Incestuous Harem 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would Clint understand how he had to actually punish her? Vicky was the same way when she was eighteen, purposefully being a brat so Clinton would spank her.

"Then shut your filthy mouth, skank," Clint snarled. "And get back to doing your homework. Naked. I want you to really feel that hard chair pressing on your spanked ass."

"Yes, Sir," Lee squeaked and dashed back to her chair, sitting down hard, groaning out her pain, and pleasure.

Clint would have to learn the same lesson as his father.

My son turned back to my sister. "And why do I want another filthy cunt in my harem?"

"Because, sir, you love having filthy cunts to abuse. And I just know the thought of mother and daughter submitting to you, being degraded by you, being treated like the filthiest trash makes you so hard, Sir."

Clint smiled and stroked her hair. "You're mine, slut."

She shivered.

"Now go help my mom cook dinner. We have our schoolwork to get down."

"You do have that History report do on Monday," Vicky said. She taught Clint's World History class. "And Melody, you better read the chapter on the French-Indian War. There's a test on Monday on it."

"Yes, Mom," Melody said, her voice icy. "And you need to learn, Mommy-slut, that I am Clint's Queen."

"And I'm his Princess," Alicia butted in.

"So remember," Melody continued, "outside of History class, I own your ass."

Vicky shuddered at her daughter's words. "Yes, Madam."

Clint smiled as he sat down, his back straight, proud like the rooster in the hen house. He patted Melody's hand before he went back to his homework. Vicky rose with naked grace, a huge smile on her lips as she darted into the kitchen to join me.

Her arms went around me, and she kissed me, my tits, barely covered by my apron, pressed into her naked breasts. She squeezed my ass. It was so wonderful not having to hide my love for my sister, our tongues dancing.

My eyes widened. I tasted pussy on her lips.

I broke the kiss, whispering, "Who's cunt is that?"

"Pam Hiragawa's."

I smiled. Clint had mentioned her a few times. He had the hots for her. She was Asian, and Clint was so much like his father. "Grooming her?"

"I'm going to be such a cool aunt." Vicky giggled wickedly. "Clint's going to get a treat Monday morning."

"Good. My big, strong son deserves all the treats he gets." I shivered, such motherly pride bursting in my chest. I had raised such a strong boy.

* * *

Clint Elliston

Dinner was delicious. Home-cooked and fulfilling. After a day of fucking, I was famished. Breaded chicken, fresh rolls, a salad with Mom's Italian dressing recipe. I was feeling great. I grinned as Mom and Aunt Vicky, both naked, bustled the dishes to the kitchen, their large breasts bouncing, their bodies brushing each other, exchanging naughty gropes and stolen kisses, the pair so happy to serve a man again.

"Look at them," Melody said, slipping onto my lap. Alicia had her Kindle out, reading it while Lee was bent over the table, taking a nap on her folded arms, clearly full. She ate more than I did. I admired her, her naked back a supple arch. My dick throbbed beneath my half-sister's ass as Melody wiggled, her blonde curls brushing my shoulder.

She smelled delicious.

"They both look so happy. It's been months, Clint, months since there's been really happiness in the house. Since we felt like a family."

I grinned. "Even Alicia is here, reading at the table like she would instead of vanishing into her room."

My little sister smiled and kept reading, tapping the screen to turn the page.

Melody wiggled on my lap again. My dick ached. I glanced at the kitchen, watching my two sex slaves take care of all the mess. We couldn't start movie night until it was clean--messes needed to taken care of right away, not allowed to fester. Taking care of a home was more important than pleasure.

Dad's words echoed in my head.

"You like staring at our moms' asses, don't you?" Melody whispered.

"I do," I groaned, my dick throbbing.

"Clint, would you do something for me?" Melody nuzzled into my neck. My submissive queen licked up to my ear. "Would you fuck me so my mom can lick out your cum."

"You are such a perv," I groaned, my dick throbbing.

She squealed as I lifted her in my arms and set her on the table with a loud thud. The tablecloth was already gone, and she lay on the bare table, polished dark brown. Lee lifted her head, blinking blurry eyes as I ripped open the blue robe Melody wore, exposing her round breasts. Her nipples thick and dusky. I drank in her body, following the curve of her hips to her pelvis bone, tracing that to her landing strip of gold leading to her juicy pussy.

"Say it," I grinned, grasping her breasts, leaning over her, my dick thrusting against my robe. It wanted to burst free. "Say what you are."

"A perv," Melody moaned, squirming, a huge grin on her face. "Your perv, Clint."

I licked her nipple, swirling around the nub, making her squirm. I loved the texture. My hands kneaded her breasts as the table creaked. She wiggled and thrashed, cooing out her delight. To my left, Lee whispered something to Alicia. They both stared at us, Alicia so innocent with her cute glasses and brown hair gathered in pigtails, Lee so energetic with her huge grin and quivering tits. Alicia giggled, nodding her head.

"What?" Melody asked as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. I loved it. She groaned, squealing as I covered every inch of her nub. She shuddered.

"You are a perv," Alicia grinned. "My big sister is a perv."

"So is your big brother, Cupcake."

I nipped her nipple. I was. Such a perv. I was so hot to watch my aunt lick my cum out of her daughter's snatch. My dick throbbed as I sucked and nibbled on Melody's nub. She squirmed, her legs rubbing on my sides. Her foot moved, reaching down, searching for the tie of my robe. She played with it, trying to undo it as she moaned.

I switched to her other breast, sucking even harder on this nipple. That really made her buck and moan. Her body shuddered. Oh, she was such a naughty slut. I licked at her dusky nub and then nipped it hard, stretching out her nipple.

"Clint," she moaned, squirming. "Oh, yes, Clint."

Lee's hand shot out and pinched Melody's other nipple. Then the brat leaned over and sucked on it, the crown of her head brushing mine. Melody shivered, her foot trying harder, though in vain, to undo the loose knot of my robe.

"Oh, yes, Lee, suck on my nipple, you naughty slut. Make me feel so good while my man fucks me! Put that mouth to good use. Mmm, you just live to please us. Clint, me, Alicia. That's it."

I popped my lips off Melody's nipple. "That's right, Lee. You make your sister feel good while I fuck her brains out."

"Do it, big brother," Alicia giggled, sounding so girlish, so much younger than her eighteen years. She was so precious.

"I will, Princess. My queen's a perv in need of a big, hard cock."

"So badly," moaned Melody while Lee sucked loud and noisily on her nipple.

I rose, ripping open my robe. From the kitchen, Aunt Vicky watched with hungry eyes. "Fuck my daughter, Sir," she moaned. "I want to lick her clean. Oh, yes. Make me lick my baby girl clean of all your spunk."

"Mommy's so proud of her big, strong son."

"Keep doing the dishes, sluts," I growled, bringing my dick to Melody's pussy. I loved this. I loved all these women in my own ways. Melody and Alicia were my girls as well as my subs. Lee and Vicky were my trashy slaves, to be used because it made them happy. I would degrade them and show them my love. And my mom... I would dominate her, control her, and make her so proud of me.

Just hearing her words made my dick hard. Seeing her smile, knowing I gave her joy again, made me feel like a man.

"Fuck," I growled and slammed my cock into my queen, the woman I loved first.

Alicia took my hand, watching with eager eyes as my dick buried into Melody's cunt. I gripped Alicia's hand, holding it like she was my little girl and not just my little sister. My dick ached as I buried into Melody's depths. Lee sucked harder, her lips popping off Melody's nipple over and over, making her cunt clench on my dick.

I drew back, savoring the thrill of being surrounded by my harem. I drove my dick in again, burning into her sopping wet depths. She groaned, thighs tightening about my hips. She wiggled, undulated, the table creaking beneath her.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's how you fuck your sister, Clint," Melody moaned "Oh, you are the best, Clint!"

"You are, big brother," Alicia moaned, squeezing my hand. Her other was buried beneath her lap, her hazel eyes growing glossy.

"Just a stud, Sir," moaned Lee before she attacked Melody's other nipple.

She gasped, moaning as her little sister sucked hard on her nipple, her pussy clenching so tight about my thrusting dick. The friction was incredible. Pleasure flowed through me as I pounded my half-sister's cunt. I reamed my dick into her over and over, burying into her tight depths, my balls smacking into her taint. The table rocked from the force of my thrusts. She groaned, wiggling, shaking those hips, gasping out her joy.

Her pussy was so hot. So wet. So juicy. I shivered, reaming deeper and deeper into her cunt. I slammed into her depths. I groaned with each one, grunting out my pleasure. I squeezed my little sister's hand.

"How does she feel, big brother?"

"So good, Princess," I panted. "Oh, yes. She feels so good."

"Cum in her, big brother. She needs it. She's a naughty perv. She wants her mommy to lick all your yummy cream out of her cunny."

"Just like you do, Cupcake," groaned Melody. "Your innocent face doesn't hide how much of a perv you are, too."

I grinned while Alicia only shivered, her arm moving faster, rubbing her pussy harder. She leaned back in her chair, quivering, soft moans escaping her lips, propelling me to fuck Melody harder and harder.

Lee sucked back and forth between Melody's tits, leaving each one shiny and hard. Her sucking pops echoed over the clatter of dishes being washed in the kitchen. Her every suck made Melody shiver, her head tossing back and forth.

"That's it, you fucking brat," Melody hissed. Her hand suddenly shot between Lee's thighs. "And you're dripping wet. Of course you are, you nasty degenerate. You always have a hot cunt."

Lee squealed, shuddering, grinding as I heard Melody's fingers slam into wet cunt, making that nasty squelch. Lee sucked harder, her slim body quivering. Incestuous passion burned around me. My balls ached as I thrust faster and faster.

Melody came first. Her pussy spasmed about my dick, hungry for my cum. It spurted out of me in mighty blasts, basting her cunt. I slammed my cock deep into her pussy. The table quivered and rocked. My dick buried into her cunt, my back arched.

"Cum in me!" Melody begged. "Please, Clint! Please! Shower me in your love."

"Do it, big brother," Alicia gasped. Her small nose quivered, her glasses slipping. Her pigtails danced as she thrashed. She gripped my hand so tightly as she came. "Flood her. The perv needs it. Big sis is the biggest perv!"

"Yes, yes, yes," Melody moaned.

"You are," I groaned, ramming into my half-sister's pussy. I stared into her hazel eyes. She bucked, the brat attached to her nipple, her fingers reaming Lee's cunt. "The biggest perv! It's why I love you!"

"Yes!" Her pussy spasmed harder.

My balls ached. My dick buried into her depths.

My cum exploded out of me. I grunted, shuddering, spasming, my balls emptying over and over into my sister's cunt. Blast after blast of jizz flooding her fertile cunt. I had pumped so much jizz into all my women. I hoped they all would get pregnant and...

Fuck, I would need to get a job. I would have to support my family. Zoey was right.

"Yes," I groaned as I buried into her. "I'll fucking take care of you all!"

* * *

Melody Samuels

Lee's hand clamped over my pussy, holding in Clint's spunk, made me shiver. I lay on the table, hugging my knees to my breasts, making sure none escaped so my mom could lick me clean. It was so hot.

I licked my fingers, savoring the brat's pussy juices. Lee grinned at me. I couldn't help grinning back. We had drifted so far apart as sisters, almost strangers to each other, and now our true selves were unmasked, our passions exposed. And we accepted each other. I felt genuine affection, even love, for the brat.

And it was so much fun humiliating her. And soon I would get to do it to my mother. My mother.

"Hurry up and clean," I moaned.

"They can't rush it," Clint grinned. "They have to do it perfectly or they'll be punished."

Lee shuddered, a big smile crossing her lips. She liked being punished.

"There, big brother," Alicia moaned, rising from the floor. "All clean."

"Mmm, you did such a good job, Princess," Clint told her and kissed her on the lips. She had licked all my pussy juices off his cock. He pulled her onto his lap, nuzzling against her neck while she squealed like a little girl.

She was so cute with him.

The dishwasher rumbled to life. The kitchen's lights turned off. I craned my head, staring down the table, the world upside down, and smiled as Aunt Cheryl and my mom walked out naked, their large breasts bouncing together.

"We've finished, Sir," Aunt Cheryl said. "Would you like to inspect our work?"

"Do I need to?" Clint sounded so commanding.

"No, Sir," Mom answered, her voice thick and throaty.

"Is it movie time?" Lee asked, bursting with excitement. "I want Mom to see what a nasty pee slut I am, Sir!" She bounced, her hand rubbing so hard against my wet pussy.

"It is," Clint said. "Keep covering your sister's cunt, slut."

Then he picked me up in his arms. He was so strong. I felt like a cuddly ball, still clutching my knees, as he carried me, Lee trailing, her hand struggling to cover my pussy and keep all the cum trapped in me. Everyone followed, eager for the fun. The camera was already hooked up to the TV, ready to play the naughty film we made this afternoon.

Clint reached the couch and sat down. Then, to my complete shock, he flipped me over onto his lap, my face pressing into the cushion. Before I could understand what was going on, his hand squeezed my ass.

"But first, Melody's been smart with me all day, forgetting that I am in charge, not her."

"I have," I shuddered. He had promised me a spanking. He hadn't forgotten. I had pushed him, curious to see just how strong my man was. He indulged me because it made him happy, but there were limits.

And I had to be punished for crossing them.

"Aunt Slut, get your mouth over here and start licking your daughter's pussy while I spank her." Clint grinned. "We don't want to lose all that jizz."

And he really wanted to make sure I enjoyed my punishment while at the same time directing us like his toys. I shivered, loving it. Alicia sat down beside him, pulling my head into her lap, her sort hands caressing my hair.

My mom let out a moan that may have been sir, but it was too full of throaty passion for me to tell. She knelt on the floor, grabbed my thighs, and buried her face into my snatch. Her tongue licked through my creamy folds, gathering Clint's cum as it leaked out.

And then it hit me. My mom was licking my pussy. She birthed me, and now she was devouring me.

This was so wrong. So wicked. I was such a perv for wanting this. I wiggled my hips, savoring the depraved incest. Her tongue flew across my pussy, licking, sucking, devouring every drop of my cream and Clint's cum.

"Wow," Lee gasped. "Mom's licking you."

"She is," I moaned, quivering, wiggling on Clint's lap. I was still kneeling, my ass so high up and--

Crack!

Clint's hand fell. Burning pain shot through me. I groaned, wiggling my hips, grinding on my mom's licking tongue and naughty lips. The stinging heat bled into my pussy, mixing with the rapture.

"You were such a bad big sis," giggled Alicia.

Crack!

"Oh, god," I moaned. "Clint!"

He didn't spank me as hard as Lee, letting me feel the delight of the stinging instead of agony. I loved it. He was so strong, proving to all of us that he deserved to be the man of the house. My hips wiggled more, my pussy growing hotter and hotter. I groaned, the pleasure bleeding out of me. Such hot, wonderful delight drifted through me.

My pussy clenched and relaxed. My eyes fluttered. Oh, his hand was so delicious. So dominating. And Mom's tongue was skilled. She probed into my depths, devouring me, her hands clenching on my thighs as she drank my cum.

Crack!

"Eat her cunt," growled Clint. "Devour your daughter's snatch. Please her. She's your queen. Worship her."

"Yes, Sir," moaned my mom. "Madam, you taste so good. So delicious."

"And you feel so good, Mommy-slut," I moaned. "Keep licking my cunt. Put that nasty tongue to good use. Oh, I can't wait to piss in your mouth. You and Lee, every morning, will drink our piss. We'll take turns who we piss in."

"Yes," Lee groaned.

"Yes, Madam!" moaned my mom.

Just hearing my mom's submission made me quiver. Clint's hand cracked down again, the pain flaring as Mom's lips found my clit. She sucked on them. My toes curled as the rush of incestuous pleasure through me. I quivered and moaned, my orgasm bursting through my body.

Pleasure flooded through me. Hot waves of heat that splashed against my mind. They inundated my thoughts. My mom made me cum while my half-brother spanked me. Clint's hand rested on my ass, squeezing it as I moaned and gasped.

"Yes, yes, I have such a nasty mom! Slut-mom! Oh, god! Lick all the pussy cream and cum out of my snatch, Mommy-slut. You're just a whore! A cock-sucking, piss-drinking, cunt-lapping whore!"

"She is," Clint groaned, giving my ass a nice squeeze.

"You are so awesome, Mom!" squealed Lee. "Lick her cunt. Oh, yes, Mommy. I love you so much! We're sluts together!"

"Yes, you are!" I screamed, my voice echoing through the living room. I loved our family. It was the best in the world.

* * *

Vicky Samuels

My daughter's pussy tasted as sweet as I imagined it would, and eating Clint's cum out of her snatch made me so wet. So I was so happy to obey my nephew's next command. I plopped down on his lap, siting on him, facing the TV, and groaned as his dick filled my cunt.

The dick that now owned me. The dick that had fucked my daughter not long ago. It had filled her pussy like it filled mine. Clint's strong arms went around my waist, holding me against his strong chest. I could almost imagine it was his father holding me.

Almost.

"Movie time," squealed Lee. She hit play on the camera, then dived back down to sit on the floor before the couch. Alicia was on our right, Melody and my sister on our left. Clint's chin rested on my shoulder.

"Ready, whore?" he asked as the camera showed Lee kneeling naked in the tub up in the master bedroom, her body quivering.

"I am so ready," I groaned, my pussy clenching on his dick as my eyes were riveted to the screen.

Clint's dick appeared, grasped in Melody's hand. Lee opened her mouth, so eager and ready. I couldn't look away from my youngest's first taste of humiliation and piss. My pussy clenched so hard on my Master's cock when his piss erupted.

That yellow stream splashed into Lee's open mouth. I could see her eyes widening, the mix of shame and pleasure at the first acrid taste of piss landing on her tongue. She savored it. She shivered, her small breasts jiggling as piss overflowed her mouth. The stream was so strong and powerful.

And then Melody aimed it around her face, hosing her in sheets of yellow. The urine flowed up to her head and then ran down her neck and chest to her breasts. She had her eyes closed as she showered in humiliation.

"Oh, god, baby girl," I moaned. "You are such a slut. You fucking loved it."