Incestuous Harem 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I moaned, lost to the taboo thrill. "Cum in me, Clint!"

I screamed out as loud as I could as another orgasm exploded inside of me. Fireworks detonated across my vision. The world grew fuzzy with rapture. The bed creaked. My pussy clenched on his dick. His balls smacked against my taint as my breast jiggled and slapped together. I stared into his eyes and begged for my son to flood my cunt.

To claim me as his, just like his father had twenty-one years ago.

"Mom," Clint grunted, slamming his dick into me. His hot cum pumped into my depths. Blast after blast of incestuous seed flooded my fertile pussy. I gasped, my cunt milking him, massaging out every last drop.

I groaned as I stared up at my son. Everything had changed. We had crossed the line into rapture. I shuddered as I felt his seed swimming in my depths. A smile crossed my lips. There was no going back.

And I didn't want to.

* * *

Alicia Elliston

I couldn't concentrate on my romance novel as I lay in bed. Melody's words echoed in my mind: Cum in me, Clint.

My brother had made love to our cousin last night. The words hung in my mind, rattling over and over since last night. I had trouble sleeping, tossing, turning. He made me feel so funny between my thighs. Made me squirm my legs. I felt like one of the women in my romance novels, aching for her lover to claim her.

To take her hard and love her.

I bit my lip and pushed up my glasses. My other hand crept down my nightgown. I knew it was wrong to touch myself and think about my brother, but I couldn't help it. Not since last night. Not since I heard them making love over and over. Not since I heard Melody moan those words.

I bit my lip as I slipped my hand down to my virgin pussy. My eyes closed and I touched myself picturing Clint's handsome face, so gallant, so strong, so loving. He was just like Daddy. I was wet, my flesh slippery.

"Clint," I sighed, rubbing myself and getting lost to my taboo fantasy, so envious of my cousin.

To be continued...