Incestuous Harem 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Pam was pulling down Melody's jeans and panties in one go. The Japanese girl kissed Melody's blonde landing strip, working lower and lower until she nuzzled at my half-sister's pussy, her tongue licking through folds.

"Damn," I groaned, hauling off Pam's panties, leaving on her skirt. Her bush was thick and wiry, hiding her pussy. I leaned in, nuzzling at her tart pussy.

"Oh, yes, eat my pussy," moaned Melody. "Oh, Clint, she's licking her first pussy."

"It's a good one to start with," I groaned. "My first."

Pam shivered and moaned as I licked her tart folds, her pubic hair caressing my cheeks. I probed my tongue through her pussy, nuzzling, touching, brushing her hymen. My dick throbbed. I had taken Melody's, Alicia's, and Lee's cherries.

I was eager for number four.

Melody's moans rose while Pam's hips wiggled. My tongue slid through her folds. My dick ached in my boxers and jeans, but I didn't care. I wanted Pam to cum hard, to be ready for my cock, dripping wet for me.

And I loved eating pussy. It was delicious.

My tongue licked from her clit to her maidenhead, caressing her over and over while my fingers stroked her thighs. She wiggled her hips back into me, moaning as she devoured Melody's pussy. My half-sister groaned, the bed creaking as she humped Pam's face.

"That's it, just like that," moaned Melody. "That's how you eat pussy. Mmm, you are a natural, Pam. Just a natural. Damn, I'm glad you're our girlfriend."

"Our?" I asked.

"I think that would be hot, huh? Sometimes she's on my arm, sometimes yours. I don't care if people think I'm a lesbian or Pam's bi. If I can't be on your arm, Clint, than I need someone. And I can't be a guy."

"Damn," I groaned and licked again.

"Everyone knows I'm a tomboy anyways."

"I would love to be your girlfriend, too. Your concubine." Pam shivered as I licked through her pussy, her next words so throaty. "This is what I fantasized about."

"Damn," I groaned, licking harder, my dick aching so hard.

I concentrated on her clit, assaulting it with my tongue. I wanted her to explode. I wanted her to gasp and moan and shudder on the bed, to scream out her pleasure. I sucked on it. Nipped it. She moaned, wiggling her hips.

Her tart juices flowed. I breathed in her musk. Her soft hairs caressed my lips and chin as I devoured her. I had made Lee shave her twat bald--everyone in school talked about her performance--but I wanted Pam natural. This was so sexy. Asian girls should have hairy twats.

"Clint," Pam moaned. She shivered, shuddering, her hips wiggling against me. "Oh, yes, Clint."

I sucked hard on her clit. I nipped it. She squeaked and gasped. Her ass clenched beneath my squeezing hands. And then I heard her moans. That orgasmic passion rippling out of her mouth, throaty with the pleasure I gave her.

"Clint, Clint, yes!"

"That's it," moaned Melody. "Cum on his mouth. Oh, yes you are such a naughty slut. Mmm, time to get your cherry popped and get you bred."

"Bred?" Pam gasped.

"On your back," I groaned, rising, unbuckling my pants and pulling my cock out of my boxers.

As Pam rolled over, I ripped off my shirt. Melody pulled off Pam's blouse then unhooked her bra. Round, olive breasts topped with small dark nipples appeared. I groaned, squeezing them while Melody stripped the rest of the way off and straddled Pam's face.

Melody ground her pussy on our girlfriend's face. Pam moaned, licking her tongue through Melody's folds. My cock throbbed. I rubbed it on Pam's virgin pussy, savoring how hot and silky she felt. I pressed forward, her hymen stretching.

"Pop her cherry and breed her, Clint," moaned Melody.

"Beg, Pam," I groaned. "Beg for my cock to make you a woman. Beg for my seed to flood your cunt."

Melody lifted her pussy, Pam's lips glistening. Her slanted eyes flicked down, finding mine. "Pop my cherry and breed me! You made me cum so hard! Please, please!"

How could I deny her what she wanted?

My hips thrust. My cock pressed on her maidenhead. Her cherry popped.

"Fuck," I grunted as my cock slid into virgin depths.

It was a special, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Never again would Pam's cunt be virgin. Never again would my dick get the delight of breaking in her sheath, to feel her flesh stretching about its first dick, the hot friction, the wet silk embracing my dick. I groaned, shuddering, staring into Melody's hazel eyes.

"Yes," she smiled. "Yes, enjoy her cunt, Clint. Enjoy her."

Pam only groaned, voice muffled by Melody's pussy grinding on her lips.

I drew back, Pam's hot flesh clinging to my dick. The friction was incredible. I shuddered. Pleasure shot through me. My hands gripped her hips as I drove back into her once-pure depths, making her gasp and moan. Melody leaned forward, hands grasping my shoulders as I fucked our girlfriend.

My sister kissed me hard on the mouth. I groaned, fucking Pam harder, driving my cock deeper and faster into her snatch. Our tongues dueled. I moaned into her kiss. We shared this sexy Asian delight. And she shared us.

Pam moaned between licks, her pussy clenching about my cock and her hips moving, bucking into my strokes. Her depths were so hot and wet. It was heaven. I kissed Melody harder, one hand grabbing her round breast, the other's Pam.

They both were firm, Melody's a little larger. My palm rubbed on their nipples, both girls moaning, shuddering. Pam licked and devoured Melody. I could hear the juicy fervor of her tongue pleasuring my queen.

I broke the kiss while Alicia, in the bathroom, screamed out with orgasmic delight.

"Love that sound," moaned Melody. "And I love your tongue, Pam. Oh, yes, fuck it into my pussy. Just like Clint's fucking that huge cock into your cunt."

"So huge," Pam groaned. "I can't believe I took it all. I was so scared until he ate my pussy."

I squeezed Pam's tit. "You're so tight. You tasted so good. I'm going to dump so much cum into your pussy. I'm going to breed you. You and Melody will be pregnant together."

Pam's pussy clenched hard on my dick. She moaned loudly.

The friction only made me thrust harder and harder. My balls thwacked into her flesh. I kissed Melody again, pinching her nipple. She moaned and gasped so loudly on Pam's face. She trembled, groaning, grinding across our Asian concubine's face.

I thrust my tongue so hard into Melody's mouth, pounding Pam's pussy. The bed rocked and creaked. Her thighs clenched around my waist as hard as her pussy clenched around my cock. The friction was intense, burning through me.

Melody broke the kiss, her blonde braid dancing as she screamed out, "Pam, you pussy-licking slut! Yes!"

My sister came.

Her moans were beautiful, echoing through the room. Her fingers clenched into my shoulders. Pam shivered, her pussy spasming about my cock. She moaned into my sister's snatch. I made my concubine cum. My dick made her pussy explode.

"Shit," I grunted. "Take it, Pam! Take it all!"

"Breed her," moaned Melody, her back arching.

"Yes!" Pam moaned, voice muffled and throaty.

I drove my dick into her spasming pussy. I savored the embrace of her cunt. And I exploded into her depths. Blast after blast of my cum spurted into her pussy. I shuddered with each one, savoring her milking flesh. I squeezed both girl's tits, my hands savoring their flesh. My balls emptied.

I gasped for breath, buzzing with bliss. "Pam, you're mine. I'm not letting you go."

"Good," she moaned.

"You're ours," Melody smiled, hips undulating. "Mmm, I bet you can lick me to another orgasm."

I grinned. "I bet you can lick her to one, too."

* * *

Zoey Elliston

I trembled as I sat in my car, my hands working over and over on the steering wheel. For almost an hour, I sat parked at the end of the street staring at the large chestnut tree growing in my front yard. I saw Clint arrive with Pam, Alicia, and our cousins. They all went inside.

Was it an orgy in there? Was Clint really fucking them all. A part of me was desperate to go in there and find out, to see if Clint really was the man of the house.

The other part twisted with guilt. He wasn't Dad, but... But I wanted him to be. Stefani was right.

Shivering, not sure what I would do, I turned the key in the ignition and put my car into drive. I pulled forward. Should I go home or flee to Stefani's?

To be continued...