All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem 11'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Domklaus6666Domklaus6666over 2 years ago

If I were him, I'd have sex with everyone in front of Zoey, make her beg, to be mine.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Earlier meloy asked pam if she had licked a pussy and she said yes, but now she seems to have forgotten?

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 2 years ago

Sorry but to me you just ruined your story. If he had been geared for this one ofthe things he would have wanted as man of the house was to make sure everyone was safe. You have a horny teen with no responsibility.

Pregnai without the ability to look after them also how long will it take community to notice whole family pregnant with no boyfriend.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Oh, yes...it is coming...or, should I say, Zoey is coming...? She cannot help but move into the family web, the gravity of them all pulling her into their orbit...Zoey is going to make theharem so full...especially when she brings Stefano along...

Stefano, who really does like cock, and is commenting to Zoey about Clint, his status, how Zoey wants him...Stefano wants him also, and will fit in so well, just like Pam Hiragawa...

**5**Stars...

HtslHtslover 2 years ago

What a boring nonsens meanwhile. 2/5

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I am enjoying the story a lit. AAAA++++

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/21/2022) Hey, I'm all for making babies but ... Does this kid really need to impregnate all the women? At the same time? I think a few chapters detailing how Clint copes with all the raging hormones of all his women should be very interesting and quite funny. There's going to be way too much yelling and screaming and crying (the women too). And wouldn't he be drawing way too much attention to himself and the ladies? This is a fantasy. Right?? Anybody looking for non-fiction stories is on the wrong website. Five stars again. Oh, and I think Htsl and 1taiguy are jealous.

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

I have no doubt that Clint’s potent seed will take root in every womb into which it is sprayed, Zoey will attain Nirvana via Man of The House deep dickin’, Stephi is gonna be happy servicing every body and very soon cash will miraculously begin flowing into the family coffers. On to Chapter 12!

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

This college seems more like high school. College classes are not stacked like this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This isn't like any college, and I've read all parts of the series, but I'll start with this one since it's the first time we actually see them in school. So there may be some spoilers about aspects, but nothing that will actually derail enjoyment of the sexual stuff (which is what we all want anyway)

1)College teachers don't have "classrooms" they teach in multiple rooms and have offices, which would always be safe to fuck in (unless they share it with other faculty members).

2)If Coach Young was actually a coach in college, it would be of a specific team, not general like he is in the story (and as coaches don't usually take an active role in their team, he could coach past the time he retired).

3)Colleges don't have physical education or gym class.

4)A college isn't composed of a single building.

There are other things, but these are the 4 main ones.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch8 months ago

All that queen princess shit is childish as fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES