Incestuous Flesh Massaged Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," Olivia moaned into my pussy. "Just let her please you, Phillipa. She'll unwind you."

"Yes, Mom," the girl said.

I shuddered as I switched to massaging the girl's legs. My own spread a little wider as Olivia's tongue dove through my folds. She brushed my clit at the start of her every lick, caressing my bud. Pleasure flared through me. I worked my hands up and down the girl's left thigh, my fingers digging into her muscles, relaxing the tension from her.

Phillipa spread her legs a little wider. I stared between her thighs at her trimmed, brown bush hiding her pussy. I shuddered at the naughty peak, my hands sliding up and down her legs. I dug my fingers into her flesh, kneading her. I worked my thumbs into her muscles as I climbed higher.

My toes curled as Olivia sucked and nibbled on my labia. Her hands gripped my thighs, digging into my flesh. I bit my lip, wanting to groan as I massaged her daughter's nubile thigh. I reached up to the top of the girl's leg. I came closer and closer to her pussy.

"So, any cute guys in your life?" I asked. "Or girls?"

"No," the girl said. "Not really."

"Just pretend your mother's not here," I said. "She's preoccupied anyways."

"Uh-huh," Olivia moaned. Then she jammed her tongue deep into my cunt. She swirled around in me, stirring me up.

I neared the apex of Phillipa's inner thighs. My knuckles brushed through her silky bush, grazing her vulva. The girl squirmed and shifted as I kept working her. She let out a little gasp as I caressed her again on accident.

"Um..." Olivia said as I shifted over to her far thigh, leaning over her and pressing my pussy into her mother's hungry lips.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, digging my thumbs into her inner thigh. I brushed the edges of her vulva. The girl quivered and groaned. She wiggled as I worked my fingers. "Are you not liking it?"

"It's just..." The girl's rump squirmed. "I mean... you're touching my... my..."

"Of course I'm touching you," I said, sliding my hands away from her pussy as I worked down her thighs. The warmth of her passion lingered on my fingers while I savored her mother's tongue licking me. My cunt clenched around my Olivia's probing tongue. She wiggled it around inside of me. My knees quivered. "I have to touch you to massage you."

"Yeah," she said, squirming, drops of dew glistening on her silky, brown pubic hairs.

I smiled as I massaged her legs, the excitement building and building in my cunt. Her mother's tongue licked and lapped through my folds, driving me wild. I couldn't hold off any longer. My fingers dug into the meat of her thigh, kneading a knot in her muscle as her mother's lips found my clit.

She sucked.

Her nose nuzzled the folds of my pussy.

Sparks exploded inside of me. I gasped at the surge of pleasure. My back arched, sensitive nipples pressing against the cool silk of my robes. I grit my teeth as the rapture washed through me. Waves of darkness spilled across my vision.

"Oh, Olivia," I groaned, unable to stop me. "Oh, you're being such a tease!"

"What is my mom doing?" the girl asked, squirming.

"Just... just..." I struggled to think as the pleasure burned across my mind. My fingers kneaded her muscles, working on their own as my body spasmed. "Oh, damn, that's a good one! A good pic. So good."

"Yeah, she likes showing off cat pics."

"Yes, yes, I'm a big fan of pussy... cats, too!" I moaned, my snatch clenching. "Your mother just adores mine."

"Uh-huh," moaned Olivia. "Her pussycat is just gorgeous. She'll have to show you, honey."

I quivered as my orgasm peaked through me. My eyes fluttered. I sucked in breaths, fighting more whimpers as Olivia licked and lapped through my sensitive folds. She gathered up my cream while my fingers worked down her daughter's thighs.

I descended into the buzzing afterglow as I finished massaging Phillipa's legs, my hips wiggling back and forth as Olivia's tongue darted through my folds. She stirred me up. My breasts rose and fell, my head dizzy from the rapture.

"Okay," I moaned. "Just roll over."

"Um," the girl said as her mother popped her head out from beneath me. Olivia licked her lips, sticky with my juices. "What about my... my...?"

"Boobies?" I asked her. "I've seen tits before. I've got a big pair myself. Don't be shy. I have to massage your front, and that includes your chest. So just roll over."

"Okay, she whimpered.

I lifted up her towel, flashing her naked rump. Her mother licked her lips again, quivering. Then the girl turned over, her bush a delicious, trimmed patch on her pubic mound. I could see a hint of her slit before I settled her towel down. Her small breasts quivered. They were cute, little mounds with the same shade of dusky-pink nipples as her mother.

Her hands covered them a moment later, hiding her erect nipples. Her cheeks were scarlet. She shifted on the bed, her dark eyes blinking. I smiled at her as I grabbed her wrists and gently pulled them away.

