Incestuous Harem 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted this. She wanted me. Jesus, I could have had threesomes with her and Melody for weeks. For months. If only I had woken up to being a man sooner.

"Don't swallow or spit, slut," I grunted, my cum rising in my balls. "Get ready. This is what you wanted. Fuck!"

My cum boiled out of my balls. The pressure raced down my cock. That powerful surge of bliss shot through me. I grunted as my cum spurted into her hungry mouth. It splashed along her tonsils, bathing her mouth. She groaned, cheeks bulging as she sought to contain my load bursting into her mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes," hissed Melody. "You better not swallow a drop, slut!"

Pam's hand squeezed my cock, stroking up it, getting out the last few drops. I still filmed her as she pulled her mouth off. She looked up at the camera, cheeks bright red, and then she opened her mouth, knowing what I wanted.

My cum swam around her tongue, pooling at her gullet.

"Fuck," I panted. "See that, Aunt Vicky? See what this slut did for me?" I stared at Pam. "Swallow and tell my Aunt Slut just how much you enjoyed it."

Pam closed her mouth, swallowing, shuddering as my cum slid down to her belly. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. Then she opened her mouth wide, proving it was all gone before saying, "I loved it. Professor Samuels. Your nephew's cum was so salty and yummy. I swallowed it all. Now I feel so confident."

I turned off the recording. "Damn, Pam, I can't wait to pop your cherry." My fingers worked on my phone. I had an app that let me pull frames from video and save them as pics. "We're going to have fun tonight."

I attached the pics and hit send.

* * *

Vicky Samuels

My phone beeped in my purse as I waited on the first floor of the school, wondering what was happening upstairs in my class.

I opened it and smiled at the dirty sight of Pam Hiragawa's mouth open wide, my nephew's cum swimming in her mouth. The second pic was her mouth open, the cum gone. It was captioned, "Coolest aunt ever. You may ask for anything tonight, slut."

A hot shiver ran through me. He loved my gift. "I'm the coolest aunt ever," I said to a pair of passing students. "Just the coolest."

They gave me weird looks. I did not care.

* * *

Melody Samuels

"My cherry?" Pam asked.

"After school," Clint said, zipping up, "I'm taking your cherry. I want it."

She took a deep breath, her eyes moving, mind thinking. "It's yours."

I shuddered, my orgasm billowing through me, pussy spasming on my fingers. It peaked and bliss rippled through me. I pulled my fingers from my shaved snatch. With one hand, I pulled up my panties and jeans, wanting to preserve the cream on my digits. It was awkward, and I couldn't button up one-handed.

I walked to them as Pam rose, trembling. She turned to face me, her head bowed. I smeared my pussy cream on my lips, tasting my sweet musk, and then kissed her hard on the mouth. Clint groaned as he watched us.

Pam only hesitated for a moment before she kissed me back. Her lips moved, tongue tasting my cream. I shivered, my pussy clenching. I wanted to keep kissing her, but time was ticking. We had our first class soon.

I broke the kiss. "Mmm, that's what I thought. You want to lick my pussy, too."

She nodded her head.

"You will." I glanced at Clint, forgetting he was in charge. "Right, Clint?"

"I guess I can let you have that pleasure," Clint said. "Or maybe Alicia should get it."

Pam's eyes widened. "Your little sister?"

"Hot, right?" I arched my eyebrows at Pam.

She nodded, blushing furiously.

"I think she's perfect, Clint."

He frowned at me. "For what."

"For your girlfriend. You can't stay single. People already think we spend too much time together. They whisper about us." I nudged Pam. "Here's your beard, as they say. Your new girlfriend. You did just ask her out on a date."

"To pop her cherry."

"Mmm, what a hot date, right, Pam?"

She nodded her head.

Clint looked at Pam. "You want that? You want to be my girlfriend?"

I saw the interest in his dark eyes as he stared at Pam. I had seen him looking at Pam. In fact, there were times I was a little jealous of the attention he gave her, and other times I wanted the three of us to do things. Friday night, when Clint asked me if I was okay with threesomes, I meant it. I would share him with any girl.

Especially Pam Hiragawa.

"I would like that, Clint," Pam said, hands clasped before her. "Very much so."

Clint put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close. Then it slipped down to her lower back and her ass. The jealousy surged through me. Not really at Pam, but just at the fact Clint could touch her like that in public and people wouldn't whisper.

She was so lucky to be his in public.

Her arm slipped about his waist as he pulled her close. He leaned down, giving her a kiss on the mouth, making her flutter. I took a deep breath, hating how my guts squirmed. This must be how my mom felt at times being Dad's secret lover, not able to be seen like this with him because her sister was the wife of the man she loved.

What a shame our world was so intolerant.

Clint broke the kiss. "Just remember, in private, Melody's my first woman. My queen. Alicia's my princess."

"What am I?"

I smiled. "His concubine. You're not a slave like Lee and my mom and my aunt."

Her eyes widened. "So many women. Your entire family?"

"Almost," Clint said, heat in his voice. "But soon, all of them."

"Zoey won't hold out for long." I moved in, patting his crotch. "You might need some help keeping up with all of us."

"I can handle it," he boasted. He pulled Pam close. "Oh, me, Melody, and Lee applied for jobs at your mom's drug store. Care to put in a good word for your boyfriend?"

Pam's smile grew. "I would be honored." She leaned her head on his shoulder. They looked so perfect together.

Clint glanced at me, frowning. I gave him a big smile back. Pam was so damned lucky it hurt.

* * *

Lee Samuels

Physical Education was my favorite class. I loved running, getting sweaty, the buzz from endorphins pumping through my veins as my heart raced. It was the best.

And it was about to get better as I strolled into the locker room with the other girls. Alicia shared my class and was the least athletic girl in it. In her gym shorts and tank top, her underdeveloped body was so obvious. She was so petite, so flat chested. Her breasts had hardly budded, her nipples small. Even I had small handfuls of tits. I wasn't the flattest in the family.

Zoey, Mom, and Aunt Cheryl had really lucked out in the tits department. Dad's side of the family must not be that busty.

It was wonderful actually having a Dad. I wish I knew Uncle Clinton was my father while he lived, but it meant I didn't grow up without a father. He was always there, trying to keep me in check. I loved his attention. When I was bad, it always drew his stern gaze.

Guess I was practicing for Clint.

I opened my locker, grabbed my supplies--can of shaving cream and a fresh razor. I stripped naked while my sorta friend Carmelita arched her eyebrow. She was eighteen, like me, a freshman, and I was more friends with her to keep from being bullied. Which is why I had been such a cunt to Alicia the last year or so.

"What's that for?" Carmelita asked as I headed naked for the showers, the only girl not wrapping herself up in a towel. Carmelita had, hiding her golden-brown curves.

"Need to shave my pussy," I told her, glancing down at the thick, Black bush adorning my pudenda. "Time to go for the bald look."

"Now?" she blinked. "You feelin' loco or something?"

"Always," I beamed, my pussy growing so juicy.

This was so humiliating. Having to shave myself while all the girls of my PE class watched. But Clint's orders were adamant. "You have a hairy bush. I want it gone. Shave it off in the locker room then masturbate. Let all your friends know just what a filthy slut you truly are."

I was a filthy slut. A depraved whore. I sat down on the tiles and leaned against the central shower hub. There were no stall dividers but three pillars of stainless steel each with seven nozzles ringing it. The other girls blinked as I leaned back and spread my legs wide, exposing myself. Even with my thick bush, I felt like my cunt was on display.

"Eww, what are you doing, Lee?" Alicia asked. "No one wants to see that hairy rug between your thighs."

She held my smart phone, filming what I was doing while the other girls froze, glancing at me, shock painted on their faces.

"It is disgusting," I moaned. "I'm such a filthy, disgusting slut. So it has to go."

The pink shaving cream whooshed into my hand. I rubbed it against my bush. The other girls whispered. Carmelita arched an eyebrow at me, a sneer crossing her lips as she folded her arms, pressing her towel against her tits beneath.

Carmelita shook her head. "The bookworm's right, this is fucked up, Lee."

"Uh-huh," I groaned, my pussy tingling. "I have to. My filthy bush has to go."

I shuddered as the razor scraped along my skin. Felt it glide across my pudenda. Heard the hairs cut. Felt bare skin in its the wake. I worked deftly, staring at all the girls almost as much as my pussy. Alicia filmed me, a wicked smile on her lips. Sneers and head shakes rippled through the other girls. They whispered to each other.

And they judged me. Looked down on me.

I was so wet.

My pussy lips were swollen when I reached them. I felt them with my fingers as I shaved around my snatch. I groaned, exposing more and more of my cunt to their sight, to their mocking eyes. Their whispers grew louder and louder, reaching my sensitive ears.

"What a freak. I don't want to see her snatch."

"Who does? She's a flat-chested beanpole."

"Why no guy wants her."

"Does she think shaving her beaver will get her dick?"

"Maybe she wants the vag," another girl laughed.

"You a dirty dyke showing off that snatch to us?" Carmelita laughed. "Huh, want us all to stare at your pussy and think it's top shit."

