Incestuous Harem 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did, Mom," Lee moaned as she sat on the floor.

"She came so hard as we degraded her," Clint groaned, his hands sliding up, squeezing my tits.

My nephew found my nipples, playing with them as my eyes were riveted on the screen.

Even though we weren't fucking, just feeling his cock in me, shifting around as we both squirmed at the hot sight on the screen, sent ripples of rapturous heat through me. My breathing grew hotter and hotter as my sister seized Lee's piss soaked hair, yanking her head around.

It was captured in HD clarity. It looked so amazing on the huge TV. I could see the drops of yellow piss working down her cheek as she sat in profile now, her face buried into my sister's cunt. I licked my lips, remembering all the time I had drunk Cheryl's urine while Clinton watched, his dick sometimes in my pussy or ass.

Cheryl pissed hard. Streams escaped, running down my daughter's cheek. She squirmed and moaned and then was licking pussy.

"Was that your first cunt you ate?" I asked as on the TV my daughter lapped at my sister's hairy snatch.

"Yes, Mom," Lee moaned. "I'm not into girls, so it was so humiliating to have to lick her pussy clean. I did it though. I cleaned her up and made her cum. You can't see her face, but listen to her."

"I hear her. Oh, you're making my older sister squeal. You're making her cum. You are such a pussy-licking slut, Lee."

"And that makes you hot, huh, whore?" Clint asked, twisting my nipple. "Watching your baby girl be a filthy slut?"

"So hot, Sir!" I groaned, quivering, the excitement building in my body.

Alicia stepped up next, getting revenge on Lee for all the times she was picked on, her small body quivering, her stomach rippling as she ground her pussy on Lee's face, flooding her with so much urine. My daughter drank it all, gulping it down, loving it while Clint fucked her pussy so hard.

"I'm so proud of you for being such a filthy whore, Lee," I moaned, squirming more and more, hearing her gulp urine and take Clint's cock. "We're going to drink piss every morning together."

"Yes, Mom," Lee moaned. "Sluts together."

"They should get matching tattoos," moaned Melody. "Mommy and Daughter Piss Sluts."

"Fuck," Clint groaned, twisting my nipple hard.

My pussy was so hot. I shifted, sliding up just an inch, savoring the friction of his girth, before slipping back down. Over and over, just enough to make us both groan and gasp as we watched Lee lick Alicia to her orgasm, my niece screaming her head off as the pleasure crashed over her.

"Now it's my turn," Melody moaned.

I grinned as Melody joined the tub. Clint switched holes at Melody's urging, fucking Lee's virgin asshole as Melody pissed all over her face. Watching my youngest lick my eldest made my pussy even hotter. Sisterly incest, so loving and nasty all at the same time, Lee's face stained with cunt and piss.

"Oh, god, you two are so hot. Oh, Lee, you drank your sister's piss."

"While Clint fucked my pussy, Mom," she moaned. "It was hot."

"So hot," Clint groaned. "Keep sliding that cunt on my dick, slut. I'm going to flood you with so much cum. I hope you're not on birth control. I'm breeding you, Aunt Vicky."

"Oh, my god!" I gasped, bucking on his dick as my eyes were locked onto Lee trapped between Melody and Clint, her small body rocking, piss dripping from her face, her ass taking Clint's thick cock.

The cock that was buried in my pussy. This cock had taken both my daughter's virginity. The first cock in their mouths, their pussies, and their asses. And it was in my cunt. The cunt that birthed them both.

"Clint!" I screamed as I came, my pussy spasming about his dick. I thrashed on his lap, savoring his fingers pinching and rolling my nipples.

His hips thrust up. He grunted, driving his dick into my cumming depths. Cum splashed into my pussy. My nephew's jizz. I groaned, shuddering, writhing, my pussy milking his dick, eager for every last drop of his spunk.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Cum in me! Breed me, Sir! Breed your aunt like you bred both my daughters!"

Clint held me tight, grunting into my ear as his cum pumped into my depths. "You are the coolest aunt ever, slut."

"Yes!" I screamed as my orgasm burned even hotter through me. I couldn't wait until Monday and his treat.

* * *

Zoey Elliston

I yawned as I staggered up to the porch. It was late, past three in the morning. My feet were killing me. I reeked of body spray and perfume, masking how dirty I felt. It was a long shift, but I made so much money. Over a thousand in tips. That would help the household out.

Someone had to step up. Clint claimed he was the man of the house, but that boy had no idea that money was getting tight, that Mom was slacking at work and not bringing home as much. And without Dad's paycheck...

At least it was fun money to make. Men were such idiots. I was so glad Stefani had this idea.

I fumbled with my keys. It was dark, past two AM. I opened the door and stepped into the empty house. My heels clicked as I walked in, clutching my gym bag holding my work clothes in them. I walked only a few steps when the living room light clicked on.

I froze.

"Zoey, we need to talk," my mother said.

My stomach clenched. She knew. Somehow, she knew I was stripping at Flashing Glitter instead of working the deep fryer at Dairy Queen. She would kill me. I may be twenty, but I still was going to college. I still lived beneath her roof.

Dad would have definitely kill me for this. Fuck.

Trembling, I stepped into the living room and faced my mom wearing a bath robe, her dyed-blonde hair mussed, her legs crossed. I swallowed and tried to sound casual as I said, "Hi, Mom. About what?"

To be continued...