Incestuous Harem 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's cruel. Making your cousin sleep on the floor when you could just walk next door," Mom said.

"Oh, Clint wouldn't mind," Aunt Cheryl said. "He's a gentleman like his father." She took a long drink of her wine. "Just like him..."

I squirmed. It would be so easy for Clint and I to take that final step in our relationship, to cross the line from harmless kissing into love-making. No one in the family would bat an eye if I was up in his room all night. We had spent our entire lives running around together. I had slept in his room, and he had slept in mine, so many times. I pushed away that thought, my cheeks burning, and asked them, "Well, um, what are you two going to do tonight?"

I needed to get the conversation away from me sleeping over with Clint just in case someone became suspicious of my tight top and no bra.

Mom glanced at the wine glass in Aunt Cheryl's hand. "Oh, soak in the last rays of sunshine by the pool, I think. Probably talk."

They talked a lot lately. Aunt Cheryl was drinking too much wine. Sometimes she ended up sleeping over, passing out in Mom's bedroom. Maybe we should have an intervention or something for Aunt Cheryl?

"Well, later," I said, squirming. It was too intense in here. I headed next door. I hoped Clint liked my tank top.

* * *

Clint

"Son, I'm disappointed in you," my father said.

It wasn't how I expected my dream to start. "Sorry, Dad," I shrugged, not sure how I knew I was dreaming. It just...felt like a dream.

We were in the kitchen. It was a mess, like Hurricane Lee had done her worse. "Things are slipping through the cracks, Son. Your mother and sisters are not doing their part. What did I tell you about a clean house?"

"Discipline, Dad," I said. I was aware I was dreaming, so why was this what I was conjuring up? Why not a hot girl? Or Melody? Or Zoey?

Or Mom?

"If you want to get laid, your cousin is more than willing," Dad continued.

"What?"

"Melody. Girl's had a crush on you since you were kids. Everyone knows it. And about your crush on her."

"Everyone?" My cheeks burned.

"So why haven't you made your move? She's ripe."

"She's my first cousin, Dad," I said.

"And? You're a man. She's a woman. You want each other. So take her, son. Women love it. Be strong, be dominant. Give her pleasure." He paused, staring at me. "I know you're a virgin, but you've watched enough porn."

"Jesus," I groaned. This was embarrassing, and I knew it wasn't real. "Come on, Dad."

"Now porn isn't realistic, but you've learned some stuff from it. Women love it when you go down on them. You make a woman cum, you lick her to orgasm, and she'll eat out of your hand. She'll want to please you back. She'll suck your cock, swallow your cum, even let you fuck her asshole. Be strong, confident, and in charge. Discipline, Son. You need to keep a strong discipline with your women."

"Fuck, Dad."

"Like I kept it with your mother and your sisters. Never let any of them disrespect me. I never let the house fall to shit. You all understood your chores and you did them. If you didn't..."

"You'd spank us," I muttered. "Are you wanting me to spank my sisters?"

"And your cousins. I kept your aunt's house in line, too. Discipline your cousins for her. It's the man's job."

"Dad, you can't say things like that. Women aren't property."

"Never said they were. But they like a strong man. The respond to it. Show strength, and the women will want to please you, your mother included."

"Great, now you're saying I should seduce Mom. Fuck, I have a horny subconscious"

"Your mother could use a hard fucking." Dad gave me a serious look. "You've seen her hurting. She misses me. She needs what I gave her. I was strong for her. I was there for her to lean against when things were tough. And they've never been tougher for her. So, yes, show her you're a man. And your sisters. And your cousins.

"Especially Melody. You love her. She loves you. Good enough reason to take her in hand and fuck her."

"So you want me to fuck all the women in my life," I said, rolling my eyes. "And I bet you want me to fuck Stefani, too."

"Another girl in need of a man to keep her in line," Dad agreed. "Glad you understand. Make me proud, Son."

The sound of my bedroom door opening banished the dream. I groaned, the sleepy daze of my nap falling away, my cock painfully hard in my jeans. I wish it had been a sex dream instead of my dad telling me to fuck all the women in my life.

Though...that would be...

"Are you sleeping instead of doing the math problems?" Melody asked.

I groaned at the sight of my cousin. She wore a tank top. It was a frilly thing, lacy, two spaghetti straps over her shoulders, the thin material was stretchy and clung to her torso and tits and...

"You're not wearing a bra," I gasped, my dick throbbing harder. She had two hard nipples pointing right at me.

"I'm...not," she said, moving into the room and closing the door behind her.

Dad's words in my dream spoke to me. My cousin wanted me. Why else would she wear that top with no bra? Her round breasts were molded by the fabric. She may as well be naked. Her nipples hard, her cheeks flushed. She wiggled her hips, trembling. I sat on the edge of my bed as she stared at me.

Strength... Confidence...

She licked her lips."So, you need to get to--"

Melody gasped. I cut off her words when I seized her jeans by the belt loops and pulled her close to my bed. Her breasts bounced as she came up before me, her tits right at eye level. I let go of her belt loops, my hands sliding around to grip her ass. They were firm butt-cheeks.

"Clint," she said, trembling. I lifted my eyes to hers, loose, sandy-blonde hair falling about her face. She had showered and smelled fresh, a hint of baby powder and the coconut of her body wash perfumed her. And those lips...

"I love you, Melody," I said, pulling her down onto my lap. She straddled me, her arms going around my shoulders. Her eyes were wide.

"Clint," she whispered. "Are we...?"

"Yes."

My hand moved up and pulled her head down. Our mouths met. Apricot adorned her lips. Sweet and tart at the same time. I groaned, kissing my cousin hard as she ground on my cock. I could feel her nipples against my chest, rubbing through both our tops. They were thick, fat, so hard. She sighed into the kiss, lips parting as my tongue thrust into her mouth.

Submitting. Yielding.

Dad was right. Maybe not about fucking the rest of my family. But Melody... I loved her. I wanted her. Needed her. I kissed her harder, savoring the heat of her mouth, her body. She squirmed on me, grinding her crotch onto my dick.

She felt how hard I was. She knew where this was going. She was mine.

* * *

Melody

This was happening. This was happening.

That thought sang over and over through my mind as I kissed Clint, his cheeks rough with stubble, his hands strong as they squeezed my ass through my jeans. My nipples tingled as they rubbed against my tank top, pressing into his muscular chest. And his cock...

He was so hard.

My virgin pussy clenched as I ground on him. My clit throbbed. My tongue played with his as he claimed my mouth. He was so strong, so confident. I just ached to do whatever he wanted. It was so hot the way he seized my belt loops. No hesitation. So bold.

My cousin was such a sexy stud.

And then his hands moved. Confident. They seized the hem of my tank top. I broke the kiss, not fighting him, lifting my arms over my head and baring my breasts to him as he pulled off my top. He hadn't seen me naked since we were kids. I was flat back then.

No longer.

"Damn, Melody," he groaned, staring at my firm, round breasts. His finger slid across my left tit to my dusky areola. He circled it, eyes locked on my hard nipple. "Damn, those are nice."

I shuddered on him. He liked my tits. I didn't dress like his sister Zoey, or even my bratty sister Lee, but he had still noticed me. He still desired me. His breath washed about my nipple as I trembled, exposed before him.

And then his lips latched onto my nub and sucked.

My eyes widened at the intense, tingling rush radiating from my breast. My arms tightened about his neck. I squirmed harder, a liquid heat boiling in my pussy's depths. It spread out, soaking into my panties as he sucked and loved my nub. My head tossed back as I moaned out my pleasure.

"Clint," I groaned, shuddering on him. "Oh, wow, Clint. That's....oh, that's nice. That's... Yes!"

His dick was so hard beneath me. So thick. Was he bigger than the average guy? I had no idea. But he felt so huge. A tiny tremble of fear shot through me as he nibbled and sucked on my nipple. This was really happening.

I didn't fight as Clint turned me, lowering me onto my back upon his bed. I trembled, the cover warm on my naked skin, radiating the absorbed body heat from his nap. My breasts rose as my breath quickened. He turned, looming over me again, his hair ruffled from sleeping.

My hands shot out, grasping his shirt. I loved seeing his naked torso. He didn't fight as I ripped his shirt up. He finished pulling it off, throwing it to the floor, his chest rippling, a fine down of dark hair covering his pecs.

I leaned up, stroking his abs as he shifted. I moved up to his pecs and brushed his nipples, the same dusky tone as mine, but far, far smaller. His nub hardened. Giggling, I leaned up and sucked on his nipple. He grunted as my hands caressed his body.

"That feels weird," he said. "You sucking on my nipple."

"Not nice?" I pouted. "It felt nice when you sucked on mine."

"Well, yours are cuter than mine," he grinned, pressing me down as he lowered his lips to my right nipple. It was still dry, unsucked. But not for long. I moaned as he engulfed it, my hips twisting and undulating. His hands stroked my stomach, his fingers strong.

"Clint, you are such a sexy stud," I groaned. "You know we're going all the way, right?"

"I know," he said after popping his mouth off my nipple. His dark eyes met mine. And I shuddered. He knew because he wanted me. And I couldn't deny him. Not the sexy man I loved even if this was sooo wrong.

Incest.

My jeans popped open. I gasped as he yanked them down my thighs and threw them to his bedroom floor. I was down to wearing only my black panties. They were new, bought for Clint. A pattern of little holes made a heart in the front, my blonde pubic hairs peeking through.

"Damn, Melody," he groaned, staring at my sexy underwear, stroking the high cut legband. I had hoped he would see my ass in them, but his fingers were already pulling down the waistband.

I was hot and wet. It was time to do this.

I lifted my legs as he rolled my panties down my thighs. My toes curled as he pulled my underwear off. My thighs pressed tight, hiding my pussy. A wave of hot, embarrassed lust went through me. He was about to see all of me.

My man.

Damn, that was a sexy thought.

Clint dangled my panties from his fingers. It looked like such a small scrap of cloth in his hands. I lowered my legs and parted them for him. His eyes locked between my thighs, staring at my virgin pussy surrounded by my blonde bush.

This was really happening.

My panties dropped from his hands. He stared in awe at my flesh. I shuddered, wanting to clamp my thighs shut. But I couldn't. Part of me wanted him to look. And as embarrassing as his gaze was, it also made me feel so womanly. I wasn't a girl any longer.

"I'm ready," I whispered, reaching for him. I brushed his crotch, feeling him. "I'm ready, Clint."

The spell my pussy had cast on him broke. He moved, fingers fumbling, ripping open jeans, zipper rasping. He shoved them down with his boxers. His cock popped out. It was my turn to stare enraptured at the sight of my first live dick. It was so different than the pictures I had seen on the internet. Real. Three-dimensional.

Hard, thrusting from a tangle of dark curls, heavy balls dangling beneath. The tip was pink, smooth like a helmet, and a clear liquid beaded out. Precum as my friends called it. He was getting ready for sex.

Ready to make love to me.

"Yes, yes, take me," I moaned, my pussy clenching. "I love you, Clint."

"Love you, Melody," he growled, hungry. His hands grasped my thighs. Shivers rushed up my body. "Love you so much. Dad was right."

"Hmm?" I asked.

But he didn't answer. He leaned his head down for my pussy. I shivered. "Clint, I'm ready. Take me. Make love to me."

"When I'm done pleasing you," he said, and my eyes widened.

"You're....going down on me?" I had heard guys hated going down on girls. My friends complained about boyfriends who wanted to receive a blowjob or have sex but didn't want to lick their pussies.

But not Clint.

I shuddered as he pressed his face into the folds of my virgin pussy and licked. My back arched. I let out a low moan. His tongue felt amazing as it slid through my folds. A tremor ran through my body as my cousin licked at my snatch again and again, over and over.

Every caress of his tongue sent shivers racing through my body. My juices leaked out. I had never felt so wet. He groaned, nuzzling, licking. Enjoying. His hand wrapped about my thighs, pulling my pussy tight against his lips.

"Oh, my god, Clint," I gasped, my eyes widening. I had masturbated before. Many times. Often after we had made out.

This was amazing. Masturbation paled. His tongue was wonderful. The rough feel of his lips against my sensitive flesh sent ripples radiating through my body. I buzzed with excitement, squirming, unable to help myself.

"You taste good, Melody," he groaned. "Delicious."

"Oh, Clint, yes," I gasped. "Good, good. I...I love this. Oh, wow."

His tongue lapped at my hymen, brushing the skin covering the entrance to my pussy. My body squirmed. This was amazing. My pussy clenched, eager to feel his cock in me as he nuzzled at my lips, licking up and--

I bucked as he found my clit. "Yes, yes, Clint, right there."

My hands squeezed my breasts. They had to grasp something as he licked and nuzzled at my clit. Every touch of his tongue on my nub shot bliss through my body. I squirmed and gasped. I humped against his mouth, my head swimming with the thrill of his tongue. He sucked hard on it. My pussy clenched.

The pleasure swelled.

"Clint," I moaned low and throaty as the pleasure swelled through me. "I...I... Clint!"

My body bucked. My pussy spasmed. I came. Clint made me cum. My studly, handsome cousin made me cum. My head snapped back as my body bucked. My fingers sank into my firm tits as the pleasure exploded through me.

Wordless moans sang from my lips. The bed creaked and thrashed as I bucked and ground against him. I squeezed my eyes shut. Pleasure danced across my thoughts as his lips kept sucking. My juices flooded out of me.

And he drank them down.

He loved my pussy.

"Clint," I managed to moan. "Clint, Clint. Now. I'm so ready for you. Make love to me."

And he moved. He rose over me, so muscular and strong. My arms grasped him, pulling him down atop me. His cock nudged my pussy. His eyes burned as he kissed me hard. I tasted myself on him. My pussy. Sweet. I tasted sweet and delicious.

No wonder he loved devouring me.

His cock pressed on the entrance of my pussy. I held him tight as we kissed, moaning into his lips. This was really happening.

* * *

Clint

Melody's pussy was so hot against the tip of my cock. I felt her cherry pressing on the crown of my dick. She was a virgin. I was her first. Maybe her last. That would be hot. To be her man. To keep her as my woman. To love her and pleasure her.

And then she would please me.

Dad was right. She had cum hard when I went down on her, and now she was eager to have her cherry popped. She wanted me to make love to her. My heart beat so fast. Her nipples rubbed on my chest.

It was time. Bold. Confident. Strong.

I thrust hard.

I felt her cherry stretch against my thrusting dick. It held for a moment and then popped. I ripped through her maidenhead and plunged into virgin territory. I broke the kiss with Melody, groaning her name as her tight, hot, silky, wet, amazing, stupendous flesh engulfed my cock.

I was in her.

"Clint," she moaned. I loved hearing her say my name like that. "Oh, Clint, yes."

Her thighs tightened about my hips. Her body undulated beneath me. I savored the feel of her. Nineteen years had brought us to this wonderful moment. I kissed her hard, loving her, as I pumped my hips.

My cock slid in and out of the wonderful, velvety grip of her cunt. Her flesh was hot and silky. It caressed my dick. Pleasure rippled through me. Intense, mind-numbing bliss. My hand would never feel the same again.

Not after sampling her delights.

My heart beat faster and faster as our bodies moved. Her hips rolled, undulating, matching my rhythm. Instinct guided us. Her hands roamed my back, clutching to me as our tongues danced, merged. We both groaned.

We both wanted this.

"Melody," I groaned, breaking the kiss. "You're mine. My girl."

"Yes," she nodded, her pussy clenching down on my dick.

"Fuck, that's good. You're so tight."

"And you're so big." Her voice squeaked. "Oh, Clint. Oh, wow, you're stretching me out. I...I'm glad I came. Oh, I needed to be soaked for this cock. I feel you in me so deep." A smile crossed her lips, full of awe. "I'm your girl, Clint. Your girl."

Hearing my cousin say that made me groan. My hips thrust faster. My balls boiled as they smacked against her flesh. The tip of my cock ached. The friction was wonderful. Intense. The faster I fucked her, the more and more I wanted to cum. The more it had to explode out of me and into her. Was she on birth control?

Did I care?

No.

"I'm going to cum in you," I groaned. "You're my girl."

"Yes," she gasped, fingers clawing at my back. "Oh, yes, do it. I...I... I want this, Clint. I want you. I wish we didn't have to hide this."

"Yes," I growled. "Oh, yes, yes, yes."

Our flesh slapped together. Her body quivered. She arched her back, rubbing her nipples into my chest. A hot flutter shivered through her pussy. It clenched down hard about my thrusting cock, increasing the friction.

And then she let out a long, low moan as her pussy convulsed. "Clint!"

She was cumming. I made her cum again. I felt like such a stud for giving my sexy cousin another orgasm, for pleasing her the way a man should. I slammed harder, the bed creaking, rocking, headboard slamming.

I fucked her like a man fucked his woman, and she came hard.

Her fingernails bit into my back as she moaned my name again. The massaging pressure of her pussy drove me over the edge. The ache to cum propelled my hips. There was no stopping me now. I would explode in my cousin's depths.

I slammed into her, the friction of her hot flesh triggering my orgasm. "Melody!"

My balls unloaded. Blast after blast of cum shot into her. I grunted with each eruption. Her pussy milked my dick. She spasmed about my cock, drawing out every last spurt of my seed. Each one sent a powerful burst of pleasure shooting through me. It knifed into my mind. Stars exploded before my eyes as my vision swam.

It was wonderful to cum inside my woman. The cousin I loved. I didn't care that incest was wrong. I loved her. I fucked her. She was my woman. She held me, her pussy milking out every last drop before I collapsed on her.

Holding her.

She moaned, nuzzling at my neck as I lay atop her, my dick softening in her hole. She shivered, squirming, the juices leaking out. She hugged me tight like she never wanted to let go of me, her thighs locked about my waist.

"Oh, Clint," she moaned. "Oh, wow, that was amazing. Love you."

"Uh-huh," I panted, breathless.

"Mmm." She held me for several minutes. I could feel her heart racing beneath her breasts, thudding as fast as mine. I rolled off of her, holding her tight. A wet spot soaked into my bed. Our cum mixed together.