Incestuous Harem 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Stefani said, hopping into my car parked in her family's driveway, a big grin on her face. "Oh, my god, so you fucked your little brother."

"Twice," I grinned, waving to Stefani's dad as he headed to the family minivan in his suit, all ready for work.

"This morning?" Stefani asked also waving to her dad. He was a portly man, not at all sexy like Clint. No wonder Stefani had the hots for my little brother--she had no hunky man of the house to pine after.

"His cum is still in me," I grinned at Stefani. "And when we get to school, we're going to make a little movie."

"What kind?" she asked.

"You licking all his cum out of me."

"Holy shit!" squealed Stefani and then she hugged me. "Let's get to school!"

* * *

Vicky Samuels

I strolled through the halls of the college where I taught, wearing a tight skirt and low-cut blouse, the vibrator seated in the depths of my pussy, held in place by my panties. Students nodded to me, some murmuring, "Morning, Professor Samuels."

"Morning," I would smile back, the boys ogling my tits. I was a popular teacher.

The vibrator hummed to life. My eyes widened as a surge of lust shot through me. And then it died down almost immediately. I groaned, my nephew giving me a quick reminder that he had control over my pussy today.

Mmm, it was going to be a great day.

To be continued...