Incestuous, Female Family Ch. 03

Story Info
After sex with grandma & mom, Kris has sex with his sister.
6.5k words
4.4
14.6k
25
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having sex with his GILF of a grandmother, Kristina, and his MILF of a mother, Barbara, Kris has incestuous sex with his sexy sister, Gina.

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 02:

Something he always imagined doing, as soon as she gave him her permission to cum in her mouth, with a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, he humped his mother's mouth a little harder and a little faster. Determined to cum in his mother's mouth, it was difficult for him to wrap his head around that this was his mother and not some whore who was blowing him. She stared up at him with her big, blue eyes and smiled.

He couldn't believe that his mother was blowing him. He couldn't believe his MILF of a mother was sucking his cock. He couldn't believe that she wanted him to cum in her mouth.

'I can't believe my mother is blowing me. I can't believe she's sucking my cock,' he thought. 'I can't believe she wants me to cum in her mouth.'

Never had he been as sexually excited as he was now. With her bobbing her beautiful head up and down and side-to-side, really getting into it, she sucked his cock as if he was her husband or her lover instead of her son. She blew him as if she was a professional cocksucker. His mother sucked his cock as if she wanted to blow him as much as he wanted her to blow him. With her knowing her way around a stiff prick, never did he imagine that his mother was such a talented cocksucker.

"Oh, Mom. Mom. That feels so good. You're going to make me cum," said Kris.

While continuing to suck him and stroke him, Barbara continued staring up at her son with her bright, blue eyes while he fondled her big, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. His sexual fantasy come true, if it wasn't enough that she allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her big, naked breasts and the rest of her beautiful naked body, he couldn't believe that his mother was stroking him while sucking him. Clearly determined for her son to cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster and harder while sucking him deeper.

"Cum Kris, cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. Cum in Mommy's mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow your cum," said his mother while continuing to stroke him harder and faster. "Cum Kris, cum," she said continuing to stroke him harder and faster.

Then, in the way that he did with his grandmother, he did with his mother. Never wanting this blowjob to end but unable to hold back any longer, he exploded a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth. His mother blowing him was something that he had always masturbated over while imagining doing but something he thought she'd never do. Then, after he ejaculated a load of warm, oozy cum in his mother's mouth, he watched her swallow his cum.

Then, catching her by surprise, when she released the pressure of her lips and pulled his cock from her mouth, an involuntary reaction, he exploded second load of cum all over his mother's pretty face and across her naked breasts. With her face, hair, and naked breasts covered with his cum, he gave his MILF of a mother a cum bath. Something as sexually exciting to see as her sucking him, he couldn't believe he gave his mother a cum bath.

"Oh, Kris, that was quite a load of cum," said his mother laughing while wiping gobs of his cum from her face and breasts with her fingers and sticking her fingers in her mouth to suck them clean.

# # #

A once in a lifetime family tradition, virginal men had sex with all the women in the family and virginal women had sex with all the men in the family. While making the most of it, his mother blew him. His mother sucked his cock. She not only sucked his cock but also, she allowed him to cum in her beautiful mouth.

A one-time opportunity, after having incestuous sex with his GILF of a grandmother, he couldn't believe that he had sex with his MILF of a mother. Something he'd always remember forever; his mother sucked his cock. She blew him. She really blew him. Now, Kris couldn't wait to have sex with his sister, his aunt, his cousins, and their close friend of the family, Susan.

While watching her blowing him, hard to believe but true, she clearly enjoyed sucking his cock as much as he enjoyed his mother sucking his prick. She lustfully sucked his cock as if she was a thousand-dollar call girl. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough to watch his mother blow him, a memory he'd never forget, she allowed him to cum in her beautiful mouth.

She laughed when he gave her a cum bath. Something that he always imagined whenever masturbating himself, yet, giving his mother a cum bath was something he thought would never happen. Yet, his sexual fantasy coming true, not only did his mother suck his cock but also, she allowed him to cum in her mouth, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and allowed him to give her a cum bath, too.

'Wow,' he thought. 'I can't believe this really happened. This is a crazy family but I love them and am glad that I'm part of them. When it's my turn, too good to be true, I can't wait to have incestuous sex with all of the virginal women in my family.'

Never would he have believed that his grandmother and mother willingly and consensually wanted to have sex with him until it happened. He watched his mother swallow his cum. Then, while sexily staring up at him and lovingly smiling at him, she sucked the rest of his cum that oozed from his cock and licked him clean. As if the blowjob that his grandmother gave him wasn't good enough, his mother gave him an even better blowjob. Better than he ever could have imagined, he'd be masturbating over his grandmother and mother sucking his cock for the rest of his life.

# # #

Sexually satisfied, as if she was his woman now, even though having sex with his mother would never happen again, he rested and enjoyed the afterglow of sex while holding his naked mother. Not allowing him to rest, she took him by his wrist and moved his fingers to her warm and wet pussy. Obviously, his mother wanted to cum, too. Taking the not so subtle hint, after his grandmother showed him how to masturbate her, he rubbed his mother's clit while fingerfucking her pussy.

'Something that I've masturbated over but thought would never happen, I can't believe that I'm rubbing my mother's clit. I can't believe that I'm fingerfucking my mother's pussy. I can't believe that I'm masturbating my mother,' he thought.

Something he thought he would never happen; difficult to wrap his mind around, he couldn't believe that he was masturbating his mother. While watching her become more sexually aroused, he continued rubbing her clit while fingerfucking her pussy with one hand and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples with his other hand. As if her naked body belonged to him, he cupped and fingered her cunt as if he owned her cunt.

'I can't believe I'm masturbating my mother's naked cunt. I can't believe I'm fingering her pussy,' he thought.

Then, bringing him down to from his disbelief, Barbara jolted her son back to reality.

"Oh, Kris. Kris. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm almost there. I'm almost there," she said putting her soft, warm hand on his hand while guiding his fingers with her fingers. "Rub me here, right here. That's it," she said moving his fingers to the spot. "Rub me harder. Rub me faster. Finger me deeper. Yes, that's it. That's it. Right there. Right there. I'm cumming, Kris. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said.

In the way that Barbara gave her son a sexual orgasm with her hand and with her mouth, he gave her a sexual orgasm with his fingers. Surprising him that she had her sexual orgasm so fast, with her already more than sexually aroused from stroking her son and sucking her son, it didn't take her long to cum. She settled back in the softness of the bed while enjoying the afterglow of having incestuous sex with her son. Then, not nearly done, she looked up at him to give him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Make love to me," she said giving him a deep, wet kiss. "Make love to your mother. Then, after you cum in my pussy, I want you to fuck me, really fuck me. I want you to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock. I want you to fuck me hard and fast enough for you to cum in my pussy again. Cumming multiple times shouldn't be a problem for someone your age," she said with dirty laugh.

# # #

As if his purpose in life was to have sex with his grandmother and his mother, Kris mounted his mother while she reached down between her legs to direct his erect cock inside of her. She was so wet, so very wet, and her nipples were erect, so very erect. After just one hump, his stiff prick slid inside of her as if it was meant to be there and belonged there. Only, with him enjoying it while he can, making the most of such an outrageous and incestuous, sexual situation, sadly, this first-time having sex with his mother would be the one-and only-time having sex with her.

Something that he wished her could do on a regular basis, alas, this first-time having sex with his mother would be the last time having sex with her. Once again, she wrapped her arms around his neck, closed her eyes, and French kissed him. His mother parted his lips with her tongue and gave him a wet kiss. With him always wanting to French and make out with his mother while allowing him to touch and feel her everywhere through her clothes, he couldn't believe that his mother was allow him to do all of that now.

Kissing and kissing him, Barbara passionately kissed him as if he was her lover instead of her son. She returned her son's French kisses with her wet kisses. Lovingly making love to his mother, he slowly humped his mother deeper while making out with her. She returned her son's slow and loving humps with her slow and loving humps.

"Oh, Kris. Kris," she said whispering what she wanted and needed in his ear. "Fuck me. Fuck Mommy. Make me feel good. Fuck your mother. Cum in my pussy. Make Mommy feel good with your big, hard cock. Fill my cunt with your sperm," she said. "Fuck me, Kris. Fuck me."

She paused as if rethinking what she was about to say before giving him a naughty look.

"I only wish I could have you baby because, if I could, I would," she said with a serious look on her face.

Then, as soon as he ejaculated a load of cum in his mother's pussy, she had her second, sexual orgasm with him. Not stopping to take a rest, he humped her harder. He humped her faster. Instead of making love to his mother, he fucked her. With this his one and only time to have forbidden sex with his mother, wanting to make an everlasting memory, he fucked her, he really fucked her.

Something that he masturbated over happening but never believing that it would, he fucked his mother, hopefully, in the way that no man had ever fucked her. In the way that he wanted her to give him an everlasting memory, with him filled with incestuous lust and sexual passion, he wanted to give his mother a fucking that she'd never forget. Loving this once in a lifetime family tradition, after fucking his grandmother last night, he fucked his mother tonight and, no doubt, would be fucking his sexy sister tomorrow night.

'I can't wait to fuck my sexy sister,' he thought while his cock was still buried in his mother's cunt.

"Tomorrow night I'll be staying over grandmother's house," she whispered in his ear. "Giving you privacy to sexually be with your sister, it's her turn to give you sex. Yet, you must be careful not to cum inside of her, though. You must wear protection. Unlike me, ruining everything, she can get pregnant."

After having incestuous sex with his grandmother and with his mother, it was his sister's turn to teach him what she sexually knows about sucking and fucking, and about sex. Then, after that, he'd be having sex with is Aunt Nancy and with his cousins, Ann and Mary. Finally, one of the adopted family, he'd be having sex with his next-door neighbor, Susan.

By the time he completed his first-time, and once in a lifetime, sexual test, he'd have sex with all of his female relatives and they'd all be having sex with him. Yet, something that would never happen again, memories that he'd never forget, he'd enjoyed it now while he could. He only wished he had more female relatives to sexually experience. He only wished that he could have sex with them all over and again.

# # #

Chapter 03:

Much like all the women in his family, his sister was tall, blonde, blue-eyed, busty, and beautiful. In the way that his grandmother did two nights before and his mother did last night, he couldn't believe that his sister was willingly and consensually allowing him to have sex with her beautiful, naked body tonight. With her normally such a cold bitch to him, and with her ow making all of his sexual dreams come true, he couldn't believe he was going to have sex with his sexy and shapely sister, Gina.

Instead of imagining his sister naked and having sex with her while masturbating himself, he'd be slowly stripping her naked while making out with her and having sex with her. Hard to believe that this was really happening, yet, instead of questioning it, he enjoyed it while he could. He loved this family tradition of all the virginal women of age having sex with all of the male family members and all the virginal men of age having sex with all of the female family members.

Whoever thought of this family tradition in Slovenia hundreds of years ago was way ahead of their time. If every family followed this sexual plan, there'd be no more lusting over one another. There'd be no more forbidden sex. There'd be no more sex crimes.

Instead of having sex with whores and prostitutes, if every over the age of 18, virginal men had sex with their grandmothers, mothers, sisters, aunts, and cousins, they'd be more sexually satisfied. Instead of having sex with strangers, if every over the age of 18 virginal women had sex with their grandfathers, fathers, brothers, uncles, and cousins, they'd be better mentally adjusted. Indeed, with every sexual thing out in the open and without all the sneaking around, lying, and cheating on one another, the world would be a better place.

After seeing them all naked and having sex with one another, men would no longer sexually lust over their mothers and sisters, and mothers and sisters would no longer sexually lust over their sons and brothers. With everything out in the open, and with no more sexual secrets, no one would wonder what it would be like to see this one or that one without their clothes. No one would wonder what it would be like to have sex with this relative or with that relative. Having already sexually experienced one another, no longer a mystery, they'd already know.

Having sex with one's relatives is truly a sexual awakening. In the way that swingers are more mature about sex, they'd be more mature about sex, too. Instead of laughing, giggling, and being shocked by nudity, they'd take it in their stride. With them having a more mature outlook about sex, they'd no longer feel the need masturbate over one another all the time.

# # #

Something that he had masturbated over imagining seeing many times before, he couldn't wait to see his sister, Gina, in her sexy, low-cut bra and in her bikini panties. Eager to see her naked tits and her erect nipples, he couldn't wait to see his sister topless. He couldn't wait to see his sister's naked tits. Eager to see her shapely, naked ass and her blonde, trimmed pussy, he couldn't wait to see his sister naked. Yet, the means to an end, after having seen everyone naked and having sex with them all, there'd be no more mystery about sex.

'Another one of my sexual fantasies coming true, I can't believe that I'm not only going to see my sexy, older sister naked but also that I'm going to have sex with her, too. If it wasn't enough that I saw my grandmother and my mother naked and had sex with them, now it's my sister's turn to have sex with me,' he thought.

Still trying to wrap his horny brain around the thought of seeing his sister naked and having sex with her, this was a sexual fantasy too exciting to fathom. Something he's never done but always imagined doing when masturbating, he imagined kissing his sister, French kissing her. He imagined making out with her while touching her and feeling her through her clothes and in all the places where a brother should never touch and feel his sister.

In the way that he masturbated over imagining seeing his grandmother and his mother naked while having sex with them, now with his really happening, he masturbated while imagining his sister naked and having sex with her, too. He imagined fingering his sister's pussy while fingering her nipples and sucking her tits. He imagined her stroking his cock before sucking his cock. He imagined them making love before fucking one another hard and fast for them both to come simultaneously.

In the way that he gave his GILF of a grandmother and his MILF of a mother multiple, sexual orgasms, he imagined giving his sexy sister multiple, sexual orgasms, too. He couldn't wait to see his sister naked. He couldn't wait to have incestuous sex with her.

'I can't wait to see my shapely sister naked. I can't wait to have incestuous sex with my sexy sister, Gina,' he thought. 'I can't wait to for her to suck my cock. I can't wait to cum in her mouth. I can't wait to make love to Gina before fucking her, really fucking her hard and fast enough for her to cum.'

If there was one relative that he could marry, have children with, and live happily with her for the rest of his life, if he could, he'd marry his sexy sister, Gina. He loved his sister but not in the way that a brother should love his sister. He loved his sister in the way that a man loved a woman.

Yet, with marrying relatives even within this family forbidden, the next best thing was to have a romantic night of having everything goes, incestuous sex with his sister. Even though, most times, she was a moody and impatient bitch to him, ever since she knew they'd be having sex, her mood dramatically changed. Now, that she was kinder, sweeter, and loving to him instead of being bitchy, he saw the real her.

As if he held Cinderella's lost, glass slipper, unable to marry his sister, when looking for a woman to be his wife, maintaining the family resemblance, he'd look for his sister's clone. He'd find a woman who resembled Gina close enough to make him sexually fantasize that he had married his sister. With men routinely marrying women who reminded them of their mothers, why not marry a woman who reminded him of his sister?

# # #

That night, with his mother staying over his grandmother's house and his father out with his friends, with them both complicit in this sexual arrangement, he was alone with his sister. To say that he was nervous with sexual anticipation would be an understatement. With everything already prearranged and consensually agreed upon, not having to work to sexually seduce her, he was not only going to see his sister naked but also, he was going to have sex with his big sister.

Even after having sex with his grandmother and with his mother, still hard to wrap his head around, as if this was his Honeymoon and she was his new bride, he was about to have incestuous sex with his sister. Nineteen-year-old Kris was going to have sex with his twenty-one-year-old sister Gina. A lifepath that they both needed to take, this was a night that they'd both remember. This was a night that they'd never forget.

'This is it. This is the night that I'll be having romantic, incestuous sex with my sister. This is so unbelievable,' he thought. 'I can't wait to make out with my sister while feeling her through her clothes. I can't wait to see my sister naked. I can't wait to touch and feel her naked body. I can't wait to have forbidden sex with my naked sister. I can't wait to expose my naked prick to her.'

12