"I need to massage your chest," I told her. "Don't be ashamed. Your breasts are cute. Right, Mom?"

"Right," Olivia purred. She licked her lips again. "They're adorable, Phillipa."

"Mom," groaned the girl in that embarrassed way.

I shuddered as I drizzled the massage oil up and down her body, letting it fall in the valley between her little hillocks. She squirmed, the amber liquid pooling across her tan skin. Her breasts were paler, as well as her crotch. You could see those tan lines.

They were gorgeous.

My hands started on her belly. She sucked in her breath and smiled. Then a chortle burst from her lips as I worked across her stomach. I felt her abdominal muscles twitching as she squirmed. A smile grew on my lips.

She giggled again, a squeal of girlish delight.

"Ticklish?" I asked.

She nodded, her thighs rubbing together. "I just feel... more sensitive."

"That's the wonder of a massage," said Olivia, her cheeks as scarlet as her daughters. Her hands rubbed her own belly while her hips wiggled. I spotted a bead of her juices running down her thigh. She wasn't wearing panties beneath her skirt.

Naughty, naughty.

My hands slid up the daughter's torso to her breasts. "Let me work up here then." I smiled. "Massage around your cute breasts."

"Um... okay," the girl said. "I really don't have any strain there."

"There is always some stress in the pectoral muscles," I said. "Just because you have boobs doesn't mean you don't have muscles beneath them that need love."

Olivia moaned, "Yes!"

She watched my hands with glassy eyes. I worked around her daughter's small breasts, my fingers nudging the side of them. Phillipa's nipples thrust hard from her areolas, discs no bigger than a nickel. The girl squirmed as my fingers caressed the sides of her tits, digging into her firm flesh.

Breasts were full of nerve endings. It wasn't just the nipples that were sensitive. I read that women had the same number of nerve endings, on average, no matter the size of their boobs. So small titties had those nerve endings clustered closer together. You could stimulate more of them at once.

It made their breasts more sensitive to touch. To massages. And every guy with any experience knew the way into a girl's panties was titty play. You get those nerves firing, and her pussy will ache for attention.

My fingers swept over her breasts, then I kneaded at the base of those firm titties. I glanced at the mother, both my hands squeezing her daughter's tits. Olivia's own hands wandered lower, rubbing at her pubic mound, almost cupping her pussy through her skirt.

"Um..." the girl whimpered. "You're really... uh... You're really touching my tits."

"Uh-huh," I said, my fingers digging into her firm flesh. The oily pads of my digits climbed higher, almost touching her areolas. "I'm massaging the muscles beneath. I have to play with your tits. Your mother didn't mind."

"Not one bit," moaned Olivia. "Just relax."

My fingers brushed the girl's areolas. She gasped as I stroked around them. Her nipples were so fat and hard. My fingers brushed them. My oiled digits rubbed them back and forth. Phillipa gasped, her eyes widening.

"Wait, wait!" she moaned, her body trembling. "Oh... oh... Mom, Mom! She's playing with my nipples. I... I..."

"Shhh," purred Olivia, her hands pressing into her crotch now. "It's okay. She's giving you a full massage. This is why you're here."

Olivia leaned over and captured her daughter's lips in an incestuous kiss. Phillipa gasped into her mother's lips. Her back arched. I twisted her nipples, playing and massaging them. A hot shudder ran through me as Olivia thrust her tongue into her daughter's mouth. They swirled around, dueling and playing with each other.

My pussy clenched. It must be wonderful to kiss your own daughter. I didn't have any children with Clint, his only sister he hadn't bred. I licked my lips, watching Olivia love her daughter. The MILF groaned as she kissed her own flesh and blood.

The girl shuddered. My right hand abandoned her breast. I had to make sure this girl surrendered. She whimpered, still bewildered. My hand darted beneath the towel. I slid through her bush and cupped her pussy.

I rubbed her hot flesh. She moaned into her mother's kiss. Her back arched again. Her thighs clamped around my hand, squeezing tight. I licked my lips as I massaged up and down her vulva. I caressed her, teased her.

"That's it," I purred. "Mmm, just relax. Enjoy the massage. Enjoy bonding with your mother."

Phillipa whimpered. Her thighs squeezed tighter about my hand. Her own shot down to grab my wrist, gripping me with iron fingers. The other spasmed as her mother kept kissing her. My fingers caressed up and down her slit, parting her folds, brushing her delicious heat. I caressed over a hymen, teasing it as the girl shuddered into her mother's mouth.

Her juices flowed. I loved it. My fingers caressed up to her nub, massaging her little bud. I stroked it. She whimpered. I caressed it in slow circles, her juices hot and sticky on my fingers. A tart musk filled my nose, different from my own passion. Not as strong as mine, a lighter tart scent.

I smiled, knowing Phillipa was tasting my juices on her mother's lips.

"Just relax and enjoy," I purred, rubbing my finger faster. Her hand tightened on my wrist, nails biting into my flesh. Her breasts quivered. My left hand twisted her oiled nipple, my digits gliding around the hard bud. "Mmm, love your mother."

Her mother groaned and kissed her with hunger. Olivia didn't relent. Her hand grabbed her daughter's free breast, squeezing it. Phillipa moaned. Her mother's fingers caressed the glistening mound, sliding up to that dark-pink nipple.

She grasped it.

Phillipa moaned.

Her thighs relaxed. Her fingernails stopped digging into my wrists. The girl's legs parted. She whimpered now. I caught flashes of her tongue brushing her mother's. She kissed back, surrendering to the lesbian, incestuous delight.

I smiled, my pussy aching for another orgasm. I rubbed harder at her bud. I licked my lips, eager to taste a virgin pussy. How long had it been since I had a virgin cunt? Not since my girlfriend, Stefani, and I became lovers. Not since that first fumbling time before we took each other's cherries.

I shuddered in delight, knowing my girlfriend was massaging another woman in this building, maybe making her cum, too.

Phillipa squealed. Her body spasmed on the table. Her hot juices bathed across my fingertips. I groaned in delight, loving the feel of her cream soaking my digits. I kept massaging her as she trembled through her orgasm.

"Mmm, yes, yes, that's the relaxing delight we offer here," I moaned, my hand working beneath the towel, diddling her.

Olivia broke the kiss, staring into her daughter's eyes. "Are you cumming?"

"Yes!" the girl moaned. "Mom, Mom, what's going on? Oh, wow, I'm cumming, but... but..."

Her mother kissed her again. Their lips melted together. I shuddered and pulled my fingers from beneath the towel. I sucked on my sticky fingers while my free hand threw the concealing towel to the side, exposing a soaked, brown bush. I savored the light, tart musk of the girl.

I had to lick her virgin twat.

I slipped out of my robe, exposing my busty body, then I mounted the bed. I smiled as mother and daughter were kissing each other. I paused, admiring the sight, this ache swelling in my belly. I rubbed my stomach as I watched them love each other.

Then I shook my head and stared down at that virgin twat.

Licking my lips, I leaned over. My brassy hair spilled over Phillipa's tanned thighs while my breasts pillowed against my legs. My arms hugged her legs, pulling her furred muff to my lips. I flicked my tongue across her folds, brushing her hymen and then grazing her clit.

Phillipa bucked and broke the kiss with her mom. She stared down my body in astonishment. "Mom, Mom, she's eating my pussy."

"Mmm, I know," Olivia said, her fingers unzipping the back of her dress. "She ate mine last week. And I ate hers."

"While she massaged you?" the girl groaned.

"Yes, and while she was massaging you," the naughty MILF said, her round breasts coming into view as she slipped her arms out of her dress and wiggled the garment down her body. She came prepared. "I ate her out and made her cum. She tasted good. I wonder whose cum was in her."

I lifted my head. "My brother. He's the only guy I fuck."

Olivia shuddered and licked her lips while Phillipa's eyes goggled. "But... but... what about Dad?"

"Don't worry about that," the mother said as she climbed onto the table, straddling her daughter's head. "Just copy what Zoey's doing to your pussy on mine. Eat Mommy's cunt. I've been thinking about this all week since Zoey put the idea in my mind. Just imagining you eating me."

"Yes, yes," I groaned, my lips pressed tight into Phillipa's furry muff while her mother lowered herself, settling her own dark bush on her daughter's lips. "I love eating my mother's cunt."

Olivia groaned as she settled herself on her daughter's lips. This wave of naughty heat shot through me. My right hand darted between my thighs. As my tongue danced over Phillipa's virgin twat, I buried all four of my fingers into my hot pussy.

There was no holding back. I plundered my cunt as I witnessed true incest between mother and daughter. Olivia gasped and shuddered, her round breasts swaying. The older woman ground her pussy on her daughter's hungry mouth.

I loved it. My pussy clenched on my own fingers plunging in and out of my twat. I thrust them inside. This wave of heat shot through me. It was incredible to share in their incest. To facilitate this forbidden expression of love.

I grew dizzy just from the sight. My tongue fluttered through the daughter's folds. I licked and lapped at her. I drank her virgin juices. My tongue caressed her labia and clit. I teased her. I licked through her pussy lips. This heat spilled through my body.

