Incestuous Harem 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Use me.

I was his slut.

"Fuck me," I howled as my mind drifted on rapture and pain. My entire body was a sponge, drinking in sensations. "Slam your cock in me. Cum in me. Use me."

"Yes, use the fucking brat," Melody hissed beside him. Her fingers shoved up beneath my tank top and pushed aside my sports bra. She found my nipples, pinching and twisting them hard.

My pussy clenched so hard on Clint's dick as my sister twisted my nipples. I howled and moaned, humping against my cousin as he slammed his dick into my spasming pussy. So much sensations shot through me.

He pounded me hard, driving my burning ass into the couch. It creaked as he plowed me. His groin smacked into my clit. The nub ached. He bruised my pussy with the force of his fucks. He growled in anger, still punishing me with his wonderful cock. I savored it. Everyone watched me, everyone knew I was his shameful slut.

"Your slut!" I howled at the top of my lungs as another orgasm spilled through me at saying those shameful, degrading words. "Use me. Fuck me!"

"Dump your cum in the slut's cunt," Melody hissed, twisting my nipples hard, the pain flaring, crashing into the rapture rippling out of my pussy.

"Yes," Clint growled. "You've been such a brat, slut. Such a pain in the ass. It's time you made up for it, Lee. I own this cunt. I own your body. I can do anything to you!"

"Anything!" I howled, tossing my head back and forth. "Oh, yes, just keep fucking me. Using me. Spank me when I'm a brat. Fuck me when I tease you. Oh, god, this cock!"

"Little slut," Melody hissed, her fingers twisting my nipple hard. "I bet you would love to be pissed on."

"Yes," Clint growled, driving his dick into me. "Covered in piss."

My legs squeezed about his hips. My pussy exploded on his dick at the humiliating thought. Covered in piss... Filthy. Another orgasm rippled through me on the heels of the last. I howled out wordless pleasure as his dick kept hammering into me. My cousin's huge cock.

"Fuck her, big brother," Alicia shouted. "Fuck our sister."

"Yes, that's your brother fucking you," moaned Melody right before she captured my lips with a possessive kiss.

My brother? The thought danced through my mind. A moment of clarity, a memory of Uncle Clinton kissing my mother, shot through me. Was that I why didn't know my father? Because Uncle Clinton was my dad all along?

My brother was fucking me? My big, sexy, commanding brother?

I moaned into my sister's kiss, the pleasure rippling over and over through my body. His cock hammered so deep into me. My pussy spasmed on his dick. I milked him. I needed him to cum in me. To fully use me. I was his slut.

I broke the kiss. "Cum in me! Cum in your slut-sister's cunt, Clint! Dump it in me!"

"Give the bratty slut what she needs!" Melody howled. Clint's hand was buried in her jeans, rubbing her pussy to an orgasm.

Clint groaned, slamming into me. He kissed me hard, claiming my lips. I tasted orange juice and something else. A spicy musk I didn't recognize. His cock buried into the depths of my formerly virgin cunt.

And unloaded.

My brother came in me.

A final orgasm shuddered through me. I heaved beneath Clint, my ass burning from his discipline, my pussy spasming from his dominance. I milked out every drop of his cum. I was his slut. His bratty whore.

"Damn," Clint groaned, breaking the kiss. "You are something else, little slut. You cum hard."

"Uh-huh," I moaned, my eyes fluttering. "Did you mean that?"

"Mean what?" he groaned, his dick softening in me.

"That you would...piss on me." My pussy clenched hard. It would be so humiliating. "I...I..."

"The little slut wants it," Melody chortled. She twisted my nipples hard.

"Yes!"

To be continued...