Incestuous Harem 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." I swallowed. "I just...wanted to be punished."

"So you think if you're a brat again you'll get what you want."

"That's why you said those mean things?" Alicia's voice quavered. "That's horrible, Lee."

The tears fell. I felt horrible. I buried my face in my hands, my shoulders shaking. "I'm sorry, Alicia. I... I didn't think about it. I just wanted to be disciplined. Ever since you spanked me so hard on Saturday, Clint, I wanted it again. I just had to wait for the bruising to fade. Oh, god, I'm horrible."

* * *

Clint Elliston

Lee sobs echoed through the car. Everyone else was silent. I grit my teeth. I should have seen this. The little ways she had been acting bratty over the last few days. Last night, she was getting obnoxious, but I was so focused on dealing with Zoey's lies I pushed it aside. She was acting worse and worse so I would punish her.

And if I did that, I would only be encouraging her to continue to act like a brat. I couldn't have that. I couldn't reward her bad behavior. I had to encourage her good behavior. She needed positive reinforcement, not negative.

Spankings, disciplines, those had to be her rewards. If she was bad, she had to be deprived of what she desired. An idea popped into my head as I pulled the car into the driveway of our home, parking it beneath the shade of the chestnut tree, its falling leaves crunching under the tires.

"Lee, do you understand what you did to Alicia?"

"I do," she said. "I knew it was wrong, but I just wanted to be selfish. I just wanted you to spank me, Master. I loved it."

I sighed. I heard her pain. She just wanted my attention. Like all my women did. "So here's what we're going to do. Spankings and floggings will be your reward. Whenever you're a brat, you won't get them."

She nodded her head, sniffing. Tears stained her cheeks, her eyes red and puffy.

"For your punishment, you don't get to have any fun. No orgasms for two weeks."

"Two weeks?" she gasped.

I gave her a hard look.

"Yes, Master."

"Now we're going to go into the house and have an orgy. You're going to stand in the corner, facing the wall, and listen to us fuck. You'll keep your hands behind your back. If I see your hands move, if I catch you masturbating, I'll add a day onto your punishment. Everyone in the family will treat you with respect. No one will call you anything demeaning. You'll just be Lee. You won't even get to drink our morning piss with your mom."

"Okay, Master," Lee sniffed.

I looked at Alicia. "You ready to get fucked?"

"You're going to fuck me first, big brother?" she grinned.

"Of course I am." I stroked her pigtail. "You're the one she hurt, Princess. I want you to feel better."

She squealed and hugged me, raining kisses across my face. I loved my little sister so much. I glanced into the back. Melody gave me a nod. My queen supported this. I winked at her. She laughed and threw open her door, climbing out.

"Let's go, Princess." I said. "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

"Yes, yes, yes," Alicia said, breaking our hug to dart out of the car and race to the door.

She beat Melody there.

I climbed out, followed by Pam. Zoey stepped out of her car parked behind us. She arched an eyebrow at me, her breasts bouncing in the tight, stretchy halter top she wore. She had tits as big as Aunt Vicky. She arched an eyebrow. "You tying her up and putting a wand massager against her pussy?"

"She's not allowed to have any orgasms for two weeks," Pam said, slipping up beside me, a big smile on her round face. "And we're having an orgy while she stands in the corner."

Stefani, climbing out of my older sister's car on the passenger side, laughed. "Wild. I'm ready to have fun."

The redhead took my other arm. I led her and Pam into the house, their bodies pressed tight, Zoey following. Alicia was already naked, shedding out of her clothing, her slim, girlish body on display. Her shaved pussy and tight slit combined with her budding tits made her look younger than her eighteen years. And those pigtails made her just delightful.

Lee stood in the corner, hands behind her back, trembling.

"Mmm, I'm going to devour you," Melody said, pushing Alicia down on the couch. "You have such a yummy pussy, cupcake."

Alicia gasped as Melody licked at her pussy. I groaned, watching my little sister's face twist in passion. With her glasses on, she looked so cute. Color flushed her cheeks as she humped against Melody's licking tongue while making delicious squeaks of pleasure.

My dick throbbed. Pam and Stefani pressed against me, their hands ripping off my t-shirt. I groaned, loving their hands running across my body. Their lips nuzzled at my face, both kissing my cheeks and lips. I groaned, savoring the redhead and the Japanese beauty stroking my body, making my dick throb more and more. Their hands met at my jeans.

The fastener popped. I shivered as my zipper rasped, sharing tongue-filled kisses with them both. Their hands pushed down jeans and boxers before finding my cock. They stroked me, moaning into the kiss. My hands grabbed their asses, clenching hard as I savored the kiss.

"Mmm, cupcake, you do taste delicious," Melody moaned.

"Thank you, big sister. Oh, yes, your tongue is amazing. Get me so wet for big brother's dick!"

"Naughty girl," giggled Melody.

Pam broke our kiss. She had a wicked smile on her face at odds with her innocent, doll-like features. She held up her hand, a red pill in the center of her palm. It was one of the male-enhancement pills from her mother's pharmacy. They were like super-charged Viagra. "You're going to need your stamina, brother, to fuck us."

I shivered. It was so hot to discover Pam was our half-sister. I wondered how many other siblings were out there. Our dad loved fucking Asian women. I opened my mouth, and she popped the pill in. I swallowed it, a warm rush shooting through me.

"I wish I was your sister," groaned Stefani. "But I asked your mom, Clint, and your dad never fucked mine." She sighed. "Not that I was shocked. My mom is such a hardcore Christian, it's disgusting."

"You're my honorary sister," I told her.

Zoey, pressing up behind Stefani, giggled. "Which makes us sisters, too. So all those times we made love were incestuous."

"Yes," Stefani moaned. "Oh, Yunie, you say the best things."

My sister kissed her girlfriend over her shoulder while Pam fell to her knees. She stared up at me, slanted eyes burning with lust behind her glasses. She took a lick at the tip of my cock, sending a flutter of pleasure through my body.

"And I'll keep your dick nice and hard for our little sister," Pam moaned.

"Oh, you're so sweet, Pam," Alicia moaned. "I have such wonderful sisters. Mostly."

I glanced at Lee. She squirmed as she stood in the corner, her head bowed. She had her hands clamped behind her back, her arms twitching. She wanted to masturbate so badly and couldn't. I smiled as Pam engulfed my dick.

"That's it, suck my cock. Love your mouth on my dick."

My dick throbbed in her mouth. Her tongue swiped across the crown. Beside us, Zoey and Stefani sank to the floor, ripping off each other's clothing. My older sister pulled the redhead to her tits, Stefani motorboating between them. On the couch, Alicia moaned and gasped, humping harder and harder into Melody's face, her pleasure building.

It was so hot the power I had over these women. I held onto Pam's French braid as she bobbed her mouth. Her eyes stared up at me, so eager to please me. Her tongue flew around my dick, teasing me, driving me wild. I groaned, my balls boiling, eager to erupt into her mouth and fill her with so much jizz.

But I held off. Alicia would get the first load.

My little sister stared at me with her brown eyes. She kept pushing up her glasses as she writhed. Her cute lips opened wide. Her left hand played with her nipples, pinching the little nubs, stretching out her tiny mounds. Her toes curled as Melody devoured her.

"Make me cum, big sis," Alicia gasped over and over. "This is amazing. Big brother is watching me. He wants my pussy. Get me so wet and ready for him. Oh, yes. This is so hot. You're wonderful, big sis!"

"Yes, make her cum, my queen," I groaned, pushing my cock deeper and deeper into Pam's mouth. I reached the back of her throat.

My girlfriend and concubine swallowed. I shivered as I slid down my Japanese half-sister's throat. I pulled her mouth farther down my cock as I sank into the reaches of her esophagus. Her throat constricted. She swallowed and hummed, pleasing my cock.

It was so hard not to cum down her throat.

And then her hand massaged my balls. The delicious slut wanted to please me so badly. I groaned, moans rising from around the room. Stefani sucked hard on Zoey's tits. Melody wiggled her ass as she devoured Alicia.

Lee stood in the corner, aching to join but accepting her punishment.

"Big sister!" squealed Alicia. Her body thrashed on the couch. "Yes, yes, yes! You're so wonderful."

"Cum hard, Princess," I groaned, staring at her, drinking in the sight of her pigtails flying. My dick ached in Pam's throat.

I grit my teeth. I was in control.

Alicia writhed, humping Melody. My queen kept licking, nuzzling, teasing our little sister. Alicia's face turned red. She pulled on both her nipples as she luxuriated in our bliss. And then Melody rose, her blonde hair tumbling about her shoulders, and turned to look at me.

"She's all ready for you, you big perv. Come fuck her tight, little pussy."

I pulled my cock out of Pam's mouth. "You would know all about being a perv."

Melody beamed at me. "Mmm, Pam, want a taste of Alicia's pussy?"

"Yes, come kiss me, you naughty perv," Pam giggled.

"Oh, both of you are ganging up on me!" Melody huffed in mock outrage. She giggled. "Well, I am. Aren't you, Pam?"

Pam moaned a yes as I passed Melody, the pair of us swapping partners. Behind me, Pam and Melody kissed hard, passionately. But I only had eyes for Alicia's girlish slit, her vulva flushed and plump, her lips pulled apart just enough to give a hint of her wet pink. She stared at me with such hunger in her eyes.

"My big brother is such a hunk!"

"And my little princess is such a cutie."

I leaned over her, pulling her to the edge of the couch. My cock nudged at her pussy. She grabbed it with both hands, her tongue thrust cutely between her lips as she rubbed the tip up and down her wet folds to find the opening. I glanced at Lee, still trembling, still being good.

And thrust my cock.

"Big brother!" Alicia squealed as my dick sank into her hot, tight flesh. "Oh, yes, big brother, you're cock's sooooo good in me. I'm so glad I can fuck this cock as much as I want for the next two weeks."

Lee let out a tiny whimper.

I groaned, Alicia's pussy clenching on my dick. She was so young and cute. Her arms hugged my torso, pulling me down. I drew back my cock, still aching and throbbing from Pam's mouth, and slid slowly into her pussy, letting her feel every inch of my big dick stretching her pussy out. She whimpered and groaned, thighs squeezing about my waist.

It was such torture to fuck her so slowly. I wanted to pound her. To ream my dick over and over into her and cum. But I wanted my little sister to enjoy it. My hands slid down, gripping her ass as I drew back and drove in again.

"Yes, yes, yes, I love this cock. I love you, big brother."

"Love you, princess," I groaned, my strokes picking up a little speed. "You want to cum on my dick?"

"So badly."

"It's a great dick," Zoey groaned. "Ooh, yes, Stefani, I love it when you do that."

I thrust into my little sister's pussy a little harder, a little faster each time. Her flesh boiled around me. She was so hot. My dick wanted to erupt. My balls ached as they swung into her taint. She writhed and wiggled, bucking her slim hips to meet my thrusts, her moans singing through the room.

The friction sent shivers through my body. I groaned, fighting the urge to pound her like a little slut. I wanted to make love to my Alicia. I held her body, turning us, laying her out across the couch so I could rest my weight on her small body.

"Yes," she moaned, hugging me with arms and legs. The couch cushions shifted beneath us as I made love to her. "Big brother, yes."

She nuzzled at my neck and collarbone, the difference in our heights made kissing hard. But I loved it. I held her as I drove over and over into her wet furnace. Her hard nipples rubbed on my chest. Her moans sang in my ears.

And then she came.

It was glorious feeling her tiny pussy spasming about my dick. My eighteen-year-old sister's cunt went wild. She milked my cock. She made me groan. Stars burst through my eyes. I shivered, thrusting harder and harder, burying into her pussy.

"Thank you, big brother," she moaned. "For being so wonderful. Love you!"

"Love you," I groaned, thrusting harder and harder, my dick aching. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me!" Her thighs latched on tight. "Flood me, big brother!"

"My princess!" I gasped as my cum erupted into her pussy.

The pleasure shot through me. The hot, powerful pulse of bliss fired through my body. I groaned as she squealed, her pussy massaging my dick. Eager for every drop of my cum splashing into her depths.

The rapture boiled through my mind. I glanced out at my other women, Pam and Melody sixty-nining, Zoey's big tits bouncing as she rode Stefani's face, Lee trembling in the corner, then back at Alicia, her face burning with pleasure.

Fuck, I was lucky.

* * *

Leann "Lee" Samuels

I trembled as Alicia and Clint came. I so wanted to join in. This sucked so much. I could only tremble, my head stuck in the corner, and listen to them. My pussy was on fire. I wanted so badly to shove my hands down my pants and frig myself.

But then Clint would be so angry with me. And I would have to go even longer before cumming. Before being spanked and humiliated. I wouldn't get to drink his piss for two weeks. It was so unfair. I didn't make her cry that much.

"Yes, yes, yes, lick my pussy, Dandy," groaned Zoey, clearly cumming on Stefani's mouth. So lucky. "Drink all my juices, you naughty slut."

"Oh, big brother, let me suck your cock clean of all my juices."

I licked my mouth.

"Damn, Princess, you are just hungry for my cock. Work that little tongue up and down my cock. Clean off all your cream."

"I taste so good."

"You do," Zoey moaned. "Mmm, and that tight little tush. Look at her, Stefani. She's got Clint's cum leaking out of her pussy and her asshole needs to be devoured."

"I get her pussy!" Stefani exclaimed.

"Fuck," Zoey groaned. "Ass for me then."

"My princess's ass tastes great," Clint laughed and smacked flesh. Alicia squealed and giggled.

My butt-clenched in envy.

My oldest sister and her friend let out hungry moans. Then Alicia squealed again, this time throatier. In my mind's eye, I pictured Alicia kneeling before the couch while sitting on Stefani's face. Zoey was straddling her friend, their pussies tribbing together, as she parted Alicia's butt-cheeks to tongue her asshole.

"Oh, Zoey," gasped Alicia. "Oh, lick my asshole. Oh, my big sisters are wonderful. Mmm, Big Sister Stefani loves big brother's cum."

"So much," Stefani moaned.

It was pure torture. I bit my lip, trembling. My clit ached and throbbed. I could smell my tangy pussy juice through my panties and pants. I was so wet. I had never been so wet in my entire life. I could hear Zoey and Stefani devour Alicia's asshole and pussy. Clint groaned, clearly loving it.

"Pam!" Melody squealed, her voice muffled. They must be sixty-nining. "Oh, yes, Pam!"

"Melody," my Asian half-sister moaned. "Cum on my lips."

"Let's cum together!"

They both moaned. I shivered, picturing blonde Melody and dark-haired Pam writhing on their sides, their heads buried between each other's thighs, licking, nuzzling, devouring each other's pussy juices. They would gush from their snatches, bathing each other's faces.

Shit, shit, shit. This was so unfair. Why did I have to be such a brat? Why did I have to insult Alicia? I should have insulted Melody. That wouldn't have made Clint this angry and...

No. I couldn't be a brat at all. Master didn't want that. He wanted me to be a good slave. I just had to grit my teeth and--

"Yes!" squealed Alicia. "Finger my ass, Zoey. Oh, you're so wonderful. Oh, my god. I'm going to cum again. Big brother, they're both making me feel amazing."

"Uh-huh," Clint groaned. "Keep bathing my cock. Get me nice and wet with your cute mouth. I want to fuck someone's ass."

"Whose?" Alicia asked.

"You pick, princess!"

"Stefani! You fuck her ass, and I'll fist her pussy, big brother!"

Fist her pussy? I wanted that. My asshole clenched and tingled now, too. I wanted to be fucked up the ass by my half-brother and fisted by Alicia's tiny hand. I let out a whimper. I wanted to explode. I banged my head into the wall, fighting against the urge to be naughty. My hands gripped together so tightly.

Maybe I could...just for a moment. Clint was so involved. Alicia moaned, cumming on Stefani and Zoey's mouth. No one would notice. Just a little scratch at my clit. Just for a moment. I could give myself a little relief.

And be a brat.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Look what Clint left out," Melody said, her voice mischievous.

"Yes!" Pam squealed.

"Oh, fuck," Clint groaned. "Hurry up, Stefani, I want to fuck that ass while watching them."

What was going on? I wanted to look.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass, Clint," Stefani moaned. "And fist me, Alicia."

Zoey let out a throaty groan. "Oh, this will be good. Lick my pussy, Pam, while you explode in rapture. I can testify to how amazing that is."

Amazing what was? I wanted to blurt out my questions, to scream out my frustration. This was torture.

Something loud hummed to life. A vibrator... No, the Hitachi personal massager.

"Oh, my god," Pam screamed out, the wand massager humming at her pussy. She was so lucky. "Yes, yes, yes, yes! That's amazing. Holy shit, Melody. That's--"

Her words cut off into a muffled moan. "Just scream into my cunt and make me cum," purred Zoey. "Oh, Pam, you are such a treasure. Our dad was a stud."

"Like Clint," Stefani said, her voice throaty. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck my asshole, Clint. Ream me and... Alicia, oh, that's amazing. Fist me as Clint fucks me!"

"Gladly," giggled Alicia.

I pounded my head against the wall again. Two weeks of this torture. I would never be a brat again. It wasn't worth being denied joining in the family fun. They were all moaning, gasping, loving each other as Clint directed the orgy. They kept cumming, pleasure exploding through them. My mom came home and joined the fun. Then Aunt Cheryl and Ms. Hiragawa. They were all fucking, sucking, writhing in passion.

It was an eternity of torment.

And I deserved it. I made the sweetest girl, my little sister, cry just so I could get attention. What type of horrible person did that? So I sucked up my horny frustration. I ignored my dripping pussy. I stood there as my thighs ached, my feet hurt, my back throbbed.

And I would keep enduring until my punishment was over. I would be a perfect slave just like my mom. No more being a brat. Clint loved me in his own way. He would give me what I wanted. What I needed. He would spank me so hard that I would cum just from the pain. He would tie me up. He would humiliate me.

I just had to trust and love my Master.

* * *

Clint Elliston

"Well, slave," I said, bursting into Lee's room. She had been sleeping by herself in the second house since her punishment, ostracized by the rest of the family. She did her chores, but no one really talked to her. She had spent a lot of time running to fight her desires and keep from thinking about her hot pussy.