My hips wiggled from side to side. I thrust my fingers in and out of my twat. Hard plunges that stimulated my pussy walls. Tingles rippled through me. I moaned into Olivia's virgin twat. I lapped up her tart juices as they flooded out of her. I devoured her passion, licking up all the cream as the rapture built in my cunt.

"Yes, yes, lick me!" gasped Olivia. "Oh, this is so wonderful. That's where you came from, honey! You came from my pussy!"

I smiled, loving the fact that she was getting off on her daughter. She ground on Phillipa's face, the MILF smearing her hot cunt against her daughter's hungry mouth. Phillipa moaned as she licked and lapped at her mother's twat. The girl's thighs squeezed around my face, holding me to her cunt as she feasted on her mother's.

"Mom!" groaned Phillipa. "Oh, wow, Mom! That's... that's..."

"Uh-huh," whimpered Olivia. "Eat me! Yes, yes, just like that. I'm going to cum! Oh, your mouth feels incredible. You're making me feel amazing."

The incestuous passion made my pussy burn hotter. My orgasm swelled through me. I plundered my fingers in and out of my cunt as fast as I could. I churned myself up, driving myself toward that explosive orgasm. I groaned, my cunt clenching around my four digits. This heat billowed through my body. A wave of rapture washed through my body.

I moaned, my heart pounding in my chest. Blood pumped hot through my body. I sucked on Phillipa's clit. I nibbled on her bud while the girl whimpered into her mother's cunt. The MILF moaned in delight, her boobs jiggling, her face twisting in pleasure.

"Oh, you're going to make your mother cum!" she gasped. Her left hand fondled her daughter's breast, wedding ring flashing. "Yes, yes, work that tongue into my cunt. Oh, Phillipa, baby! Yes, yes! Make me cum! Make your mother cum!"

"Do it!" I moaned between sucks on the girl's clit.

Juices coated my lips. They trickled down my chin as Phillipa shuddered. She humped against me as she feasted on her mother. Her hands clutched her mother's thighs, pulling her down. The girl feasted with an eagerness.

She threw herself into the incestuous, sapphic pleasure. It was such a hot treat to witness. I groaned, my pussy burning hotter and hotter. I wiggled my hips back and forth, this pleasure swelling and swelling inside of me.

My tongue fluttered around the girl's clit. I loved it. Sucked on it. She squealed into her mother's cunt as I nibbled on it with my lips. Her juices flowed stronger. Her tart passion coated my tongue. It was such a treat to experience.

My fingers clung to her thighs. I gripped her tight as she trembled.

Olivia squeezed both of her daughter's tits now. The naughty mother kneaded those oily mounds. A wild look appeared in Olivia's dark eyes. She threw back her head. Her round breasts heaved. She cried out in rapture.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she howled. "Oh, Phillipa, baby, I love you! You're making me cum!"

"You taste so good, Mom!" the girl moaned.

"Lick up my juices!" the MILF panted. Her face twisted in incestuous rapture.

Then the daughter squealed. Her thighs clamped about my head as her tart juices gushed out of her virgin depths. I licked up the cream. My tongue flew up and down her folds. Her silky pubic hair rubbed against my cheeks and chin. Her musk filled my nose.

My cunt clenched down around my thrusting fingers. My four digits stretched my twat to the limits. Mother and daughter moaned in their shared rapture. The massage table creaked and groaned. My hips wiggled.

"Fuck!" I moaned. This envious delight shot through my body. My eyes fluttered. "Oh, yes, yes!"

Pleasure exploded in my cunt.

I howled my rapture into Phillipa's twat.

My pussy convulsed around my four digits. I plunged them in and out of my twat. I stirred myself up. The rapture burned across my mind. My head tossed back and forth as the pleasure burned through my body. I groaned, my heart thudding hard in my chest. I sucked on the girl's clit, moaning about it as my mind drowned in bliss.

"Oh, Phillipa, baby!" the MILF moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that was amazing!"

"Mom!" cooed the girl. "Ooh, Mom, you tasted amazing. That was hot. I can't believe it."

"Mmm, believe it," the MILF purred.

I lifted my head, stars bursting in my eyes. I trembled, my tits heaving as my orgasm peaked in me. The MILF leaned over and seized my brassy hair. She kissed me hard while my fingers jammed deep into my cunt.

Olivia tasted her daughter's pussy on my mouth. Her tongue darted around my lips as I kissed her. I whimpered in delight, sharing that incestuous treat with this sexy mother. My orgasm died into buzzing rapture, leaving me trembling and shuddering.

I wasn't surprised when Olivia broke the kiss to bury her face in her daughter's pussy.

I slipped off the table, my legs feeling rubbery. I grabbed my robe and left the mother and daughter to love each other, both feasting on the other with an incestuous hunger. Phillipa's hand gripped her mother's plump ass.