All Comments on 'Incestory: Saving Grace'

by sex2xs2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
grace under pressure

great story. can't wait for the next family reunion!for the next family reunion!

nightshadownightshadowover 12 years ago
Very good!

The writing was solid and the dialogue was first-rate. Narration was a *little* weak in some spots, but it did the job well. The story flowed nicely, which was a pleasure. I got the impression, though, that Grace has a lot more going on upstairs than her family might suspect- perhaps a touch psychic? I love the conflict and progression that the characters went through- that all came across as pretty realistic. Very good work here!

clive2007clive2007over 12 years ago
Very good

I agree with the other comments. This was very good. I also liked the complexity going on which you indicate but don't tease us about. If you continue with this I suppose we will find out. Also, I very much liked the constant sexuality and the backstory with his mom. I thought you indicated their past very well. Also, instead of building up to one sex scene you have several of them sprinkled through the story. I liked that a lot. I wonder if the father has figured any of this out yet. Anyway, I liked the mother and Grace and John and just the guilt-free sex going on. Maybe Grace will get better with her brother as a constant and reliable lover. I hope so. I will read your other work.

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
I hate it

When authors give us no personal information about themselves.

But I LOVE it when they contribute stories like this.

Very well done!!!

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
really enjoyed it

great job, lots of fun

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Wow !!! The only thing that I can say that is wrong, is there isn't anymore to read.

A fantastic storyline !

Fucking his mother and his sister too, now that is a good close family story.

It's a shame that his older brother got to knock-up his mother,and he didn't. Perhaps he'll get his sister pregnant, or he might have already done that when he took her hymen.

I would love to read more of their sexual affairs, and wish that the author will write more chapters.

Thanks for the read.

brosismombrosismomover 12 years ago
more more more

a bit hard to understand but would love to read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

Looking forward to continueing chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
liked it very much

I've read four or five stories in this series. The one with interview was very hot. But this is even better. B'coz it has a good plot and can continue in more chapters if you wish to write more. I'd like to see your stories in other genre too. For this story, I'll give you 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is this a great group of family fuckers, or what?

I love this great story. The mother should be a model to all moms. She let her boy Mark fuck her, and John--my hero--sticks his fat prick up between his mother's legs and unloads his hot young balls up her mommy-cunt at will. He's shot so much semen up his mother's cunt that it must be son-sperm-logged by now. He's already busted his kid sister Grace's cherry, that little twat is so hot for her big brother, and now they're going off on a nice trip, just the two of them. John's already taught his baby sister how to take his big prick up her cute little slit, now he's teaching her how to take her big brother's cock in her small mouth. He's impressed on Grace that it is very important that when he blows his brotherly balls in her mouth, she must swallow it all down. Besides, his load is all protein, real good for a growing girl. Maybe John'll fuck a baby up his kid sister's cunt.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I think this may have already been going on for a few generations

and it will only get worse as the flaws in the gene pool become dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
IInteresting

Interesting but fucked up, completely fucked up. i know, the characters are what they are, but john is an idiot. the mothers is... well... a waste. and Grace is the sweetest if not immature woman, but devoted to her brother. make the smart choice and dump the tramp of a mother. she's nothing but a pig and a self serving cow.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

Story full of turns. It is good to know where you stand in the order of things. Finally, I do not understand how the father/husband can be so unaware of the family situation and where he stands in the scope of things. He probably gets what he deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous