Incestuous Harem 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked it.

The air smelled of sex. Salty and sweet. I breathed it in as she laid her head on my chest, her blonde curls fanned across me. This was nice. My dick stirred. I wanted to go again and again. I wanted to make love to my cousin over and over.

"Clint," she said. "What did you mean when you said your dad was right about us having sex? Did Uncle Clinton talk to you...before..."

I blinked. Did I say that out loud? "Just a dream I was having right before you walked in. My dad was berating me for not taking a strong hand with the household."

"You mean, by letting your sisters and bratty Lee do what they want?"

"And for letting my mom drink instead of taking care of the house," I added. "Discipline. He also said that I should take you. Said we loved each other, so why not do what we wanted?"

"Good advice," she said. "Surprised you were smart enough to take it."

I snorted. "Well, he also advised me to go down on you."

"Uncle Clinton was a smart man."

"He also said I should..." I broke off. I couldn't say that.

"What?" she asked, giving me a look I knew so well.

"Nothing," I said.

"Nope, I want to know everything about this wonderful dream."

I groaned, rolling out of bed and away from her. She gave me a hard look as I stood up into the dormer window and peered out it. I could see my house's backyard and Aunt Vicky's. I blinked. My mom and Aunt Vicky were sunning by the pool next door at Melody's house, catching the last rays of the September sun in their bikini's, large breasts constrained by flimsy cloth.

Damn, they both looked good.

Naked Melody wormed before me, rubbing her body on mine. "Looking out the window and brooding is not getting you out of telling me," she said. She peered out. "Nor is ogling our mothers."

Her ass rubbed on my half-hard cock as she leaned forward. I swelled, going fully erect. "He told me... I should...fuck other women, too."

"Other women?" Melody threw a look over her shoulder. "What? Cheat on me? Or have a threesome?"

I blinked, staring at her. There was something in her eyes, a catch in her voice. "You would have a threesome with me?"

"Maybe," she said, rubbing her ass into my cock. "I...think I would do..."

"Anything?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her. My hands slid up her stomach, cupping her tits as I pressed her face close to the window. My hardening dick popped between her thighs, rubbing at her messy cunt. "You would do anything I wanted, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe," she groaned again, squirming. "We shouldn't do this here. They could see us."

That made me dick ache more. "You know who my dad said I should fuck the hardest?"

She shook her head as my hand reached down, pressing between her thighs I found my cock. I moved it, guiding it to her pussy. Bold. Confident. I thrust into my cousin as I said, "My mother."

"What?" she gasped. "Your dad said that in your dream?"

"Uh-huh,? I groaned, watching as my mom reached out and took Aunt Vicky's hand as they lounged on the chaises. "Said she needed to be fucked hard. That she needed a strong man to take care of her. Every woman in our family needs it. Discipline."

"Damn," groaned Melody, her pussy clenching on my dick. "You sure that's not what you want? I mean, it's not like your dad was really telling you this."

"Maybe," I groaned, hugging her. "My mom is beautiful."

"She is," Melody groaned, her hips shaking. "I can't believe I'm even entertaining this conversation You're talking about fucking my aunt, your mom, while your dick is in me."

"Hot, right?"

She nodded her head and then gasped.

I stared down at our mother's leaning their heads together over the side of the lounge chairs and kissing. My dick almost exploded in my cousin's snatch as my mom kissed my aunt. Her sister. And there was nothing sisterly about the kiss.

"Holy shit," I grunted.

To be continued...