Incestuous Harem 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," I groaned. "You have to let me cum. This is torture."

"No, it's punishment."

Clint thrust his pussy-soaked cock into my asshole. I gasped, the burning pleasure shooting down to my cunt. I planted my face into Stefani's pussy, screaming out my frustration as my orgasm begged to explode. The humming attacked my snatch as his cock pounded my ass.

I clenched down on his thrusting cock, increasing the friction burning in my bowels, and sobbed, "Please, Clint. I need to cum. I don't want to disobey you. I don't want to leave the family. I love you all. But... I'm at my limits. I can't... Oh, please, Clint. Please, little brother, I want to stay!"

He thrust his dick deep into my bowels, his balls smacking my taint. "That's what I wanted to hear. Cum!"

"I love you, little brother!" I howled as I exploded.

My pussy erupted with pleasure. The explosion, held back for so long, detonated with such power. Rapture slammed through my body. It crashed through my mind. I moaned into my girlfriend's pussy as ecstasy tossed my mind around.

My bowels spasmed on Clint's thrusting dick. Juices squirted out of my pussy around the vibrator. I groaned. Gasped. I trembled. My pussy kept cumming. The humming vibrator did not relent. And neither did my little brother's dick.

He pounded my asshole. He churned me up as the rapture kept bursting inside of me. I screamed into Stefani's pussy. My vision fuzzed. So much pleasure shot through me. Clint's dick pounded me so hard. He slammed so deep into my burning asshole.

It was all so perfect. So wonderful. He had forgiven me for being a liar. For deceiving him. And he made me realize just how much I wanted to be in this family. How much I loved him and my sisters, my mom, my aunt, and my girlfriend. I didn't want to lose this. I wanted to share this with Stefani. I wanted her to have this same joy with me.

To be a part of my little brother's harem.

Clint's cum flooded my asshole as the pleasure burned my thoughts away. I was a quivering mass of rapture. My bowels milked his cock. The ecstasy surged me higher and higher and slammed me right into darkness.

I ached when my eyes fluttered open. My pussy felt numb, still tingling like the vibrator still hummed against it. Cum leaked out of my sore asshole. I shivered, soft hands stroking my head. I lay on Stefani's lap. She smiled down on me.

"You were out for thirty minutes, Yunie," she grinned. "Oh, my god, you exploded."

"Yes, you did, big sister," cheered Alicia.

"We all watched on the camera," Melody nodded. "Had ourselves a wild, lezzie orgy upstairs."

"So you're a stripper," Lee said. "That is sooooo cool."

"Explains where all her money is coming from," Mom said. "I didn't even question how you could give me five hundred a week and still could buy a car. Even a used one."

I blushed. "I have even more money. I...I held back, not sure how to admit I was making at least a thousand a night."

"She made three thousand on Saturday," giggled Stefani. "Those big tits! She always makes just a little more than me."

"Damn," Clint said, his arm around an Asian woman who must be Pam's mother. She was naked, too. I guess she was a part of the harem. His other arm was around a naked Pam. "You're forgiven, Zoey."

"Thank you," I breathed. "I love you all so much."

They swarmed me, hugged me, loved me. I was so lucky to be part of my little brother's harem.

To be continued...