Incestuous Harem 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned and groaned. The sounds issued from my throat. I had no control over them. I bucked, shuddered, hips undulating, meeting his thrusts as my pleasure peaked in me. My pussy clenched so hard on his dick.

And them my orgasm passed. "Clint," I sighed. "Oh, Clint, that was wonderful."

And he kept fucking me. He hadn't cum yet. His balls, laden with his cum, smacked against me. He would cum in me. He would flood my pussy with his seed. I clenched my pussy down on him, shivering at the realization.

Clit was pounding me. Fucking me. He would spurt his cum in me. Into my fertile pussy.

"Yes, yes," I found myself moaning. "Keep going, Clint."

Melody broke the kiss, lowering her head, her hazel eyes staring into mine. "You want your big brother's cum flooding your pussy, don't you."

"Yes," I gasped. "I want that. I want to feel like I'm his girl."

"You are," Clint groaned. "My submissive, little sister. Damn, Melody. I can't last much longer."

"Cum in her, Clint." Melody licked her lips. "Cum in her. I want to lick her clean. I want to lick out every drop of your jizz."

"Yes," growled Clint, reaming me harder, the bed quaking. My pussy ached wonderfully from his vigor. "God, I love you, Melody"

"What about me?" My voice squeaked out of my tight throat, my pussy clenching just as hard on his dick.

Clint looked down at me. "I love you, too, Alicia. You're my submissive, little sister. My slut."

"Slut," I moaned, the word so naughty and yet made me feel so...wonderful. My eyes widened. "Slut! Yes, yes, I'm your submissive, little sister-slut."

An orgasm burst through my pussy, sudden and fast. My flesh convulsed about his cock. He slammed into me, groaning. His balls so heavy. His face contorted. He grunted my name, burying into me.

He came.

My eyes widened as the rapture bathed my mind. His cum spurted into my depths. I could feel it splashing inside of me, filling me. Incestuous seed. I gasped, my pleasure intensifying. My big brother could breed me.

"Yes, yes, yes, Clint!" I moaned as his bedroom door burst open. "I'm your slut! Cum in me!"

"Yes, cum in her, Sir," moaned Mom from the doorway, naked, holding her phone in her hand.

I gasped in fright. "Mom!"

Clint groaned, thrusting the last time as I squirmed in fear beneath him, my pleasure evaporating. And then he kissed me. And I couldn't fight him. Even with Mom there watching us. I was such a slut. His slut. I kept kissing him as she stared at us, his cum in my pussy. My brother's cum.

And then I realized Mom was naked. And she wasn't angry. What was going on?

To be continued...