"No, my cunt is filthy," I moaned, shaving the last hairs. "Just look at it." I spread my pussy lips open, showing pink. My fingers shoved into me. I groaned. I was so wet. "Look at how nasty this cunt is. Look at how deep I can shove my fingers in."

"She's masturbating. Eww, no one wants to see that, slut," Alicia said. "Your cunny is rancid."

"No dick wants rancid pussy," laughed Carmelita. "Fuck, Lee, you are one nasty girl."

"So nasty," I moaned, my pussy clenching on my fingers. My legs spread wider, my fingers pumping faster.

Fifteen girls all stared at me. I drank in their disgust. The humiliation fed my lusts. The shame burned through my cheeks. My nipples ached. I pinched them with one hand as I reamed three fingers into my cunt, stretching out my hole while I moaned. My toes curled, my fingers pumping faster and faster.

I was so juicy. I could hear my fingers as they fucked into my nasty cunt. Alicia had a huge grin on her face. She savored it for all the years I bullied her with Carmelita and the other girls in this room. And now they bullied me.

"Skank."

"Slut."

"Whore."

"Bet she sells that pussy on the street corner."

"For five dollars."

"Just a cheap slut."

"She's a dyke. But we're not. We're not going to touch your cunt. Not even Felicity."

"Nope," the actual lesbian said. "That's so sick, Lee. No one wants to see you masturbating."

"Not even Felicity thinks this is hot," Carmelita sneered. "Your pussy doesn't even turn her on. God, why the fuck was I friends with you?"

"Don't know," I moaned, digging my fingers in faster and faster. "Yes, yes, yes, I'm such a nasty slut. Oh, my god!"

"She's cumming," Felicity sneered.

"Gross."

"I'm going to barf."

Their words made the pleasure so intense. So wonderfully depraved. My eyes fluttered. My feet slid across the tiled floor. My moans echoed through the room. My back arched. My small tits shook. Cameras flashed. Pics of this would spread across the school faster than Nutella on bread.

Stars burst before my eyes. They would hate me. They would call me derogatory names. Every day they would bully me. I would have to endure it, my pussy growing hotter and hotter, aching as they humiliated me.

Nasty pics of me photoshopped with degrading captions would be all over the internet. Boys would hit on me, thinking I was easy. But I was only one man's slut. And he commanded me to do this. I didn't care what the consequences were.

They would just help me cum harder.

My body thrashed as my voice squeaked out of me. My pussy spasmed on my fingers. I shivered and shuddered. My eyes rolled back into my head. And then I fell still. I shivered, licking my lips. I pulled out my fingers, licking them clean.

"Cuntwaffle loves her pussy cream," sneered Carmelita. "But I bet it taste like rotten fish."

"Mmm, maybe you'll find out one day," I shuddered as I stood up. I turned around and flipped on the shower. They stared at me.

It was so hard not masturbating a second time as I quivered beneath their shameful looks.

* * *

Clint Elliston

"It was so awesome, Clint," Alicia said, bouncing as she sat across from me at the table in the school's cafeteria, Melody at her side. "Oh, wait until you see the vid. They said such mean things to her, and she just came harder."

"Can't wait," I said then smiled as Pam sat down beside me.

Like a good girlfriend, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

Alicia went still. "Big brother?"

"I'm dating Pam now," I told her, arm going around Pam's shoulder. I liked that. I wished I could do it to other girls. "But I still love you, Princess."

"She's his disguise," Melody said. "People are starting to whisper about me and him being so close. But look around. People are learning they're dating. They jogged side-by-side during PE. It was cute."

Alicia nibbled on her roll.

"She understands," I told my little sister. "Right, Pam?"

"I'm his concubine," Pam said. "You're his princess, and Melody is the queen." Pam smiled. "I...I like the idea of sharing him."

"Oh," Alicia said, swallowing.

"Trust me, Princess. You do, right? Good girls trust their big brothers. I don't want another fit from you."

She gave a guilty flush then gave me a smile. "I trust you. Always. And you..." Her eyes brimmed with desperate hope.

"Yes, I love you. Pam doesn't change that. But you need to be careful. People are around us."

"That's why he has Pam," Melody said.

I turned to Pam. My heart raced as I leaned I, kissing her on the lips like I had wanted to with Melody so many times in the lunch room. Someone whooped behind us, and Pam pulled away, blushing sweetly.

And then I spotted Zoey and her redheaded best friend Stefani walking by.

"Hey, Sis," I grinned. "Why don't you join us?"

Lee darted by Zoey, sitting down to my right, her food steaming on her tray. "Boy, I'm starved."

I ignored her, staring at Zoey, arching an eyebrow. She blinked at Pam, then she rushed over to us, leaving the sexy redhead behind. My sister's large tits bounced in her tight blouse, and that cameltoe was so delicious. "So you are dating Pam. What about...?"

"Me?" Melody asked. "It's fine. I don't mind sharing Clint. And it's not like we can date openly."

Zoey looked around the table, Lee digging into her food, Alicia nibbling on her roll. She shook her head. "What is going on with this family?"

"Clint," Lee said between bites, her words slurred. "He's the man of the house now."

The color faded from Zoey's cheeks. Her eyes flicked from me to Alicia then to Lee before returning back to me.

I nodded. "Plenty of room at the table for my sexy, older sister."

Her nipples were two hard points thrusting at the front of her blouse.

She fled.

"She's getting closer," Alicia smiled. "Then I'll have two big sisters to love."

Melody giggled, "Pam, you can stop staring at Zoey's ass with your mouth open."

Beside me, Pam started, closing her mouth and blushing. "Those jeans... I could see her..." She lowered her voice. "Pussy."

"Zoey always has a cameltoe," I groaned. "She's a tease that way. Good thing I have a sexy virgin's cherry to pop after school."

"Wonderful," Lee groaned, her hair still damp from PE. My last class before lunch was World History, and I had such a hard time focusing on Aunt Vicky's lecture while thinking about her daughter obeying my commands at the same moment in PE. "You'll love it, Pam. Guess you're part of the family."

"I guess so." Pam shifted. "Oh, I spoke to my mom. She is excited to meet you. She says she can interview the three of you for the jobs after school tomorrow."

"It'll be fun meeting your mom after I've popped your cherry," I grinned.

Pam blushed again, smiling, nodding.

The rest of the day sucked. My dick was so hard, eager to break in my girlfriend's pussy. I liked that. I had my queen, my princess, my concubine, my mommy slut, my aunt slut, and my sister slut. What would Zoey be? My sister lover? My mistress.

I smiled. My sister mistress.

After lunch I suffered through Engineering, Math, and Computer Science. I shared that last class with Zoey. She sat at the far end of the room from me. Every time I felt eyes, I would glance over just in time to see her look away.

I had her. She wanted to be my slut so badly. Now she just had to stop being stubborn and surrender. Fucking her would be glorious.

The moment class ended, she bolted from the room before I could say anything. I let her flee. She couldn't run from her desires forever. I packed up my books and headed out of the classroom. Pam and Melody waited out front. Pam came to me, giving me a rather chaste kiss.

So I put my hands on her ass and kissed her hard. I wanted everyone to see me kiss her. The one woman of mine I could love in public. My heart raced faster and faster. I did have a crush on her. Melody had won my affection, but Pam...

Maybe I could love three women?

"Dude, did you see it? She masturbated in fucking gym class," a guy walking by said to his friend, holding up his phone.. "Fucking freshmen. I have got to nail her. Look at those tits, man. If a girl is that slutty, you know she'll put out."

Lee appeared on his heels, a huge grin on her face. "I am so popular. You should see the things being said about me on Facebook. I have to masturbate so badly, Master. Their words are so terrible. So insulting. I'm such a freak, Sir."

"Later," I told her. "Pam needs her cherry popped and Melody her pussy licked."

"What about me, big brother?" Alicia skipped up, backpack's straps bouncing on her shoulders.

"I think Lee can take care of you. Let's get home."

Pam, it turned out, had a car. We piled into it, Pam handing over the keys to me. She sat in the back between Alicia and Lee while Melody rode shotgun. She was my queen. I had to resist the urge to speed home. But even doing the speed limit--okay, I sped a bit--we were there in minutes and pulling into the driveway. I wasn't shocked to see Zoey's car absent. I bet she was at Stefani's.

Another girl that I would love to fuck.

Melody squeezed my cock through my jeans. "Damn, Clint is like iron. Let's go."

"Yes," Alicia moaned. "I have to pee so bad, Lee. Let's hurry. Bathroom."

"Yes, Mistress," Lee moaned.

The two giggling girls raced ahead, Lee practically battering down the front door to get in. I slid out and held out my arms to my two women. Pam on my left, Melody on my right. They took them, and we strolled into the house, Lee's squeals echoing as footsteps pounded up the stairs.

I took my two women to the master bedroom. There, the three of us kissed. I had them both pressed against me, our lips meeting, tongues swapping. I groaned, my hands stroking down to grip both their asses as we moved to the bed. We fell on it, both girls squirming. Pam was shy but excited as she kissed me, Melody hauling off her tights.