Incestuous, Female Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling a cheerfully happy, Gina came downstairs wearing a short, blue skirt and a pale blue, low-cut button blouse. She held two nightgowns, a blue, short, low-cut sexy one and a pink, short, low-cut sexy one. With her hair done and her makeup perfectly applied, she looked so beautiful. She looked so sexy. She looked as if she was going on a date. Yet, instead of going out with someone, she had dressed for him, just him.

"I can't decide which one to wear," she said holding each on up in front of her while giving him a sexy smile. "Which nightgown do you like, the blue one or the pink one?"

'No matter which nightgown he chooses, with him intent on stripping her naked, she wouldn't be wearing it for long,' he thought.

Kris returned Gina's sexy smile with his devilish grin.

"Actually, this may be hard for you to believe but I like what you're wearing now, a low-cut, button blouse and a short skirt. I've always wanted to feel you through your clothes. A sexual fantasy I've always had, while making out with you and while touching and feeling you everywhere, I've always imagined undressing you and stripping you naked," he said.

With her not shy, ashamed, or embarrassed, and with her ready to have sex with her brother, she laughed her morals and modesty.

"Well that's settled, then," she said flopping on the couch. "Come over here and kiss me," she said patting the seat beside her.

Even though he knew what was expected of him, he couldn't believe that his sexy, big sister asked him to kiss her. Nervous now, he couldn't wait to kiss Gina. He couldn't wait to part her lips with his tongue and French kiss her while feeling her big breasts through her blouse and shapely ass through her skirt.

As if he had never undressed a woman before, and other than his grandmother and mother, he hadn't, he couldn't wait to slowly undress his sister. He couldn't wait to strip her naked. He couldn't wait to see her naked body. He couldn't wait to touch and feel Gina's naked body.

# # #

Kris already had an erection with the thought of kissing his sister, feeling her through her clothes while making out with her, and stripping her naked. With all of his sexual fantasies coming true, he couldn't believe this was really happening. If it wasn't enough that he had consensual sex with his grandmother and, then, with his mother, he was about to have sex with his sister.

He had always sexually wanted to have sex with his grandmother, his mother, and now his sister. He had always wanted to see, touch, and feel their naked bodies. A sexual dream come true; he couldn't believe that he'd be able to satisfy all of his forbidden, incestuous, sexual desires within a few days. Moreover, making his sexual fantasies more exciting, they wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with them.

Ready to kiss her and make out with her, he sat on the couch next to his sister. She looked so beautiful and smelled so good. Only, instead of him kissing her, not waiting for him to make his move, sexually surprising him, she kissed him.

She parted his lips with her tongue. She French kissed him. In the way that his grandmother and mother did, his sister French kissed him. He thought that she'd be the reluctant victim but, instead, not having to cajole her, pressure her, or force her, with their one and only sexual time together going as planned, she was the sexual aggressor.

'This is unbelievable,' he thought. 'She sexually wants me. She really wants me. My dream coming true, I can't believe my sister willingly and wantonly French kissed me.'

Kissing and kissing one another, they made out with each other before he had the nerve to reach his horny hand up to feel his sister's ample breast through her light, blue blouse and low-cut bra. Feeling her breast though her blouse and bra while kissing her made him so horny. If it wasn't enough that he was French kissing his sister and she was returning his French kisses with her wet kisses, but he was feeling his sister's big tits through her clothes.

'I can't believe this,' he thought. 'I can't believe that I'm making out with my sister while feeling her through her clothes.'

Not rushing his sexual time with her, with his sexual fantasy of having sex with his sister finally coming true, taking his time, while continuing to make out with her, he felt one of her breasts before feeling the other. As soon as her nipples emerged, while expecting her to stop him, when she didn't, he continued. He pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples through her blouse and bra. Eager to see his sister in bra, he unbuttoned her blouse one slow button at a time.

Reveling in the sexual moment of having his wicked, sexual way with his sister, he looked to see what each unbutton button revealed before unbuttoning the next button. Then, once her blouse was unbuttoned, he opened her blouse to stare at his sister's bra clad breasts and her long, sexy line of cleavage. It was obvious, even without removing her bra, that she had beautiful breasts, the best breasts he had ever seen.

After seeing, touching, feeling, and sucking his grandmother's enormous tits, and after seeing, touching, feeling, and sucking his mother's big tits, there was something more sexually exciting when seeing his sister's bra clad breasts. He couldn't wait to remove her bra and see, touch, feel, and suck his sister's naked tits. He couldn't wait to strip his sister naked and touch and feel her everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister.

He couldn't wait to have forbidden sex with his sexy sister. He couldn't wait for her to wrap her soft warm hand around his hard, swollen prick. He couldn't wait for her to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. In the way that he ejaculated his cum in his grandmother's mouth and in his mother's mouth, he couldn't wait to cum in his sister's mouth. He couldn't wait to watch her swollen his cum.

He couldn't wait to finger and lick her pussy. He couldn't wait to rub her clit harder and faster. He couldn't wait to fingerfuck her wet pussy deeper. He couldn't wait to make love to her before fucking her. In the way that he did with his grandmother and with his mother, he couldn't wait to give his sister multiple sexual orgasms with is fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

# # #

Not going as slow as he sexually imagined he would, trying not to rush things, yet hard not to grope her, he wanted to take his sexual time with his big sister. With this the one and only time that he'd be having sex with his sister, he wanted to make this a lasting, sexual memory that he'd never forget. He wanted to give her a lasting, sexual memory that she'd never forget.

Then, with his hand resting on her knee while making out with her, something he thought that he'd never do, he was doing now. He moved his horny hand beneath her short, blue skirt and slowly moved his hand higher up his sister's shapely thigh. Feeling one naked thigh before feeling the other naked thigh, he touched and felt his sister where he had always wanted to touch and feel her but had never touched and felt her before.

Not stopping with just feeling her naked thighs, doing the sexually forbidden, he moved his hand between his sister's legs. Readily and willingly accepting his hand, she parted her knees wider. Clearly, his sister wanted him to feel her pussy through her sexy and sheer panties as much as he wanted to feel her pussy through her sexy and sheer panties.

If this was any other time but now, his sister never would have kissed him. She never would have made out with him. If this was any other time but now, his sister would have pushed his hand away and/or slapped him for trying to feel her breasts through her blouse and her pussy through her panties. She never would have allowed him to feel her through her clothes while making out with her.

Yet, if they lived in a cult an in an alternate reality or a parallel universe where incestuous sex was permitted, everything sexual thing they were doing now was not only acceptable but also permissible. Wanting to see his sister's panties, he raised the front of her short skirt as if he was a masher on a subway. Then, with her white, bikini panties in plain view, he stared at her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and what he could see of her patch of blonde, trimmed pubic hair through her sheer panties.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my sister's panties. I can't believe I'm seeing her nearly, naked cunt,' he thought.

Mesmerized by seeing her white panties, he was hypnotized by all that he could see if Gina's naked pussy through her sheer and sexy panties. As if he owned his sister and as if her pussy belonged to him, he cupped his sister's pussy through her panties. He couldn't believe that his, normally, stuck-up, bitch of a sister allowed him to cup her cunt through her panties. Yet, with her on her best behavior, as if he was her boyfriend or her lover, tonight she was nice, really nice to him.

Before removing her bra and her panties, before stripping his sister naked, he fingered her pussy through her panties. Sexually teasing and erotically arousing her, he rubbed her clit by pressing his fingertip down on her pussy slit through her thin panties. Making her wet while continuing to French kiss her, he masturbated his sister through her panties. Then, pushing her panties aside with his finger, he rubbed her naked clit, inserted his finger inside of her, and fingerfucked his sister.

'I can't believe my sister is allow me to touch and feel her wherever I want to touch and feel her. I can't believe that I'm fingering my sister's naked pussy. I can't believe that I'm masturbating my sister,' he thought.

Unable to wrap his head around it, he couldn't believe that he was touching and feeling his sister everywhere that he had always wanted to touch and feel her. He couldn't believe he was having sex with his sister. Now, no longer able to wait, it was time to undress her. It was time to strip his sister naked. It was time to finally see all that he had imagined seeing of his sister's sexy and shapely body while masturbating himself and cumming.

# # #

He unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. With her lifting her butt to enable him to remove her skirt, obviously, she wanted him to strip and see her naked as much as he wanted to strip and see her naked. Once he removed her skirt, he continued passionately kissing her while feeling her shapely ass and fingering her pussy through her panties.

Next, tracing her sexy line of cleavage with his fingertip, he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples through her bra. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in his head, he reached around behind her to unhook her D cup brassiere. With big breasts running in their family, his sister had big tits. Not as big as his grandmother's enormous breasts and a little smaller than his mother's huge breasts, but with him having no complaints, Gina's tits were plenty big enough.

As if he was a sculptor showing off his latest bust, taking his time revealing her naked breasts, with nervous, sexual anticipation, he removed her bra straps, first one and then the other. Next, while holding his breath, as if removing the canvas from a work of art, he ever so slowly peeled her bra cups from her breasts, first one and then the other. There they were, his sister's naked tits. He couldn't believe that he was finally seeing Gina's naked breasts.

'I love my sister's tits,' he thought.

As if afraid to touch them and feel them, he continued staring at them. With her staring down at her naked breasts as if looking to see what he could see before looking up at him with a sexy look and a naughty smile, he couldn't believe that he was finally seeing his sister's naked breasts. They were so big and so shapely. As if she had breast enhancement surgery, even though she didn't, she had perfect, natural breasts.

Before touching them, feeling them, fondling them, groping them, and sucking them, as if he had never seen naked breasts before, he continued staring at his sister's naked tits. He stared at her tits as if he was trying to memorize them to masturbate over them later and to continue masturbating over them years from now. He stared at her naked tits as if he had never seen naked tits before.

She had beautiful knockers. He loved his sister's big boobs. In the way that his grandmother's tits sagged a lot and his mother's tits sagged a little, his 21-year-old, sister's tits were positioned high up and where they should be. She had the breasts of a Playboy Playmate model.

She looked down, again, at her naked breasts as if she wanted to see what he was seeing before looking back up at him. Then, not waiting for an invitation, in the way the he was all over his grandmother's enormous breasts, and all over his mother's huge breasts, he was all over his sister's big tits. Touching them, feeling them, fondling them, groping them, and sucking them, he had his sexual way with his sister's shapely breasts.

'Something that I'll never forget and will always remember, I can't believe that I'm finally not only seeing Gina's naked breasts but also, I'm touching, feeling, and sucking her naked tits,' he thought.

# # #

Then, in the way that he was all over his sister's big tits, she was all over his erect prick. While he felt her naked tits, she felt his erect cock through his pants. Something he thought that his sister would never do, she unzipped his pants, reached her hand inside, and pulled out his stiff prick.

'My sister is holding my naked prick in her hand. I can't believe my sister is holding my naked cock.'

She fondled the head of his cock with her manicured fingers while continuing to make out with him. While staring down at his big dick, as if she had never seen a big prick before, she slowly stroked him. Ready to give him what he wanted, she stared up at him with a sexy look and a naughty smile. Then, his sexy, big sister, did what he thought she'd never do but always sexually fantasized that she'd do. She lowered her head and took him in her mouth.

'Oh, my God. This is unbelievable. I don't believe this,' he thought. 'My sister has my prick in her mouth. She's blowing me. She's sucking my cock.'

In the way that his grandmother, Kristina, and mother, Barbara had sucked his cock, Kris couldn't believe that his sister, Gina, was sucking his cock. Something that he had only imagined while masturbating himself, never did he believe that his sister would blow him. With him so very sexually excited, even more sexually excited when his grandmother and mother blew him, he placed a gentle hand behind his sister's blonde, pretty head. Then, surprising him that he ejaculated so soon, he exploded a load of cum in his sister mouth.

Instead of pulling away and instead of spitting it out, she swallowed him. His sexy sister not only blew him but also, she allowed him to cum in her mouth. If that wasn't enough, she swallowed his cum. In his wildest dreams, he never thought that his sexy sister would blow him. He never thought that Gina would suck his cock. Even if she did give him oral sex, he never thought that she'd allow him to cum in her mouth and swallow his cum.

"Oh, my God, Gina. That was amazing," he said gently stroking her naked back and her long, blonde hair while she licked him clean. "Meaning this as a compliment and not an insult but," he said giving her a grateful smile. "You're such a great cocksucker."

Then, she looked up at him in the way that his grandmother and mother did and said what he was hoping to hear.

"Make love to me, Kris. Then, after you make love to me and give me a sexual orgasm with your cock, I want you to fuck me. I want you to really fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard enough and fast enough to give me another sexual orgasm. Here. Use these," she said handing him a couple of condoms.

To be continued...

12