All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem 17'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Apart from the funds of how he is going to support all his children issue, can't help but wanting little cutie Alicia pregnant, there's just something about the way you've written her that would have me wanting to turn her into a breeding slave who was constantly pregnant.

AdrianicusAdrianicusover 2 years ago

It just gets better and better. Very nice job on all the characters and keeping them memorable which is no small feat.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKAover 2 years ago

I hope Melody is just the beginning of positive pregnancy tests

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

You're running this into the ground. Are you ever going to end it? You're up to nine now, how many more "sisters" are going to be added along with their mothers'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clint has been getting pretty immature and annoying over the past few days.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like this chapter a lot. AAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clint could march right up to that Latin bitch (What was her name? Camella Martinez?) and threaten to rip her clothes to shreds, in front of her bitchy friends, if she EVER berated any of his sister again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first of many similar announcements. I assume.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clint should march right up to Carmelita someday and tell her to stop berating his sister and cousins, or he would rip her clothes to shreds, right in front of her bitchy friends!

NirosuNirosuabout 2 years ago

First chapter that I mostly skipped through. Like based on the writing and kink, both Lee and Alicia should have gotten a type of punishment. Yet Alicia's behavior was completely glossed over and forgotten.

And the humiliation bit is typically not so broad to be heavily positive on being actively bullied high school style.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Concurrence with other comments; CARMELITA needs a come-uppance at Clint's hands...something SSSSSOOOOO demeaning, delivered by Alicia while he stands there to enforce it!

Why do some of you insist that Clint is immature? He IS 19, almost 20, still learning his Dad's lessons...IMHO, he is doing great, considering what he is dealing with!

5/5 score...almost a (4), only because it drags a bit...now, on to last chapter...😭😰

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have no idea what Bozo thought Clint, somebody nearing or in his 20's, should do something so childish to anyone. Now pulling Carmelita's pants and spank her, in front of those same friends, well...

saffron_threadsaffron_thread11 months ago

Haha so great as always, you're the master. I absolutely love Lee, by far my favorite character. What an abject degenerate, I can't get enough lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES