All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem 02'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7over 2 years ago

Amazing continuation and left on a great cliff hanger i cant wait for part 3

Sune2022Sune2022over 2 years ago

love it. Love the fact that his cousin is his sister. can not wait till he fucks his aunt and other sisters

tripprstripprsover 2 years ago

When are you going to upload the next part?

It made me so hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bloody knew it! XD thought it was weird that melody’s father was only mentioned as he left them after her sister was born, as most “cousin” relationship stories here tend to use either 1 night stand, deadbeat or use the name to reference the absentee father.

Was also obvious when you mentioned Clinton being there and maintaining discipline to all 5 kids and order in the households :)

SpankerSamSpankerSamover 2 years ago

I loved the first two chapters. Can't wait to read the rest as Clint, the new "Man of the House" takes each of his women under his care. And i can already tell that Melody will become more than just a willing partner to his lust. Great story!!!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thank you for another enjoyable chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 star chapter. Hope you leave the watersports out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 2 years ago

Great chapter but I'd prefer you didn't go down the watersports path and just stuck to the incest harem dominance theme. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another enjoyable saga in your story!! Please don’t make us wait too long! You are a great story teller.

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanover 2 years ago

Loved this chapter and looking forward to the next. Like someone else mentioned, please leave out the water sports.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to future chapters. I do agree with other readers; leave the water sports out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to pay attention to your words. Then and than are quite different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story but it's a old one...

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Now we have some adventure!

Can’t wait for the next chapter when Alicia becomes # 3!

The adventure grows!

Another virgin. WOW

We need more.

Who is next?

When will Melody and Lee know who was their Real Daddy?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Story is really spooling up now - 5*

AdrianicusAdrianicusover 2 years ago

So HOT, I love how it is going so far.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

THIS is turning into what I believe may be one of the best, nastiest, and most loving stories I have read to date...

"Dad"...is father of all the 5 kids!! What a proposition...like other readers, I am quite pleased with this turn of events! How the author deals with future progeny...HHHMMMM!!

AND, Alicia DID hear the lovemaking between Clint and Melody...and liked it!! This whole moving on to sisters, aunt and cousin is mouthwatering, to say the least...keeps me on the edge of my seat...want to squirt all over the place...WISH I WAS CLINT...duh, obviously!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

The harem builds and Mel is wife No1

5/5

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Very hot. Although please add some waterworks.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good chapter. AAAA++++

SorchakSorchakover 2 years ago

Far, far too many uses of the word 'so'. She was SO wet. He was SO hard. "My eyes closed and I touched myself picturing Clint's handsome face, so gallant, so strong, so loving." And SO on, and SO forth. *Please* either come up with a different adverb, or just don't use it SO often.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I only down rated you to a 3. I guess that the mother pining for her dead husband was enough of a paradigm shift that I didn't find this to be as disgusting to me as a mother/son incest story would normally be. But I knew instantly when the triangle tattoo was revealed that Daddy was doing both sisters and that the tale of the deadbeat sperm donor was a total farce. The ending with Alicia's POV was also a feather for your cap.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesalmost 2 years ago

Been over comments on both ch1&2. Can't believe nobody mentioned Melody's former hymen on the outside of her vagina.

Back in the Good Old Days, commenters would be all over that kind of thing...hundreds supportive, understanding and forgiving...and hundreds more incensed at gynecologically inaccurate porn.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 2 years ago

Loving the story. The sex is pretty good, the twists of the storyline are excellent. It does kind of telegraph the future progress as we can easily see that Clint is going to nail his Aunt and the rest of his cousins and sisters. Will he ever get a tag team session going with several together? Will he ever lose his lust for Melody by deep attraction to another relative... or even to an outsider? Like one of their classmates? Or a friend of Mom's?

Royse69Royse69almost 2 years ago

Just as well written and the first one. Keep up the great work

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Poor, poor ScottishTexan....you read the stories, you comment about how you are "DISGUSTED" by their content...yet I see you all over the place. What a sad, 😢 sad 😢 person you must be, finding all this fault with the authors, and the rest of us "pervert" readers!!

This is my second reading of the series...and it gets another Five**5**Stars...

heartlesslycan120heartlesslycan120almost 2 years ago

The ultimate male power fantasy but with incest and love and plot. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lmao ScottishTexan you never fail to amuse

Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Fantastic read, so love your writing. More please cause this series is hot.

Aussies are so very lucky that the laws regarding Incest only restrict relationships between Siblings, Parents & Children & Grandparent and Children. Aunts/Uncles/Cousins/Nephews & Nieces are free to engage in a sexual relationship and marry if they consent. The legal age of consent in Australia is 16.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

All of the haters calling me out are just plain envious that I can draw a line in the sand that I will never cross. I'm fine with that. It shows that I have character and honor that you lack. So go ahead and hate all that you want to. I'm still better than you. 😌

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch8 months ago

this chapter was hot but I don't like the way you went about Clint and his mother's first time having sex. I think it would have been better if it was only the two of them and contained more emotions as the mother is the one affected the most by the father's passing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES