All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem 06'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 2 years ago

Hot so far but If it goes the route of watersports, it would be a travesty

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 2 years ago

I've been really liking this but you seem committed to bringing in watersports to the story. Not my cup of tea personally but it will most likely make or break this story for most readers so I wish you luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waters ports will end this story

cnouvacnouvaover 2 years ago

I totally agree with #PrivatePrev .. thanks

and wish you luck

Domklaus6666Domklaus6666over 2 years ago

I think you are wrong, humiliation is part of bdsm. including water sport. keep going it's great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No Water Sports, please.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Okay, okay...author, you really need to edit your stories, and check your grammar..I am noticing a few more errors the longer you go on...please refrain from falling further into a "bad habit"...

Now, on to real business...the NASTY incest story you are carrying on...I love this thing...

Next, you really should be more aware of how female anatomy and physiology work, the basics...a man DOES NOT JUST JAM HIS DICK INTO A VIRGIN AND NOT EXPECT CONSEQUENCES...INJURY TO THE GIRL INVOLVED!D. I am all about defloration and the dom-sub thing (to a point)...but you are looking more and more like you have an issue with women...which I hope is not the actual situation for you...

Keep up the good work...love the premise...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story started off great but now it is repetitious, hate to say it but reminds me way too much of silkstockinglover's stories and that makes me want to poke my eyes out with a fork. You aren't writing anything new in the story, just rehashing the same words with a different sister.

johnnyj888johnnyj888over 2 years ago

I think it’s a great story. One part I dislike in this chapter is the popsicle scene. The popsicles would eventually, and this is supposed to be incest not BDSM. Humiliation is ok, but I’m not a water sports fan. Overall very good.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Love it. AAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm finding these stories very arousing. It's fun that the author is uploading a ton of stuff that he has written a while ago, so we get a new chapter each day and also multiple stories, if you have the time to read them...

And although I am not personally keen on incest, the taboo nature of that is a turn-on. I am a little put off by the underlying misogyny in these stories, but I realize that a lot of porn has that in its foundations, and it's not overdone here. What is overdone is the stretching of credibility way past anything reasonable, but that's the nature of fiction, right?

And the comments above are hilarious for the commenters begging the author not to introduce "water sports". These commenters can handle any sort of deviant sexual behaviour, but not urination. I guess it takes all types...

And the stories were already written; as if their pleas for "no water sports" would have had any effect. LOL. Literally.

florbustflorbustabout 2 years ago

Stop with the piss will ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor Lee probably has ADHD or something and is getting punished for it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nope. Lost it. Still within likely the first 24 hours of the story and all it is is repeated sex scenes. There’s no “man of the house” as they aren’t doing anything to get their lives in order. Even in fantasy it doesn’t happen like that. This guy went from bashful with his cousin to big dick energy guy that has sex all day, in one day. I’ve seen better stories from 2 girls 1 cup.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch8 months ago

one thing I absolutely love about this story is that all the women so far were virgins, even the mothers have only ever been with the father

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES