Incestuous Harem 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure flooded across my mind. I groaned and shuddered. Ecstasy bathed me as I begged, "Cum in me! Please, please, give me your seed, little brother! Knock me up! Plant a daughter in my belly!"

"Shit!" Clint groaned, his back arched.

His cum exploded into my depths. Hot blasts of spurting jizz filled me. It splashed against my insides. My body heaved, bucked. My pussy milked his cum, eager for his seed. I wanted to be bred so badly. I wanted to carry my brother's child.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped.

His last blast of cum splashed into me. I groaned, lying dazed on the floor as Mom slipped off my face. Pam and Melody stood nearby, fingering each other's cunts, Aunt Vicky kneeling on the ground, licking at their feet.

"Breed her, Clint," Melody moaned. "Breed us all!"

"Yes," Pam hissed.

Then Lee popped her mouth up. "It's movie time! Can we watch mine first? Please, please, please, Clint?"

"Movie?" I blinked, dazed.

"You didn't hear about Lee's exploits in gym?" laughed Alicia.

"No. I've been..." My pussy clenched on Clint's dick. "Preoccupied."

"Then you're going to love it!" Lee gasped. "It's so humiliating what Clint made me do. Please, please, Master, can we watch mine first?"

"Yeah," Clint said, unable to deny her excitement.

She squealed in delight, throwing her naked body into his, jostling his cock out of my pussy as he caught her. She rained kisses on his face. I smiled. She was so cute and excited, the same old Lee, just eager to please him instead of doing whatever she wanted.

"It was so hot," Alicia smiled at me, pushing up her glasses. Then she leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

I shivered. I liked this. Our new family would be so hot. Loving each other, caring for each other. I couldn't wait to have more fun with all of them. I held my little sister, her budding breasts pressed into my pillowy tits.

I was so glad Clint had stepped up as the man of the house.

To be continued...