Incestuous Harem 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just love it, don't you?" I purred. "Almost as much as you love my big, strong son's cock fucking your pussy."

"Almost," she agreed, nodding her flushing face. "Oh, Professor... I mean, Vicky, suck my nipple."

"Suck her nipple," I purred, kissing down her body. I loved her stomach while my sister squeezed both of Pam's tits, fingers sinking into firm flesh. Pam gasped, her nipples quivering while Vicky licked back and forth across them.

I licked around Pam's stomach. She was Clint's sister, but no one knew that. He could marry her, and no one would think it was weird. How lucky for them. It was a miracle that we found her again. Like it was fate or something.

I pushed up my daughter's skirt--she was Clint's future wife and my husband's child, so she was my daughter--exposing white panties soaked by her juices. And my son's cum. I could smell it. I groaned, licking my lips.

I pushed aside her panties' gusset, exposing her matted, black bush. It was thick as her mother's, hiding her pussy lips. Clint's cum and her juices stained the dark hairs. I licked through the silk, savoring her tart cream and his salty jizz. My son's spunk coated my tongue as I lapped through his sister's pubic mound.

"Oh, Cheryl," she moaned. "Oh...Mommy-slut. Oh, that's so nice. Oh, yes. Lick your son's cum out of my pussy."

"Yes," purred Vicky between sucks on her nipples. "Make her explode on your lips."

"Yes," I groaned. I buried my face into her pussy, her curls tickling my face. They felt so wonderfully naughty. I tongued through her, licking, lapping, enjoying her. She groaned, humping against me, her moans and gasps echoing through the air.

I loved them. They were amazing. I licked and tongued through her folds, gathering every drop of my son's jizz I could find in her hot silk. I wiggled my tongue into her, swirling it around while she gasped and squirmed. Her thighs clenched about my face.

She made the cutest sounds. My pussy clenched. I ignored it. I was here to pleasure Pam. She was one of my Mistress's. I shivered. I loved it. I had a Master and two mistresses in Melody and Pam. It was so wonderful. So hot. So naughty.

Clint was such a stud. I gave birth to a dominating, powerful man.

My tongue licked harder, diving through her folds. My hips rocked back and forth, juices dribbling down my thighs. I dragged my tongue through her hot, juicy depths, flicking her clit. Her pubic hairs tickled my cheeks and nose as I probed so deep into her.

"Oh, yes. Two Mommy-sluts licking me. Oh, wow. You're both making me feel amazing! I love it!"

"Mmm, you're just so scrumptious," purred Vicky. "I knew you were special."

"Thank you," Pam groaned. "You gave me this."

She seized Vicky and pulled my sister in for a hot kiss. Their tongues danced together as I lapped through her pussy. I wiggled my hips, my clit aching, throbbing, begging to be touched. But I had self-control. I concentrated on Pam's pleasure. I sucked on her throbbing clit, buried in the folds of her pussy.

She moaned into my sister's lips. She spasmed. And then she came.

Tart juices flooded out of her pussy. They inundated my mouth. I drank them, savoring them. I made her cum. I made Clinton's daughter explode. She bucked and thrashed, her lips locked to my sister's. Her round tits quivered. She made the cutest sounds.

Her body bucked a final time. I took a last lick through her pussy, a huge smile on my face. She broke the kiss with Vicky, staring at me. "Oh, thank you, Mommy-slut. That was wonderful. I'm so glad I'm a part of your family."

I moved up her body, my tits dragging across her naked stomach then nudging her breasts. Our nipples brushed, shooting tingles through me. "So am I."

I leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her tongue lapped out, tasting her own juices. She wiggled and squirmed, her hand thrusting between my thighs. I gasped as she rubbed at my hot pussy.

"Oh, yes," gasped Vicky. "Oh, you sweet thing. Finger my snatch."

I broke the kiss, glancing at my sister, her face twisting in pleasure. I leaned over, giving her a kiss, letting her taste how delicious Pam was. Our lips met, our sisterly passion growing as Pam's fingers slid across our pussies. She found my clit, rubbing hard, shooting pleasure through my body.

I groaned, not fighting my orgasm. She was my mistress. And I knew she wanted me to cum.

Vicky's breasts brushed my side as she pressed tighter against us. Our kiss deepened. I loved my sister so much. I loved kissing her, cumming with her. My pussy ached and throbbed. Juices poured out as Pam kept rubbing us, driving me wild with passion.

I shivered, shuddered. And then I came.

I broke the kiss. "Oh, Pam. Oh, you sweet thing!"

I writhed on top of my new daughter, holding my sister. She came with me, her face twisting with pleasure. It shuddered through me. It was wonderful. It gave me such a joy, helping to fill the hole Clinton's death left in my heart. Every day, my family gave me a little more.

"Damn, that was hot," my son said as I quivered on Pam's fingers. He stood in the doorway. "But we need to talk about Zoey.

* * *

Zoey Elliston

"Oh, god, I am so excited," Stefani said, grabbing the tray of DQ Blizzards we bought on our way home from working at the Flashing Glitter, a strip club. "Your brother is such a stud."

"Yeah," I said, my stomach twisting. Was Clint going to demand I bring food back every night I worked at the strip club? Maybe I should tell him the truth. But...would he be mad? I agreed to join his harem and then spent the last five hours stripping, giving lap dances, and letting strange man touch my body. Not my pussy or tits, but my thighs, hips, stomach.

Two even came while I gave them lap dances, their jizz soaking through their sweatpants to stain my ass.

"Come on," Stefani said, her green eyes sparkling. "Let's go, Yunie."

Yunie, short for unicorn, was her nickname for me. I called her Dandi, short for dandelion. We had used these names since we were kids. We even had them tattooed on our pubic mounds: a galloping unicorn on mine, a bright, yellow flower on hers.

She climbed out of my car. I sighed, grabbed the second cardboard drink tray with the rest of the Blizzards, and got out. I didn't even have a DQ uniform. I was shocked no one in the family had commented on that. The security light on the garage blazed on as we walked to the front door, flooding us with light. A second light on the porch lit up moments later as we neared. The living room lights were on, but the curtains were pulled tight.

"Ooh, we're going to watch our movie while Clint fucks me," groaned Zoey. "This is going to be so fucking hot."

"Yeah," I nodded, pushing down my nerves. I fumbled to get my keys out of my purse--why did I put them away after turning off my car?--and managed to get the front door open. "Hello."

"In here," Clint said, his voice stern.

Stefani and I walked into the living room. A coil of beige rope and a wand massager were spread out across the living room carpet. Clint stood over them, naked and muscular, his arms crossed, his face hard, glaring at us and...

"Oh, shit," I groaned. He knew.

He nodded his head. "After our job interview, we stopped by your work for dinner. Only..."

"Only, I don't work for Dairy Queen." I trembled, my heart racing. I was one year older than Clint, but I felt like a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar beneath his eyes. "I..."

"You lied to me and the family."

I swallowed.

"Um..." Stefani took a step back. "Well...I'll be going."

"Stefani, you will strip naked and sit your ass on the couch," Clint growled, "and watch Zoey's punishment for lying."

"Punishment?" I gasped, choking. "I'm not Mom or Lee or Aunt Vicky! I'm not one of your--"

"You're still my woman." His voice cracked with authority. "And you lied to us. Me. For weeks. To your family that you claim you want to belong to."

I lowered my head. "I was...embarrassed."

"Embarrassed?"

The tray of Blizzards quivered in my hand. "I...I..."

"What are you doing, Zoey?"

Stefani gave me a supportive, commiserating look, setting her tray down on the coffee table. Then, with the skill of a stripper, she undressed, baring her round breasts, nipples pierced by gold rings. I watched her out of the corner of my eyes as I squirmed. Clint's eyes bored into me.

"Answer me."

The authority cracked in his voice. He sounded just like Dad. "I...I...work at the..." I took a deep breath. "The Flashing Glitter."

Clint blinked in shock. "Wait, what? The strip club? As a waitress?"

I shook my head.

"You're a stripper?" Incredulity burned in his voice. And something else. Something...possessive.

"It was my idea," Stefani said. "We both like being cockteases, so..." She shut up when Clint stared at her. She blushed, lowering her gaze and then wiggled out of her skirt and thong.

"So you're a stripper," Clint growled, marching forward and snagging the Blizzards out of my hands. He set them on the coffee table. "Then strip."

"Clint... I'm sorry--"

"I told you to strip." His voice boomed with authority. It wasn't anger I heard in his voice, but disappointment. I flushed worse and then yanked off my loose bra, exposing the lacy bra I wore beneath. I reached behind me, unhooking it, my large tits spilling out. They were almost as big as Mom's.

He watched in silence, his cock thrusting hard before him as I stripped. I didn't feel sexy like I did at the club. I didn't wiggle my hips and strut and move with languorous grace. I felt ashamed, naked, exposed. I wanted to cover my tits the moment they were bare. I wanted to melt into the floor, to vanish beneath his gaze.

"I--"

I clamped my mouth shut, shivering at his commanding eyes. I pushed off my skirt, tights, and panties, standing naked before him. My eyes flicked down to the rope and wand massager, its thick, round head thrusting from the end of the long handle. It was a Hitachi. I knew they made the best "personal massagers." I thought about buying one a few times.

It must be Mom's. But why was it here?

Clint grabbed the coil of ropes. "You know, Dad taught me a lot about knots and how to secure things. I never realized just what he was training me for."

I swallowed.

"When I discovered rope bondage on the internet, I thought about all those knots I had learned from Dad. But I still didn't make the connection of what he wanted to teach me, how he was grooming me." He formed a loop at the end, tying a slip knot to allow him to cinch it tight.

I shivered.

"But he was getting me ready to have my own harem of sisters. And sometimes, your women need to be punished. Need to be bound, restrained."

"Punished?" I gasped, anger surging through my shame. "I am not one of the sex slaves, little brother. Remember. You told me I didn't have to be."

"I know," Clint said. "And you're not. But you need to be punished. When you've done something wrong, you have to pay the price. This is it."

"You're going to tie me up and, what, spank me?" I huffed, folding my arms beneath my breasts.

"I'm not going to spank you." He snapped the rope. "But I am going to tie you up."

"No fucking way. I'm sorry I lied. I'm sorry I'm a stripper. I'll quit, if that's what you want. But you're not punishing me."

"Fine." he said. "There's the door."

He pointed at the front door. My jaw dropped. "You'll kick me out of my own home?"

"My home. We had this conversation yesterday, remember? My home. My rules. You want to be a part of this, then you have to follow them. You lied to me, Zoey. Accept your punishment or you can move in with Stefani tonight."

"Clint," I gasped, taking a step forward. "Please, Clint. I am sorry."

"Prove it." He held up the rope. "Prove you really want to belong to our family."

I bit my lip, trembling. Tears burned my eyes. I didn't want to be punished, but... I loved my family. I loved my little brother. I loved being a part of his harem. The shivers grew worse. Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Well?" he asked, his voice dropping. I could hear...pain in it. He didn't want to kick me out. But... He had to be strong. He had to be in charge. And I did lie to the family. Dad would have bent me over his lap and spanked me for that.

And now Clint was the man of the house. I had to respect that. I made a choice yesterday. Dad always said, "If you decide to do something, stick through it. Don't give up because it's hard whether that's your job or your relationship, Zoey."

I nodded my head.

"Say it."

"Little brother, will you please punish me?" My cheeks burned. God, that was humiliating to say. How did Lee get off on this?

"Good."

He moved with confidence. You would have thought he had tied up a lot of girls before. He started at my ankle, pulling the loop tight about it. He bound my ankles tight together before wrapping the ropes about my calves. He paused before he got to my thighs, grabbed the Hitachi wand massager, and shoved the round head against my pussy, the body trapped by my thighs.

My eyes widened. "What?"

He bound my thighs tight together, the rope fibers biting into my flesh. It was irritating. I squirmed, my pussy lips rubbing on the massager's head. These things could really hum. They had to be plugged into the wall. This one's long cord ran to the nearby outlet.

He grinned at me as he drew the rope up to my waist. He anchored it there with a tight cinch that dug into my flesh before making a pattern of crossing diamonds across my stomach. He climbed to my large breasts. Those he bound, squeezing the base, forcing them to bulge outward. My tits throbbed.

"Clint," I groaned, my tits feeling swollen.

He smacked a nipple. "Punishment."

"Yes," I agreed.

"Oh, my god, this is shibari," moaned Stefani. "Japanese rope bondage. I've seen this on the internet. Hot!"

My cheeks burned worse as my girlfriend watched with such lust on her eyes, her thighs spread wide, flashing her shaved pussy, her fingers stroking the petals of her dandelion tattoo. Then I gasped as Clint yanked my hands behind my back, bound them to my torso. I groaned, wiggling, bent over. He pushed me down, my face into the carpet, raising up my ass.

"There," he said, pulling the final length of rope. I was cocooned by it, trapped, none of my limbs able to move, my thighs pressed about the body of the massager. He reached between my legs. "No cumming, Zoey, until I let you."

"What?" I gasped.

And then he turned on the wand massager.

Pleasure exploded across my pussy. It hummed and throbbed, buzzing against my pussy lips and clit. The vibrations shivered through me, churning my pussy to molten passion in the blink of an eye. My back arched. I groaned in pure delight, my orgasm building so fast, so swift as I writhed, unable to do more than wiggle my body.

And I couldn't cum.

"Clint," I groaned, my pussy assaulted by the vibrations. Shivers rippled through my body. I tingled, my toes curling. "Oh, my god, Clint."

"Zoey," he grinned, moving to the couch. He seized Stefani, pulling her onto the floor. She didn't resist. He pushed her down right before me, her legs spread wide. "Mmm, you're wet, Stefani."

"This is so hot," she groaned.

"Dandi," I gasped.

"Sorry, Yunie." Then she shivered as Clint mounted her. "Oh, you're going to fuck me now?"

"You want to date my sister, right?" Clint asked, rubbing his cock up and down her shaved pussy.

"I do." She gave a wicked giggle. "And if I have to fuck you to do it, well, that makes this even hotter." She grabbed his ass and pulled him down into her pussy.

He grunted as he penetrated her. The first real cock to ever fuck my girlfriend's pussy. Oh, she had plenty of dildos, vibrators, ben wa balls, and fingers in her pussy. But never a dick. She gasped, wrapping her thighs about his waist as his balls swung and smacked into her taint over and over.

I had a front row seat to the penetration. Stefani's pussy lips were wrapped tight about my little brother's cock, his balls thwacking over and over into her body. His muscular, gorgeous ass pumping away. I could smell her tangy juices. They leaked out, dribbling down to her ass as she gasped and moaned, humping into him.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, Clint!" she moaned. "Oh, wow. You have a huge cock. I knew you would be such a stud! Fuck, yes! I wish I had a sexy little brother to fuck!"

"Guess I'll have to do," Clint growled,thrusting harder, pounding her with such intensity.

It was torture. My pussy clenched, my juices soaking the vibrating head of the massager. It churned me. It made me quiver and gasp. I grit my teeth, the orgasm building, swelling, growing in my depths. A huge explosion aching to burst through me.

"No," I groaned, fighting against it as I stared at my little brother's thick cock reaming my girlfriend's pussy. I could hear the wet sound of him sliding into her depths, the way she moaned, gasped.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Stefani. "Oh, Yunie, your little brother is awesome."

"And your girlfriend is tight, Zoey," grunted Clint. "Fuck, what a great cunt."

"It's a fantastic cunt," I moaned, squirming, so happy for my girlfriend that she could experience my little brother's cock. "Oh, my god, Clint, I want to cum already."

"Better not," he warned, slamming his cock into my girlfriend.

"Shit," I groaned, my cheek rubbing on the carpet as I squirmed.

My clit throbbed and my pussy lips ached. The vibration shivered through me. I squirmed more and more. It was secured tight against my pussy. There was no relief. No escape. Nothing I could do could get my pussy from it.

I wanted the torture to end. I wanted to surrender to my orgasm. But I fought it off. I would stay in this family. I would make it up to Clint for lying. I wouldn't cum no matter how much I desired that explosion of bliss.

Oh, god, I would explode.

No, no, don't think about that.

"Shit," gasped Stefani. "Oh, your cock. I'm going to cum so hard on it. I bet you want that, stud."

"Yes," he growled. "Cum all over my dick. Let me feel that pussy massage it. I'm going to flood you with so much cum."

"Gonna breed me like you're breeding your sisters?"

Another shiver ran through me as Clint grunted, "Yes!"

This was too much. How could I fight this? I had to. I had to keep from cumming. I clenched my jaws, moaning as my teeth ground. My nipples ached. My breasts throbbed, the bindings biting in so deep. I gasped and squirmed, my back arching, my arms fighting the bonds. My fingers twitched, wanting to undo the knots and free myself.

Stefani squealed. I knew that sound. She was cumming on my little brother's cock. Her juices flooded out around his shaft. He grunted, driving into her depths. His balls thwacked so hard into her. He grunted.

Came.

His back arched as he flooded her with blast after blast of his jizz. He spurted into her. He basted her pussy. She gasped, milking him. He drove into her, his butt clenching. My pussy begged for relief, my labia numb with ecstasy. My clit ached, throbbed.

I had to cum.

"Please, Clint," I groaned. "Oh, my god, I'm going to cum."

"Better not," he warned, groaning as he pulled his dick out of Stefani's pussy.

Cum leaked out. His cum. It dribbled down to her ass.

Clint rose and seized my brassy hair. With ease, he dragged me forward and shoved my face into my girlfriend's pussy. Stefani, still quivering from her orgasm, gasped as I plunged my tongue into her folds, licking my little brother's cum out of her snatch.

Oh, my god, it was amazing. Awesome.

"Shit!" I gasped, my orgasm almost bursting through me. I held on, concentrating as hard as I could on not exploding. On not cumming so hard on the vibrator.

I. Would. Not. Cum.

Clint seized my ass. His wet cock rubbed against my butt-cheeks. He parted them. My eyes widened. I groaned as he rubbed the head of his cock on my asshole. I lifted my head from Stefani's pussy.