Incestuous Harem 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mom just texted me," Pam said. "She's eager to meet you, Clint. She's glad I have a boyfriend. She likes that name, Clint. She says it's a strong name."

Clint had such a grin on his face.

And then we were back to homework. Mom and Aunt Vicky arrived, stripping naked, their busty bodies busy in the kitchen cooking dinner. And, beside the nakedness, it was like we were a family again, that Dad hadn't left us all reeling. Home-cooked dinners, working on homework together, spending time.

I missed it.

Clint stretched. "Okay, Lee, how you doing?"

"I'm done," she said.

"Me, too," he said, closing his textbook. "Mom, how long on dinner?"

"Twenty minutes, Sir," she answered, peering into the dining room, her apron barely covering her large tits. An errant nipple slipped out for a moment, hard and erect.

I shook my head.

"Good to see you coming around, sweetie," Mom smiled at me. "I guess our little talk helped."

"Yeah, Mom," I said, standing up.

Clint stood and headed out of the room, Melody, Pam, and Alicia still working on homework. Lee hopped up and got the swifter. She began cleaning the house without being told. I swear, she had juices dripping down her thighs like it was the hottest thing in the world.

She was a weird one before, and now...

I stood up and followed after Clint. I walked swiftly, catching up to him and hugging him from behind. I pressed my naked tits into his back, my hands sliding down his strong stomach to grasp his cock. I humped against him, stroking him.

"Fuck me right now, little brother," I husked in his ear. "I need your cock in me, now."

"What did I tell you?" he said as I stroked him.

"That you'll fuck me when homework's done."

"I said after dinner, I might fuck you." His arms flexed out, forcing away my arms wrapped around him. He spun around, staring at me. I shivered at the intensity in his eyes. "You don't dictate when I fuck you, Zoey. You want to be a part of my harem, then you have to remember that I am the man of the house. We're having dinner in twenty minutes. Maybe I'll fuck you afterward, but if you keep thinking you can tell me what to do, to fuck me when you want, then you are fucking mistaken. There's the door." He pointed. "You're twenty. You can go stay with Stefani or someone else if you don't like the rules."

The firm tone, the commanding words. He wasn't angry. He wasn't yelling. He was simply explaining reality to me. I melted. He was like Dad. Their eyes were the same, their jaws. Juices trickled down my thighs. I had to be submissive to my little brother if I wanted to get the satisfaction I craved.

"Sorry, Clint," I said. "I was just horny. And..."

He smiled, his cock hard. The tip rubbed at my stomach, smearing precum and he stepped closer. "We all get horny, Zoey. That's fine. Just remember who's in charge."

"You are, Clint." I swallowed. "Do I have to call you Master or Sir?"

"Do you want to?"

I shook my head.

"What do you want to call me?"

"Clint or little brother." She shivered. "It makes me feel so naughty calling you little brother. I'm your big sister, and I just want to fuck you so badly. My hunky, sexy, strong little brother."

He grinned at that and nodded his head. "There you go."

I shivered. "I guess you're really not Squirt any longer."

"Glad you finally noticed." Then he smacked me on the ass and headed to the bathroom. Lee followed him in. I blinked at that. Was he going to fuck her?

* * *

Clint Elliston

"That's it," I groaned, pissing into Lee's mouth. "You just ran right in like a good pee slut." Honestly, I had forgotten that I could pee in Lee or Aunt Vicky's mouths. I just had to piss really bad when Zoey came up to me. It was all I could do to stand there and dominate her with such a full bladder. "Drink it all down, you filthy cunt."

Lee's dark eyes shone as her throat worked, swallowing every drop of my piss, my dick throbbing. I wanted to let her keep sucking, but dinner would be soon, and I was saving a huge load for afterward. I groaned as the last drops trickled out.

I pulled my dick out, and Lee opened her mouth, showing me she swallowed every drop. "You are just a nasty pee slut, huh? How wet are you?"

"So wet," she moaned, eyes fluttering.

"Get back to your cleaning."

"Yes, Master."

Everyone had chores. Even me. Though mine were the manly stuff--taking out the garbage, mowing lawns, trimming hedges, fixing things. I stepped out of the bathroom, and found Alicia dusting, looking so cute, her tiny ass wiggling. Pam sat on the couch looking a little unsure as Melody slipped past me into the bathroom to clean it.

I sat down on the couch beside her. "You are staying for dinner?"

She nodded. "I told my mom not to expect me. She's cool with it, so long as I'm not out too late. It's a school night."

I laughed. "Yeah. I'll get you home."

"We drove my car here," she giggled. "If you drove me home, then you'd have to walk."

"Might be worth it." I leaned in, kissed her on the lips. It was nice having a girlfriend. Especially Pam.

"Oh, you two are cute together, Sir," Aunt Vicky said, popping her head into the kitchen. She had arranged for Pam to blow me at school today. "We're setting the table right now, Master."

Pam blushed and nodded. "Okay, Professor Samuels."

"Oh, call me Vicky here," she laughed. "I'm not your teacher but your boyfriend's sex slave."

"This is a little weird," Pam said after Aunt Vicky popped back into the kitchen.

"But you find it hot."

She nodded her head, snuggling closer.

We sat down for dinner a few minutes later. Zoey appeared and sat down at the other end of the table, anchoring it, Mom and Aunt Vicky sitting on either side of her, everyone else sitting in the same spots as we did for homework. Food looked delicious. Chatter abounded as we passed around food, dished up plates, and enjoyed our time as a family. We were all so close now.

Well, not all of us. But after tonight, Zoey would be.

It was so hard not to fuck her when she burst into the bedroom. I had to use all my willpower not to throw her down. But she had to learn her place. If I let her fuck me when she wanted, she would walk all over me. She would try to boss me around. It would never have worked. I had to be strong from the beginning.

Fuck, I was hard. My dick had a painful ache all through homework, and Lee's mouth sucking down my piss hadn't helped. It was torture during dinner. Melody kept giving me looks, her foot playing with mine beneath the table.

She knew my agony and she thought it was funny.

"Are you working tomorrow, Zoey?" I asked.

She nodded. "Four hours at the Dairy Queen." She played with her meatball. "I won't make dinner, Clint."

"That's fine." I glanced at Mom. "We have the job interview at the pharmacy Pam's mom owns."

"Oh, which one's that?" Mom asked.

"She owns the one on the other side of town by the Walmart," Pam said. "Hiragawa Drugstore."

"Never been there," Mom said. "I might have to stop by and get help from the workers." She gave me a sultry look.

My dick throbbed so hard. Damn, my women were all so sexy.

Dinner ended and everyone began gathering their plates, taking them into the kitchen. There wasn't enough space for all us to cleanup. Zoey, playing on her phone, walked out as Melody and Pam found themselves at the sink rinsing plates with Lee loading them into the dishwasher.

I followed Zoey. She was focused on her phone, texting her friend, Stefani. She leaned against the wall by the stairs, fingers typing fast. Her ass looked so hot and juicy. My dick throbbed.

I smiled.

* * *

Zoey Elliston

"Still no fucking?" Stefani texted.

"He might not," I texted back as I walked out of the kitchen. "He's putting me in my place."

"In your place? What does that mean?"

"That I needed to respect him. He's the man of the house. I can't just demand that he fucks me." I shivered, just typing it made my ass wiggle. I leaned against the wall at the foot of the stairs. A loud clatter came from the kitchen.

Lee giggled.

"Oh, wow, he is so sexy." I could picture my friend on her bed, one hand between her thighs fingering her pussy, her red hair spilling about her flushed face, as she texted me back one-handed. "I need to come over. I need to be fucked by him, too."

"Join the harem?"

"I'm your girlfriend," Stefani said. "If Clint can date Pam, then you can date me. And you have to share with the man of the house. It's only right."

"Yes!!!!" My pussy clenched. A flood of excitement poured down my thighs. I couldn't believe how hot and wet I was. My fingers typed: "That is--"

Arms seized me from behind. I gasped, was turned and pressed against the wall, my tits pillowing across the wallpaper. A hard dick rubbed on my ass. I shivered in shock as the cock popped between my thighs, sliding on my hot pussy.

"Clint!" I gasped as he thrust his dick into my wet pussy. I had wanted this all day, but now I wasn't ready for him to ram into me. It was so possessive, so powerful. He dominated me. I gripped my cell phone, my snatch clenching on his dick. "What are you doing?"

"Fucking my sexy, big sister," he groaned, his hips driving his cock deeper into me. I gasped, my eyes rolling back into my head as his dick filled me. He drove so deep into me, his tip rubbing on my pussy walls. "How do you like it? Better than any of other cock you've fucked?"

"I've never fucked another cock," I moaned. "Just dildos."

"Really?" He seemed shocked. "I just assumed..."

"That I'm a slut?" I moaned, pumping back into his thrusts, savoring his thick dick filling my pussy. The friction was wonderful. It shuddered through me. It made me gasp and moan, my body shaking.

"The way you dressed. Those tight clothings. Yeah, I thought you were a slut." His hands slid up my stomach, finding my breasts pushed against the wall, squeezing the bases. My nipples ached against the rough texture of the wallpaper as I pushed back into his thrusts.

"I dressed that way to tease Dad," I moaned. "And you. Oh, god, I've always wanted to be taken hard by the man of the house. But I've never been with another guy."

"But a woman..." He groaned. "Stefani!"

"Yes, we're dating." I felt so free saying that. "We're lesbians or bi or whatever. We love each other, Clint. I'm still going to date her."

"Fuck," he grunted, slamming his cock harder and harder into my pussy, his balls thwacking on my clit. That was so different. Stefani had fucked me with so many strap-ons, but she never had balls to hit my clit and make me shudder. "You have to bring her over."

"You want to fuck her?"

"I'm going to fuck her," he growled. "Your girlfriend has to be part of the family."

"Like Pam?" I moaned, my pussy clenching.

"Just like Pam."

"Oh, you are a pervert, little brother." I humped back into him. "I love it. Stefani's so hot for this. She'll do it. She'll let you fuck her."

"I want her licking my cum out of your pussy," he grunted, his strokes so hard.

"Oh, yes! And can I lick yours out of hers?" My pussy spasmed, my orgasm building and building. I was so hot, so excited. After the last two days of thinking about him, dripping for him, he was finally in me.

"Yes," he grunted.

Mom appeared, naked, grinning. "I see you're finally enjoying her, Sir."

"I thought it was time," he groaned. "She was wiggling that fine ass."

"Mmm, wonderful."

"So you've never sucked a cock before, have you, Zoey?"

"Never, little brother," I moaned, my pussy clenching on his dick. I needed just a few more strokes, and I would explode.

"Damn," Clint groaned. Then he ripped his cock out of my pussy. "Mom, time to teach Zoey how to give a blowjob."

"Yes, sir," Mom purred.

"What?" I groaned, blinking. "But I was so close and..." I saw the look in Clint's eyes. "Right, blowjob."

Mom and I knelt before him. I couldn't help but noticed Lee and Alicia watching us, the pair hugging each other, their nubile bodies pressed tight. They rubbed their pussies on each other's thighs, humping, grinding, giggling.

"Suck his cock, big sister," Alicia moaned.

"Mmm, yes, we do have a sexy big sis," Lee grinned, ass clenching as she ground on Alicia's thigh.

"What?" I blinked.

"We'll explain more later, sweetie," Mom smiled. "But your father had two sex slaves, me and your Aunt Vicky."

Things suddenly made a lot more sense about what was happening.

"Now," Mom said, leaning forward and licking the tip of Clint's cock. "Mmm, you taste good, honey."

I blushed. "Thanks, Mom."

"Now, you want to start with licks, Zoey, teasing him, swirling about the tip." She did it again, then sucked on the crown, cheeks hollowing, Clint groaning. Her lips popped off. "Eye contact is very important. Stare up at him. Just like you would when eating Stefani's pussy."

"So you heard that."

"Everyone did," she laughed. "The kitchen's just on the other side of the wall. Now, come on, dear, just like that."

I shivered, leaning in, my mom teaching me how to blow my little brother's cock. I started with the tongue swirling, tasting my tart pussy on the tip. Clint shuddered. I stared up at him, feeling like I existed to please my little brother. My pussy clenched.

I latched onto the tip, sucking briefly before going back to licking. His precum leaked out the slit. It was salty, different from pussy juices. I liked it. I licked again, gathering another bead, then sucked on the tip harder.

He liked that.

"Mmm, that's it," Mom purred. She grabbed my right hand, bringing it up to his shaft. "And stroke the base." She guided my hand. "Just like that, sweetie."

She pressed tighter against me, our breasts touching. A hot thrill shot through me. She was such a sexy mom, as busty as I was, and still so gorgeous, her body in great shape. I was glad I inherited her genetics. I stroked Clint's cock, sucking, pleasuring the man of the house.

"They like their balls played with, too," Mom purred. "But gently. They're sensitive. You don't want to hurt them."

My left hand cupped his balls. They were hairy and warm, but not as hot as his dick. I felt the balls, little ovals, like big olives, in there. I played with them, bringing more groans from Clint. His hands grabbed my hair, holding me in place as I nursed the tip.

Mom nuzzled at my ear, tongue flicking it. "Now bob. Take more and more. But mind your teeth. You don't want to scrape against him."

I shuddered, bobbing my head, sliding it up and down while Clint groaned. His body shuddered. His hand tightened in my brassy-brown hair and in Mom's dyed-blonde curls. He pulled her lips to his dick, too. She kissed his cock near the base where my lips couldn't reach, her tongue licking up my juices staining his shaft.

I slid back, Mom's lips following me. And then we were kissing about the crown of his dick. We licked and nuzzled, making Clint groan. It was so hot. My pussy was on such fire. I couldn't believe we were doing something so naughty as a family.

"Fuck," Clint groaned. "You two are so hot. I'm going to blow my load."

"Oh, yes," I moaned. "I want to taste your jizz."

"No, I need to fuck you. I'm going to breed you, Zoey. All my sisters, my mom, Aunt Vicky. Even Pam."

"Yes!" came from the kitchen, Pam and Melody working on the dishes still.

"That's so hot, Clint," Melody shouted. "Breed our older sister. Fuck her so hard."

Clint ripped his dick away, moving into the living room. "Stretch out, Zoey. Mom, let's see just how good she is at eating pussy. You deserve a reward for the great dinner."

"Thank you, Sir," Mom moaned. "And am I allowed to cum?"

"Yes."

Mom shivered. I groaned. It was kinky what they had. I would never want that much control over my life. But a little control, from Clint, was sexy. I moved quickly, stretching out on my back on the Persian rug dominating the center of the living room. The itchy fabric made me squirm as Mom, tits bouncing, settled her furred bush on my mouth.

It was thick and black, her true hair color. I licked through her folds, tasting her spicy pussy. I shuddered. It was my second cunt I had ever eaten. She tasted so different from Stefani's and my own pussies. I loved it. I licked and nuzzled as Mom squirmed on me.

"Oh, yes, Mommy-slut loves having her pussy licked by her big girl. And, mmm, here comes her big son with his huge cock. Mommy raised two sexy children."

I shivered at her words.

"Three," Alicia moaned, and then I felt small hands grasp my tits. I gasped as Alicia sucked on my nipple.

"Master, can I join the fun, too?" Lee moaned as Clint seized my thighs. He lifted my ass, his cock nudging at my pussy again.

"Suck Zoey's other tit."

"Yes!" Lee moaned. "I hate having to please girls."

"You hate it?" I blinked. She sounded so eager to join in.

"I'm straight," Lee said, seizing my other tit. "But I get off on being forced to do things."

It didn't sound like she was being forced to do anything.

And then it all happened at once: both my sisters sucking on my nipple, my mom grinding on my lips, and my little brother's huge cock ramming into my pussy. He was as thick as the toys Stefani and I used on each other. My cunt clenched on his shaft as he filled me, his heavy balls smacking into my taint.

I moaned, shivered. My nipples throbbed. The pleasure shooting down to my cock-stuffed pussy. I licked harder at Mom's spicy snatch, her pubic hairs tickling my nose and mouth. Every breath filled with her musk. I was drunk on it. My hips moved and bucked, slamming into Clint's thrusts.

"Damn, you have a tight cunt, sis," grunted Clint. "I've wanted to fuck you for years. Those damned cameltoes of yours. I always want you wearing clothes that tight."

"Yes!" I moaned, humping, two sets of hands kneading my tits, two eager mouths sucking. "Yes, yes, yes, Clint. Always!"

"Mmm, yes, dress so sexily for Mommy's big boy. Oh, yes. Eat Mommy's pussy. She's such a slut. She needs her children to please her."

"Such a slut," Aunt Vicky moaned from the kitchen. "My sister is a whore."

"Uh-huh," Mom moaned.

"Fuck your sister hard, Clint," Pam giggled from the kitchen. "Come on, Melody, let's hurry up."

"Shit," Clint grunted. "Work those hips. I love fucking your cunt, Zoey."

"Uh-huh," I panted between licks.

My body burst with incestuous pleasure. My family loved me. Spicy juices poured into my mouth. Lee nibbled on my nipple while Alicia's tongue played with the other. Electricity rippled through my body. It tingles through me, made me gasp and shiver and spasm.

And it built. It gathered. I groaned, my lusts finally being satiated. My legs locked about Clint's hips. My tits jiggled as his dick slammed over and over into me. My pussy clenched on his dick. My hips wiggled and undulated. My tits bounced. So much pleasure shot through me. My eyes rolled back into my head.

"Shit," Clint groaned. "Shit, you're tight."

"Mmm, Mommy-slut gave birth to two daughters with hot, tight cunts that please her big, strong son."

"Fuck," he grunted. "You did good, Mommy-slut!"

"Yes," she moaned. And came.

My mom came on my face. I made my mom orgasm. Juices flooded out of the very cunt that gave birth to me. I drank them down, shuddering, the pleasure rippling through my body. This was really happening.

My family loved me with such passion.

I moaned into her cumming pussy and exploded. My pussy spasmed hard on Clint's thrusting cock. I bucked and shuddered. Both my nipples tingled in my sisters' mouths. They sucked so hard, like they were trying to nurse from me.

"Breed me!" burst from my lips. "Breed me, little brother!"

"Yes, yes, yes! Mommy-slut wants all her daughters bred by her big, strong son!"

"Yes!" growled Clint, driving his cock so hard into my spasming depths.