All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem 16'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I don't see him letting other guys fondle her body, even though the money would weigh heavily on saying "no". Need to walk us through that minefield next chapter...5*

Roland58Roland58over 2 years ago

I don't know where this is going but I would love to know. Keep it up

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Keep the story going. Love it. AAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This and ALL your series' would be even better, if they were illustrated.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/21/2022) Well, that was intense. I only got one out of four right though; he did use the rope. Isn't Japanese culture interesting? Easy five stars. Illustrations would be hot but they would need to be done by an artist like JDseal, Satanicfruitcake, Lexx228, TenderMinDD, or Nick Eronic. The cheesy computer-generated illustrations I’ve seen on this site would not do justice to this series. Maybe the supercharged Sabine machine can be used in some later chapters. Wubba wubba wubba, eeeeee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hottest chapter so far imo.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 1 year ago

It’s funny. With all the stuff in your tale, the thing that bothered me was his using the phone app while driving to stimulate his aunt. Lol.

I’m really enjoying. Thank you 😊

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch8 months ago

I hope he doesn't allow her to continue working as a stripper after he heard how much money she makes. if he does that would be so disappointing and pathetic.

to be honest I'd like it if he worked multiple jobs and started a business or something and made all his women not work. that would be the best as the man of the house

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES