All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem 13'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

It's time too end it, thou are now adding outside characters that aren't part of three family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with other comment. It's beginning to get stupid and out of hand. Started going downhill when you brought water sports into the mix. Too much going on, time to find an ending.

messenger83messenger83over 2 years ago

Why end it? Stop reading the story if you dont like it.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I disagree, this is NOT the place to end the story...and I know that there are future chapters already....😈

However, I must comment on all the talk about pregnancies, babies, and the hardship that is going to come upon the family; PLUS, Cheryl's comment about "oh,it will ALL work out!"-this is TOO aloof a comment to be making, considering their circumstances!

I know this is a story, fictional, but still; as some of the others, I really think a modicum of reality would be well-received!

Still...**5** Stars, as the story is keeping my attention (for the most part...)

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story , loving it. AAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm surprised Vicky didn't recognize Pam's last name. After all, didn't Clinton like Asian women too?

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/21/2022) Okay, I just started following this author.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

Okay, I just read the other comments on this chapter. I'm constantly amazed at the arrogance of some commenters. If you don't like the story, then rate it accordingly voice your opinion why and then move on. To tell the author to end the series because you don't like what he wrote is sheer hubris. Who the f**k are you! I avoid water sports because I find them disgusting. But the way it's presented here is amusing to me and I'm enjoying this series immensely. It's a very well-written very erotic and very unbelievable fantasy, IMO. It's entertaining. Hell, it's brilliant, IMO. Believe me, If I thought otherwise I would have probably gone nuclear. If the author had not tagged watersports. I saw the Tag and made my decision to continue because I liked the writing style and wanted to see how this author would incorporate the disgusting fetish. Maybe it wasn't what the author was striving for but I found it disgustingly funny. Does that mean I'm into watersports now? OH HELL NO. But it worked for this series. It's funny so, get a grip! Five stars again and again.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I commented 5 months ago...gonna comment again...

**5**Stars, to start off; even tho' it is my second reading, I am enjoying it SSSSOOOO much more than the 1st time...and I find it to be eve, more FUN to read...I forgot how intensely it moves along!

Still, the pregnancy thing...?? And, water sports...I am just glad there is no scat-play, the anal stuff is enough to satisfy my little pervert mind!! Plus,it stirs the imagination...😱😰😵

Like another reader commented...the author tags the story...lets us know what to expect...please, move on IF you are not happy with the goings-on keep your 'negative-vibes' to yourselves....

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

Just not into the watersports or the slut shaming/ humiliation stuff. I know some people are, but not for me. It's getting harder to stay with this series.

Also, not looking forward to adding Stefani or Pam's mom to the mix. I think Clint has quite enough on his dick already and dont see how adding more women will add to the story. Oh well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES