Incestuous Flesh Massaged Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed, I slipped out into the hallway. I padded down to the reception area. Lee twitched at her desk, her hips squirming, the vibrator still buzzing away inside of her. She looked up at me with glassy eyes.

"Don't disturb the clients in Room 8," I said. "They're going to be a while."

"Hot," Lee said. "Mmm, there's a woman in Room 6. She's blindfolded and eager for her massage, though she's a little disappointed that Carmelita isn't available."

"Oh?" I asked. Carmelita was Juana's sister-slave. "Right, right, Carmelita's taking their daughters to a doctor's appointment."

"I told the client I'd send in our next masseuse. She's eager for it." Lee winked. "You might just want to drop pretenses with her."

I giggled. "Got you."

I sauntered back down the hallway, loving my job. I passed Room 8, hearing the faint sounds of incest bleeding through the walls, then reached Room 6. I was about to open the door when Stefani emerged from her room with a happy woman following after.

I winked at my fiery-haired girlfriend. She winked back and ran her tongue across her lips, her tongue stud flashing. She was a wild one in bed. She smacked my rump as she passed, a hot flutter shooting through me.

I opened the door, my nipples on fire. The blindfolded client was already naked. This was a wicked massage we offered. The woman couldn't see what we would do to her body. It aroused the senses. It was dim in the room to keep any light from bleeding through the sleeping mask she wore. The scent of lilac filled the air.

She purred in delight. "Are you going to play with me?"

There was something familiar about the voice. I frowned, staring at the woman. She had red hair that spilled about her head. Her breasts were round. She rubbed her belly, a wedding ring flashing on her hand.

A diamond flanked by two sapphires set in a platinum band, not a gold one. I knew that ring. Knew that hair. That voice.

That was Stefani's mother. My jaw dropped. Stefani's mother was a hardcore Christian. Her entire family was. My hips wiggled from side to side. This naughty heat poured through me. My hands clenched and relaxed.

Anger surged through me. Stefani's parents hated the fact she was my girlfriend. They didn't speak to her. My fingers clenched, aching to throttle the woman. Then an idea popped into my head. "How would you like two masseuses for the price of one?"

To be continued...