All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem 15'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Magical Drugs?

Now you are adding magical drugs into the mix that just so happens to make him fuck harder and longer? He was already a superhuman to begin with seeing as no man really can do that for that long over and over. Seems kind of ridiculous

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

It was a 4 until you added the part of Zoe about to get busted. I was wondering when that would happen as you had hinted at it... 5*

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Nice chapter. AAAA++++

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/21/2022) Time to break out the nipple clamps, rope, cat o’ nine tails, and the supercharged sabine machine. Oh sorry, those are for Lee and Vicky. My bad. Five stars.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

We knew it had to happen eventually...if Zoey did not tell about where she was working, it was gonna get found out another way!! And, Stefani is gonna get it, TOO!! Both are SSSOOO busted!!

"Ms." Hiragawa...one of Daddy Clint's women from years ago...and HER daughter happens to be "Trey's" sister!! Another one!! And momma wants to rejoin the family...move in with the rest of the harem...yyyyaaaayyyy!!!!

Five**5**Stars...Of Course!! I am so glad there are now more chapters to read...Tally Ho!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Zoey's black hair? I thought her hair was Brassy brown? The theme from the old T V series Dragnet deems appropriate right about now!

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop8 months ago

This is incredibly stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES