All Comments on 'Incestuous 3some'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Huh?

While nice and all the title of this makes no sense as there is no mom, aunt, son 3some action. Very misleading and annoying to find out after 4 pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I didn't waste much time at all.

After trying to make sense of the first few paragraphs, and your apparent inability to write in a competent manner, I skipped to the end to see the first comment. Really, really awful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dreadful!!

ANY story that tries to pretend that the READER was one of the participants blows its credility wide open!!

The READER knows that he/she was NOT a participant and so therefore any possibility of credibility or believability is totally destroyed!!

AS soon as I see that dreaded word 'you' I instantly stop reading!!

No credibility/believability = waste of time both writing and reading.

Sorry - total cr*p!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wtf??!!??

Why post the title as you did if there wasn't going to be a threesome?? And learn how to write in the third person. All this switching back and forth in the first person point of view was very annoying! Lastly, to an American ear, all the British slang was off putting. All in all, I didn't like it as the author didn't come through with what was promised in the title.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Fucking hot

I hope that he finds a way to make his aunt submissive to him and he can fuck her anytime he wants.

He wants to fuck his mom, and I hope that he gets to fuck his mom and auntie in the next chapter having a hot threesome that lasts even when they go home.

Thanks for the hot read...

GloryGuy2GloryGuy2over 11 years ago
3some

I don't have a problem with the 3some title? I assume that you're leading up to the next installment where all becomes clear to the reader. There is a next installment, right? I agree that switching the tense is a little annoying and does distract from the read. I haven't had the opportunity to read much of your work so I don't know if this is a characteristic that you normally follow. Please give that idea some consideration. Having been the "nephew" when I was in my teens I can relate to your scenario. (With fond memories). On the whole, I think the story is well thought out and written. Please continue this on to it's logical conclusion. If you need some additional input let me know!

johndljohndlover 11 years ago
excellent

Superb story.. The clarity was beautiful...

Very easy to read..

Now please please lets get to janis opening the door.

baron31pbaron31pover 10 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

What a great story. Beautifully written. The tension was just right, the characters and their doubts about their actions are just right and the descriptions of the sex are brilliant. I can't wait for the sequel.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

The type of story I identify with. Lusting for my sisters son, and yes boys - she did teach me to French kiss. I had several small orgasims before a great release. My legs are still spread with the dildo half on the bed and half inside me. Mandywill thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous