Incestuous, Female Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Kris has incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother, Barbara.
3k words
4.38
24.8k
42
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris has incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother, Barbara.

The next night, something she had never done, Kristina invited her grandson over for a drink. She answered the front door wearing a very sheer, short, and low-cut nightgown. With the bright light of the room shining through her nightgown as if she was naked, as soon as Kris saw what his grandmother was wearing, his eyes bulged out of his head.

Not only could he see the size and the shape of her huge, naked breasts but also, he could see her big, erect nipples and her blonde, trimmed patch of pubic hair. Then, when she turned away from him, as if she wasn't wearing anything, he could see her naked ass and her ass crack. Immediately, he had a throbbing and pulsating erection. He couldn't wait to masturbate over all that he was seeing of his grandmother. Only, unbeknownst to him, he was invited there for his grandmother to have incestuous sex with him.

His grandmother poured him a drink. She sat on the couch across from him while he sat in the chair. Not wasting time with small talk, she slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips while sexily staring at him with her blue eyes. With him watching, she felt her big breast while fingering her nipple through her nightgown. Immediately, her nipple responded by erecting itself. As if he was hypnotizing watching his grandmother feeling her big breast, he was mesmerized watching her nipple grow big and hard.

Then, driving him mad with sexual desire for his elderly grandmother, she raised the hem of her nightgown nearly to her crotch. She parted her knees enough to give him a constant view of her blonde, naked pussy. In the way Kris had stared at all that he could see of his grandmother's nearly, naked breasts, he now stared at all that she was showing him and all that he was seeing of her naked pussy.

As if she was home alone while masturbating herself, without shame or modesty, she leaned back in the soft comfort of the sofa. In the way that she continued feeling her breasts and fingering her nipple with one hand, she moved her other hand in between her legs to rub her clit and finger her pussy. Something that few grandmothers would do in front of their grandson, she masturbated herself in front of Kris.

'My grandmother is masturbating herself in front of me,' he thought while embarrassed as much as he was sexually excited.

Tempted to pull his cock out of his pants and masturbate himself with her, yet, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, and not wanting her to stop masturbating herself, he didn't. Nonetheless, with her making him horny, he'd love to expose himself to his grandmother in the way that she was exposing herself to him. In the way what she was obviously getting ready to cum for him, he'd love to cum for his grandmother while she watched.

'In the way that I'm always horny, maybe, my grandmother is horny, too. Maybe, she doesn't realize that I'm here with her. Maybe, this is my time. Maybe, the rumors are true and she's ready to have sex with me,' he thought. Maybe, this is what this is all about.

While seductively staring at him, she ran a slow tongue across her red, full lips. The first one to have sex with him, obviously, his grandmother was ready to give her grandson sex. Yet, once all of the virginal men and virginal women were sexually initiated, they returned to being a regular family until the next coming of age generation carried the torch of embracing incestuous sex.

"Take out your cock. I want to see it," she said surprising him. She rubbed her clit harder and faster while staring at the big bulge that his cock made in his jeans. "I want to watch you stroke yourself."

As if in a daze while staring over at his grandmother, obediently obeying her, he unzipped himself, reached inside his underwear and pulled out his big prick. He slowly stroked himself while watching his grandmother masturbate herself. Then, as if she was a stripper on stage, not done sexually teasing him, she slowly removed the straps of her nightgown from her shoulders. As if there was a drumroll going off in his head, he watched with great, sexual anticipation as the bodice of his grandmother's nightgown ever so slowly and ever so sexily fell from her breasts to her waist.

'Wow,' he thought. 'Look at the size of her tits. They're huge.'

As if he had never seen naked breasts before, he stared at his grandmother's huge naked breasts. He watched her continue to feel her breasts, first one and then the other. He watched her pull, turn, and twist her nipples to an even bigger erection. Then, he watched her lift her breasts in the palms of her hands and continue to lift them to her mouth. Sexily teasing him, she licked and sucked one nipple before licking and sucking her other nipple.

"Come here," she said. "Stand in front of me so that I can touch your cock and feel your prick."

He obediently walked to his grandmother. He stood in front of her. As soon as he was close enough, she reached out her wrinkled hand and wrapped her fingers around his uncircumcised prick. She slowly stroked him while fondling the head of his big prick.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'My grandmother is stroking my prick. She's masturbating me.'

Then, doing more than just stroking him and masturbating him, while staring up at him with her blue, elderly eyes, she leaned forward and took him in her mouth. He stared down at his grandmother in disbelief. He watched her stroking him, licking him, and sucking him.

'My grandmother is licking my cock. She's sucking my prick. I can't believe my grandmother is blowing me,' he thought.

# # #

She removed his cock from her mouth long enough to speak.

"Touch me," she said. "Don't be shy. Feel my breasts and finger my nipples. I love having my breasts felt and my nipples finger while I suck cock," she said continuing to stare up at him with her blue eyes.

She continued sucking her grandson while stroking him harder and faster.

"Cum, Kris. Cum in Granny's mouth. Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow you," she said temporarily removing his stiff prick from her mouth to speak.

He put a gentle hand behind his grandmother's elderly head. He humped her mouth while fucking her face. He continued feeling her breasts, fondling her tits, and fingering her nipples.

While he continued having his wicked, sexual way with her big breasts, she took him in her mouth again. Only, with him a virgin, it didn't take very long for him to ejaculate a huge load of his cum in his grandmother's mouth. Ready for sexually more, she swallowed his cum and stood from the couch. She took him by his hand and led him to her bedroom.

"Come with me," she said. "I need you to eat me. It's been a long time since I've had oral sex. I need you to give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue. Then, I need you to make love to me before fucking me hard and fast," she said. "I need you to give me another sexual orgasm with your cock. I need to cum. Grandma needs to cum."

Chapter 02:

Now that his grandmother broke his cherry and he was no longer a virgin, if that wasn't shocking enough, the next night, his mother beckoned him to her bedroom. Propped up by pillows, she was wearing her sexiest and sheerest nightgown. Something he had never seen before; he was seeing most of his mother's big breasts now. Her erect nipples were pushing the limits of the stretch of her cotton nightgown.

"Kris," she said when he walked past her bedroom. "Come here, please."

He stopped at her opened bedroom door and stared at his mother as if never realizing just how beautiful and sexy she was.

"Get in bed with me in the way that you used to do when you were younger," she said giving him a sexy smile while pushing the covers aside and patting the side of her bed.

When she pushed the covers aside, with her nightgown up to her crotch and her legs spread, from where he stood at the foot of the bed, he had a clear view of his mother's blonde, trimmed, pussy. The first time seeing his mother naked below the waist, he already had an erection. After having sex with his 66-year-old grandmother, he was looking forward to having sex with his 40-year-old mother.

"Mom," he said with a nervous laugh while staring at his mother's naked pussy and all that he could see of her big and nearly, naked breasts. "I'm not a boy anymore. I'm 19-years-old. I'm a man."

She patted the bed again.

"I know, she said with a dirty laugh. "That's why I want you to sleep with me. With your father away for the weekend, I'm so lonely. I'm so cold," said Barbara.

Kris climbed in bed with his mother but, afraid to touch her for fear he'd touch her in the wrong place, he stayed on his side of the bed.

"Hold me," she said.

Obediently, Kris scooted closer to her. Still not close enough, his mother moved back closer to him. His erect pajama clad cock nearly impaled his mother's ass.

# # #

Then, not very subtle, she took his hand by his wrist and put it on her nightgown clad breasts. She rubbed her shapely ass against his erect cock. Then, she guided his hand to feel her nearly, naked breasts while moving his fingers to finger her nipples. An involuntary reaction, he humped his mother's nightgown clad ass while having his wicked, sexual way with his mother's big tits.

Obviously, with her already sexually aroused and wet, she turned to face him. Something she had never done with her son before, she kissed him. Yet, it wasn't just a peck on the lips, it was a real kiss. She parted his lips and French kissed him. He couldn't believe that he was making out with his mother. He couldn't believe that his mother was making out with him.

Then, not stopping there, she wrapped her arms around his neck and parted his lips with her tongue again. She continued French kissing him. Kris' mother, Barbara, made out with him as if he was her lover instead of her son. While she kissed him, he touched and felt her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother.

Then, surprising him and shocking him, she reached her hand down to feel his huge erection through his pajama bottoms. Something he always imagined her doing while masturbating himself, she was freely, voluntarily, and consensually doing now. While Kris continued having his wicked way with his mother's big breasts and erect nipples, she fingered the head of his cock while continuing to French kiss him.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I don't believe this. I'm having sex with my mother.'

Then, when she reached her soft, warm hand inside his pajamas and pulled his cock, it was then that he understood what was happening. She fondled his hard prick while slowly stroking his erect cock. His mother was masturbating him. He couldn't believe that his mother was masturbating him while continuing to French kiss him.

# # #

Clearly, he surmised now that he was the chosen one. He was the virgin that, one by one, all the women of his family would make into a man by having sex with him. First his grandmother and then, his mother. No doubt, his sister, Gina, would be next. He always wanted to have sex with his sexy, big sister. He always wanted her to suck him. He always wanted her to fuck him.

Barbara slowly stroked her son's erect prick. Then, she kicked the covers down to the end of the bed to expose her son's stiff prick to her sexually aroused eyes and her naked pussy to Kris' sexually excited eyes. She stroked him a little faster and a little harder while continuing to French kiss her while he continued pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

As if asking him to pass the salt at the dinner table, she asked him a shocking question that a mother should never ask her son. She asked him the same question that his grandmother asked him. She asked him the question that he always imagined his mother asking him whenever he masturbated himself while imagining her naked and having sex with her.

"May I suck you," she asked while staring up at him as if wanting to see his reaction?

Kris looked at his mother as if he misheard her.

"May I blow you," she asked again? "If it's okay with you, and with this all part of the process of you losing your virginity, I'd love to suck your prick, Kris," she said.

Too shocked to answer her, he watched his mother move halfway down the bed. While continuing to stroke him, she stared up at him with her big, bright, blue eyes. She continued staring at him while licking the head of his cock before taking his stiff prick in her mouth.

After his grandmother gave him a blowjob and allowed him to cum in her mouth, he couldn't believe that his MILF of a mother was sucking his cock, too. He watched his mother bob her head up and down while sucking him. Even though his grandmother gave him a great blowjob, maybe because she was his mother who he always wanted to have sex with, his mother was, definitely, a better cocksucker.

He moved his head back against the pillow in sexual pleasure. Then, looking down at his mother blowing him, he put a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. Getting into the action of his mother sucking him, he humped her mouth and fucked her face. He was making his mother his sexy bitch.

"Mom! Mom! I'm going to cum," he said.

Not wanting to cum in her mouth and ruin everything, he tried to extricate his prick from her mouth. Instead of reprimanding him or scolding him for him ready to cum in her mouth, she laughed.

"That's okay, Kris. You may cum in my mouth," she said. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I swallow." She stroked him harder while sucking him deeper. "Cum, Kris, cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth."

# # #

As soon as she gave him her permission to cum in her mouth, he humped her mouth a little harder and a little faster. Then, in the way that he did with his grandmother, he did with his mother. He exploded a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth. Not only did she swallow all that she gave him but also, after she swallowed, she licked him clean.

Sexually satisfied, as if she was now his woman, he rested while holding his mother. Not allowing him to rest, she took him by his wrist and moved his fingers to her pussy. Taking the not so subtle hint, after his grandmother showed him what to do, he rubbed his mother's clit while fingerfucking her pussy. He couldn't believe that he was masturbating his mother.

"Oh, Kris. Kris. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm almost there. Rub me harder. Finger me deeper. Yes, that's it. That's it. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said.

In the way that Barbara gave her son a sexual orgasm with her hand and her mouth, he gave her a sexual orgasm with his fingers. Surprising him that she had her sexual orgasm so fast, with her already more than sexually aroused from stroking her son and sucking her son, it didn't take her long to cum. She settled back in the softness of the bed while enjoying the afterglow of having incestuous sex with her son. Not nearly done, she looked up at him to give him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Make love to me. Make love to your mother. Then, after you cum in my pussy, I want you to fuck me. Cumming three times shouldn't be a problem for someone your age," she said with dirty laugh.

# # #

Kris mounted his mother while she reached down between her legs to direct his cock inside of her. She was so wet, so very wet, that, after just one hump, his stiff prick slid inside of her. Once again, she wrapped her arms around his neck and French kissed him. He slowly humped his mother while making love to him. She returned her son's slow and loving humps with her slow and loving humps.

"Oh, Kris. Kris. Make love to Mommy. Make Mommy feel good. Cum in my pussy. Fill my cunt with your sperm," she said.

Then, as soon as he ejaculated a load of cum in his mother's pussy, she had her second, sexual orgasm with him. Not stopping to take a rest, he humped her harder. He humped her faster. Instead of making love to his mother, he was fucking her. After fucking his grandmother yesterday, he was fucking his mother today.

# # #

"Tomorrow night I'll be staying over grandmother's house," she said. "Giving you privacy to sexually be with your sister, it's her turn to give you sex. You must be careful not to cum inside of her. Unlike me, she can get pregnant."

After having incestuous sex with his grandmother and with his mother, it was his sister's turn to teach him what she sexually knows. Then, after that, he'd be having sex with is Aunt Nancy, his cousins, Ann and Mary, and, one of the family, his next-door neighbor, Susan.

By the time he completed his first-time, sexual test, he'd have sex with all of his female relatives and they'd all have sex with him.

To be continued...