mark slid her top right off. Leaving her only in a sports bra, his face descended onto her chest.

Moaning, she tilted her head back and let him go to work. "Oh, fucking hell," she whispered.

"I've wanted this for so long," Mark said, meeting her eyes.

"Then we have a lot of time to make up," she said. Grabbing her sports bra, she lifted it off, freeing her tits. Unlike the last time she was naked in front of her brother, now she relished the feeling of exposure.

His mouth was immediately on her nipple, and waves of pleasure fired through her body. Burning with desire, she pulled Mark's face into her chest. Her hand ran along the back of his head while his hands cupped her ass against the countertop.

Brittany arched her back, pushing even further into her brother's face. As his mouth familiarized itself with each of her breasts, his tongue flicked out against either nipple. The longer he went, the more her cunt tingled, wanting him inside already.

And then without a word, he pulled back and lifted off his own shirt. Finally, she was able to appreciate his body the way she wanted to, without admonishing herself. Every pound of him would be on top of her soon enough, that weight and wanton desire, taking from her whatever he wanted, and she would give it to him more than willingly.

She pulled him on top of her, her bare back laying down across the cold countertop. Wrapping her legs around his torso, Brittany scratched at his back, tracing her way with her fingernails. Mark groaned in desire.

Layering his beautiful face with kisses, she made her way up from his chin, his cheek, finally landing on his ear. Nibbling his ear lobe, her brother gasped.

"Oh, you like that?" she whispered into his ear.

Then his hand was on her chin and moved her so they were eye to eye. A glaze over his eyes reflected many of the Christmas lights that decorated the walls. Behind those eyes was a pure lust that sought to mete out years of pent up passion.

"Take me, Mark," she said, giving him permission. "I'm yours."

Her brother picked her up off the counter and planted her feet back down onto the floor. Then, spinning her around, grabbed at the waistband of her pants and panties and yanked down.

Brittany yelped at the sudden force, both in surprise at the action and in surprise at what it was doing to her. Knowing she was completely safe with him, his aggressiveness was stoking burning coals at her core. She desperately needed whatever he had in store for her.

With her ass now exposed, she helped Mark remove the rest of her leggings. All at once, a forceful slap on her butt cheek arched her up into a perfect straight position.

Then Mark's left hand descended to the small remaining patch of pubic hair, while his right grabbed a fistful of her curly brown hair.

All at once, his lower hand pulled her to him while the other one pushed her away, lowering her over the countertop. Bracing herself with her forearms and elbows, Brittany gave her pillowy posterior a little wiggle for her brother.

Looking behind her, Mark had already done away with his sweatpants and stood fully naked in all his amazing, chiseled glory. I cannot believe this is who he is now, she thought.

And as he lined himself up against her, Brittany had a momentary flash of intimidation. It was one thing to admire his massive cock from afar, but a very different thing for it to be ready to penetrate you.

As if sensing her thoughts, Mark paused. "I'll ease it in," he said. And then the head of his cock was against her wet entrance. He rubbed it up and down her slit, lubricating himself as he pushed into her.

Opening up to her brother, Brittany gasped and moaned at the same time. From the center of her being permeated a sizzle of tingling pleasure.

Nerves in her fingertips and toes, hell, even along the top of her scalp, were hyper aware and sensitive.

"Change of plan," she said.

Before Mark could get a word in, she pushed herself back onto him, taking her brother in all at once. A fullness of feeling, like she'd just found something that had been missing her entire life, erupted within her.

Brittany yelped out, her body tensing up, as the dam that had been holding back true ecstasy collapsed, and every piece of rubble was an explosion of zesty indulgence.

Not a square inch of her body went without as the sudden orgasm stretched its taboo tendrils throughout. She was on her tiptoes, her back arched, and then two large hands clamped down on her tits.

"Oh, fuck!" Brittany yelled out at her peak.

She collapsed back onto the cold countertop, gasping for breath, while the floating sparks that had blinded her gradually vanished.

"Mark..." she panted. "That's... no one has ever gotten me off like that."

Inside her soaking cunt, her brother's cock twitched. "No one's ever been me before," he said.

"And it will never be anyone else," Brittany said, wiping away sweat that had formed across her forehead.

"You want to take this to the bedroom?" he asked.

"Not fucking likely," she said. "That cock of yours is staying put. We'll have time for the bedroom later. I wanna see what else you can do."

And then he pulled back, sliding out of her, and a deep sense of emptiness and longing took its place. Oh. Oh, no, she thought. This is what I've been feeling.

Being back home, being back with Mark after so long was nice. But compared to the sensation of being full, it was next to nothing.

Before Brittany could finish her train of thought, Mark thrust back into her. Grunting as fullness and pleasure returned, she could easily see herself fucked literally silly, into some thoughtless sex puppet.

And as demeaning as that proposition would have always been before, submitting to her brother filled her with such a profound sense of happiness and purpose, the only word to describe it was epiphany.

Mark's large hands found her hips, his fingers digging into her soft skin. Again and again his cock filled her, stretching every wall of her insides. And already, that dam holding back pure bliss began to crumble again.

"Oohhh, shit..." Brittany moaned. Just then, a seemingly infinite amount of fireworks exploded in her vision. All she knew was the rapturous pleasure invading her and the miraculous cock that had conquered her.

This time, Mark maintained his pace through her orgasm, which only multiplied her gratification. Totally blind, her eyes were wide open, mouth agape. Incoherent noise flooded from Brittany's mouth, followed by a slick of saliva that had pooled in her mouth. Spilling over the top of her lower lip, she made no attempt at hiding or stopping it.

A wet, slapping noise was the only thing she was aware of beyond the pure bliss that Mark had fucked out of her. Brittany's tits bounced back and forth, too, slapping against herself. That carnal sound, along with the knowledge that they were completely alone, pushed her even farther over the edge.

Moaning from her orgasm, Brittany stopped holding back. She wanted her brother to know exactly what he was doing to her. Beyond even the sounds of pleasure she made, her voice kicked up into a frenzied scream.

Then it was Mark's turn. His labored breathing shifted into an animalistic grunt. "Britt... I'm... I'm..."

"In me!" she managed to say, her voice catching.

Stuffed as she was, his cock engorged even more as it prepared to pump her full of seed. Mark gave a hard, final thrust, his hands clamping down on her hips, squeezing tight, while he emptied himself into her. Warm spurts of ejaculate filled her.

A deep feeling of contentment resounded within Brittany. His cum was her reward. She did that for him. And while her brother continued to shoot his load, she clamped her cunt down on him, milking every last drop.

Mark uttered one last, shuddering noise as he finished inside her. Brittany collapsed onto the countertop, gasping for breath, while he lowered himself onto her back, also panting. Even as they rested in post-coital bliss, his impressive member twitched within her.

"Oh, fuck, Britt, I didn't even think about protection," Mark said.

She wiggled her ass right back into him. "And you'll never have to think about it again."

"But what if... you know..."

Brittany slid off of her brother. The empty feeling returned, but this time, it was only physical, not emotional. Cum leaked out of her, running down her thigh, which usually embarrassed her. But not in front of Mark; nothing would embarrass her in front of him. She was free to be an open book.

Turning around, she reached up and placed a loving hand on his cheek. "What if I get pregnant?"

"Yeah, exactly."

"This is our family home, Mark. You and I are all we have left. Wouldn't you like to raise a family here?"

"I..." he trailed off.

"Mark?"

He placed his hand over hers and squeezed. "I want that more than you can possibly know."

Brittany's heart overflowed with love for her brother. "Then I'll move in. We can be together. And whatever happens happens."

"But what about your job?"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. Not at her brother, but at the job. "Fuck it. I'll quit over text right now. All I want is to be here with you. I'm so sorry it took me so long to see you."

Mark shook his head. "No, I'm the one that's sorry. Sorry that it took me so long to finally become the man you deserve."

"You always deserved me," Brittany said.

She kissed him again, slowly, just on the mouth. They remained like that, happy, content, naked, until Mark's tongue slipped up against Brittany's lips. Happily, she opened her mouth to let him in, and she reciprocated.

It didn't take long for Mark's cock to reawaken, bumping up against his sister.

Bathed in heat and twinkling, multicolored LED lighting, Brittany smiled. "Not a bad holiday this year," she said.

"I think it's my favorite so far," he said, reaching down and cupping her ass to bring her closer.

"Merry Christmas, Mark."

"Merry Christmas, Britt."

Outside, as the snowstorm raged, inside, brother and sister reconnected, making love, laughing, and finally, falling asleep in each other's arms.